Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome

1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Azazil was ecstatic when Lulu came back to the hot springs with him. He made sure to have her sample all his favorite oils and creams he carried there, and practically talked her ear off. The hot springs gates and sliding wooden doors were opened, but nobody else really dropped by, giving them the time to spend time together. By the time she left, night had fallen.

He took a few moments to survey the area--the grounds were covered in cherry blossom petals, pale pink and soft as silk. Azazil usually thought that everything was more beautiful in the sunlight, which could make nearly anything sparkly and golden, but he had to admit that the flickering and glowing lanterns suited his hot springs. It made it look warm, welcoming, and enchanting. Perfect for relaxation and spending time with your family or friends or anyone you liked. Humming to himself, he filled a small stone bowl with loose incense--dried flowers like gardenia and jasmine. He lit it with his finger and let it burn for a few seconds before blowing the flame down. He decided that he would wait in the lobby for a bit, and see if anyone showed up. If not, he'd probably take a bath.

Going back into the town for the festival was also an option. He knew there was a bonfire going on, and as a spirit directly related to fire, he was drawn to that. It really seemed like fun, too, spending time with the other festival-goers! Still, Azazil was nervous about blowing his cover. It seemed unlikely, but it also seemed like it was asking for trouble. Maybe a spark would jump from the bonfire and his clothes would burst into flames, and everyone would wonder why it didn't hurt him. Maybe he'd get over-enthusiastic, and go closer to the fire than the others would even be able to. The solution was as easy as being careful, but Azazil knew himself; for a serious thing like this, safest solution was staying away. Azazil whined in frustration. It was hard to keep what he was a secret, when he had so little self control--when he was in the right mind, he wished he had his sister to keep him in check.

Backing up until he was up against the front desk, he placed his hands on the wooden edge and lifted himself up onto the surface. He swung his legs idly, wishing he would've planned a party or anything.

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image
                          User Image

At being called, “Mister,” Mason flushed a bit and grinned sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He had always been, possibly too, laid because for his own good and formalities being used towards him had always made him a bit uncomfortable. “A-ah, just Mason is fine. ‘Mister’ makes me feel way too old,” he laughed lightheartedly at her. Still, he was relieved to know that he hadn’t hurt her by nearly trampling the poor little thing. Iris always came off as bright and optimistic when he spoke to her and he had to admit, that was something he admired about her a bit. He, himself, always tried to sound happy and positive, but he’d been around so much negative in his life that faking a positive attitude was all he seemed to really know.

Mason did make a bit of a concerned face as she expressed that she hadn’t spent the festival with her brother. He often saw them together and figured the two of them were pretty close. He couldn’t help but be curious as to why the young man would have bailed on his sister on a holiday. Still, he was far too polite to voice such concerns. Instead, he smiled at her happily. “Oh, it’s been a pretty good day! I managed to stay busy. Heh, I get so restless when I don’t have work to do and since the store is only open for two hours on holidays, I have to scramble to keep myself occupied,” he chuckled in spite of himself. He was a bit of a busybody he supposed.

Honestly, as Iris gushed over the flowers, Mason couldn’t help but smile endearingly at her. She seemed pretty enthused about the flowers and that sort of genuine interest or compassion made him really happy, and it suited her cute little face in his opinion. She really was quite cute, he couldn’t deny that. Something about those large vermilion eyes made him a little weak in the knees. “Ah, yeah I saw them all twice today, actually,” he laughed again, his hands in his pockets as his shoulders shrugged up a bit, rocking on the balls of his feet. It was a bit of an odd thing for such a lanky guy to do but he didn’t seem to mind. “This morning when I had nothing to do, I helped the girls from the flower shop set up around town, and then I came back this afternoon to look at everything again. I could probably go look at it all a third time and still think about how amazing it all is though,” he grinned happily.

Looking around, he realized that he still didn’t spot Iris’s brother anywhere. Well, it was a rather large bonfire, and there was more than just one fire lit up so he was sure he was around somewhere, but still, Mason felt that spending the evening alone would be such as shame. That is, for Iris, not for him. He was used to doing things solo. “Say, I’ve been by myself most of the day. Good company sounds pretty wonderful. Want to get some cocoa and find a nice place to sit? My treat,” he offered, tilting his head curiously down at her as he gave her a warm inviting smile.

YOU CAN FIND ME - downtown - bonfire
                                                                                          ALONGSIDE - Iris
                                                                                          FEELING A BIT - friendly / endearing

Akane Yue Valentine

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx RHYTHM IS A DANCER IT'S A SOUL'S COMPANION
                                                                  xxxxx PEOPLE FEEL IT EVERYWHERE LIFT YOUR HANDS AND VOICES
                                                                  xxxxx FREE YOUR MIND AND JOIN US YOU CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR

XXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

ᎯᏌᏀᏌᏕᎢ ᏦᏫᏒᎢᏝᎯᏁᏯ ᏫᏕᎢᏋᏁᏯᎯᏒᎮ тнє мυʂιɕ ιиʂтяυɕтσя
                                                                  tab tab tab ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                                                                  tab tab tab xxxx

O H x O H x I T ' S x A x P A S S I O N x O H x O H x Y O U x C A N x F E E L x I T x Y E A H x O H x O H x I T ' S x A x P A S S I O N x O H x O H x O H x O H x O H
                                                                  O H x O H x I T ' S x A x P A S S I O N x O H x O H x Y O U x C A N x F E E L x I T x Y E A H x O H x O H x I T ' S x A x P A S S I O N x O H x O H x O H x O H x O H

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text

Offering up another frog-like smile as Shiori commented on the duties of being an older sister, August felt himself become immersed in guilt. If that was the case, he felt terribly selfish for leaving Iris for the whole duration of the festival. He’d been trying to look out for her and be thoughtful of her but now he felt like he had done the exact opposite of what he’d intended to do. Maybe he’d spend the following day by her side and play her favorite songs on the piano. She liked it when he played music while she baked or did her crafts. It was a silent way the siblings bonded, since almost everything wore him out and he was useless helping in the kitchen from his wheelchair… He still tried to do what he could to be of some use to her, though. August’s worst fear in the world was putting Iris out; he loved his sister dearly.

“W-well, now I just feel completely daft for thinking the way I did,” he admitted with a listless sigh. “You must be an ace of a big sister to have, Shiori. I hope your sibling isn’t a fool like me,” he laughed lightheartedly in spite of himself. Still, as the conversation went on, August found himself tilting his wintery head a bit curiously when she got flustered over him assuming she had a date. He didn’t know she could get that way, honestly, and he didn’t understand it. She was a beautiful woman with strikingly breathtaking eyes and an endearing personality. Why was it an odd concept for someone to be attracted to her? August was a weak, pale, sickly, useless lump of a man so it made sense for him to not have a date. As he observed her flustered behavior, his lips parted slightly in awe. Even like this, she was still cute. With that thought in mind, he red glow appeared on his face again and his bright red eyes quickly looked away.

When Shiori began to speak again, August nervously glanced at her. People really didn’t pay her compliments often? He could that so hard to believe but she seemed so genuine he was inclined to take her word for it anyway. The thought was a bit unsettling for him. She seemed like such a darling young woman, the fact that people didn’t treat her as such made a little angry spark burst in his heart. “W-well, I suppose if it will make you happier, I will make sure to give you a compliment from time to time,” he said quietly, his ears lighting up again as he continued speaking with his eyes fixated on the bonfire. “Good women deserve compliments,” he added, his mind flashing to his sister for a moment and thinking about how she’d spent their entire childhoods being mistreated and how she hadn’t found any sort of real friends or romance because she was too worried about him. A bit of a sigh snaked out of his nostrils. Thinking about it that way, he felt a little less nervous and was able to make eye contact with the librarian working once more.

Letting off a small, meek smile, he pursed his lips as his eyes crinkled in an charming fashion. “You’ve no need to apologize. It’s probably my fault. I know my awkwardness can be a tad contagious sometimes. I shall strive my best to be less inept, promise,” he said, another breath of laughter puffing out of him. However, as he allowed the laugh to escape, the chill he’d been feeling before crept back up his spine and caused his body to quiver slightly as his shoulders shrugged up around him. That’s when Shiori noticed his shivering and inquired about his temperature. “I, well, I wasn’t exactly anticipating being out this late so I failed to snatch up a jacket or throw when I left the house. I know it’s not terribly cold out here but I catch chills rather easily,” he explained, feeling a bit embarrassed as he weakly looked down at his hands and rubbed them together for some friction.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text

YOU CAN FIND ME downtown: bonfire
                                                                  ALONGSIDE Shiori
                                                                  FEELING A BIT flustered

That Girl Called Suki

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Λη∂ I ∂ση'ʈ kησω ωɧєɾє I'ɱ gσɩηg
                                    ▇▇▇βuʈ I kησω ɩʈ's gσηηα Ъє α ℓσηg ʈɩɱє
                                    ▇▇▇▇▇Λη∂ I'll Ъє ℓєαvɩηg ɩη ʈɧє ɱσɾηɩηg
                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Cσɱє ʈɧє ωɧɩʈє ωɩηє Ъɩʈʈєɾ suηℓɩgɧʈ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The whole festival had just been a blast, at least of the little sprite. She’d spent some time with Masato, her brother earlier that day and he’d done what he always did, doted upon her endlessly. She knew it was partially her fault that he was so protective, she’d disappeared for six years and could have easily asked for his help, but she’d been terrified that he would be caught just as she had. If there was one thing that she would never, ever wish on another living being no matter what they had done, it would have been captivity like that. Even now she still had the occasional nightmare and Ageha hadn’t been able to forgive herself for being unable to save the little girl that had helped her escape. Perhaps she was just terrible at helping anyone.

She’d been walking along quietly, the most she spoke were hushed comments to herself, at least until something landed in her hair and Ageha jumped, letting out a small, frightened yelp before flinging whatever it was out of her hair with her abilities. Telekinesis was really helpful when you couldn’t see or just didn’t want to touch something and what Ageha saw flying away from her was a bat. She slowed down its momentum and then brought it back towards her, eyes wide as she took in its appearance. It certainly wasn’t the cutest thing she’d ever seen. "Landing in people’s hair is not very nice.” she pouted at the bat. He’d managed to scare her pretty good, her heart was pounding in her chest, but it wasn’t really because the bat had landed in her hair that she had been frightened so much as lingering fear of being taken away six years ago.

Ageha let the bat float in the air for a bit, she wasn’t releasing it just yet. Instead she got a good look at it, her face very close to the bat’s as she stared at it curiously. "If you need a good cave to call home, I could probably find you one.” It was just like her to assume the creature was lost or without a place to go, she didn’t assume it was a shapeshifting demon, that wasn’t usually her first thought when dealing with a ugly little bat. She blinked at it again and decided that she found the weird looking creature to be kind of cute in its own way. "You’re a real cutie once you get past the whole attacking my hair thing.” Ageha gave the creature’s head a little pat, deciding that hugging something with teeth that probably couldn’t understand her wasn’t the best idea, though she did want to give it a nice big hug.

Finally letting up on the telekinesis, the sprite expected the bat to fly away, so she waved at it wondering if maybe it could understand her and would stay around a little. She felt it was pretty obvious by now that she wasn’t a human and most animals were skittish around humans, but she was a sprite of nature and generally found that normal animals felt a bit more comfortable around her. Maybe it would stick around and she really could help it find a home.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ʟocaтιoɴ In Town | coмρaɴʏ Bat (Itazura) | мood Scared -> Helpful | ιтємs None | ωʀιтιɴɢ Journal

Шαηηα ɧєαɾ ץσuɾ Ъєαʈɩηg ɧєαɾʈ ʈσηɩgɧʈ▇▇▇
                                    βєfσɾє ʈɧє Ъℓєє∂ɩηg suη cσɱєs αℓɩvє▇▇▇▇▇
                                    I ωαηʈ ʈσ ɱαkє ʈɧє Ъєsʈ σf ωɧαʈ ɩs ℓєfʈ, ɧσℓ∂ ʈɩgɧʈ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                    Λη∂ ɧєαɾ ɱץ Ъєαʈɩηg ɧєαɾʈ σηє ℓαsʈ ʈɩɱє▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                    βєfσɾє ∂αץℓɩgɧʈ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

primadonut

User Image

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image
              User Image
                                                      in the middle Ꭷf th∊ nأght when the ( angels scream )
                                                      xx┊┊⊰ i don't want to . l i v e . a . l i e . that i x b e l i e v e
                                                      X ``↳ TIMETODOORDIE

私は、現時点の瞬間を決して忘れないだろう
                                                      I WILL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT THE MOMENT XXXXX I WILL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT THE MOMENT
                                                      I WILL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT THE MOMENT XXXXX I WILL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT THE MOMENT

Listening to Fiona as she spoke of how fond she was over the simple things he did for her, Markus couldn’t help but let a serene smile spread across his face. While he listened, his deep golden brown gaze lulled about with the fireflies all around them. The picnic didn’t go unattended for he made them food and they ate as they spoke. It really had turned out perfect, even though he’d found his girlfriend today nearly in tears over her ruined dress. He had to admit, the kimono she’d picked out was rather fetching. While it wasn’t the most traditional of kimonos, he wasn’t complaining about the sight of her long milky white legs, either. He was still a man, after all—a man with very primal instincts.

Turning to her as she spoke of her parents’ parties, he reached out and tipped his fingers underneath hers to elegantly bring her knuckles up to his lips where he left a soft, warm caress. “For better or for worse, I’d enjoy being by your side no matter where we were,” he cooed back to her, a flirtatious hint appearing in that otherwise easy smile of his. It was true, though. Markus felt at ease no matter where he was in most cases. He was sure he would easily be able to find somewhere to belong at a rich upper class party, especially if he was there to support her. After all, he cleaned up nice and he was charismatic in his own right. Most people, particularly women, found him to be quite charming, anyways.

Feeling the warm hungry lips press against his, Markus let his eyes fluttered closed so he could simply enjoy the sensation. It wasn’t the first kiss of the day, no, but given the setting of their quaint little picnic surrounded by the fireflies on the warm evening, he just allowed himself to revel against the damp embrace for a moment. When Fiona pulled back, let lips stuck together just ever so slightly sending a jolt of electricity down his spine. The way she let her fingers dance down his chest, it was enough to drive any man wild. Despite his thoughts, though, the look on his face was just as calm and temperate as always. It was her words, though, that caused him to act. In one smooth motion, he wrapped an arm around her and twirled her gently onto her back where he rested over her, his forearms pinned down on either side of her head as he gingerly ran his fingers through her bubblegum locks, his eyes dancing wondrously over her features.

In all honesty, had the two of them met under different circumstances, Markus wasn’t sure if he ever would have ended up with a fiery young woman like Fiona. It was the fact that their friendship was founded over her weak and vulnerable state when she wandered into his shop that had drawn him to her. She had been someone who’d needed his protecting, and, over time, she’d grown on his. Now he had a hard time imaging what his life would ever be like without her by his side. “Fiona, my dear, you are quite the temptress,” he mused, a playful glint in his eyes as he fawned over her a bit. Craning his neck, he nuzzled her jaw lightly before planting a hungry wet kiss on her neck, nipping her slightly. Glancing back up at her, a hint of a smirk appeared on his features. “Sometimes you make me question my own strength. I know that I am endlessly devoted to you. You’ve got me wrapped around your finger and we both know this. Still, I wonder sometimes if our relationship is still too fragile to get swept away in moments like this,” he sighed a bit. It was true: part of him was still a little concerned that perhaps she wasn’t in this with him one hundred percent. He knew women her age, and of her social class, could be quite fickle and he was a bit petrified of being used as someone’s play thing…

YOU CAN FIND ME - countryside picnic
                                                      ALONGSIDE - fiona
                                                      FEELING A BIT - contemplative

primadonut

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image
        User Image
                                                  • As Shiva spoke to her, Dinah listened with a highly concentrated look on her face. She often made that serious face when he spoke; she just didn’t want to miss a single word he said. It was obvious that she looked up to the harvest king and the deity was essentially her entire world anymore. Well, it was obvious to any outsiders looking in, if there were any. Both the “god” and his priestess were likely oblivious to the attachment between them, but that was fine with Dinah. As long as she could paddle alongside Shiva, she didn’t really care how the world viewed her anymore. Still, it was odd for her to think she had saved anyone, especially not someone like Shiva. He was far too flawless to need saving, at least in Dinah’s eyes.

When he’d offered his simple advice to let it go and look towards the future, Dinah’s eyes fell to watch the ground move under their feet as they slowly walked along. Sure, that sounded simple enough and she desperately wanted to follow his words of wisdom, but the turmoil she felt in her heart towards her brother was so great she knew that it was going to be no easy feat. Only when Shiva spoke of his own troubles did her attention snap back to the deity’s features, that intense expression on her youthful face once more. By the time he’d told her that she’d already come so far, though, Dinah felt something stir inside of her that unleashed a wave of emotions that she wasn’t particularly ready for.

Stopping in her tracks, she quickly covered her face with both of her palms as the stinging sensation behind her eyes became unbearable as her heart swelled. She was a bit embarrassed that she was being overcome that way, but she was also a bit temperamental by nature so she couldn’t help it. She was confused and overjoyed at the same time and it was tugging her in two different directions. Her petite frame trembled as she sniffled, doing her best to fight back tears. Fervently rubbing her eyes, her face flushed red as she looked back at the harvest king. “I’m s-sorry, I just… Shiva is so kind and so thoughtful. Whatever troubles I have, I know I will pull through so long as I have Shiva in my life,” she sniffled, her face ridden with stubbornness and gratitude that she felt for the man.

Unable to bear her own emotions anymore, Dinah quickly closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around Shiva’s midsection to hide herself against them. It was an innocent gesture; she needed comfort. Being close to him put her at ease and his scent relaxed her. After a moment, she frowned a bit to herself. Despite being calm, she still felt uneasy. Perhaps it was guilt and confusion over her feelings towards her brother, she didn’t know, but she knew she just didn’t feel right. “I-is it okay if I… sleep next to you tonight, Shiva?” she asked in a muffled voice with her face still hidden. When he’d first nursed her back to health, they’d slept in the same room so he could watch over her, so she felt there was nothing unusual about her request. She just didn’t want to be left alone…

• YOU CAN FIND ME - walking somewhere?
                                                    ALONGSIDE - Shiva
                                                    FEELING A BIT - conflicted

primadonut

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image
                                                                  User Image

As Yugure and Fuu met Eien in the middle nearer towards the edge of the crowd around the bonfire, the fae simply gave the tall tengu a warm smile as he inquired to Fuu about her identity. She didn’t seem at all fazed by the gruff tone in his voice. No, Yugure had a bit of a soft spot for beautiful men and, over the years, she’d met all types of beings—human, yokai, dragon, spirit, what have you—that she always knew to take care in getting to know someone before passing any sort of judgment. That, and she was just too friendly and curious for her own good; the true nature of a fae. Fuu answered, giving her name, and then Eien spoke of her kindness for leading him through the crowd.

“It was honestly the very least I could do since your little brother was so kind as to keep me company in my shop all afternoon,” she spoke in a gentle, airy tone as her pale yellow eyes landed affectionately on Fuu as he tried to shrink back into the crowd. Something else Yugure had picked up on throughout her day with Fuu as that he certainly was not human, even if he once had been. Being a fae, she was one with nature so she understood the energy of the world a bit better than some. While she hadn’t said anything about understanding that the boy was a spirit, she had a strong inkling that he was. “Such a sweet boy… Fuu, if you don’t mind coming back to the jewelry store here in a couple days… there’s something I’d like for you to have,” she said to him in a sweet, jovial tone.

Turning her attention back to Eien, a hint of amusement played on her lips for a moment. “My, my, such a big tall man,” she mused. Glancing at Fuu again and then back to Eien, she crossed her arms a bit suspiciously, albeit playfulness in her stance. “Surely the two of you are not brothers by blood. How terrifically romantic—such a strong bond between the two of you that you would call one another family. I’m almost jealous that I don’t have anyone like that in my life,” she sighed a bit listlessly, a bit of a nostalgic smile on her face as her memory flickered for a moment to her late husband. He’d been such a kind strong man—the only reason she’d grown to value human life so much.

“The two of you must tell me your story someday!” she decided, smiling at the both of them. She figured that since Fuu was a spirit that their story probably held some sort of tragedy, but she wasn’t going to press the matter for the evening. “Tonight, though, would you both care to join me for this celebration? I’m afraid I missed the flower viewing throughout the afternoon because of work. I feel it would be such a shame to spend the rest of the evening alone, especially when the fates seem to have led me to two lovely and wonderful boys,” she chimed, clapping her hands together and resting them against her cheek as she tilted her head in an endearing fashion. Yes, Yugure really was just sweet and friendly (when she wanted to be), but she also gave off the unlikely aura of a mother sometimes and despite being a creature of mischief, there was complete sincerity in her tone. “Ah! I know, we should get drinks! Is there anything in particular the two of you like?” she asked, looking from the spirit to the tengu with eager curiosity.

YOU CAN FIND ME - at the celebration downtown
                                                                  ALONGSIDE - fuu & eien
                                                                  FEELING A BIT - friendly / curious

primadonut

Akane Yue Valentine

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                          Where / ♥ / Bon Fire tab With / ♥ / August tab Feeling / ♥ / Flustered/silly tab Journal / ♥ / Here

A good sister, her? Well... Nowadays she just wasn't sure. It had been so long since hugging, lecturing, or really anything was done face to face. If it weren't for the one photo she had, the image of her little sister would probably be gone, how horrible was that? Not much of an Ace Sister, yet he didn't need to know that. In fact, he didn't deserve to have the mess that was her life dumped upon him. So it was best to keep it quiet. "Well, Hanako would never use such wording. You aren't a fool either! Just a concerned brother looking out for his big sister. I-It's really quite sweet."" She added the last part softly, unsure if it would be too forward for the teacher. To her, it was a bit but maybe he wouldn't? Not that it would matter. He was very sweet and cute.

The thoughts on the school kid's teacher started probably a few seasons ago. He had been intently reading the back of a book cover when her ever so curious eyes saw how handsome he was. The goofy grin that came to his face sometimes was so endearing to her. The kids thought it was frog-like, and in some ways she saw it too. Better she never zeroed in on that one specific thing. Really her focus was on how pretty his lips were and how his face lit up when he was comfortable and talking about the things he liked. His eyes were gorgeous and his lovely pale skin emphasized them wonderfully. But it was those pretty lips she thought about. They also seemed soft which was what she was thinking now. What really got her feeling bad for thinking of him in such an objectified way. "It's his own fault for being so so cute...!"

Lost in the beautiful sight that was August, Shiori lit up with what he said. Compliments for her from him? An excited little chill ran up and down the length of her spine. The very thought made every day from now something she would look forward to. Just what would he say? Things like pretty? Beautiful? Cute? Adorable? Oh how self centred she was right now! "I-I would like that very much. S-specially coming from someone as sweet as you." Her smile starting off small ended up big and wide, something her hand reached up to cover when she realized just what she was doing. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just a bit weird, but you probably already knew that but thats not the point, the point is that was probably the sweetest thing anyone had said." Would it be too bold to kiss his cheek to prove her point? To kiss that lovely red cheek? "Yes. Yes it certainly would be! So don't you dare!" Her head yelled at her until the simple idea was wiped.

'I like your awkward and ineptness' wasn't what he most likely wanted to hear. The last thing he probably wanted to hear more than likely. So instead of blurting out something silly like she had been for the past little while, she just nodded and smiled. It was then that concern began to bubble inside her. It was horribly chilly and with his health... "Wait here just one second!" Scurrying past him after giving a gentle little squeeze to his shoulder, the young woman's blue eyes scanned everywhere for drink stands. Just anything warm that would be of any help to August. It wasn't until she bumped into somebody holding what appeared to be coffee that she got a good implication on where to go. Going as fast as she could through the throngs of the busy crowd, it never occurred to her what drink he actually would like. "Tea? Cocoa? C-cider?" Why didn't she ask him before running off like a git! She would just have to pick something at random.

When everything was paid for(Just the one, she didn't have enough otherwise) Shiori quickly made her way back to her companion after five minutes had pass since they separated. "S-sorry I took so long! But here." Using her free hand to grab hold of one of his(It was soft. Everything about August seemed soft and wonderful) hands, she gingerly handed him the cocoa. "It's not much, I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything better....But it should warm you up a little bit." Looking to the side a bit embarrassed she couldn't get something more sufficient, her hands linked together as she took a seat next to his chair.

Talking - #65B89B

User Image

Ali The Owl Bear's Significant Otter

x company x x Tsuga xxx location x x somewhere around town xxx outfit x x link xxx journal x x playlist

Knitting her brows together the little dragon pursed her lips to embrace a full pout as the man informed that she stole the necklace. In all reality that was the truth, but she refused to see it in such a way, humans stole from each other, she however was a dragon and dragons hunted treasure...it was simply embracing who she was, so there was nothing wrong about it in her eyes. But "stealing" was such a negative word, she found it and it was hers, simple as that! Furrowing her brow further as he suggested taking another she groaned dramatically at him before huffing herself. "Ugh, you just don't get it." She wined, still sniffling and wiping away her tears. "There wasn't another like this, and I can't go back now anyway, that human is mad at me..." She broke off her pout to cry again, why did he have to be so gruff about the situation? It only made her feel worse! He just didn't understand and how she was left doing nothing but feeling down about her broken treasure.

She'd been so busy crying that she hadn't noticed when he began searching for something. Suddenly hearing him address her again, Zuu rubbed her face and looked up at him from her knelt, wilted posture on the sidewalk. It took her a second to figure out he was offering her a gift, a almost perfect little cherry blossom that looked as if it had been frozen in time. Emerald eyes widened, still sparkling from tears, her entire expression shifted. Taking the flower from him she studied it intensely, as if inspecting it for flaws, but none of the petals were tore and each line added to it's appeal, nature's crafted art at it's finest. "It's...it's beautiful!" She exclaimed. No longer hung on her broken treasure she now found herself focused on the preserved flower. It was better than any necklace, with just a little gloss it would shine perfectly! Every line in the petals was preserved and the colors shifted in the light more than any human could have ever replicated. It was a perfect treasure to remember the festival, and she didn't even have to find it, it'd been given to her!

Despite the sour look on the man's face Zuu jumped to her feet and practically clung to him, unexpectedly wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing him in an affectionate manner while she held the flower securely in one hand. There wasn't really a way for him to break her hug even if he tried, for such a tiny woman she locked on with an iron grasp. "Thank you, thank you!" She giggled, her mood completely shifting. A little too instinctive in her behavior, she scrubbed her head against his cheek for a second and brought fourth a sound that reflected a purring cat. It was a total invasion of his personal space, she didn't even know his name! But she didn't care, he'd saved her day from being a complete ruin and given her a lovely treasure. She tended to make up her mind quickly about others, and despite the protesting look on his face she took a liking to him for whatever reason. Finally letting him go, she hopped back and went back to examining the flower in awe. "Wooow, how did you do this? What are you?" She prodded curiously. Giggling and incapable of standing still, Zuu swished her stance back and forth playfully as she grinned at him with a look that was the mix of an mischievous child and an alluring young lady. "My name's Kazumi! But Zuu is just fine cause I like you! What's your name, mister?"

Akane Yue Valentine

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

☄♟WE DON❜T HAVE A ►CHOICE◄ TO STAY♙☄
                                                        tab tab ★Шє'ɗ ɾɑϯɦєɾ ☠DIΣ☠ ϯɦɑɳ ɗo ɩϯ чouɾ ωɑч★
                                                        tab ░ ▒ ▓Шɪтн oυʀ вαcкs тo тнє ωαʟʟ tab tab ╳☁╳ Dαʀкɴєss ⇓ ωɪʟʟ ⇓ ғαʟʟ ▓ ▒ ░
                                                        tab tab tab ♘ωɇ ηɇѵɇʁ ◊ ɋʊɨʈɇ ʈћσʊgћʈ ☢☢ ωɇ cσʊℓ∂ ◊ ℓσsɇ ɨʈ αℓℓ♞

ʟocaтιoɴ Bonfire | coмρaɴʏ Saimei | мood Snacks!! | ιтємs Katana | ωʀιтιɴɢ Journal
                                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Once the whetstone was figured out, she let a small smile appear on her face. That was one thing that tended to worry her, the care of her weapons was usually her first priority, second only to the care of her own body. If she wasn’t well enough to wield a sword, then there was little point in having a sword ready to wield. It was, however, good to hear that Saimei had been busy lately, in her mind that meant that he was in no danger of being unable to eat or losing his home, both of which were things that either had happened to her, almost happened to her, or both during her childhood. It was nice to know that someone wasn’t going through that as an adult, as weird as the relief was. She was glad that he wasn’t struggling to get by. "So you probably know more about how those tools are used than the ones actually using them.” the samurai mused, lifting a brow at her friend. It wasn’t uncommon for people to not know how to do their own jobs. There were many ronin around that could barely wield a sword and more often than not just looked the part. Dealing with those idiots was always fun.

She listened with amusement as he began to complain about his apprentice. The man never showed up to work, or only did when they were busy, played around and honestly caused more problems than he seemed to solve. She actually wondered for a few moments why he kept him around, but it was likely because not only was Lars talented, but Saimei was kind. He didn’t seem like the type to throw someone out on the street. She even waited to pour herself a shot until Saimei had his second one. The warm taste of the alcohol and bitter tinge of the flavor coated the back of her throat for a moment and she fought to keep from making a face. A moment later she could feel the warmth of it spreading through her chest. That was the part of alcohol she enjoyed, though she knew better to drink often or a lot. "Sounds like trouble. Remind me never to take on one of my own.” She’d really never considered teaching anyone, the remark was just a friendly one, Kaoru wasn’t interested in getting close enough to someone to teach them the way of the sword.

Frowning slightly at the mention of a whore, Kaoru withheld a sigh. It had taken much longer for her to understand what a whore really was and why the occupation was considered bad. Her mother had turned to selling her own body to feed the two of them when she was a child after they had fled their home. After Kaoru had been taken by her mentor, her mother had turned to more honest means of work, it was easier to feed one mouth than two. It took another moment for her to realize that Saimei hadn’t meant that Lars was a literal whore, just a man that liked to go after anyone he could. She blinked rapidly when Saimei asked about her own siblings and she shook her head slightly, pouring another shot and tossing it back as well. "No, I was an only child. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a younger sibling though. Maybe a little brother to torment. I doubt I would be any good at coddling a little sister.” she let out a small chuckle and smiled up at Saimei. "I suppose all siblings have their ups and downs though, huh?”

Her eyes darted around the area a moment later, taking in the decorations, the bonfire, the happy faces. "It’s been a while since I’ve been to a celebration like this. Your sister did a great job with the decorations by the way. Maybe I should get a calendar so that I’ll actually remember when the next festival is.” She hadn’t had the chance to go to many festivals as a kid, so their dates weren’t really ingrained in her mind, the national ones weren’t ones she remembered very well so the local ones were so much harder to remember that half the time the young woman never bothered.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                        Currently dressed and acting as A MAN

User Image

➸ɌΣΛDϒ➸ xxxx ✖ΛIϺ✖ xxxx ✺ҒIɌΣ✺
                                                        ➸READY➸ tab ✖AIM✖ tab ✺FIRE✺ tab ☄AWAY☄
                                                        Emmaleth

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
User Image

██████████████████ xx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x ★ ↲
                                                              && AFTER ALL THIS SUFFERINGxxxxxxxxI COULD LIE HERE FOR GOODxxxxxxxxWITH A MIND ON FIRE
                                                                xxxxxxxx░ █ ✖❜ I TRY && ◜ ♔ ◞ STAND MY G R O U N D
                                                                        i - illuminate ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ && I WILL FOLLOW ↺ ↺
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx {xxlet`s see how this soul fairsxx}

██ LARS ↳ ✖ ALBRETCH xxxxxxTHE BLACKSMITH APPRENTICE ↙↙
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For Lars, flowers were just...ugh. They were bright, they made the air thick with their nauseating scent and unfortunately, his son adored them. While the blacksmith assistant would have been perfectly content with simply staying at home all day drinking or working or something, Riley had insisted that they go and participate in the flower viewing. Knowing his son, he wasn't about to leave Lars alone until he complied, and so he'd begrudgingly looked at flowers all ******** day long.

By the time evening rolled around, Lars wanted to do nothing but go home and have a drink, but Riley wanted to go to the bonfire as well. Well...at least he could probably find a drink at the bonfire. Besides, there would be plenty of inebriated people to ogle, right? When it came down to it, Lars was just a flirtatious, tired man who felt a lot older than he was. Taking care of the son he hadn't known he had for the past eight years had taken a toll on the hardened man, but he'd admittedly gotten a soft spot for the kid. He just hoped that Riley took after his mother when he got older...whoever she was.

And so, the father and son made their way to the bonfire in the center of town, one much more eager to get there than the other. Riley practically had to drag Lars there, and even when they arrived and it was clear that plenty of people were drinking, the blacksmith assistant's mood still wasn't immediately improved. Although he'd always been a terribly lewd, shameless man, over the years he'd become much more antisocial. Now he liked to feed his addiction to alcohol in the peace and quiet of his own home rather than getting drunk with the hopes of taking someone home, but he supposed he could adapt to the situation.

”Hey, there are some other kids over there. Go roast marshmallows with 'em,” He said, motioning to the group of children that looked close to Riley's age and watching as he wandered over to them. One of the things he loved about his son was that he was very independent, thankfully. Lars didn't know how he would still be going if the kid constantly clung to him like some kids were known to do. Eh, he probably wasn't the best father, but...he deserved a bit of credit for trying, right?

Once Riley quickly made friends with the other kids and began roasting marshmallows and playing games with them, Lars looked around for somewhere to sit and have a drink, his sharp grey eyes catching sight of a familiar face also drinking – Raul, a local tattoo artist whom Lars had had several...relations with. Needless to say, though he hardly knew the man personally, he supposed it was better than attempting to make conversation with a random stranger. Lars knew he wasn't the most charismatic individual around, at least not anymore.

Retrieving a drink from one of the stalls scattered around, Lars made his way over to Raul and sat down beside him, exhaling as he took a swig of the sake he'd gotten and giving the other man a nod of greeting. ”Hey,” He said, savoring the sweetness of the sake and taking another drink before speaking once more. Admittedly, he felt a bit awkward trying to make casual conversation with someone he'd explicitly been ******** and nothing more, but it was a little too late to turn back now. ”Bonfires are nothing without alcohol, am I right? My kid dragged me here...figured I could at least find a drink. What're you doing here by yourself?”

★ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ bonfire ★ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Raul ★ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ vaguely annoyed/awkward ★ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image
                                  ⊹every day⋮ ❖* we started »fighting
                                gwiyeobge   EVERY NIGHT  WE FELL IN LOVE  EVERY NIGHT  WE FELL IN LOVE  EVERY NIGHT  WE FELL IN LOVE
                                made by ivory, hollister, tao, gwiyeobge. all different aliases of the same person.
                                User Image
                                 *❖↓ ██████ ███████████ ██████
                                   »NO ONE ELSE⊹◞ COULD MAKE ME *SADDER ◢
                                                  but no one else could lift me high above                

downtown square¹  panicky, and blushy, and weird²  with reia³  journal
                                    ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
                                #ccbbbb = talking, #fce597 = thoughts. made by ivory, hollister, tao, gwiyeobge. all different aliases of the same person.
                                It was a wonderful thing to see Reia smile so brightly at the flowers. The way she became overly excited at different kinds of arrangements brought a touch of joy to his own lips, and they were often turned up in a smile of his own. Just watching her made Aloysius feel sure of himself. Reia's eyes were blue, shallow pools of water, and they made him feel safe because there were so many emotions and truths she told in each of her glances. In the rare moments he got to brush her hair back or tuck it behind her ears, it felt like the wind slipping through his fingers, and reminded him of how free and ever changing she was. Her face was always full of sun, and when she smiled, it was always so blinding how perfect the world seemed when she grinned at him. Aloysius recalled someone asking him once, what it felt like looking at the person he loved the most. He told that person; looking at her felt like watching a meteor shower, and how the view was so amazing and beautiful and breathtaking, and it only got better every time you came back to look at it. But even so accurately describing her, all those things still couldn't compare to what it really felt like to be with her.

It was when they were walking around the square that Aloysius really realized that he did love Reia. It was a strange feeling to have finally placed the last piece of the puzzle in its place. Baffled, he tried not to play out his emotions on his face just in case Reia had turned around to look at him. A ferocious red glow settled onto his cheeks, and Aloysius shifted uneasily, trying to calm his blush down. It was so uncharacteristic of him to suddenly react as he did, he slightly pondered instead if he was just sick, and happened to have unluckily been thinking of Reia at the same time. It was quite apparent that he had been thinking of Reia, always, but it had always been friendly. He'd tease her, and he was always happy talking to her, while basking in her attention made Aloysius feel like he could do anything. Was it all the right feelings, thinking it was for the wrong reasons? Aloysius ran a frustrated hand through his hair, sighing. Reia could never know.

"How about we get something from this stall? I'm actually pretty hungry, and this looks good." Aloysius grabbed her arm, and pulled her towards his direction before she could take a step further. He wasn't one for sweets, but maybe it would take his mind off of things. It was great that he didn't stutter once while talking to her, lest she found out the heavy thought that weighed on his mind. Maybe things would become easier as time passed by. The feelings he had for Reia had finally shown themselves, and at first he was hella confused, there was also a sweet sensation of realizing just how special she was to him. Aloysius wanted to tell her and show her how much he cared about her. But the realization it could repel her kept him at bay. "What do you think, Reia? It's flower flavored mochi!" He pointed, a serious face plastered onto his features. "We should try it at least once, besides, look how pretty they are."

Emmaleth

Omnipresent Fairy

xxxxx RHYTHM IS A DANCER IT'S A SOUL'S COMPANION
                                                                  xxxxx PEOPLE FEEL IT EVERYWHERE LIFT YOUR HANDS AND VOICES
                                                                  xxxxx FREE YOUR MIND AND JOIN US YOU CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR

XXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

ᎯᏌᏀᏌᏕᎢ ᏦᏫᏒᎢᏝᎯᏁᏯ ᏫᏕᎢᏋᏁᏯᎯᏒᎮ тнє мυʂιɕ ιиʂтяυɕтσя
                                                                  tab tab tab ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                                                                  tab tab tab xxxx

Hearing Shiori refer to herself as “weird” put a slightly perplexed look on August’s face. He didn’t find her to be the least bit strange. She was a bit quirky in her own rite but that wasn’t an oddity. Everyone was a little quirky once you got to know them. He found people’s imperfections to be what made them unique and beautiful, and Shiori was brimming with beauty in his opinion. So much so, in fact, that as the broad smile spread across her face in response to him promising to give her regular compliments caused his milky white skin to flush pink again as his own meek smile appeared on his thin lips, his shining red eyes glancing away from her in a bashful manner for a moment. Seeing her smile made him feel warm inside; it was a new sensation he hadn’t quite felt before, but it wasn’t bad at all. He sort of… liked the feeling.

Before he could say anything else, Shiori told him to wait before she hurried off. With a bit of a shocked, blank look on his pale face as the light from the flickering bonfire bounced off the contours of his features, he watched her go, wondering where on earth he could possibly wander off to. Honestly, he was sort of stuck where he was at because the crowd was too thick to really navigate his clunky wheelchair through, even if he had wanted to leave. Once she vanished in the crowd, he heaved a bit of a heavy sigh. He was so awkward around people. He didn’t know why he was so shy. He needed to calm down and stop acting so skittish. Shiori was the last person he should be afraid of at all and he was just making her uncomfortable by being that way himself. Nerves were contagious to some people and he needed to be more considerate!

While the little librarian was gone, August’s mind naturally shifted back towards his music. He was working on composing a new, gentle peace inspired by the natural sounds of the forest near the stream. He had a hard time getting out there, of course, so he could only rely on the low-quality recordings that were available. A bit of a listless sigh came out of him as he wondered what it would be like to go to such a place and experience it for himself. It could only make him a better musician… He was drawn from his musings when Shiori returned, taking one of his hands as she placed a warm drink into it with her other. He looked more at her hand than he did the cup for a moment, another violent blush appearing on his face as he thought about how her skin felt like silk.

Looking away again, he gingerly took the drink and timidly withdrew from her, holding it close to his stomach as he peered curiously down into the cup to see the milky brown cocoa swirling invitingly. A surprised look landed on his face once more as he snapped his attention back to the raven-haired woman next to him. “Shiori you didn’t have to do this! I couldn’t ask anyone to spend their own money on me that way! Y-you have to let me make it up to you!” he chimed urgently. He really hated putting people out and he didn’t want to feel like he was taking advantage of her kindness. “P-please let me take you out to lunch soon! J-just the two of us!” he begged, that toad-like look appearing on his nervous face again. Stopping, he cleared his throat be took a quick sip of the warm drink. "I mean... I w-would really enjoy your company for an afternoon, anyways," he added quietly, his eyes avoiding her as they watched the flames lick the night sky.

YOU CAN FIND ME downtown: bonfire
                                                                  ALONGSIDE Shiori
                                                                  FEELING A BIT urgent

That Girl Called Suki

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

ʟocαтɪoɴ Bonfire | coмραɴʏMason | мooם Excited, awkward, shy | ωʀɪтɪɴɢ My Journal

A bright smile lit up her face as he laughed about his age. "You’re probably around my own age, so I insist you simply call me Iris.” If she couldn’t call him mister than Mason certainly didn’t need to call her Miss Ostendarp. That was a title worn by her mother and Iris was perfectly happy not thinking about that wretched old woman. She wasn’t even sure if her parents were alive at all anymore, or if they had another child to abuse. She’d likely find out when they inherited everything because her parents had never left the mental state of a twenty year old and believed they were immortal, so they’d never written a will. Oh well. If they passed away she’d be able to use the money to buy August a new wheelchair. She noticed the look of concern on his face and smiled. "Nothing to worry about, usually I wake him up and we leave, but he woke up first today and probably thought I left without him.” That wasn’t really the case, he actually just wanted her to have some time to herself, since Iris tended to dote endlessly on him. He was her first priority, she would take care of him before anything else and it never occurred to her to take a moment for herself.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, it was more than just an obligation as the older sister, she was still convinced that it was her fault somehow that their parents turned to violence and abuse rather than simply caring for their children normally. She knew logically it wasn’t her fault, but she couldn’t help feel that August could have had a happy, easy life if she hadn’t somehow messed up as a child. "Restless? Sometimes you should take a day for yourself!” Like she was one to talk. "Or at least relax a bit. I’ve been so busy making little cakes and candies for the festival that I’m glad I didn’t have much to do today.” She continued to grin at him, her face appearing a bit childish as she did. Iris had a round face, it granted her a more youthful look that she just generally ignored, but it did make her grinning face look incredibly cute.

"You helped with them?” Her eyes widened and she took the chance to look around again. "You did a wonderful job Mis- Mason!” She almost called him Mister again, but caught herself and dropped the prefix. Mason was about a foot taller than her and that height must have really come in handy while helping set up the festival. If he really liked being all that busy, she couldn’t blame him, but she was hoping he wouldn’t wear himself out. Everyone needed rest sometimes. Her face brightened again at the mention of cocoa and not spending the festival on her own. That was always nice, she loved company, especially the nice variety. "That would be lovely, but you really don’t have to pay for me.”

Mason purchased their cocoa anyway and the two of them found a place to sit with a decent view of the bonfire and all the people surrounding it. She sipped from her mug, smiling contentedly at the warmth spreading through her hands and chest from the drink. It was sweet and delicious, two of her favorite things. "Thank you very much.” she offered him another smile, You’ll have to come by the bakery soon so I can make you something as a return gift. You do like sweets, don’t you?” Even if he didn’t come by the bakery, Iris was determined to repay his kindness somehow, she would go right over to the general store to give him a basket of goodies! He really wasn’t getting out of getting something in return. "I think everyone seems to agree that this is one of the best festivals yet.” She smiled warmly, "It’s thanks to your hard work, Mason!” It wasn’t just thanks to him, she knew that, but she could give him some of the credit, he had helped after all.

Emmaleth

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ʟocaтιoɴ Downtown | coмρaɴʏ Fuu & Yugure | мood Attempting Politeness | ιтємs N/A | ωʀιтιɴɢ Journal

Fuu’s quiet nature was generally something Eien enjoyed immensely as he was fairly quiet as well. The two of them hardly needed words to speak after having known each other for so long. However, there were times when words were necessary as neither could read minds. Thus Fuu had to introduce Yugure and from that moment on, he fell silent, something the tengu was accustomed to. Between the two of them, there was hardly any talking and it became apparent quite quickly that Yugure would be the most talkative of the three and, essentially, the life of the party. Eien found that most questions he had, the fae answered as she was speaking. Such as how they had met and what type of shop she owned. Yugure’s talkativeness was not what Eien would call annoying, however, he found the change of pace quite refreshing actually. It was interesting to meet new people, humans intrigued him, yes, but that didn’t mean other creatures did not.

"No, we are not related by blood, but Fuu is the closest of my family members.” Eien technically had a huge family, a whole clan that he was supposed to eventually take over, after he was done proving that relationships with each other beyond the general antagonistic and competitive nature could benefit them greatly. Fuu wasn’t a fighter though and had his past turned out differently, he would have been one of the kindest people that Eien had ever met, but instead he was a shy and angry little ghost. Too much wrong had been done to him for him to be otherwise. Eien’s goal had eventually become not just proving his clan wrong, but to show Fuu that there was still some good in the world, in humans particularly, but Yugure was as good a start as any. Who would have thought the tricksy little fae would help someone out.

He didn’t respond to sharing their story though and merely spared a glance for Fuu, knowing that his brother would be incredibly uncomfortable with talking about the situation that had begun their relationship. Fortunately though, Yugure changed the subject on her own quickly enough and Eien nodded. "I see no reason not to. If you kept Fuu company earlier, then we shall keep you company now.” Fuu was skittish and shy, so if there was anyone that he could stand to be around for any period of time, Eien wanted to keep them around for a little while at least. At the mention of drinks, he merely nodded and walked away, returning a few moments later with drinks for the lot of them. Tea for Fuu, sparkling cider for Yugure and water for himself (his tastes are impeccable… and boring). "Consider this as thanks for keeping my brother company throughout the afternoon.” He paused long enough for the two of them to grab their beverages and then moved towards the trees. He didn’t have the best night vision, but so long as there was some light to see by, he would be fine. "What would the two of you like to see most?”

Emmaleth

primadonut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas