Crystal Uranus 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Crystal Pluto 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
gold 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 ... 154 155 156 > »|

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----Kosai Brea-----
The Knight of Saturn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looked to the sky. "Simpler times. It was simpler times when we were killed too. We weren't ready. We never saw him coming and now he's returned." He spoke. "We can't let history repeat itself. The moon kingdom may be gone, but we have a chance to save our new home." He spoke softly to where only Saturn could hear.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

Sailor Senshi of Death( Sailor Crystal Saturn )

♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄ ♄

Nicky looked at Kosai earth was indeed their home but she still missed their times on the moon kingdom. But immediately she sensed something was wrong back home she couldn't sense Aya's presence on this plain anymore "Kosai something is wrong, Aya's energy is gone I think we need to go back home everything seems to be fine here." said Nicky looking up at Kosai.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

Rightful queen of the negaverse

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Meredith rested in Kaines arms while her cold eyes looked at the senshi of mars, it had been a while since she made contact with Sailor Crystal mars since their last battle together. "Everyone must pay for their injustice at least once in their life time like we have Sailor Crystal Mars." said Meredith.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aya looked in terror and confusion. She had no idea what he was talking about. "Look, what happened then was so long ago. There has to be another way to make it right..." She gasped. It was hard to breathe because of the darkness and sheer fear they put into her. IOt was then Sayako's form appeared behind Kaine. "PAPA PAPA She was fun, can I ahve her when you are done?" She asked with a wicked grin. Aya winced remembering the wounds from her dream attacker. "What do you think love?" Kaine asked Meredith.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Pure, ???

Most intriguing, the Darkness's voice emanated from Pure's body, A wellspring that which I can harness. I am an attraction and expulsion, one side is strong, one I can use to my advantage. Equalizing such imbalances shall be done in due time. Suffering of one is simply... a breath of excitement to a being such as I. The prince must be awakened with all due haste, and the imbalance has given me strength.

Pure's spirit feels that something is off, yet knew that nothing can be done while in such a state. He could not concentrate relieving the memories because it is very distracting. Darkness, tell me what's going on? he spoke to the void.

A shift of forces for me to exploit, the Darkness replied with a voice low enough to make the fragments quake, A change in the place that bore purpose for me to wake you sooner. Shall simply draw the... imbalance to me for conversion into life energy, and you shall wake ahead of schedule. Be grateful, at least. After all, watching you being among them disturbs me.

You already said that about me and grandmother, he pouted, Still mean.

The crystal throne Pure's body rests on start to turn into a deeper violet until it emits a sinister glow. The glow reveals an aura that is being drawn into the body. The Darkness feels its presence stronger in the process, knowing that it must keep that flow in control, or it may attract unwanted attention.

~~~

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
senshi of winds , messages and rainbows--- crow guardian narcissus
---
Echo had agreed with Takuya and Sora. Still she wondered... what had happened to Crystal Mars? Where was Aya? Was ... was she in trouble? She shuddered and felt a cold sweat build on her forehead. She then nearly panicked but she recognised the oncoming symptoms of a panic attack. Echo closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Afterwards, she opened her eyes again and adjusted her spectacles in order to keep calm.

Narcissus flew nearby, trying to see if there was a clue as to why Aya vanished. But... there was nothing and so, after a while, Echo nodded at him. He flew down and cawed in disappointment. "I think that we need to be cautious." Echo muttered. Narcissus heard her mutter and nodded. If a sailor senshi could go missing, they had to be wary. Narcissus kept an eye on his mistress.What if Echo's worries were true?How would Echo react then?

---
ooc: i am redoing the image for my characters to be smaller, because... i hate that image now.

- Echo has spectacles when not in sailor form

Friendly Shapeshifter

Raven Hamill

Raven recovered from getting swamped by zombies. His outfit torn and barely covered him. He held his torso which was bleeding a little and bruised as he came to Echo. "You ok?" He asked her with a smile. It was evident that he wasn't harmed badly. He looked a lot worse than he actually was injury wise. Mostly flesh wounds.

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
note: when not in sailor form, she has spectacles/glasses.
---senshi of winds , messages and rainbows--- crow guardian narcissus---

Echo looked at Raven and she was concerned. She did answer that she was fine. " Are you alright? Uh... also... be wary. For… some reason, Aya... Mars... she… I…oh. Oh... she’s gone missing. I am worried about her. I wonder where she is. I hope that she is fine. But… something tells me that it isn’t. I am hoping it is my anxieties and not… my gut feelings.”

Narcissus cawed anxiously in agreement. Narcissus looked anxious and disappointed. Echo sighed and held out her right hand. Narcissus landed on it . Echo started patting him on the head and said, "You did your best. Do not beat yourself up over not finding a clue. I am sure she is somewhere. Even if there is no visible trace, there has to be a clue." Narcissus nodded and let out a mournful caw. He was aware that he was in public and therefore, he did his best to pretend to be a normal crow.

---
STATUS REPORT
----
mental health: worried, wary. physical health: 100%( she is worried about aya, but physically ok...)
mood: worry and wariness.

Narcissus
mental health, worrying, wary and slightly disappointed. Health: 100%
Mood: tired of flying, worried for Echo
---
location: with narcissus, Raven, Takuya and Sora( and anyone else nearby)
---
ooc: nil, maybe i will add some words on top of the new image.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

Rightful queen of the negaverse

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Meredith smiled and nodded at Sayako wanting to play with Sailor Crystal Mars some more "Yes its fine, however Sayako don't leave a big mess like last time, any blood that is spilt clean it up ok?" said Meredith gently to the little one.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aya looked in fear hearing the type of fun Sayako liked. She had been terrified of Sayako before. She knew this was just her mask. The real Sayako was below the child exterior. She smiled evilly and looked at Aya. "After your usefulness is over, you are all mine. Papa and mama said. so be ready." She spoke and went to Aya and licked her cheek grossing Aya out before Sayako left.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Raven Hamill

"I'm not so sure. I scanned where I last saw her. All I found was an earring and a strand of black hair, but that could have belonged to one of thousands ofe zombies." He spoke grabbing his keys. "Shall we look further or do you need some food?"

Wealthy Hoarder

Takuya: Aka:Crystal Sailor Ice Mercury ☿

User Image

User Image

I have realized, through my dreaming, I am alone.

The Senshi of Mercury looked up from her computer as she heard raven talking about what he found. If that be the case than they had a way to find what happened to Aya. "Raven, do you have the earing and the piece of hair?" As she said that Takuya took out her hand held computer to be ready to scan the items. They now had to find Mars.

I thought I was alone, I thought I was far from home.

There comes a time, when a person must step into the light to be surrounded by it. I was once alone and turned to lone..but I must be strong. For my friends are calling me Home

Friendly Shapeshifter

Raven Hamill

"Here mercury." He spoke handing her the items. It turned out to be Aya's earring in her transformed state. The strand of black hair being Kaine's. Raven held close to Echo on the look out for any other intruder.

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
note: when not in sailor form, she has spectacles/glasses.
---senshi of winds , messages and rainbows--- crow guardian narcissus---

Echo nodded." Food? no. I ate earlier." Then, she sounded pensive and worried. "Oh, the hair and the earring, yeah...Those could help. Hey. Does anyone remember how Aya was... affected by a dream... no, nightmare thing? Was that an evil being?" she blinked as she tried to recall anything else. " Could that be related? Could Kaine be involved?" She shuddered as she recalled the first time she heard his voice. Narcissus cawed soothingly and Echo spoke again, "Is there anything that could help us,Mercury?" Echo fingered her choker warily , wondering if she needed to transform again.

---
STATUS REPORT
----
mental health: worried, wary. physical health: 100%( she is worried about aya, but physically ok...)
mood: worry and wariness.

Narcissus
mental health, worrying, wary and slightly disappointed. Health: 100%
Mood: tired of flying, worried for Echo
---
location: with narcissus, Raven, Takuya and Sora( and anyone else nearby)
---
ooc: nil, maybe i will add some words on top of the new image.

Wealthy Hoarder

Takuya: Aka:Crystal Sailor Ice Mercury ☿

User Image

User Image

I have realized, through my dreaming, I am alone.

As Raven gave her the items, Takuya began her work to find what happened to Aya. As the Senshi of Mercury scanned in the earing and the piece of hair, the computer began to analyze the evidence. It didn't take the computer long to give Takuya the data. As she read the data, Takuya gave a curse, "s**t." She said in a loud tone as the Senshi of Mercury looked to the group around her, "Crystal Sailor Mars was kidnapped by Kaine. We have limited of time to get her back." She didn't like this any more than the rest of the group, "It would seem that the portal still remains open. Follow me, my computer will lead us to it."

I thought I was alone, I thought I was far from home.

There comes a time, when a person must step into the light to be surrounded by it. I was once alone and turned to lone..but I must be strong. For my friends are calling me Home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff