Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
((Hey Mena))

(( Yo! Hows are you? ))

((I want a baby other than that I am good lol))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Hey Mena))

(( Yo! Hows are you? ))

(( Lol. ))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Hey Mena))

(( Yo! Hows are you? ))

(( Lol. ))

((wanna continue the rp?))
Quote:
Sailor DarkStar glared at Fiore for a slight second and held her black sword high up as she run at him. Just afew feet away from him she jumped up and clashed down upon him with her sword screaming, "Darkness of Chaos!" as she glew with a dark aura the sword got bigger with the thought of loosing a Sailor Scout. "Sailor Sun..." she then looked at the guy in the suit. Her eyes becames hearts and she smiled, "wow!" she said looking back at fiore. The blast of the darkness should have blasted him away from Sailor Sun.

*Menas orb returned to her. She slowly sat up. Her staff at her side. Pegasus stood where he was. There was nothing he could do. Fiore,Being pushed back, Landed near Valdamere.*

(( We can't rp much until Val and Ja-Aku return.*Hopeing that they come back soon.* ))
Quote:
Quote:
Sailor DarkStar glared at Fiore for a slight second and held her black sword high up as she run at him. Just afew feet away from him she jumped up and clashed down upon him with her sword screaming, "Darkness of Chaos!" as she glew with a dark aura the sword got bigger with the thought of loosing a Sailor Scout. "Sailor Sun..." she then looked at the guy in the suit. Her eyes becames hearts and she smiled, "wow!" she said looking back at fiore. The blast of the darkness should have blasted him away from Sailor Sun.

*Menas orb returned to her. She slowly sat up. Her staff at her side. Pegasus stood where he was. There was nothing he could do. Fiore,Being pushed back, Landed near Valdamere.*

(( We can't rp much until Val and Ja-Aku return.*Hopeing that they come back soon.* ))
DarkStar sat down beside Mena, "Are you alright?" she asked putting her hand on her shoulder. She glared at Fiore and Val. "Is that a Sailor scout?" she said standing up helping Mena up. ((your right))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DarkStar sat down beside Mena, "Are you alright?" she asked putting her hand on her shoulder. She glared at Fiore and Val. "Is that a Sailor scout?" she said standing up helping Mena up. ((your right))

*She looked up* "It's Sailor Xenosa..." *Ckasko stood protecting his little sister Mena. PEgasus came close to Mena worried about her. What could they do. Whats wrong with Kakyo? Mena thought to herself. What can they do to get her free.*

(( Yup. ))
ummm....can i start?
Quote:
ummm....can i start?

(( Sure! *Stares at Pic in sig.* Thats Renee....And Darien......Awkward. ))
"Heh....You know I never though about it before." Valdamere hissed from his flying machine. "You Sailor Scouts most annoying trait is actually proving more useful then expected....it seems the longer we stand here the more of you seem to pop outta nowhere. That means more Silver orbs for me!!!" His grin grew wider. "Still I'm on very tight time limti here...so I'll settle for your little group.

He turns to the Possesed Kakyo. "Take Care of Sailor Darkstar for me would you?" The machine then tilted down towards Flore. "..and can deal with Pegasus if you so prefer."

"Sailor Sun.....is MINE!!!" The machine moved to face her, as energy gathered at several gun points along the bottem. "Magic is fine and dandy.....but nowhere near the level of technology. Behold your demise!!"
Beams of energy fly out from the bottem, firing wildly along the ground.

((And...I'm back! wink ))
Quote:
Quote:
ummm....can i start?

(( Sure! *Stares at Pic in sig.* Thats Renee....And Darien......Awkward. ))

lol yea starting:

Akura looked around the school grounds. She saw a lot of ppl and didnt know where to go.

Adorable Agent

21,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Rebuilder 100
((Mena, I'm joining your RP because I'm a Sailor Moon junkie who owns ALL uncut Sailor Moon S DVDs! Hope you don't mind.))

Name: Javert
Senshi: Sailor Etoile*
Personality: Cold, cruel, soft spot for children.
Normal Physical Description: Long black hair, hanging loosely. Cold steel blue eyes. Tall in stature, looks under fed. Has slight sideburns growing in.
Senshi Physical Description: Henshin turns him female. Wears a black fuku with navy blue bows and a yellow brooche. Has black boots. Hair is tied into a braid.
Bio: Javert is a French Sailor Senshi. After a daimon killed his girlfriend and adoptive little sister, he awakened as a Senshi and vowed to kill who ever sent the daimon. He now believes the good Senshi sent it and it after them!
Henshi Phrase: Lonely Stardust Power!
Attacks: Heart of Ice - sends ice shard at opponent
Lonely Star Serenade - plays an ocarina of ice and music waves can damage opponent.
Lost Prayer - damages opponent in exchange for user's life (NOT USABLE FOR A LONG TIME, PEEBLES.)
(( Tis alright. *Adds* ))
Quote:
"Heh....You know I never though about it before." Valdamere hissed from his flying machine. "You Sailor Scouts most annoying trait is actually proving more useful then expected....it seems the longer we stand here the more of you seem to pop outta nowhere. That means more Silver orbs for me!!!" His grin grew wider. "Still I'm on very tight time limti here...so I'll settle for your little group.

He turns to the Possesed Kakyo. "Take Care of Sailor Darkstar for me would you?" The machine then tilted down towards Flore. "..and can deal with Pegasus if you so prefer."

"Sailor Sun.....is MINE!!!" The machine moved to face her, as energy gathered at several gun points along the bottem. "Magic is fine and dandy.....but nowhere near the level of technology. Behold your demise!!"
Beams of energy fly out from the bottem, firing wildly along the ground.

((And...I'm back! wink ))

*Mena used her staff and jumped into the air. Doing a flip she landed softly on the ground.* "Eternal Flames!!!" *Fire came out of the orb on her staff and blasted at the machine. Tuxedo mask went at Fiore knowing all he could do was run. Pegasus felt helpless. What could he do to help.*

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((wow...... *looks at all the posts* mercury seemed to have just dissapeared... and now I am lost in the storyline....crap i hate when this happens *goes and tries to read the other posts*))
Quote:
((wow...... *looks at all the posts* mercury seemed to have just dissapeared... and now I am lost in the storyline....crap i hate when this happens *goes and tries to read the other posts*))

(( Lol. Poor Mizu. Though we can't rp much since Ja-aku has not returned yet. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff