Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Haruka nodded approvingly as Outai answered her question satisfactorily. It was good to hear that they could rely on another Senshi from now on-- hopefully,they wouldn't need to protect the world again for a long time, though. When she explained the situation with her name, Haruka walked closer and patted her a little roughly on the shoulder. "It's gonna take me a few tries to get it right, but I'll call you Aurora from now on. Matches this new side of you that we're getting to see now, anyway," she said and winked. Then Haruka got a glimmer in her eye and raised up to cross her arms over her chest. "Hmmm, maybe you need another name now that you're one of us," referring to the alliance of Senshi. After a few seconds, she snapped and announced with a devious grin, "I hereby declare your new nickname to be Futago-Usagi, also known as Fusagi!"

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

Ami listened intently as the older Senshi talked to Outai. What they had witnessed was pretty magical, even considering the things she had witnessed in the past. Ami smiled, happy that Outai was, what she would call, whole. It was like when the Senshi lost their memories after fighting Queen Beryl. Having those lapses in memory-- and identity-- filled was at times a burden, but more often a blessing.

The nostalgia stopped when Haruka declared Outai's new "name". She rolled her eyes and said as politely as she could, "I don't think that's a very... suitable name for anyone. How about we just stick to calling her Aurora?"

OutaiTabibito

((Futago means "twin" in Japanese xD
I would have posted more, but class is over now. Hope it's okay. ^^))

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
"Fu...sagi?" Aurora said, her eyebrow twitching. Really, that was almost insulting. Almost, that was. The fine hair that divided it was the fact that Haruka was being playful. "I think I would prefer Aurora. I'm not as kind as Usagi is, and I'm certainly smarter."

((sorry so short. can't think.))
User ImageUser Image

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Aside from Haruka's terrible attempt at giving Aurora a new nickname, things were going very well. Setsuna couldn't help but to sweat at her friend's dry humor. "How about we head on out to the Hikawa shrine?" she interjected to stop the girls from talking more about the whole "Usagi vs Aurora" idea. It was no big deal, and she didn't want things to become awkward. She and Ami slid out of the booth and waited for the others to join.

OutaiTabibito

((I'll be done with school in 3 or so more weeks. x___x ))

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
"That sounds like a fine idea to me." Aurora said quickly. She didn't want to argue, either, though if Haruka was going to choose a nickname for her, she could have chosen a better one than Fusagi.

Aurora all but flew out of the booth they were sitting in, eager to get going. It wasn't just the discussion she was avoiding, it was that she wanted to get some business done there. She still needed to apologize to Rei, and she was eager to make some kind of atonement for her own failures of the past.
User ImageUser Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ᓰ, ᗩᔕ ♈ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢﬡᙓ ᔕᗢᒪᕍᓰᙓᖇ, ᗩᙢ ☂ᖺᙓ ᕈᖇᗢ♈ᙓᑕ♈ᗢᖇ ᗢℱ ᒪᗢᐯᙓ ᗩﬡᖱ ᒎ⋒ᔕ♈ᓮᙅᙓ.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Usagi was still drenched from head to toe as she walked around the school for the pink haired pest. Okay so she really wasn't that big of a pest anymore, but at the moment the blonde was very much calling her so. Where had she gone? Usagis phone wasn't working so nothing was able to be seen. She had been gone awhile yes. And she was about to give up and go ask for help when a little girl spoke. She turned and there was chibiusa... Usagi was about to glare at the little girl buy sighed instead. "I was looking for you. I'm supposed to pick you up from school today... Remember? Sorry I'm a bit late, I fell in the river. Now come on makoto has some yummy cakes waiting for us!" the princess said excitedly. Yes she was still soaked but it was food.

Usagi happily skipped towards the arcade looking back every once in awhile to make sure she was still following.

I ᴀᴍMᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.
I ᴀᴍ Usᴀɢɪ Tsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart CHIBIUSA heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hey, Usagi, wait up!!" Chibiusa yelled. Chibiusa had seen Usagi's report card twice, and she'd failed gym both times, but Usagi could run pretty fast when food was involved. Panting, Chibiusa tried as hard as she could to match Usagi's pace. "U-SA-GI!" Chibiusa yelled again.

Chibiusa skidded to a stop, exhausted. "At this rate, I'll never catch up to her." When she turned to her right, she saw a small alley, a brick wall was at the end. Chibiusa looked to her front and saw Usagi make a a right. I see... if I manage to get over this brick wall, the Game Center may be on the other side!, Chibiusa thought to herself.

Chibiusa used her remaining energy to run to the wall. "Now, how do I climb this thing? It looks pretty hard..." Chibiusa heard a bouncing sound behind her and turned to see Luna - P. "I've got it!" Bouncing the ball, Chibiusa yelled, "Luna P... Henge!" The ball bounced into the air and transformed into an umbrella. She opened up the umbrella and held it in the air. A strong gust of wind flew her over the brick wall. When she landed, she turned around and saw the Game Center just as she expected. "I can't wait to eat and play games!" Chibiusa said excitedly as she walked into the Game Center.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Usagi skipped along towards the Game Center and as she rounded the last corner she noticed Chibiusa going in already. She stopped and glared. Oh Really?! She was about to start running towards the store when they started out of the game center. She raised her eyebrows... Had she been gone that long?

"What's going on guys?"Mina And Mako-chan were following after the group. Seemingly in their own conversation.

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.

heart CHIBIUSA heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Usagi! Finally, you're here! You're so slow, Usagi!" Chibiusa scolded.

Chibiusa noticed that Minako-chan and Makoto-chan were not at the Game Center. Where was Ami-chan? Knowing her, she was probably studying for a test she wouldn't take until ten years from now, but she wasn't very sure...

"Hmm..." Chibiusa mumbled. Now that she thought about it, Haruka-chan, Michiru-chan, Outai-chan, and Puu were missing as well. Was there... was there a possibility they were vacationing without her?! No way! They would never do something like that... Or would they? Ami-chan was pretty sneaky - she could be at a beach looking for a boyfriend with Outai-chan, Makoto-chan, Minako-chan, and Puu! Michiru-chan and Haruka-chan... well... it's no mystery why they would go. "Unforgivable.." Chibiusa mumbled.

"Hey," Chibiusa whispered, "Usagi?"

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Haruka noted that no one else seemed to like the nickname she made for Aurora. She pouted after the others had gotten up and were heading toward the exit. 'Well, I thought it was funny,' she thought and sighed in defeat, accepting that it wasn't going to catch on.

As Haruka, Setsuna, Ami, and Aurora were intent on getting to Hikawa Shrine, they didn't notice Minako and Makoto falling behind. Before they knew it, they had crossed an intersection and the two Inner Senshi were out of sight. Haruka thought to turn around after walking for several minutes, and she finally noticed. "Looks like we lost Mina and Mako. I suppose they'll come when Usagi and Michiru return to the arcade," she announced calmly and shrugged. It wasn't like the girls had never been to the shrine, so it wasn't a huge deal. They were almost there at this point, anyway.

. . . .

Meanwhile, Michiru had made it to Chibiusa's school and couldn't find her nor Usagi anywhere. She asked one of Chibiusa's teachers if the girl had been picked up, and the teacher confirmed that she saw Chibiusa and "her sister" leave not even 10 minutes ago. Such bad timing.

"You would think that we would have crossed paths before then. Hmm," she mused to herself as she made the walk back to the arcade. At least she was getting some light exercise-- not like she needed it. Fighting supernatural monsters was pretty good cardio. When the arcade was only a few blocks away, Michiru briefly caught sight of blond and pink hair entering the arcade. Mako and Mina were still there, too. "Hello!" Michiru called out and waved, hoping to catch their attention before they could leave and she could walk the few blocks in between them.

((Aaand we're moving~))

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Usagi noticed Mina and Mako waiting and smiled before noticing Chibiusa had eaten some of the cakes already. She had been about to squeeze the girls cheeks evilly but then she heard a voice behind her. "Oh hey Michiru! Where'd everyone go?" she asked. But then she heard Chibiusa. "Uh? Yeah? What is it ChibiUsa?"

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.

User Image
▒█▀▄▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░█ █▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█ █▀▄ █░░█
▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀▀

Sᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ Iᴅᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽

Minako smiled as the two finally showed up and Michiru behind them. "Hey guys! They went to Hikawa Shrine to see Rei. Let's get moving before they get there!" She said chuckling when Michiru had finally caught up. She stood and went to the door with her hands behind her back and leaned forward a bit like she usually did when she was waiting.

☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽♀☾♀☽

Sᴀɪᴏʀ Vᴇɴᴜs, Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴏғ Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ

░█▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░░█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀

User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓐⓚⓞⓣⓞ Ⓚⓘⓝⓞ

Asᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀᴛᴇᴜʀ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Makoto smiled happily when the arrived. "Yeah Let's go. Then you can have some more of these cakes I made. How about that? Setsuna, Ami, Outai, and Haruka already left. Let's go ahead. She said. She picked up the basket and headed towards the door too.

User Image

Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Jᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ!

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
"What?" Aurora said, upon learning of her missing friends, "They fell behind? Ugh, I can understand Mina-chan falling behind, but Mako-chan is usually better than that."

She had the momentary thought of going back to find them - she wasn't about to risk them getting lost or just leaving them behind; that wasn't in her nature - but Haruka was right. This was hardly their first time going to the shrine. For that matter, they had been going there long before Aurora had ever met any of them. They would be fine.

"So, Haruka-chan, you're good with cars. How are you on foot?" Aurora said with an impish grin before racing off ahead as fast as she could run.
User ImageUser Image

Hygienic Genius

User Image

If there was one thing Haruka couldn't resist, it was a challenge in speed. Aurora got the best of her by catching her off-guard, but the blond immediately switched mental gears. 'Oh, I see how it is!' she thought with a very determined glimmer in her eye. Challenge accepted.

She jerked off her school blazer, threw it in a crumpled ball toward Setsuna, and called out incredulously to the already-running Aurora as she sprinted off, "How am I on foot? You sure you know who I am? Lemme remind you!" Longer legs and a naturally athletic type made it easy for Haruka to close the gap between her and Aurora in several seconds.

Once she had a steady sprinting speed, she looked at Aurora with an equally impish grin before saying, "I'm Sailor Uranus! You can't run away from me because I am the wind!" She let out a hearty laugh before picking it up a notch. Could Aurora catch up? Haruka doubted it, but it sure was fun to race her anyway. She always got a kick out of accepting challenges.

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

When Haruka announced that two of the girls had been forgotten, Setsuna turned around and just said, "Oh, dear," in a fairly nonchalant tone. She felt the same about them catching up later.

She rolled her eyes when Aurora decided to race Haruka on foot. And she huffed in annoyance when Haruka got that "look". The older woman had seen it too many times and grudgingly took the blazer that was so rudely chunked at her face. She knew Haruka meant no harm, but Haruka could still be so childish. "There they go..." Setsuna said deadpanned, her hair slightly ruffled by the blazer. Ami sweated. "Honestly, I wonder about Haruka's age sometimes," she grumbled and continued her leisure walk to the shrine with Ami at her side.

((Thinking about standardizing my format. We'll see.))

heart CHIBIUSA heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hmm. Hikawa Shrine, huh?" Chibiusa blinked. She hadn't seen Rei for some time, and even though she was excited to finally be able to see Rei, she had her own agenda. A new buffet had opened across the street from the Game Center. It was well known for their delicious meals and sweets! She'd heard from some of her friends that their lemon cake was unbeatable!

She knew if she went with Usagi, Usagi would eat the whole buffet. She had to go alone. "That sounds great guys! I can't wait to see Rei, but I just remembered that I have some schoolwork to do. I'll go home to finish it and meet you guys at Rei-chan's in about an hour, okay?" Chibiusa smiled.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Aurora knew she was going to lose this foot race. She had not challenged Haruka with the thought of winning, but more with the thought of fun. And because she knew the challenge might tweak the older woman's nose. It was a sort of payback for earlier.

Sure enough, no matter how fast she ran, no matter how hard she tried, Haruka caught up. No, she did more than catch up. She passed Aurora as though she had been standing still, and Aurora wasn't exactly slow. Not as fast as the Guardian of Uranus - she didn't know any who were - but fast enough on her own.

"Aw..." Aurora said to herself as Haruka passed her. "Lost again."
User ImageUser Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((I'll get to work on a combined post fornat))

Usagi looked at Chibiusa as she said what she had. "If you are sure. Then okay! Just be careful. And if you aren't there in an hour we will come find you." She said with her head cocked to one side in a smile. Minako and Makoto both agreed and the three headed in the direction of Hikawa Shrine. The others were probably there already. Of course they waited for Michiru first...
"Okay so what's the deal Usagi? Why are you soaked?" The blonde asked as they walked. Makoto looked over, "Did you fall into the river or something?" She asked. Usagi sighed and smiled her annoyed smile. "I'm not that predictable! Okay... I did fall in... And my phone got wet and mom's gonna kill me." Usagi said with a sigh as she pulled out the sopping wet phone. Then she turned towards Michiru. "Why aren't you with Haruka? I thought you two were always together. "She went looking for you Bunny."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff