Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Can I be a made-up?]]
Name: Michelle Hobbs
Secret: Sailor Death
Personality: depends on what she sees in your soul.....

Sailor fuku: black skirt&collar&bow, purple star on her forehead and on the middle of her bow, black&purple streaks of strand in her hair.
Weapons: scyth[just like Saturn's too xp ]
Attacks: Solar Death!

Other: Michelle has moved to Japan with her onni-chan David, and is considered a 'freak' at school.......Oh yeah! Michelle[Sailor Death] obeys the rules/laws of Saturn.[Cuz she's a capricorn!] And she is controlled by the 'bad guys' when/if she's captured by them.

Human Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Um Sure..)
Lavender hair spun with the wild wind as it carried the scent of sweet wild flowers and the sugary sweet scent of freshly baked cookies. As purple eyes scan the bakery shop, She came to a stop, Looking through the clear glass window at the goodies. With a sigh, She looked into her pocket, Her yellow kimono dragging slighty, Nothing. "Darnett.." She grumbled as a anime tear streaked down the side of her cheek as she marched onward.
Name: Nari
Secret: Sailor Shadow
Persionality: Quiet but sweet when out of her Sailor Scout uniform, but vicious and evil when in it.
Normal Apearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sailor Outfit: A pitch black skirt, a black frontal ribbon, a red black ribbon with black trimming, black gloves and boots. She wears a black chocker necklace with a dark purple star on it, her tiara is black with a red rim and a foggy purple center that actualy swirls about.
Weapon(s): A sword with a black hilt and a dark purple blade called Eclipse.
Other: Nari has been manipulated by dark forces, and she is forced to do their bidding in her Sailor Scout uniform. She has no control over herself, or when she transforms, the darkness does. She is an enemy of the Sailor Scouts, not a member of the team.
((Hows this? Trust me, I didnt even know the girl who is Sailor Death was there. Nari is not a spinoff of her chara!))
He walked the sidewalks easily, his head tilted down a bit. His blue eyes soon looked up to see the sky. He was bored, and had nothing to do right now.

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
May I be a made up? If I can I'll run and get my information from my mind! ....I had to say that. ))
ViciouslySexy
He walked the sidewalks easily, his head tilted down a bit. His blue eyes soon looked up to see the sky. He was bored, and had nothing to do right now.

Kiana continued to walk with her head bowed thinking about the cookies and sweet delights she could have had if she actuelly went to work that week, But, No matter, She had other things to snack on at home. Finally, She looked up, But not in time to see that she had bumped into this boy. "Aw! Gees, Sorry." She stated rubbing the back of her head embaaressed.
HaWkGiRL
May I be a made up? If I can I'll run and get my information from my mind! ....I had to say that. ))

((Alright.))
Name: Tora
Secret: Sailor Star - from the stars of the universe.
Personality:Quiet and shy

Sailor outfit: Skirt - Deep Blue with silver trim; white top with silver sparkles and deep blue tight short sleeves and silver ribbons coming from her long black hair which is pulled into a high pony tail with tight long tiny braids mixed with the strands of staight hair; ankle high deep blue boots

Weapons: Staff - made of a dark wood and decorated with silver starts

Powers: empath and can fly

((Can I join?))
*Riho stepped off to the side going under a tree for more protection from the rain and sighed shivering. Cold,Wet and Rainy...not a favorite type of weather for her. She looked around wondering if she should go home or do a little bit of research at the library.*
He stumbled back a bit, a little surprised at first. Regaining posture, Ken looked down at her for a moment. "It's quite alright," Ken smiled, about ready to walk on. His head soon started to pain, he now feeling something about this girl. Strange images occured in his head. All Ken did was placed a hand on his forehead, closing his eyes, trying to get the pictures out.

Strange...I've never seen any like that before... He stated in his own mind.
((Um... Am I accepted?))
((Yes and Yes.))
ViciouslySexy
He stumbled back a bit, a little surprised at first. Regaining posture, Ken looked down at her for a moment. "It's quite alright," Ken smiled, about ready to walk on. His head soon started to pain, he now feeling something about this girl. Strange images occured in his head. All Ken did was placed a hand on his forehead, closing his eyes, trying to get the pictures out.

Strange...I've never seen any like that before... He stated in his own mind.

She smiled back about to walk away when she saw him close his eyes tightly and seemed to stagger back a bit. "are you alright?" She asked blinking slightly not knowing what to do.
((Gah,.. some one has a star... *cries*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff