Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Pawn

"Infidel!" Michelle used her scyth and made Sailor Earth's tiara turn back around.

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Hel-lo?????????]]

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sailor Psychic turned to Ken. "Hello, may I help you?" she said sarcastically. She pointed her fan to Ken. "Are you the one that has been attacking the sailor senshi? You know, if you are that is a very very bad idea! You'll regret the day you messed with the Saior Senshi! My name is Sailor Psychic and by the name of the mind I shall take you DOWN!"
(...er...I suppose she isn't...So may I be her?)

Fluffy Elder

Angel's hidden skull had deflected the shot. "Do you really think that I would be stupid enough to fall for that old trick." he said and pulled out his sword, it looks like it is in 2 but it was only an illusion. "Rose Skull Strike." he said and it made a cracking sound as it headed towards the other sailor senshi.
Nari threw herself down on the grass, her books made a thump nex't to her. Beads of sweat slowly crept down her temple as she clutched her stomache. No... Not again... she begged herself. She was losing control. A dark locked in the shape of a black heart appeared in front of her, and she started to glow purple. As she emerged, her eyes where filled with a sense of darkness, and her senshi outfit had appeared. She drew her sword and let out a grin, "The sailor senshi shall fall tonight."

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Hey, I'm back everyone!]]
"This is confusing......." Michelle raised her hands above her head. "DARK DEATH EXPLOSION!!!!!!" A huge black explosion came frome Michelle's hands and got to everywhere except the LUCKY apartment building and where she was standing. When the dust calmed down, you could see Michelle was back in her normal clothes and was passed out.

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sailor Pyschic looks darkly out at Nari. She used telepathy and a huge rock fell on her head. "That wasn't me...so don't blame it on me...." she said without any guilt on her face.
((may i join and be a made up..))

x.Rosencrantz.x's Other Half

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
(same here))
((ditto here too.. ))
Is anyone Hotaru? Nevermind. I'm going on another thread.
Flying abover the sailor senshi she contemplates on what to do. What a huge mess we got ourselves into! I can't even tell who we should be fighting! Sailor Star lets out a scream of frustration. She puts out her hand and calls for her staff. It comes flying around the corner to her hand. What am I going to do? She holds her staff and says "show me the truth." The stars glow brightly on the staff providing a massive amount of light above the senshi...
Gaian Username: Saiko-kun

Race: human

Human Appearance: has spiked hair with an all blue outfit. his pants are a little saggy.

Attacks: martial art moves.

Biography: a skilled fighter that likes Rei, but doesn't tell until later. He doesn't know about his past, but hopes to find out what it is when the time is right.
HaWkGiRL
Sailor Pyschic looks darkly out at Nari. She used telepathy and a huge rock fell on her head. "That wasn't me...so don't blame it on me...." she said without any guilt on her face.

The rock shattered as it hit Nari's head, she gave the girl a glare, "A sailor senshi..." she drew her sword and held it out threateningly. "All senshi must die."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff