10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

мιcнιrυ ĸaιoн
ѕαιℓσя иєρтυиє

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Michiru sighed as she drew her bow across her beloved violin, the sound growing louder and louder as she tried to let out all of her frustrations. It was so annoying and frustrating and she just wished they had answers to all the questions still floating around in her head. Why were the tainted here of all places? She understood that they had followed Holy or something but why had they ended up here in the first place? There were so many other places they could have gone and yet they came here. Why did it seem like trouble was just drawn to their planet? It was maddening. Why couldn't they ever go a few months or even years without some new enemy showing their face and wreaking havoc and destroying the city every chance they got. She just wanted to have some peace and harmony for a little while. Long enough to actually start enjoying her life and possible even finish up with school. And maybe have a relationship with Haruka that wasn't filled arguing. They were usually so good together and they had no problems but recently they had been arguing more and more. It was probably just the stress but she still missed the easy times they had.

She sighed, her bow pulling violently across her violin strings one last time. She dropped her hands to her side and tried to breathe a little easier. She needed to stay calm and try to keep her cool. She had always prided herself on being elegant and she wasn't about to just let that go when she was in the middle of a crappy situation. She and Haruka could solve their problems and come back together after this mess was over. They always did if anything ever went wrong between them. She could make it through this, they could make it through this, they just needed to be strong and wait for this battle to come to an end. Then everything would fall back into place and she would be able to keep her elegant face in place without losing her cool. She would not go nuts and act like a crazy person. She would be the Sailor Neptune she knew everyone expected from her. Calm, cool, collected. Elegant. That was what she did. She didn't lose her calm demeanor and she never freaked out, right? Right.

❝ι'∂ вυяи ιи нєℓℓ fσя єтєяиιту αs lσng αs чσu αrє ín hєαvєn.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moonstar "Mooney" Orion

The Starlights. They had been popular idols a few years ago, just before they disappeared, or so he had heard. He hadn't been much interested, but that was because he was busy keeping a distant eye on Aurora. That, and fending for himself - he had been a stray before he showed her his past and what she really was. It hadn't bothered him much. But considering what this woman - Princess Kakyuu, he heard her call herself; yet another princess to worry about - said, it seemed that they knew these Starlights personally. And given the feeling he got from this princess, she wasn't some helpless fop of a princess. She was likely a powerful one, like Usagi or Aurora. But why would she be looking for pop idols? Maybe she was friends with them, too. Still, it would be worth asking about later, when not in public and not when someone he wasn't sure of was conversing with them.

For the time being, though, he could at least appear to be a friendly cat. It would raise less suspicions, and he could probably find something out about her. That being thought, he hopped down from Usagi's shoulder, walked up to this woman in shades of red and black, and sniffed at her ankle curiously. Odd, she smelled like flowers. Exotic ones not likely found on Earth. Aurora had smelled similar when they first came to Earth, before she had become used to this planet.

"Meow!" he said, before nuzzling her ankle, much like a real cat would do.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru Chiba blinked at Mooney and scratched his head, blue eyes searching heaven. "Honestly, Mooney," he sighed looking kback at the black cat. He spotted the moon with a star on his forehead. Just remember, Chiba, Mamoru reminded himself. Star means Mooney. No star means Luna. With his constant headaches, Mamoru doubted he'd remember that until the cats spoke. Besides, it was. A little hard to tell a male cat from a female. Unless you looked really close, but Mamoru wasn't going to be the one to awkwardly pick up a talking, black cat by the hind legs to figure it out. "I just met, Outai-sama, and I'm sorry, but I don't know her well enough to guess where she could've gone." He didn't add that he went to college and he had no idea if Outai-sama was a high school student or college student. "But no offense...but is it that weird for her to not attend school? I mean Usgai here is likely to cut school and seeing her there-and awake-is weird. Does Outai-sama always go to school?" He was asking the cat these questions out of curiousity. He didn't know the new senshi and he did wonder what he asked. As he spoke about Usgai's schooling, he'd put his arm around her.

"Oh hi there, Chibiusa," Mamoru was saying as the pink haired, red eyed girl appeared. He was getting ready. To wave at her when he heard a voice. He turned his head and saw a familar face. She introduced herself as Princess Kakyuu. The memory that went along with the name came quickly to his head the faded, but he was hearing her request. "The Three Lights?" he asked, perplexed. "No I haven't seen or heard from them in--wait!" Mamoru snapped his fingers as he said this. The memory of meeting Kou Seiya, one of the Three Lights, came to him. "Kou Seiya." Mamoru said, his eyes going blank as he sought the memory. "I saw him at the mall almost two weeks ago...with Minako. He was with Minako, and she said something about getting clothes for him?" Mamoru looked at Princess Kakyuu. "Of all people, Minako should know where the Three Lights are. Or at least Kou Seiya, and he can point to where they are." He looked around quiizzically. "Speaking of which...where is she? Behind Usgai, I expected her here before us all..." Like Usgai, Minako loved video games, particularly Sailor V ones. But the last he'd seen of her...she was being healed by Sailor Andromeda because she had been Tainted. But wasn't she healed?

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::rei! Totally adore the re-entry of neptune. Since seeing it I actually picked up her personality and you played it perfectly ^w^

Godly Fairy

ђHotaru Tomoe
User Image
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Life, death and rebirth are inevitable."
"I am known as the Soldier of Destruction because I have been given the power to destroy whole world. But when I use that power, even I have no escape...But. Along with death... Hope and rebirth begin."

Hotaru shrugged. "I suppose," she said. The only part of doing so that bothered her would be the attention that would be directed at her. She was, after all, still just a child to most people, who should just be starting high school, not graduating it. She looked up at Setsuna. Besides, the college she was hoping to go to was out of the country and given the current circumstances, she wasn't about to leave anytime soon. Though, given how her behavior had been the past few days it certainly would look like she was getting bored of grade school. She was merely going through the motions in a more obvious manner. Usually she would be excited to go to school and equally as excited to return home.

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Usagi started looking even more worried as news of outai's disappearance. As mamoru came in she smiled but soon her frown reappeared. She couldn't think of where her new friend could have gone, how could she have been so ridiculous... Mamo-Chan was everything to her yes, but her friends were a close second. With one missing, she didn't feel... Whole. She gave princess kakyuu a smile but didn't really acknowledge her being there. Her mind was roaming to where her new friend could be. The slight hurt she might have usually shown with mamorus criticism didn't register either. Where could she have gone?

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ʜᴀʀᴜᴋᴀ ᴛᴇɴᴏʜ
Ⓢⓐⓘⓛⓞⓡ Ⓤⓡⓐⓝⓤⓢ

This was getting annoying....how could things fall apart so quickly? Haruka sighed driving her white sport car down the empty road at almost full speed. Watching the road her eyes glanced over at the gym "I need to run..." she thought feeling like the drive isn't fixing anything. Coming to a halt and pulling into the parking lot she stepped out and shut the door making her way to the trunk grabbing her tank top, shorts, and shoes she made her way to the entrance.

Walking to the locker room the tomboy walked in on some girl's in swimsuits having a conversation about god knows what, they stop as soon Haruka walked passed and started whispering. "Wow...what a cutie! He looks so fine!" their soft giggling stopped when Haruka turned to the girl's locker room..."That experience never gets old" Haruka chuckled.

Changing her clothes the thoughts came rushing in again "Why does Michiru have to trust her..." biting her lip it felt like her heart was being stabbed when they disagreed on something...something big as this. It was their duty to protect the Princesses and to have a random Senshi come in...it was just odd. Who could tell if Outai wasn't like Sailor Tin Nyanko and the rest? Finishing lacing up her running shoes Haruka was ready, she grabbed her towel and a water bottle and exited the girl's locker room making her way to the track where she saw it was empty, this was a perfect place to run and think, stretching for a few minutes she took her place on the track and was off.

Her legs felt light as she zoomed around the track, she wanted to just get away from it all. Have a moment of peace but she knew Michiru was missing from that. Michiru was on her side when it came to not trusting Seiya and the Starlights...this was getting to be overwhelming and Haruka hates feeling this way.

Running around a few more times Haruka stopped to catch her breath and drink water. She knew what she had to do in this moment but facing her problems was something Haruka never learned about "It was all about running away...having it all behind me..." she mumbled knowing that if she didn't do this now it would never happen and this was something Haruka couldn't live without. She finished the water and ran into the locker room to change and shower. Feeling rejuvenated she hopped in her car and drove to the abandon theater hearing that violin music from outside. Closing the door she walked in and saw Michiru on the stage playing. Haruka just sat down and watched feeling relieved Michiru was feeling the same pain she did.

OutOfChocolate: Sorry that my post and layout suck...they will get better once I squeeze in and get used to everything!

Hygienic Genius

User Image
At Hotaru's response, Setsuna raised an eyebrow. Hotaru's answer was so vague that she wasn't sure if the girl liked the idea of graduating early or not. 'Hmm, maybe if I give her a reason to consider it,' she thought nonchalantly and took another nibble of her dwindling celery stick. After some deliberation, she told Hotaru, "If you were interested, I could show you around K.O. University to give you a little feel of a new classroom setting. Since I work there, I basically have free access." At her next comment, she perked up and pointed in the air with her free hand. "Oo, I could introduce you to a professor even. Perhaps the head of the History or English department; I know you love reading. Plus, you'd get out of school for a day!" 'Maybe getting Hotaru out and about would excite her a bit more,', Setsuna thought. It was worth a shot, right? Besides, when else would Setsuna be okay with missing a day of school?

User Image

It seemed like no one knew the exact whereabouts of the Starlights or Outai. 'That's not good...' Ami thought and furrowed her eyebrows. Suddenly having an idea, she said to the group, "Oh. Why don't we split up? Mamoru and Chibiusa can search for Outai. Usagi and I can search for the Starlights with Kakyuu since Usagi's good friends with them." Turning to Kakyuu, she briefly explained, "You see, we made a new friend recently, and no one has seen her in some time, either." Ami hoped that Usagi wouldn't mind searching with her instead of Mamoru. She knew how concerned the blonde was about Outai, but she thought this was best since Usagi knew the Starlights better than everyone else. 'This way, if anything happens, both princesses will at least have some backup, too,' Ami resolved to herself.

(I figured that Chibiusa didn't know the Starlights too well, either. Can't recall. Lemme know if I need to edit.)

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moonstar "Mooney" Orion

Mooney's ears perked up when Ami suggested they split up and look for different groups. Frankly, he hadn't expected them to help him search for Outai, but he certainly wasn't going to turn it down. He would have preferred all of them - more eyes made for a wider area searched and greater luck of finding her - but he understood the need to split up. After all, Outai wasn't their only friend who was missing, and the grouping made sense - Usagi seemed to know more about these Starlights than anyone else, and frankly he had seen them around only once or twice.

To show that he agreed with this, Mooney stepped away from this Kakyuu person, and ran up to the little girl with pink hair done up in rabbit ears. She was kind of cute, really, and he remembered her from a few days ago. She had been adamant about helping Outai, and he appreciated that. He jumped up on her shoulder and nuzzled the side of her head to give him cover, so that no one would notice that he was talking to her.

"Thanks for helping out the other day," he said, "I would appreciate any help I can get in this. The more, the merrier, I think."

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

мιcнιrυ ĸaιoн
ѕαιℓσя иєρтυиє

Michiru knew Haruka was in the theater now but she couldn't seem to stop playing her violin. It was never like this before. She had never been nervous or afraid to speak with her blonde partner, the only person in her life she would trust with everything. She never felt like there was anyone else who she could let into her heart so completely and yet here she was, trying to ignore the fact that she was trying to ignore Haruka. Even with her eyes closed it was like she could feel the woman though, the way she was in as much pain as Michiru was, the way neither one of them could find the right way to speak their feelings for the first time in their lives. Michiru's music became louder and more urgent, frustrated. Now she wasn't angry about the lack of answers this battle was producing but for the rift between her and Haruka. The rift she was starting to fear could never be mended. She didn't know how to even start fixing this problem. This was what happened when you didn't have experience fixing problems: when they arose you were completely baffled by them. No answers presented themselves without much struggling and apparently plenty of arguing.

She knew Haruka didn't trust Outai and she knew Haruka wished they hadn't let the dark-haired girl into their group so easily. But she didn't understand, Michiru wasn't all gungho about this idea either. She didn't want to trust Outai but what choice did they have in this battle? Outai was apparently the only one capable of cleansing the tainted and they needed that right now. They needed that more than anything else if they were going to survive this battle. They couldn't simply avoid the tainted and hope the problem just vanished. They needed help, something Michiru hated to admit. She was not one to rely on others often. Haruka was her only exception and she was the only one Michiru would ever truly feel comfortable trusting with her life and future. And yet Haruka couldn't seem to understand that. She thought Michiru had simply let the new Senshi into her heart and she trusted her wholly. But she didn't. She found it hard to even share some of their secrets with Outai and to let her into their strategy meetings. It was hard enough to trust some of the Inner Senshi sometimes, even after all of this time. She just wasn't used to accepting new people into her life.

She played one last, painful note and let out another sigh before opening her eyes and taking in Haruka's form. She was lovely even when they were fighting and Michiru wanted nothing more than to move over to her partner and pretend they weren't fighting. Pretend Haruka's face was pained and her eyes looked almost guarded right now. She stepped off the stage and moved to her violin case, placed in the very front row of the theater a few seats down from Haruka. Somehow she managed to keep her eyes glued to the case and focused on gently placing her violin and bow within the velvety cushions before snapping the case closed. She slipped the case into the outer covering and zipped it up before turning toward Haruka once more. It had been over a week since Haruka came here while Michiru played, which was more than a little different for her. Michiru had grown used to Haruka being there every time she needed to play. She would read her magazines or simply sit and listen. But the blonde's seat had been empty and it broke Michiru's heart a little more every time she opened her eyes and found herself alone. She paused in front of her partner, her eyes focused on a point over her shoulder, "I'm surprised you're here. Are you going to the arcade to meet the others?"

❝ι'∂ вυяи ιи нєℓℓ fσя єтєяиιту αs lσng αs чσu αrє ín hєαvєn.❞

Zepar-Sama

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
яєι нιиσ
ѕαιℓσя мαяѕ

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

Rei sighed out, rounding the last corner on the way to the arcade. She figured most of the others were already there since she'd taken her time walking here. She hadn't felt like rushing around today, especially not when she was going to meet with her friends and a girl she wasn't entirely sure she trusted yet. Outai had saved them on numerous occasions, that she could not deny. But in Rei's mind she hadn't truly proven herself as an ally yet. She hadn't really fought with them, not since they figured out who she was. And she hadn't given them much to go off of besides a few visions that didn't make much sense to her. The images had seemed real enough and she could feel how real they were but it was still kind of strange to think about how much Outai had gone through in such a short amount of time. It was all just so surreal still. She sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that day and paused, looking toward the arcade and wondering how they were going to handle this situation. It was one of the strangest and most difficult battles they'd had yet already and Rei felt like there was a lot that was still coming. Their battles never got easier, they always became harder.

She began walking again as she realized she was standing in plain view of the arcade windows. She didn't want her friends thinking she was avoiding them since really she wasn't. She was just avoiding Outai mostly. She wasn't sure what to think about the new addition to their group but that didn't mean the rest of her friends had to suffer because of it. She'd be strong and get over it for now she supposed. She pushed through the arcade doors and wasn't all that surprised when she saw that Chibiusa, Usagi, Mamoru, Ami, and Mooney already at the arcade. She was surprised to see Princess Kakyuu though. She hadn't expected to see the red-haired Princess for a while. The Starlights said they didn't know what had happened to her. How was she here all of a sudden? She frowned but decided not to comment on the fact that the Starlights Princess had magically appeared in their lives all of a sudden. Instead she typed out a quick message to Taiki, letting him know that Kakyuu was at the arcade before heading over to her friends. She smiled at Usagi, placing an arm on her shoulder, Usagi! Are you okay today?"

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

❝tσ prσtєct thє príncєss, thís plαnєt αnd σur fríєnds... ï ώïll ƒïģhτ! тнaт ιѕ мy dreaм and мy lιғe!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru nodded at Ami. "That's a great idea, Ami," he told her, smiling. He patted the pink head that belonged to Chibiusa. But his brows furrowed. "But I still think just asking Minako if Kou Seiya said anything about where he or the other Three Lights were going to be. She seemed really close last I saw her." But who would do that? he wondered. Sighing, Mamoru reached down to take Chibiusa's hand. "Come on, Chibiusa, where would you like to start look---" He paused as Rei entered the arcade; she went to Usagi, asking her if she was okay. Mamoru waved politely to her. "Oh hi, Rei. Everyone's just about to go look for...wait! That's it!." He turned to face the black haired girl. "Rei, do you know where Minako is? She should be here playing video games but I haven't seen her since the other day. Chibiusa and I are going to look for Outai-sama, who Mooney says is missing. And Usgai and Ami are going to look for the Starlights with Kakyuu. Could you find Minako and see what she knowns?" Mamoru sincerely hoped so. Minako, in his mind, was already missing. Since when did she ever give up on video games? She should be HERE. But she wasn't and that warrented enough worry as far as Mamoru was concerned. Plus, if Rei found her, she could also give whatever information Minako had from when she had been with Kou Seiya

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::^w^

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Usagi looked up when they were split up into groups. Mamoru didn't really know what had happened between she and seiya. Actually Usagi wasn't completely sure either... But she nodded her assent to the plan to split up. As rei entered, Usagi put on a smile. "Hi rei. Yeah I'm fine, just tired. Like mamoru said, outai is missing and princess kakyuu wants out help in finding the star lights." She said. She was slightly jealous of chibiusa's pairing with mamoru but they all had a point.... She knew quite a bit about the starlights, especially seiya, that the others didn't know. She stood squeezing rei's hand before looking toward the love of her life as he instructed rei to find Minako... "Maybe Mina isn't here because she got sick?" She asked.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IAM LUNA

ι ℓσvє тυиαғιsн αиם ғєιℓם мσυsє ρυםםιиɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Once upon a time, in the Silver Millennium, Luna had been a servant and advisor to the Princess Serenity, swearing never to leave her side. But then the Moon Kingdom met its downfall through the evil forces of the Negaverse, and Luna, along with many of the others, were sent through a long sleep and sent to look after the future Sailor Senshi. For quite some time, Luna, the original Guardian and mentor of the Sailor Scouts, in particular to Usagi Tsukino, who refuses to work, as well as a close companion of Ami Mizuno. But, for nearly two weeks, Luna had been researching and scouting, searching for information on the dangerous Tainted spirits that seemed to threaten earth. So, Luna, having learned enough information to be able to help the Sailor Senshi save earth, hurried off to find them. First she checked Usgai's house, to no avail. Then to Rei's temple. Nothing. Luna even went to the library where Ami was sure to have dragged the others. Luna was tired, almost dead, by the time it hit her that those girls might be in the one place she didn't need them to be. The arcade. It was annoying, because she knew that meant they weren't studying and probably didn't know anything about what was happening. Recently, a few days ago, Luna did feel the transformations of the Senshi and Tuxedo Mask, but she didn't know what they were doing. She was so busy. Another energy had surged around her and she did become worried, but it disappeared. Some familiar spiritual patterned swirled but Luna didnt recognize it.

Being a small cat, Luna had to travel by foot and it took her a long time to get from the three places to finally make it to the arcade. When she arrived, she was furious. "Usgai!" Luna cried and threw herself to the girl. Luna poke Usagi in the forehead. "i should've known that you'd drag everyone down here! When will you ever do that homework you should be doing?!" Rolling her giant red-brown cat eyes, Luna looked to the other Scouts. "Hello, Ami!" Luna cheered. "Hello, Rei. Mamoru and Chibiusa too?!" she glared back at Usgai, immediately assuming it was her fault that they were all at the arcade when they should've been studying. "Why I ought to--why, Princess Kakyuu! Where have you been? Better yet...how have you been?" Giving Usgai a dirty look, the black cat hopped down to greet the princess when a black shape caught her attention. Luna froze, her black fur standing up on end. As she approached Princess Kakyuu, she saw a cat that looked like her. Except for the lighter eyes and moon with a star symbol upon his forehead. Luna immediately recognized that this cat was male. And she immediately recognized who it was. "MOONEY?!" Luna cried happily, and threw herself to him. She pinned the black cat onto his back and affectionately pawed at his face. "Mooney! I haven't seen you since you left the Moon Kingdom!" Smiling in a very cat like way, Luna licked Mooney's cheek. "Where have you been?" Luna forgot momentarily how much Mooney used to flirt with her, and, suddenly blushing underneath her black fur, the cat moved off.

sєяєиα,
αяє ץσυ яєαℓℓч ɢσιиɢ тσ
sтαят ץσυя нσмєωσяк
User Image
ωιтнσυт αиץσиє тєℓℓιиɢ
ץσυ тσ?

Oh Crappity Crap:: luna intro postie, sowwy its short...i really had nothing xD clicky the human luna to see the transformation xD

Aoeley's Girlfriend

User Image
Princess Kakyuu
Princess and Guardian of Kinmoku Sei
{✿}

Kakyuu had listened to Mamoru's reply as well as Ami's suggestion and her brief explanation. If that cat had lingered near her- she would've at least gave brief and gentle pet on the head. Even if she might suspect that this feline is similar to Luna and Artemis...Kakyuu will not show signs of the matter. She gave Ami an understanding nod. Granted, she may not know their new friend – Outai - but she certainly hopes their friend is safe and not in harms way. “I do hope your new friend is safe,” Kakyuu mused lightly, “I am willing to help if it is needed.” Besides helping them find their friend, she does figure that whatever force she had to hold back and escape from would be here as well. Not only that but she is certain that there is to be concern if they are not quite sure where Minako is. Other then that, what else can she do?

Kakyuu did take glances when others came in. Rei and now Luna. When Luna spoke to her she gave the can a small bow of her head. She answered Luna, “Since I arrived here, I have been recovering until now. Even so, I've been well.” She still hasn't really pushed past that she couldn't protect her planet, that she had to step away and retreat once again. She does know that she cannot help that she is not as powerful to heal that force out of her people.

(OOC: ...Lemme know if I should edit. I'm just happy I got it done now. )

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moonstar "Mooney" Orion

Mooney had been taken by surprise when something crashed against him, landing him on his back on the floor. He had tensed for a moment, thinking he was under attack, until he realized it was Luna. Strange, but she had never been that...outgoing before. She had changed a lot since the Silver Millennium. Still, he would have scolded her for talking in front of this Princess Kakyuu woman, but she didn't seem to be freaked out about it. Maybe she knew about Luna an Artemis already. He still wasn't sure about talking in front of her, though - she might know Luna and Artemis, but she didn't know him. Then again, perhaps it already was too late to hide.

"Hey, Luna!" He said with a goofy grin, though it was a bit forced. "Glad to see you're doing well. I've been here and there, watching over...er...a certain mutual friend of ours from home. Looks like we have a lot to catch up on. I am still wondering what happened to the Silver Millennium. Think you might fill me in later? Right now we need to find Outai. She didn't come home last night, and she wasn't at school today. She NEVER misses a day of school."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff