Wailing Unicorn

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Moira 200
User Image
яιηкιмα

HP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
Sanity: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 5%: Orrei is in control for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orrei tugged on Alistar's and once he gave in and let her lead him out of town she started to skip. "You think I'm some basic a** AGI player? No man, I theorycrafted this build. The focus is to be able to attack and evade as fast as possible. When getting hit I have enough HP to survive easily. Any hard hitting attack is too slow to hit me, so any damage I take is too small to care about. Let me tell you, stabbing yourself over and over to get your HP in the red to level that stupid combat healing skill was a pain." continuing her skipping out of town Orrei led Alistar to the same path that her other self walked along before getting captured. For a second Orrei tightened her grip "I swear if I see that ******** again I will cut all his limbs off and watch him scream." Orrei licked her lips maliciously and continued to drag Alistar along.

Orrei pulled Alistar along the path, heading to no particular place, maybe the middle of a forest or something. "Yea and if you get attacked, I can just get them flagged and we can cut them to pieces! Free loot!" Orrei licked her lips again, put her legs up on Alistar's shoulders and lifted herself up to sit on top of him. "Well then Alistar, how about you take us someplace fun. Cause I have no ******** clue where we are." Patting Alistar on his head and grinning like a madwoman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Status: Holy ******** I'm bored. Alistar better cook up something interesting.

Diamond Duck

User Image►►►Darius◄◄◄
◆HP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ : 100%
◆Fafnir: [Armed]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darius was right at the teleport gate on floor 25 when he got Rei's message, she'd been flagged for PVP as an orange player somewhere up on floor 42, but Az had gotten to her and pulled her out of trouble. He stared at the message for almost a full minute and then sighed and closed it. "Damn kid is gonna give me an aneurysm." He would've liked to have gone up to help her out, but Az had already found her so anything he'd do would be redundant. At the very least, Azra'il was a top-tier tracker, so no one would be sneaking up on them. Some people thought Az was a bit of a flake, but Darius could recognize a snake in the grass when he saw one; the kid wasn't quite on Izuna's level but he was damn near close. Still, the kid would keep Rei safe, of that Darius was sure. It was pretty obvious to anyone that Az had the hots for Rei, he had a pretty lousy poker face when it came to women. Knowing that Rei would be safe for at least the immediate future, he shot her a quick message back. [Don't do anything stupid.] Then he went on to send a message to Azra'il, just to make sure his bases were covered. [Make sure Rei doesn't do anything stupid.]

With that out of his hands, Darius was free to handle some other stuff. Heading back to Lami's place and getting a little information from her seemed like the best course of action. With bastards like <Voodoo Kingdom> their strongest weapon was secrecy; if you threw a light onto 'em then suddenly they were just a bunch of regular guys with nothing but a scary sounding guild name. Lami would have something on 'em, there wasn't a lot that went on without her getting some word on it. Information networks were a tricky thing to manage, he was always impressed that she managed to keep such an extensive one. But then, she was a pretty impressive lady, in more ways than one. Darius made up his mind and selected floor 35 on the teleportation gate, heading back to Mishe to get a little information and maybe have a little R&R for a change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ◆Status: Worn-out, it's been a messed up day.
                ◆Location: Floor 35
                ◆Comment: Curious about why Rei got flagged as an orange player, but at least she's in capable hands for now.

Tipsy Bandit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

H P : ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 100%

"Seriously? I could have sworn this is where we were told to meet.."

A disgruntled sigh escaped from the girl's pale pout, a look of annoyance in her eyes as she teetered between what could have happened. Could they really afford to stand up someone like me? If this was some sort of joke, they had no idea the sort of damages this could cause between their relationship. Being modest, even Alora knew she was one of the best allies they could have. Rewind. Alora had been lurking around some taverns on Floor 42, when a member that she had worked with previously (not to mention any particular guilds, but he may or may not be part of Laughing Coffin) requested her help once more. Alora never got her own hands dirty, but she was damn good at coming up with skilled plans when it came to more difficult players to handle. Well, they had requested she meet them on Floor 51 in a couple hours with a couple more members to introduce to her. Four hours later, and nothing in sight, minus a solo player in a heavy amount of armor. He seemed to be questing alone, which wasn't particularly uncommon.. especially by his looks. And there was no way he could be the member she was looking for, he didn't really.. give off that vibe. Laughing Coffin and their associates, at least most, reeked of creep.

Going back to the issue at hand, obviously the man she spoke to had no intention of showing up.. or an issue came up. She didn't have him added, so it's not like she could really check his location or make sure he was still active. Alora shuffled in her boots as a wave of air lifted up the flaps of her skirt. Even though she barely went outside in the real world, the times she did paled in comparison to SAO's weather. There was something so satisfying about it.

"I guess for now I'll have to stay around here, just in case.."

Her brow raised as she took another look towards the clunky knight-looking guy. He couldn't possibly see her yet since she was hidden back in the brush, but curiosity did fall upon her. Moving from the brush into plain sight, Alora's hand rose to flick back a good portion of the hair that had fallen onto her shoulders. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned his statue, a light smile now plagued her face.

"Questing alone?"

Location: Floor 51 | Status: Bored.. why do I associate with Laughing Coffin again?

Wheezing Lunatic

I'll get us all out of here...

Nero
    <Swords of Justice>

...Even if it costs my life

Nero had remained behind on floor 51 as the majority of the raid group had departed. There was still work to be done and Nero decided that due diligence would be the order of the day. Shinobu had returned to Granzam along with most of the raid party, from there they would prepare logistically for the raid as well as send out information to allied guilds and freelance players. In the meantime, Nero was considering taking a group of players and heading to a small hamlet on the far side of the zone. The path there was treacherous so not many players had made the trek, this meant that there was probably some wortwhile information yet to be discovered there.

With that course of action in mind, Nero turned to the remaining players. "I'm going to be heading to the village on the far end of the zone to gather information. It's going to be a long trip and it probably won't be easy, if we go we won't be back before nightfall, which means camping out in the zone may be necessary. Still, it needs to be done! So who's with me!?" Nero waited for some kind of response, maybe a volunteer or two but calling the group's reaction 'tepid' would have been an understatement. It was understandable that no one would want to go to the far end of the zone and endure the cold any longer. So he'd make the trek alone if that's what was necessary.

Nero started back across the bridge, turning and waving to the few raid group members still loitering in the area. "Well I'm off, then! If Shinobu needs anything from me, be sure to let her know where I am!" Nero would doublecheck the map to confirm his route once he was fully underway, but for now he just wanted to get off of the ice bridge. It was a little too precarious for his liking.

-------------------------------------------------

Rowan had made a promise to himself that he'd eat a decent home cooked meal and sleep in an actual bed once the boss room on floor 51 had been located. It'd taken a few weeks but that moment had finally come thanks to the azure-haired firebrand leading the <Swords of Justice>. Rowan had a lot of respect for Shinobu, she was young but she had determination and drive that most players could only dream of. She also had the brains to not let her position go to her head. Whenever he saw girls like that, he couldn't help but wonder if his own daughter would turn out the same way. She must've been a year and a half old by now, and he'd never seen her. It went without saying he was in a hurry to get the hell out of Aincrad, but he still had to stop and catch his breath at times, if he ran himself ragged he'd lose his edge and possibly make a mistake that'd leave his daughter without her dad. He didn't even know her name yet, had Rebecca named her Lisa like they'd agreed or named her 'Iris' after the flower like she'd originally wanted to? He hoped not, but honestly he wouldn't care what her name was as long as he was able to get out of the game and see her for himself.

Speaking of strong-willed women, the one in charge of a favorite rest stop of his was quite a tough customer herself. Edelweiss was a good spot for a tired Legionnaire to get a sound night's sleep and a home-cooked meal, as well as a few drinks to take the edge off. Whoever had programmed the intoxication simulation into SAO mustn't have been a very big drinker, it was never quite right. Still, sometimes you just needed to get pissed, even if it wasn't real alcohol doing it to you.

Rowan had left to floor 35 once Miss Shinobu had given her motivational speech and planted her guild's flag. He'd get some food and drinks, hit the sack and then head out bright and early to get back to doing what the Legion did best. He stepped into Edelweiss and made his way up to the bar, taking a seat without paying much mind to the other patrons, it seemed like the usually colorful bunch of regulars. He could see that the boss lady herself was busy with some American cowboy at the moment, so he called out to one of the other regular staff members. "Oi, Freddie! I'll take the house special and a glass of whiskey!" Freddie was an odd one, never spoke a word but always seemed to be within earshot.

When the word of Law falls...

<Legion of the Dead>
    Rowan

...Pick it up and hold it higher

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image

Health: [████████████████████████]
                      Energy: [████████████████████████]

I XXS E EXX M Y S E L FXXT H E XXW A YXX
                      YOU XXR E M E M B E RXXM E ,XXA N DX
                      I XS E E XXY O UXXT H EXXW A YX I XR E M E M B E RXXY O U

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

The snow crumbled beneath his feet. As he got closer to his quest' objective the snow got deeper. For now, his ankles were submerged in snow, making it more difficult to walk. This wasn't all that uncommon for him, since he had to walk to school during conditions just as or worse then this. Once again a sigh released from the man's mouth, he began to wonder how far away he actually was. He had obtained a map of the area from another player, but some of it was illegible. It just happened to be the part he was at. He pulled it out, after fishing through his inventory again. He squinted beneath the steel helmet he wore, trying hard to make sense of the map. The gusts of wind which carried snow didn't help the situation. He growled lightly, not being able to read the map. He put it back in his inventory and looked forward. There was nothing in sight except for snow and more snow. But occasionally he would see rock that was uncovered. He abruptly stopped as he could faintly hear the sounds of footsteps. He closed his eyes and focused on it, trying to hear where they were coming from. They got closer and closer. He put his right hand on the hilt of his Katana and turned around to see a girl. She looked like she wasn't there to harm him, so he released his grip. He was curious as to why she was out here though, so he was cautious. Replying to her question he simply said, "Yes".

Location: Mountains ; Floor 51 | Feeling(s): Curious ; Cautious | Company: A Women

(Sorry it's not that great)
      ⓐⓛⓘⓢⓣⓐⓡ
      <Dark Hero>

Alistar liked to think he had patience when it came to dealing with girls but it was becoming pretty clear he only had it when they were actually sort of likeable. Orrin was clearly off her rocker and Alistar was starting to get annoyed by it. The last straw was when she decided she was clear to just climb around on him. The Dark Knight immediatelly grabbed her and removed her from the vicinity of his person. "Get OFF!" He was pretty obviously annoyed with her, he hated it when anyone talked down to him, it didn't matter if they were people in positions of authority or nobodies like Orrin. She seemed really confident in her skills but as far as Alistar saw it- if she was actually that strong then he would have heard about her before. The only knife user that had any kind of infamy was Death Mask, and even though Alistar had never seen death mask before, this girl couldn't have been the infamous PKKer. Alistar had always imagined Death Mask as a suave, smooth operator who killed enemies with style, there was no way his chosen rival would be a bloodthirsty lunatic. "I don't know who you're looking for, but I'm not doing any of your lame PKing tricks. I'm outta here." He turned and headed off in the opposite direction she'd dragged him in. He was hoping she'd lead him into an ambush or something interesting but it looked like she was just trying to gank some green player who short-changed her, and that wasn't how Alistar played the game. Cheap tactics were for weaklings and cowards, and he was gonna teleport somewhere else to wait out his PVP flag. Even if he had to wade through an army of NPC guards, it couldn't possibly be any worse than this.

Tipsy Bandit

"In this cold? The loot has to be pretty good to wanna travel out in these conditions.."

Alora glanced around at the white blanket that covered the land, snow had begun to fall once more, yet less harsh then how it'd been previously. Normally she would be able to handle such arctic tempertures, but the gust of wind and snow combined had her fingertips scurrying to equip a heavy parka over her revealing armor set. In that clunky get-up he's probably staying warm.. lucky. Why can't light armor drops be less revealing? And I bet he's wondering why the hell I would be out here.. he's obviously on a mission but for someone just wandering.. hopefully he doesn't get too suspicious. I'm not in the position to get my hands dirty.. As she shifted her weight, the reminder that her sword was still out fell upon her. Alora's parka barely covered the sword attached to her hip, which was quite slim but was much longer then most she's seen. It was light, despite it's length, which was an essential for those who rely on speed and wits rather than brute strength. The intricate detailing around the hilt was crested with bright rubies, leading one to believe it was a more rare drop.. in reality, she had only picked up forging as a past time. It was pretty rare to find someone who has almost mastered forging these days.

"I'm Alora. I'm sorry if I had interrupted your quest.. I kinda got lost."

A nervous laughter crawled from her throat, and perhaps had came out a little too shaky. And, it wasn't entirely a lie. She had no idea where she was anymore. After walking about from the original meet up point she had planned with one of the members from Laughing Coffin, Floor 51 could be quite a hassle to get around, especially if you had a horrible sense of direction. Alora's boots scuffled in the snow, her eyes tried to read the man's name but it was kinda.. difficult due to the snowy conditions. He had to be pretty high level, however, to be able to take on a quest on this level by himself.. or perhaps he just liked to push himself a little hard. Regardless, even a quest on this floor Alora could manage on her own, with or without a little struggle.

Location: Floor 51 | Status: Thinking that this guy should be afraid of me.. but something about a man in armor kinda scares me.. | Who: Clunky Armor Man

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
        • Wall Street 200
        • Signature Look 250
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

His facial expression underneath his helmet changed when she spoke about loot."Is that what she is after?"
                          he thought. It would make sense why she was all the way out here. The lack of players in the area would make it easy to PK without being interrupted. Maybe his judgement was wrong, because he could see that she was a green player. But during his experience playing this game there was pretty much no one he could trust. But she didn't seem like that type. Just in case, he decided it was best to not let his guard down. "The quests out here can be quite rewarding" he replied while scouring the area with his eyes. Every once in a while they would set on the women, to make sure she didn't try to back stab him. An opening appeared far away, which was surrounded by yeti's. He heard a deafening roar come from inside the cave, and right away he knew that that was where he was supposed to go. "You can call me The Wandering Knight, and you're not interrupting much" he said glancing back at her. When she mentioned being lost he stopped and opened up his inventory. His eyes fished through the items in front of him, until he once again found his map. He pretty much knew all the locations and how to get to them, so he turned around and faced her while extending the hand with the map. "If you're lost maybe this will help" he told her.

Location: Mountains ; Floor 51 | Feeling(s): A little suspicious | Company: Alora

Tipsy Bandit

"The Wandering Knight.. kinda fitting.."

Except, I'd probably call him The Clunky Armor Man.. I should be careful and not let that slip..he'd probably think I was a weirdo.." Alora blinked as he offered the map to her, accepting the map she opened it up in her own inventory, trying to decipher the smudged area. It was still legible, but it really would come in handy. This is exactly what a knight would do, too! So maybe.. clunky armor knight man? She smiled once more and put the map away, the sounds of yeti's roaring in the distance caught her attention as well this time.

"That sounds like it's calling for you.. do you mind if I join you? I mean, it'd be rude if I just up and left.. y'know? If I get a decent loot drop, maybe I'll share with you."

She winked and giggled, but not in that flirtatious way, more of a playful, childish innocence, way. Besides, she wasn't too interested in loot. A person with high forging skills can basically make armor and weapons that compared to drops, sometimes even better. Of course, he didn't know that about her, and probably just assumed she was after the loot.

Alora's mind jumped back to the initial reason she was in the area.. So I guess something happened to those lacky's after all, hm? Probably for the best, anyways.. Her hand rested upon the hilt of her sword, besides, it's been quite awhile since I've been in combat.. I should probably brush up on my skills.

Location: Floor 51 | Status: So.. he can say more than one word.. that's a step.. still kinda scary. | Who: Clunky Armor Man..er.. The Wandering Knight

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
            • Wall Street 200
            • Signature Look 250
            • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

That was the reason he chose the name, because he really was a 'wandering knight'. He roamed the virtual world helping people out and helping clear the game. The name originated in an a game he played before this, where it was more of a title then his name. His attention shifted towards Alora once again when she asked if she could join. "Sure" he said while still walking towards the yeti's which were now much closer. They were almost in the yeti's aggro zone so he stopped and turned around, facing the women in the parka. He opened up his menu and pressed his finger on his quest log. On the bottom it said 'Share Quest', and that was exactly was he did. He watched as a menu suddenly appeared in front of Alora.

Location: Mountains ; Floor 51 | Feeling(s): Ready to fight | Company: Alora

(Sorry it's so short xD)

Tipsy Bandit

Another roar from the yeti's erupted, which she was pretty sure that time it caused the foliage to shake. This should be pretty exciting.. Alora smirked, fingers danced to the ACCEPT button that lit up in front of her. She was added to the soloist's party, which typically made most soloists uncomfortable. Alora didn't really mind joining parties every now and then, but she couldn't wrap her head around how most players did this daily, let alone with guilds.

"Ready when you are.. hey, you're not in a Guild, are you? I kinda assumed since you're out here by yourself and not with a raid group, you aren't in one.."

Most guilds had some sort of policy with teaming up with other players, regardless if they are guildless or not. It was the kind of hassle that she didn't want to ever be bothered with. Perhaps she would reconsider joining up with Laughing Coffin anymore, especially after this recent case.. talk about disrespectful. Alora rested her hand upon the hilt of her sword, taking it from the sheath and readying herself before they entered into the aggro zone. She couldn't get a clear head count of how many yetis there were in the zone up ahead, but it shouldn't be unrealistic. She didn't have enough time to read up on the quest details, either, so she would just have to follow his moves.

"Ready when you are, Clun--Wandering Knight.. maybe we need a nickname for you.. it's a mouthful.."

Her words trailed off, looking back up at the knight.

ooc: Don't worry about it. I don't mind short posts (Mostly because I'm guilty, too).

Location: Floor 51 | Status: Let's kick some a**, Clunky Armor Man. | Who: The Wandering Knight

Familiar Flatterer

User Image
                ♞ ---- RIVER ---- ♞

River raised his lower lip into a stumped pout as he stared at the questionable glass of 'Uncle Freddie's Sword Polish' that had been pushed towards him. It certainly had a scent as strong as polish, and its consistency gave him little reason to think it would go down smoothly. Nonetheless, he felt confident, one could even say foolhardily so, that he could down it in a single go. Even if the world of SAO had been his reality for the last two years, there was no way he could accept any virtual sensation could match its physical inspiration. He prided himself on the iron constitution he'd been forging since the day he hit legal drinking age. No video game concoction would ever get the best of him, not the rugged example of bronco toughness that was River Pecos. The western freelancer then wore his usual confident countenance as he shifted his gaze back towards Calami and responded to her bill/warning.

"I can respect that, missy, but y'all don't have nothin' t' fret about. I'm a man who pays his debts, an' with a liver as tough as steel t' boot."

After motioning through his menu with wide flourishes of his index finger, he completed the transfer of cor for his beverage. Taking hold of the glass, the cowboy then lifted it an inch above the bar counter top and gave it a swirl. The beverage sloshed with the movement of its glass at the same speed as dripping molasses, all while somehow giving off an even stronger scent than when it had originally been poured. It was a curious combination of phenomena to behold, but it would not be enough to deter River. He then raised the glass higher and flashed a sparkle in his grin as he offered the fair bar proprietress a toast.

"Here's to you, my lovely señorita."

In an instant, he brought the glass to his lips and let every single last drop flow past his lips and down into his gullet. When he eventually finished, the cowboy set the glass back down on the counter top with a firm yet not too firm tap. He then let out an exhalation of satisfaction before grinning back at Calami again, appearing as smarmy with swagger as when he first entered Edelweiss. At first, he felt completely fine, but one uncontrolled hiccup brought on a heavy throbbing pulse in his head and an instant of double vision. It was an unexpected and unpleasant experience, but since it seemed to last for just that moment, River assumed there was nothing to worry about.

"Gotta say," he remarked with mildly impressed affectation, "That's some pretty strong stuff."

The samurai cowboy then noticed that for whatever reason, his health gauge was depleting at an alarmingly rapid rate. He could only observe unconcernedly dumbstruck as it continued to plummet into the red. A split second later, River fell sideways out of his seat like a ton of bricks and knocked out into unconsciousness. Were he still awake to notice, he may have taken great pride in the knowledge that his health at least stopped dropping before it hit zero.

HP: ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ 9%

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
                • Wall Street 200
                • Signature Look 250
                • Forum Sophomore 300
                User Image

He nodded when Alora said she was ready when he was. Shortly after, she spoke once again, asking if he was in a guild. "I prefer to be alone, less drama and trouble for me, but i do help the lead group with clearing the floors". That was probably the longest sentence he had ever said in this game and it was to someone he barely met. It wasn't like it was a big deal so he his attention was brought back to the huge-white hairy beasts that trotted in front of him. The pressure from their footsteps left massive imprints on the snow, which was a bit scary because they could step on him. He began to count the monsters in front of him, "1..2..3..4..5...". It would take quite a bit of fighting to get to the actual monster they needed, but the crafting items the yeti's dropped where worth killing them. He didn't actually need them but maybe Alora did. The hissing of her blade unsheathing made his head turn back to her. Once again he nodded and placed his left hand on his Katana's sheathe. He brought his right hand over and placed it on the blades hilt and slowly released the blade from the sheathe. Alora spoke, saying that they needed a nickname for him because his name was long. "Call me whatever you'd like" he said bending his knees and standing up on his toes. He bursted from his original position towards the nearest yeti. The yeti's were all spaced out quite a bit, but after this one they would have to fight 2 at time until they reached the cave. Who knew what was inside, maybe more yeti or maybe it would just be the quest monster. Regardless, he lowered the weapon beside his left hip, as if he was putting it back in its sheathe. A bright bluish-white light consumed the blade as it rested in its current position. A few seconds passed before the skill actually activated. The skill he was activating was called <<Tsujikaze>>. Once close enough he executed a diagonal slash from bottom-left to top-right. The yeti winced in pain, but was unfazed a few seconds later.

Location: Mountains ; Floor 51 | Feeling(s): Ready to fight | Company: Alora

Wailing Unicorn

2,700 Points
                  • Hygienic 200
                  • Supreme Supporter 500
                  • Team Moira 200
                  User Image
                  яιηкιмα

HP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
                  Sanity: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 5%: Orrei
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she was removed from Alistar's shoulders Orrei pouted and crossed her arms. She shot past him to walk backwards in front of him. Putting on a puppy dog look and putting her arms behind her back she asked Alistar. "Well, maybe I can just follow you around then? I mean you kill PKers right? So maybe I can help you out... It's been lonely in that dark place these days."

Continuing the backwards walk, Orrei opened her inventory and changed her outfit. Donning a pink jacket and skirt, with white stockings and lilac heels. The changing process was instant because it had been set up as an alternate armour set. This outfit, unlike the other outfits that Rinkima had and wore all the time, actually looked good. It complimented the yellow rings of Orrei's eyes and made her look all around a more serious person. "Besides I have really high tracking skills so I'll just follow you anyway. You might as well put up with me, embrace the crazy. I'm fun I swear!" Orrei let the puppy dog eyes out again and whimpered a little bit to appeal to Alistar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Status: Trying to hang out with this dude, I don't think he likes me sad
                  ⓐⓛⓘⓢⓣⓐⓡ
                  <Dark Hero>

Alistar had a feeling this is what having a crazy/clingy ex-girlfriend must have been like, he didn't know since being a loser in the outside world meant he'd never had a girlfriend before but this is probably what it was like. Still, he wasn't going to be losing her any time soon from what he could tell, even if she wasn't as fast as she claimed she was probably still faster on foot than him, and being an orange player limited his options. He probably wasn't going to be able to outrun her. He'd been out of combat long enough that he'd recovered any health that other girl's sword made him bleed out, so he was back in tip top shape. He still had no idea how long his orange player status would last though, he'd never been flagged for pvp like that before... And who did he have to thank for all that? Orrin. "So far you're not so much fun as you are really annoying. I can't go do anything like this! I should get up to floor 51 and start clearing. But not being able to go through towns means I'd have to take the long way up!" Walking up nine floors was a lot of work, there may have been another way since PKers seemed to be able to move between floors pretty normally... It might have been as simple as leveling a high hiding skill and sneaking into town to teleport. Alistar hadn't leveled his hiding skill at all though, it was a skill for cowards. He was really annoyed with his circumstances but there was no way out for the forseeable future. He looked back at Orrin with a frown on his face. "You said you were alone in a dark place? Did <The Army> have you locked up or something?" That was the only guild he knew of that operated a prison in the game and with the way Orrin acted he wouldnt have been surprised if she had been captured for something or other. He still new some people in <The Army> so he was thinking of asking them about her to find out if she was an escapee or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff