10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image---&> Iris, messenger of Uranus<<---
Sailor Senshi of Wind and Rainbows
--- Echo Tempest Gale---

-- Narcissus, protector of Echo, crow-

Echo took a deep breath. She stopped clenching her fists. She then counted silently to ten. She blinked and let out a sigh. Then she looked at Leon warilyand nodded politely.Fine, ok." At least he had not gone all angry or crazy and started blaming Raven for everything again. Narcissus cawed and she smiled at the crow. "Well, then, that's fine."Then, she looked at Pure .Confusion was clear on her face.isn't he a villain?Why is he here? she pondered silently. "So, Raven, what now?" She asked.She looked away from Leon, not wanting her anger to go out of control again. She still remembered losing it and fighting Raven...
---
User Image
emotions: calmed down but slightly confused.
Overly obtuse Cyclones: nil
character's health: 96.5/100- she's still shocked by the car accident but less
additional info: her eyes turn green-blue in senshi form. in normal form, they are a brilliant green.
theme song: Strong, strong wind by Air Supply

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Meredith stopped in her tracks then she looked at Kosai "And what do you know of my Happiness knight or my reasoning for being here? Kaine does not own me or tell me what to do, although I have to admit around him...I don't feel like the queen of the negaverse, I just feel like I'm another henchmen for him." said Meredith as she frowned at this then lowered her eyes. She took out the crystal she used to enter purgatory then threw it at his feet knowing it wouldn't shatter if it came into contact with the ground.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky ♄ The Senshi of Saturn ♄
I am nothing more than a shadow of my former self.

Once Nicky made sure everything was packed, she went looking for Aya "Amore I'm all packed and I think a visit with the group one last time sounds fantastic, though next time I wish Sora wouldn't call a meeting like that on last minutes notice." said Nicky as she found Aya.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raven Hamill

Raven looked at Leon and shook his head. "No, no damage." He spoke smirking. "Let's just let bygones be bygones for now." He spoke. He didn't want to make a huge scene. "The important thing is that no one is hurt.

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----Kosai Brea-----
The Knight of Saturn

Kosai popped the crystal up to his hand and then caught it with ease. "So Queen of the NEgavers, shame you have fallen so far, but then again, didn't you die before Kaine? As such when he brought you back do you not think that he did this out of love?" He asked. "Still if it takes you leaving to find someone better, which I hope you do, do you think we should leave?" He asked. He got to thinking for a moment... "Meredith, follow me. I believe I know where the breach is now." He spoke.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aya heard Nicky find her and brushed away her tears quickly. She blushed wondering if she had been heard singing. "I agree it was last moment, but I believe it had to be very important for him to call." She spoke smiling before turning hoping the tear streaks had faded by now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"I think its best for me to leave and I'm not sure if he brought me back out of love or just out of a power trip..." said Meredith as she looked at him when he said he found a breach. Meredith followed Kosai willingly mainly out of curiosity to see if the knight could truly leave on his own.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Crystal Sailor Moon AKA Hope/Jade

My world came to a halt in one swift motion.

As Hope watched the group talk, she gave a sigh. The words that Emily said rang true for the young princess and she realized on how wrong she was. Also, there was the fact she did sound like a brat. How could she lead a team like this when, Hope herself, was so unfit to manage anything. She sat down in a chair in the kitchen, and for once, she let the tears come as Jo came to sit by her. For a long moment, Hope didn't say anything, nor did Jo. Once she finally managed to find her voice, Hope looked to Jo, "I am not even worthy for this, Jo. I have turned from a princess into a brat. A spoiled brat who just wanted..." What did she want? For once Hope didn't know. "I don't know what I wanted."

The guardian looked to the young princess as the black dog gave a sigh, "You wanted what everyone wanted, your life you once had. Don't take it to heart, Hope. You lost yourself. Now is the time for redemption. So hop to it." Jo hoped the girl wouldn't take offense to the joke at hand. Hope looked to her guardian and nodded, "How do I find my knight though?" The dog could only give a sigh, "I can't answer that. Cheer up. You will have to talk soon. Once Takuya is done with this guy."

I watched as my sister was killed, I watched as my team was killed, and I watched my mother make the wish..

My world change in a swift motion. I woke up in a strange world, I had no memories. I had to find them. Now I must protect this world. This is my worst nightmare.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

"Si, well lets go see what he wants, and there's no need for tears amore and if you ever wanted to you could always live with me, I know your parents are never home, if it were up to me I'd probably give them a swift kick in the a**." said Nicky as she took Aya's hand and started nearly dragging the poor girl to Sora and Takuya's house.
-------------------------
After arriving at the house Nicky knocked on the door but opened it anyways, there was a strange car in the driveway she didn't recognize "Knock knock self invited!" said Nicky as she walked into the house, instantly she noticed Hope and went over to her and looked her up and down. "Oh god..I hope you're not another fake moon princess that's something we don't need right now. " said Nicky giving hope a small poke in the nose. "Hmm you seem real enough. Gotta be a clone of some kind." said Nicky as she kept poking Hope all over to double check and make sure she was real enough.

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
the Silver Melenium is no more, we have failed our mission...
but there is a new mission ahead of us...

Tiana aka ♃Sailor Crystal Jupiter♃/Mirreon aka ♃The Emerald Knight of Jupiter♃

User Image

Tiana signed as Takuya's guess was her own. not to mention that the guy in question, according to Takuya, had jumped out in front of Echo's knight's car. "who's dumb enough to not pay attention to where they're going?" she muttered as Nikki came in.

Mirreon smirked as Nikki arrived and started to poke the new girl. "Ok Nikki we get the point she could be fake but we don't know that for sure to quit poking her." with that he intercepted Nikki's next poke by grabbing her arm and holding it in place.
User Image
we fight for our future
and what it may hold.

OceansOfChaos:
blowing things out of proportion can be fun

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Crystal Sailor Moon AKA Hope/Jade

My world came to a halt in one swift motion.

Hope could deal with the poking. She could deal with it! Now, about being called a fake, that is what she couldn't take as she tried her best to contain herself. As her fest clenched Hope blue eye's glared to Nicky, " I swear on my mother's grave, Saturn, that if you don't stop insulting me I will do something rash. I am real as you all. I am sorry I am late. My crystal was shattered in a million pieces." She didn't know the girls name in this life, and thus, chose to just use her Senshi name. "I had to, before I could show my true self, literately pick up the pieces. " Her blue eye's looked to Mirron as he stopped Nicky, "Thank you Knight of Jupiter".

I watched as my sister was killed, I watched as my team was killed, and I watched my mother make the wish..

My world change in a swift motion. I woke up in a strange world, I had no memories. I had to find them. Now I must protect this world. This is my worst nightmare.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Pure, ???

Pure turned his attention to Hope being subjected to poking. Rash actions would feel like an understatement if she does happen to... let loose on her wrath. Then again, his own actions are hard to read. if he tries to, at least.

What Hope said about her being the real deal than a fake had Pure's thoughts being gnawed again. Effectively reflecting to himself and shutting out even the Darkness pervading his mental space, he had himself thinking.

"I'm as real as a prince from a fairytale turned true," he muttered to himself, "I don't get to have a happy ending, I guess, but am I really alive? It's only the two of us, after all, living in a world where being lonely is the worst way to live or die. I feel... like some mannequin with a soul and a being cohabiting. I felt weird when I'm back from my body. like I had some things I had to say, but doesn't know how to..."

With a long, low sigh, he leans on a wall and peers into the window, with eyes peering into the reflection itself. In his mind, he can see only one reflection in the window: his past, smaller self of a reflection bearing a smile both radiant and innocent. He could hear the voice in his head that made him feel at home:

And that's settled, Nee-san! I don't want to fight, but I want to protect our people, just like you. If only I could hold on to my power, I can be your shield. The Crystal believes in us as much as to our parents, and I'm not going to let anyone down! Maybe I could see my grandfather for the first time if it happens...

At the blink of an eye, he sees the reflection vanish. With his concentration at peak, he shuts out all the sound from the group. Something does not feel right for Pure, knowing that he can't hear his own heart beating, but is still alive.

Daydreaming, I hope you were not, The Darkness's voice boomed in his thoughts. The sudden outburst jolts Pure alert, jumping and cringing slightly with a hiccup. Pure quickly looked if anyone didn't notice him wafting in his thoughts...

~---~

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

User Image

Aya squeaked as she was dragged but then found herself at Takuya's house. She acknowledged the moon senshi and nodded. "Amore, it's not nice to accuse. Please forgive her, sometimes her mouth shoos off before she thinks. Sometimes that's a good thing in certain situations but not this one,: She spoke. Her eyes were then drawn to a new guy. She didn't know why but he felt somehow familiar. She was entranced by him for no real reason. 'could he be?' She thought to herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----Kosai Brea-----
The Knight of Saturn

Kosai led her to the mausoleum where Kaine and she had been buried all those years ago. It was without a doubt less musky than it was supposed to be indicating a lot of the decayed air had been let out. He looked to the side and found torch and using some flint rock got it to light. It was then he began scanning. He suspected the crypt that held Kaine would be where the breach was out of plan sight. He went to that crypt and found the lid slightly ajar and began pushing it. It was as he suspected. Why he hadn't thought of it before he had no idea. "Found it..." He growled.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky pouted at both Mirreon and Aya when they told her to stop "Aww no fun, I was just joking around." said Nicky as she sat down on the sofa, she looked around the room then noticed Pure who was standoffish from the group she gave a few blinks. "Hey I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but who's the kid? Did Takuya and Sora have another kid when I wasn't looking?" asked Nicky who has never seen pure before in her life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff