Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Hey I'm back! Yet, only for a little while...... sad ]]
Michelle reappeared in front of Ken and Kiana except this time she's a little more deadly looking in her possessed eyes.
Jumping up in fear Kiana quickly ran behind Ken, Kind of laying her hands on his shoulder in a 'protect me way'. She then peeked from behind him and saw Michelle, "HEy..Um..Whats the matter?" She asked staying behind Ken. She saw the deadly blood eyes that seemed different. What had happend? It would never hurt to ask, But then again, Kiana didn't want to ofend her if nothing was wrong.

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sailor Psychic soon found the group of sailor scouts from following the scent of the evil. She looked around, "So...who is the nose brain responsible for giving me this weird feeling..." she asked. She opened up her fan and pointed it out at no one in particular. "I sensed something evil so I came down to check it out...I am Sailor Psychic and nothing can be hidden from me!" Sailor Pyschic reclosed her fan and tapped it against her left cheek.

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Gomen for taking long to post...again...but I was kicked off......again.]]
Michelle's voice was a bit 'evil' and a bit more matured as she spoke. "Have you humans forgotten such a strong guardian?" Michelle's voice was as deadly as venom. Michelle raised her finger stiffly. "DARKNESS IGNITE!" A black light erupted from her finger and attacked Kiana and Ken.

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"EXCUSE ME, who should I attack" she said glaring at everyone. "I'm not going to attack someone random, that would be stupid...besides that, I'll just leave if my help is not needed..." Sailor Psychic didn't look very happy, but she she never did.
"What the hell?! What did I do?!" Ken exclaimed, moving his hands in front of him. Soon a barrier of a bluish color came forth in front his arms, protecting both him and Kiana. The barrier soon broke after the attack, making Ken fall to his knees. He wasn't used to this, not used to using his powers, not used to even having powers.

Fluffy Elder

Angel reappeared and watched Michelle from a few feet away. "Bravo, now you should really get rid of the senshi first." he said as he walked up to the group. "Perfect, sailor senshi that need to be taught a lesson once and for all." he said and waited for them to respond.

Omnipresent Pawn

Michelle looks over towards Angel's direction. "I do not need any help from you. Any human who forgets a guardian of Saturn should be greatly punished. Espeacially when it is the guardian of Death!" Michelle looks back towards Ken and Kiana's direction. "And you humans......and demaon.....should've never forgotten the guardian of Saturn, Death! You have chosen your fate in doing so!" Michelle races her finger again. "Darkness Ignite!" Another,stronger, black light erupted from her finger and it attacked Ken and Kiana.

Omnipresent Pawn

[[G2G, see ya'll later....]]
He became angry with her, having no idea in what she was talking about. His face showed the anger that built up. Soon, the shiled came forth again, though Ken did not have his hands up, they at his sides clenched in fists. As the attack hit, the shield remained after, showing a difference in Ken's pyschic strength.

His hair soon began to get lighter as his body grew taller. His ears wer ebecoming pointy as his nails sharpened and enlarged. A powerful surge went through the ground, cracking the earth under him. His eyes were closed as Ken's head tilted up, the long white hair falling back behind. As they opened, the whites of his eyes were black and the iris was white, almost inverted.

He had not spoken when bringing his head down to see this enemy. His feet soon were brought up from the ground, making him float in midair.
"What the hell are you doing??" She asked Sailor death, As she stepped from behind Ken, Then seeing the barrier and him transform, "Nothing safe around here.." She said dreery as she jumped into the air and a flash of light came around her and again, She was stripped of her clothes and replaced with the sailor outfit.

Jumping down, She Hit the ground and vines tangled Sailor Death and constricted her.
Watching this battle from her post she stares unsure of what to do. I don't understand why Sailor Death is attacking Sailor Earth. What side should I choose? I'm so confused! Sailor Star remains in her spot for some time, but her anger grows as Angel reappears. Forcing herself to continue to watch in hopes to understand what is going on here. Watching the fight errupt between the three she decides to attck Angel who stands there watching. Sailor Star transforms into her sailor outfit and flies quickly towards Angel hoping to attack him since her staff is hidden elsewhere.

Omnipresent Pawn

[[Hey, I'm back! Oh, and everone who thinks I'm in my sailor fuku right now.....I'm not....yet....but I will get it later on......I still don't even know that I'm a senshi, let alone the senshi of death.]]
Michelle looked at wht had happened to both Ken and Kiana. "So, you're not an ordinary human, huh? A guardian of Earth. Yet, you still have no chance to win against death.....I could kill you two anytime. I just wanted to see how strong you both were." Michelle was surrounded by darkness and her school uniform was replaced by a long black and purple dress when the darkness disappeared. "And now.....you're dead!" Michelle raised her arms and a scyth appeared. Michelle grabbed the scyth in midair and brought the end to the ground causing the ground to crack. Michelle pointed her scyth towards Ken and Kiana. "ETERNAL DEATH!!" A black light flew towards them while the dark energy was cracking[in sound].
(Erm....Is Makoto/sailor Jupiter taken?)
Bouncing to the side then jumping in the air she took of her tehara and thre it, "Earths fury!" She exclaimed as the teara sliced past Sailor Death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff