Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Sailor Moon! The new Generation!</center>

Rules!!!
1.)Gaia rules apply!
2.)Be nice out of char.
3.)No bloody gory stuff. After all this is Sailor Moon.
4.)No curseing! Again it's Sailor moon!>.<
5.)Everyone who has joined must come back twice a week. If not I'll exclude you from the list.
6.)Please notify me of any absences.
7.)Only Made-ups! No Reals!

Chars taken!
Sailor Sun:oxMenaAngelxo
Pegasus:oxMenaAngelxo
Sailor Xenosa:Ja-aku Kitsune
Sailor Mercury:Mizu_Taji
Tuxedo Mask:oxMenaAngelxo
Sailor Etoile:Doclight

The story!

At last. The planet earth went into a state of calm. Thus the scouts lost there purpose and lived normal lives until death sadly took them away. But soon. A new generation came to be and took on the new evil. Lady Rinoa,The queen of evil, disrupted the calm awakening the new Generation of Sailor scouts. Lady Rinoa awakened her evil minions each holding there own gift. Some controled earth,Fire,Candy,ice. They had it. When one of the minions came to attack Sailor Sun arised and defended all that is good. The evil Rinoa and her minions need Dream orbs to suceed in there plans....This is where the Scouts story begins....
Good guys:

Inner Senshi

Sailor Moon:

Sailor Mini Moon:

Sailor Mercury: Mizu_Taji
Char Name: Celina Lockritsan
Appearance: One of the taller females. She has long cyan hair that is ussually pulled back and in a thick braid. Her eyes are a lime-green tone. She also sports thin-rimmed oval glasses. She normally wears her school uniform, but her outfit depends on her mood when school is over. Her Sailor outfit is the normal white top, the bow's are the color of her eyes, and the skirt part is navy blue. She has a staff as well, it being a light metalic silver-blue. The top seems to hover from the staff, and it is an orb with the symbol of Mercury on it, surronded by a thin curving piece
Short Bio: Celina is very outspoken when around close friends, but shy around others. She often has those preminitions about when evil is afoot. She enjoys swimming and singing, and the occasional good book. Her parents abanded her when she was about 5 years old, and now lives with a couple that could not have children of her own, and she considers them her family. She is afraid of making friends however, because she fears they may abandon her too.
Transform:She quickly ran off so that the others wouldn't see, for no one could be trusted. She pulled out her transforming locket that was hanging around her neck. She unhooked the golden clasp to reveal a light blue crystal emmbeded in it. "Mercury Crystal power!" As those words were spoken, the crystal spurted forth water, which incirlced her. The water soon became ice, and when it shattered, she was in her scout outfit. A light blue orb formed in her hand, and the shattered ice came to it, and magically formed her staff.

Sailor Mars:

Sailor Jupitor:

Sailor Venus:

Outer Senshi

Sailor Sun: oxMenaAngelxo
Name: Mena McClanon
Appearance: When not in her scout form Mena wears a series of dark colors. Her hair is long past her waist. Her hair color is a firey red. She has blue eyes. And then there is her School uniform.
Sailor Scout forum: In this form she is crystal. Where a normal scout costume is white Menas is black. Her skirt,bow an anything blue on other scout outfits are a dark red. Like the originol Sailor pluto she has a staff. Except without the key looks. Its smooth and silver and instead of the darkly colored orb in the center is a deep red. Her tiara,instead of gold, is Silver with a ruby in the center. Her shoes are like Sailor Uranus except they are dark red. And her bow is long to about above her knees.
Short Bio: Mena is a great fighter. Before she found she was Sailor sun she would go boxing. She is more boyish then she is Girly. She has two pets both of mystic powers. Kirara a small tortoise shell cat that turns into a white lioness with angelic wings. She has a dog that looks like a huskie and turns into a large black wolf with Demonic wing. Anything else about Mena you'll hav to ask her about.
Transform:*She grabed her Locket. Holding it in the air she shouted* Sun! Super Cosmic! Power! *The Locket transformed into her transforming pen. She held the pen in the air. Black ribbons came out and circled her body makeing her gloves,Boots and part of the suit except the skirt. Then she made a circle at her feet and threw the pen in the air. From the circle flames burst out and made her skirt,ribbon and face ornaments. The pen came down as her staff*

Sailor Uranus:

Sailor Neptune:

Sailor Pluto:

Sailor Saturn:

Star Senshi:

Sailor DarkStar:

Star Healer:

Star Maker:

Others:

Pegasus surprised xMenaAngelxo (Yes. I have Remade Pegasus.But instead of it being with Mini Moon it goes with Mena.)

Tuxedo Mask: oxMenaAngelxo
Appearance: In human he dresses like Mena sort of. He has blue eyes and his hair is spiked with two long braids as his bangs.
Transformed forum: As Tux Mask he looks just like the original except without the top hat.
Bio: Has a secret crush on Xenosa. ninja He goes to Xenosas college and his dorm is right next door to hers.
Bad Guys:

Lady Rinoa:

Minions:

Fiore: Rinoa brought Fiore back from the dead to serve as one of her minions. (Fiore is from Sailor Moon the movie R for those who don't know. >.< )

Name: Dr. Valdamere
Appearance: A somewhat tall and skinny man wearing a bright red uniform. Has short Black hair and dark green eyes which he hides under a large pair of thick glasses. He only wears the uniform during important missions, the rest of the time it's either his normal clothes or his lab coat.
Short Bio: Dr. Valdamere, a genius in the field of robotics, works as one of Rinoas top minions and uses his special gift at machine building to construct weapon which he uses to enforce her evil will. Tends to have a very large superiority complex and hates when people question him...let alone getting in his way. Likes to spend most of his time alone in his lab working on his next great invention as well as trying to get on Rinoas good side.
News/Announcments:

Quote:
Dec,26:OPEN!!!
heart

Okay. You may post.
*Mena sat in her room. School had been canceled. Mena didn't know why,She never thought about why. She sat on her bed looking out the window. On the window sill sat a music box of silver with red jewles on the rim and angelic wings on the lid. Feeling bored she opened it. A small orb appeared and inside a small Pegasus.*
Mena: Hey,pegasus. I was thinking......Are you my freind?
Pegasus: Please. Don't ask me that....
Mena: Why?!
Pegasus: If you can't trust me then I guess I should go.
Mena: No!!! Pegasus!!!!!
*But she was to late. The music box had already gone. Mena stared at the spot where the Music box of Pegasus used to be....She needed a walk. Puting on her jacket and scarf over her Black baggy long sleeve shirt she walked went outside. She went to the door. Siting down she rolled up her Black baggy pants and put on her Knee Hi gothic black boots. She then walked outside onto the side walk. Her big brother Clasko whom was walking up the walk said "Hi" But Mena didn't hear him. Instead she just wealked of. It was still cold outside. So she put her hands into her coat pockets.*
Kakyo was walking outside today even though her school was open she decided to skip. Kakyo sensed some indfiferent about the air. "Is that Mena's scent..." Kakyo said softly as she leaned against a wall on the stree. Her long silver hair ruffled in the breeze.
*Mena kept walking. Oh Pegasus....I'm sorry....I just...Wanted to know... She wiped a tear out of her eye and walked on. She stoped at a wall and leaned her back on it.* "Why did I have to push it?" *She thought outloud.*
Quote:
*Mena kept walking. Oh Pegasus....I'm sorry....I just...Wanted to know... She wiped a tear out of her eye and walked on. She stoped at a wall and leaned her back on it.* "Why did I have to push it?" *She thought outloud.*
Kakyo glanced next to her and saw Mena. Kakyo looked at her and gave her a noogie like she usually did. Kakyo smiled at her trying to see what was wrong with her. Her silver eyes began to change colors and if you knew Kakyo well enough you could tell it had something to do with her power.
"It's nothing." *She had never told anyone about Pegasus. Pegasus was her secret. Though Kakyo was her freind she never told her about him.* "....Have you ever gotten in a fight with a freind?" *She said looking at the ground. The wind came and played with her hair.*
could i be sailor moon?
Quote:
could i be sailor moon?

(( Made-ups only. Sorry. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items