Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

User Image

It took Mercury several moments to regain her composure after the shocking images. 'They were only images, but they were so terribly realistic. And that beheading...' she shuddered at the thought. Focusing on Andromeda's voice was difficult, but she managed. She was about to comment on what Andromeda said about the young boy in the visions when the Senshi transformed. Eyes widening again, she quickly realized that this must be the Senshi's true power that hid within her. 'It's so similar to Sailor Moon's, yet it feels completely different...' she mused and listened as the woman explained the situation with more details. Mooney's transformation didn't surprise her; she was more than used to cats with tricks thanks to Luna.

When Eternal Sailor Moon asked the girls their opinions, Mercury was the first to answer. "Let's accept her help, Eternal Sailor Moon. She could teach us how to heal the Taint, so Andromeda won't be on her own anymore. I will follow whatever you do," she told her leader and smiled. Turning toward Andromeda-- or whomever it was--, she said in a thoughtful tone, "The only thing I wonder now is why you speak as if you and Andromeda are not the same person. Who exactly are you? I have an idea, but I would like you to confirm."

User Image

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Outai nodded - or rather, it was Holy using her body to do so - to acknowledge them.

"I am Holy, and Aurora is Aurora. I am the deity from her home planet. She was born to be my vessel, the only one on her planet so adept with my power, so in tune with me, that her body could handle my power fully. She was born to save her world from the destruction I foresaw, but the timing was off. She was too young to even train when it came, and she has had no one since to show her how to handle my power. Only her mother and father could have done that. Aurora is my vessel, but she is also herself. We are two different beings sharing one body."

User ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Tuxedo Mask was totally confused as to what was happening. Eternal Sailor Moon was agreeing with accepting this Holy's help, and Tuxedo was all for it...but he needed to know more. "Sailor...I mean...Holy? Well, Holy...can you tell us more about these Tainted? I'm actually just finding out about them," Tuxedo's face remained plain but inside he was growling with anger. Because of his week-long hospital break, he'd missed much. hell, it this could've been happening for a while. His eyes went wide. "Like how long they've been here? As a Guardian of Earth, I've been plagued with migraines of all sorts, because I am linked to this planet." His hands balled into a fist. "And even before..." he paused; he had only told Usgai of his hospital break. He couldn't reveal that information now, with all the Senshi here. They'd be distraught. "Even before I realized that my headaches were the caused of these Tainted polluted the Earth, I had experienced memory losses. I want to know who they are and why are they here. What I've gathered is that the only way to stop them is with the healing ability Sailor Andromeda, Eternal Sailor Moon and Super Chibimoon possess...but is there nothing else? Please, Holy, if you are to help us, do so with knowledge. For it will guide us unto the path of saving the Earth." Tuxedo hoped Holy would agree. He needed to know all that he could. With this knowledge, he could better protect Eternal Sailor Moon, Super Chibimoon and all the other Sailor Senshi. And Earth.

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap:: crappiest post I've ever done crying

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Holy had seen the images that Mooney had shown all of them, including this masked man. Perhaps he had not been paying attention? Well, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to say it again. Knowledge was power, after all, and they could use all the power they could get.

"I don't know where the taint originated from, honestly." Holy said through Aurora's mouth, "All I know is that the foretelling I had of the coming destruction on our planet was something dark. When it came, it tainted the souls of those around it. Those souls were consumed by the taint, their bodies used to wreak havoc, killing each other, maiming each other, destroying everything around them." At that point, Aurora's face had become sad - Holy may be a joyful entity, but this was a particularly sad memory, especially for this entity. "Those who were tainted spread the taint to others around them by touching them. Soon enough, it enveloped the world and destroyed it. Aurora was tainted by her own mother as she carried Aurora to an escape pod.

It seems the taint has fed some place before coming to Earth, though. It is stronger than it was then, and it has grown since. My power alone is no longer sufficient to rid the universe of this evil. As far as I can tell, the taint is a contagion of evil, one that muddies the soul, and at the same time consumes it.

Aurora has been healing them, but with varying effects. The more whole the soul is by the time she reaches them and cleanses them, the better off they are, but there have been so many that were completely consumed by the time she found them. Those who are completely consumed, but healed, don't survive. Once consumed, the soul is gone forever. Not even I can reach it then.

As for goals, the only goal I can see in what this madness is or does is that it wants to consume everything in the universe, not just this planet or even this galaxy. It wants everything destroyed. I am sorry for your pain, masked one. Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon are too weak in their powers to heal the taint so far, and that is why I wish to help them. I can give them the strength they will need, but I also want them to understand the responsibility of what they will be doing. There will be some that they cannot heal, some that, when they do heal them, will only die shortly after, because they are nothing more than a husk. Aurora wishes to save them from this responsibility."

User ImageUser Image

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Makoto Kino
Sailor Jupiter

Makoto - now as Sailor Jupiter - watched with horror as Andromeda threatened to kill her friend, even though she had a good reason to. The taint could not be allowed to have that power, yet Sailor Saturn was her friend. She was relieved when Sailor Moon gave Sailor Andromeda some of her power, allowing the new senshi to heal Saturn, though.

Soon after, a little black cat with a golden crescent moon and star mark on it's forehead - she thought he might be a distant relative of Luna's until she saw the star with the moon, and not just the moon - approached them, showing them a movie of memories. They had begun beautifully - Makoto would have loved to have some of those plants in her home - but it had turned dark and horrific quickly. How he had managed to keep as chipper as he seemed to be after murdering his own fiancee was beyond her. Maybe he was the heartless kind.

As the memories came to Outai growing up, she had some difficulty believing that she had been much like Usagi - friendly and outgoing, loving everyone. What had happened to make her like she was now? Maybe it was guilt. She saw how horrified Outai seemed in the memories when the cat showed her his, telling her what she was.

She was about to have words with Sailor Andromeda after that, but a bright light seemed to consume her. Makoto had to shield her eyes from it, to keep from being blinded, but soon enough it died down enough that the shielding was not necessary. Where Andromeda had been was now an angel that looked like her. Maybe this was her true form, like when Usagi became princess Serenity? And suddenly, as she spoke, she heard two voices as one coming from her mouth. So, this was the power that she used, the entity her world worshiped, using her body. It didn't seem much different from Mistress 9 to her, except that it wasn't trying to destroy everything. She had to give it that.

When it asked for their help, she was ready, but suspicious. Andromeda seemed to have gone out of her way trying to push them away - though Usagi's stubbornness seemed to have settled that a bit - and though she hated to admit it, Andromeda really was stronger than them. Worse, they couldn't fight these tainted, not without risking their lives. She really didn't want to hurt anyone, so how did this entity expect them to help? She doubted more power meant the ability to heal on top of it.

"How do you expect the rest of us to help? The only ones who can heal are Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibimoon. The rest of us would only end up killing them." she said. More power was all well and good, but she wasn't about to kill anyone. As for those that Sailor Moon might heal who would never wake up...she knew what that would do to her friend, and she didn't want to see that. Oh, she would be there for her, like everyone else in their group, to cheer her up, but it might just tear her apart inside.

Hygienic Genius

User Image

ι'νє αℓωαуѕ ωαитє∂ тσ яυи fαѕтєя тнαи тнє ωιи∂;

αωαу fяσм тнє fσяcє ωαιтιиg тσ тєαя мє αωαу fяσм му

мυи∂αиє ℓιfє.

ι нα∂и'т уєт яєαℓιzє∂ тнαт уσυ cαи'т яυи fяσм ѕσмєтнιиg

ιf уσυ'яє α ραят σf ιт.

x
x

ѕσℓ∂ιєя σf тнє ωιи∂ αи∂ ѕку

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Haruka and Michiru had an argument the other day about their little "friend" Outai. While Michiru seemed strangely attached to this mysterious girl, Haruka wasn't having it. As expected from the aggressive tomboy, Haruka immediately found Usagi's friend suspicious. In Haruka's mind, there was no reason to pick her up just because some random cat decided to go play with Michiru. No, they definitely shouldn't have trusted Outai so easily. The dark gaze in the younger girl's eyes, the way she carried herself, and the all-too-familiar look of her cat to Luna made Haruka dislike her. Around the group, she tried to be polite. But behind closed doors, Haruka always tried to talk Michiru and the Outers out of hanging with her.

Today was no exception. She didn't want Outai tagging along, especially when the Senshi needed to discuss the whole issue about the Taint. 'But noooo, little Usagi-chan always has to be nice to everyone she meets, even when it comes to oh, I don't know, figuring out how to save the planet,' Haruka huffed and rolled her eyes. While Michiru and Setsuna met with the other girls, Haruka decided to go for a drive. There was nothing better than the wind through her hair, the blur of faces as she sped down the highway. But something kept bothering her. Normally, she didn't have a care in the world in her sports car. Today, though, she had a bad feeling she just couldn't shake. The wind stopped feeling as good on her skin. Instead of it billowing playfully across her face, it whipped harshly in a way that only she would ever note, as if it was trying to discourage her and force her to return to town. After a long battle with herself, she sighed in defeat and turned the car around at the nearest exit. She hadn't driven for too long, maybe twenty minutes, but her concern increased the closer she got to Rei's shrine. 'Am I just worried about the little runt?' she thought, referring to Hotaru. She was aware that the girl was sick and had refused Setsuna's aid. Honestly, it was annoying how motherly Setsuna could be. Clean this, eat that, don't be so reckless. Heck, Haruka was the epitome of reckless; she was a professional racecar driver! But she appreciated that Setsuna was so concerned; someone had to be.

The more she thought about it, the more worried she became about Hotaru. The girl had been acting strange lately. Maybe she'd run to the condo and check on her. 'Yeah, that's what I'll do...' she resolved and drove to the Outers' home. When she finally made it upstairs and unlocked the door, she was surprised to find Hotaru nowhere in sight. She scanned the living room and general dining area for any signs of activity. 'Nothing? Ah, she's probably just in her room.' As soon as she took a step forward onto the carpet, she flinched and grimaced. The aura in here was terrible. It was as if something dark had passed through here, and Haruka took no chances. She reached for her henshin pen located in her khaki slacks. Slowly, she called out Hotaru's name and eventually made it to Hotaru's room. Upon opening that door, the aura got even worse. And to add to Haruka's rising panic, the girl wasn't there. Something was definitely wrong. With renewed purpose, Haruka ran back downstairs to her parked car and hopped in. She was in such a rush to leave that she even forgot to buckle her seatbelt. Her only thought was, 'Gotta get to that shrine!' as she stepped on the gas and drove off.

When she got close, she pulled over a block away and parked her car. Stepping out, she could feel the evil surrounding the Shrine. It was so powerful! "Those people... Are they all tainted?!" she asked in disbelief as her eyes observed the large crowd. She could also feel the power of her Princesses' crystals, so that was somewhat of a relief. Running behind an alleyway, she yelled out, "Uranus Planet Power!! Make up!!" and raised her henshin pen. Her white Oxford blouse and khaki pants disappeared and were replaced by her signature white leotard with blue skirt and yellow ribbons. The clear sleeves of her Super form also appeared, and she prepared to barge in to save the day. However, a briliant flash of lights appeared around the Shrine as she stepped out of the shadows. Stopping and gasping in shock, she watched as the crowd fell almost in unison. Whatever that was, it was amazingly pure. The darkness receded almost immediately. Nonetheless, Uranus sprinted down the block to meet the group and figure out what happened. When she reached the steps, she tactfully hopped over the unmoving bodies until she could discern Setsuna's long green hair in front. The sight of Hotaru slumped over in Pluto's arms immediately put her on the defense. It didn't calm her nerves that most of the other Senshi were also sitting. "What happened?! Are any of you hurt? Why are these people unconscious?" she barked at the group. And upon seeing the newest arrivals, Outai and Mooney, she freaked and summoned her Space Sword. She could feel the power emanating from the girl who appeared to be Outai in a draping white dress, but the power felt like Andromeda. And yet, she had wings and a ridiculous aura emanating from her. In her anger, Uranus didn't make the connections about these strangers' identities. "Who are you, and what have you two done?!" she roared in anger and took a stance.

((Edited))

unfunf▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image User Image

Formatting by Eiprej

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Well, though it seemed some of them might help, there were others who were not quite so willing, and not without good reason. They did not know the peace that Holy had brought that world before it's destruction. In this world, it seemed that all it knew was war and anger, before the taint had ever come. Holy felt sorry for them, all of them. One of them in particular - another guardian in gold and navy blue, it seemed - went so far as to draw a sword with considerable energy in it demanding answers. The sword would not harm Aurora - Mooney would see to that, and lacking that Holy could defend it's vessel - so Holy had no concerns about her safety. It knew she was well protected. It also knew that the best way to resolve this was with patience and understanding.

"I am Holy." It said through Aurora's mouth, it's voice mingled with her own. "And these people have been cleansed. The little one there had become a vessel for the taint, but somehow she managed to partition off her own soul, so her soul is whole. The rest...I am afraid some will not survive. The taint was too long with them and consumed them. Others will have some problems, mostly with headaches and memory, but they will survive.

As for your powers, I am well aware that none save the twin Moons and Andromeda can heal. Your duty seems to be to protect the twin Moons, though. I cannot give you all the power to heal, but I can give you the power to protect, and a time will come when you will have to lend your powers to those who can heal to save the world. As you are now, it will not be enough. With the power I give you, it might be."

User ImageUser Image

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Pluto nodded in agreement as Jupiter spoke what she was thinking. 'My duty has always been to defend and destroy. I have no power to heal, no matter how badly I may want to help Andromeda. And if Andromeda has suffered as much as Holy says, what damage would be done to our Princesses' morale? This truly is troubling...' she thought seriously, Hotaru's still form resting comfortably in Pluto's lap. She was glad to have Chibimoon beside her as well. It was calming, and perhaps Hotaru could sense the presence of her friends deep in her subconscience.

Pluto wasn't expecting to hear footsteps behind her, but she knew who it was without looking in that direction. As Uranus tried to start a fight, Pluto's eyebrows creased in annoyance. When Holy finished talking, Pluto added in a stern tone, "Calm down already. We are fine, and danger has passed." Her tone softened as she continued, "Hotaru has been sick the last few days because she was tainted. She transformed and attacked us, but Andromeda healed her as Holy just said. That man over there," she said and pointed to Mooney, "is the cat Michiru followed a week ago. He is Andromeda's guardian. Sailor Andromeda is Outai Tabibito, and this young woman you see now is the manifestation of the power within her." In a low, somewhat embarassed tone, she added with one of her hands covering her mouth, "Now please, put that sword away and sit down..."

"I am the wind... I am Sailor Uranus."

Upon being bombarded with information, Uranus's stance relaxed slightly. She recalled the situation at Chibiusa's school and turned around to relish the sight of the fallen crowd. "Okay... that looks familiar. I guess I can believe that," she said slowly and allowed her sword to dissolve. Upon hearing Pluto's nagging tone, Uranus tensed up again. "Excuse me for trying to protect you," she retorted sarcastically, but she wasn't really mad at the fellow Senshi. Sighing, she bent down and reached her hand out toward Hotaru, placing it on the girl's head. "Long as she's alright now. Sheesh," she huffed out, a small smile creeping its way onto her face. She loved the girl as much as the others did, though she seldom showed as much tenderness. Moments later, she stood again and faced Holy. "If you're going to give us power to beat this Taint, then sign me up. No one hurts my friends."

Godly Fairy

Chibiusa had been slightly alarmed when Uranus showed up ready to fight. She was about to explain things to her, but Holy beat her to it. As Sailor Moon waited for everyone else' opinions, the child noticed the hesitance from them. The child frowned. Maybe they needed a reminder of what almost happened the last time they had hesitated like this. The child stood, facing the other undecided senshi. "Everyone. Do you remember when we were fighting the Dark Moon Circus? And Sailor Moon and I were trapped in the carousel?" she asked. "You all thought that Helios was evil at that time, but you saw that day that he was fighting to protect us!" she pointed at Holy. "That's what Outai-san is trying to do. You accepted Helios' power, why not Holy's? We're all on the same side here, and she's been doing this alone. We can't let her do this alone anymore!"
              The child hoped that this little reminder of their past would push them in the right direction. It was unfair for them, the guardians of this planet to leave everything to Sailor Andromeda and Holy. And to make matters worse, they had been powerless in saving Hotaru had it not been for Andromeda. They needed to be able to heal the tainted, and while it would kill her a little on the inside if the person fell into a coma, the pink haired child was willing to accept that responsibility. She wanted to save this planet, it was her home, and it was the place she loved most.

[blah I will format it later. for now. enjoy.]

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rei Hino
Sailor Mars

Rei had been relieved when she heard Artemis suggest that Sailor Moon lend Andromeda her power. Frankly, she wondered why she hadn't thought of it herself, or even Ami. Ami was the brilliant one. Well, either way it had been suggested and done, and that familiar refreshing feeling passed through her as Andromeda cleansed Hotaru, though not a moment too soon. A moment later and the world really would have been dead. Still, though, she was glad Hotaru was okay. Really, the effrontery of the woman, trying to kill their friend! She could NOT tolerate that!

Suddenly, a little black cat, looking very similar to Luna, came up to them talking. Well, it would be good to know what they were dealing with. However, instead of an explanation - as she had thought they would receive - they got...a movie of sorts. Or perhaps it was an illusion? She could feel power coming from that cat, so maybe he was creating it. Either way, it had begun rather beautifully. The stone platform looked like a huge gazeebo, but felt more like a shrine to her, and she knew shrines. It made her feel happy, for a bit. Then disaster struck, and everything turned horrible. She wanted to scream with the boy as he killed his lover, and wanted to cry, but she would not show such weakness. Especially not to these strangers. Then it showed Outai growing up. She looked happy and innocent, not much different from Usagi. How in the world could that be Outai? Her eyes looked so sad that every time she saw them she wanted to cry. Why had she changed, how had she changed? That was answered soon enough when he saw the vision of how Outai met this cat, with him giving her his memories, and her screaming at the horror of it. So, it had been guilt, then, or perhaps the weight of duty that had dragged her down.

Just after the memories stopped, Andromeda seemed to argue with herself for a moment, and Sailor Mars questioned her sanity. That was, until a flash of light enveloped her. She had to protect her eyes from it, but when it died down Andromeda wasn't there. Instead, what she saw was what looked like an angel. When it spoke, it sounded like Outai, but there was another voice with it, and it seemed much happier than Outai. The feeling she got, the aura she sensed, was pure peace and happiness. She liked this aura much better than the one she felt from Outai. Still, they did not know this Holy, and she did not trust it. Even though it promised them new power. New power she would not mind, but what was the point if she couldn't heal with it? She was not okay with killing people, and the power she had right now would do that just as well as any new power she would get. But if it meant protecting their princess better, and saving the world...

Chibiusa spoke up just then, pleading with them, reminding them of Pegasus. She remembered well the suspicions she had, because of what she had seen on the news that day. Pegasus, creating disasters and costing lives. It had been hard for her to accept that that had not really been Pegasus, when she found out the truth. It had been just as hard, if not more so, to trust Pegasus when he asked for their help. It had turned out okay then, but this Holy was different. It might not turn out so well. She was reluctant to answer, but that pleading look in Chibimoon's eyes drew her. She could not deny Chibimoon when she looked like that.

"I don't trust you." she told Holy, "But if it means protecting our princess, then I'll do it. If you harm a single hair on her head, though, I swear I will char you to a crisp."

Hygienic Genius

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

мιcнιrυ ĸaιoн
ѕαιℓσя иєρтυиє

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Upon the first signs of danger, Michiru could sense it. The turbulence of the waves warned her earlier, and she never took their omens for granted. Surely enough, Minako proved that her spiritual power was still as sharp as ever. Fearing for Usagi's wellbeing, she was ready to dash in and stop Minako; however, Setsuna and Outai beat her to the punch. While the mini brawl ensued, her sixth sense screamed at her to transform. Ami's warning added to her alarm. Something else was approaching them, and it was disturbingly dark and large in size. She hesitated to transform for a moment, remembering that Outai was among them, but her hesitation was thrown out the window as she watched with amazement as Outai transformed and became Sailor Andromeda. 'So it seems that there was more than meets the eye... Perhaps Haruka will be more accepting of her now that her secret is out,' she thought with a small smile. However, she did not leave herself to drift into thoughts of her other half. She had a mission, and she wasted no more time. Yelling out, "Neptune Planet Power!! Make up!!", her body was overcome by waves as her Senshi uniform materialized. As Andromeda healed those who had been Tainted, Neptune prepared for the next assault that approached the shrine.

The next sight that beheld her eyes was one she would have never believed. Sailor Saturn stood with an army of Taint, her eyes filled with malice. Neptune's fists clenched as her teeth gritted against each other in anger. How could she not have known what was wrong with the girl before? 'I was so distracted by my own petty worries that I didn't even notice! she thought in a disgusted manner. She almost never missed spiritual disturbances, especially ones as serious as this. And yet, she let a week pass without ever considering Hotaru's illness as an attack. Her first objective was to protect Chibimoon and Eternal Sailor Moon from Saturn; however, Pluto and Tuxedo Mask already had things covered. Plus, Andromeda was ready to attack at an instant. Her attitude toward Outai darkened for an instant because she knew that Hotaru was still lying dormant inside her tainted body. She could not imagine destroying the Senshi, her friend and once-daughter, though she knew deep down that she would not hesitate to defend if Saturn attacked. She was grateful that Pluto and the others were so determined to save Hotaru. Artemis's intervention was a Godsend. In minutes, the purity of Eternal Sailor Moon washed over her, soothing her wrattled nerves for a few seconds before strengthening Andromeda's healing attack. She noted the symbol of Saturn upon Hotaru's head as her transformation came undone, and the resonation of Hotaru's soul immediately strengthened. Neptune was extremely relieved upon sensing this. She sighed, now wondering what their next steps were.

Coincidentally, Mooney appeared before them. Neptune was about to walk forward and pet the little kitty; however, she immediately stopped let out a little squeak as he spoke. She was just on the ball today; Mooney was Outai's guardian! The Senshi took some satisfaction in knowing that she had made the right choice by following him to Outai a week ago. She listened intently as he spoke, and she complied when he told the group to sit. The visions that engulfed her mind were mesmerizing at first. 'If only Haruka was here to see this... It's so beautiful,' she thought a little glumly. As the scenes became tragic, she frowned and looked down solemnly. She didn't know what she would do if she lost Haruka. She looked up again as the scenes returned to the near-present. It was strange seeing Outai's eyes so bright and full of life, but Neptune relished in the sight while she had the chance. After everything around them returned to normal, Neptune continued to listen as the Senshi spoke about the visions.

Andromeda's second transformation overwhelmed Neptune's senses, the pulses of purity flowing from the younger Senshi. She immediately knew what had transpired as Andromeda was replaced by Holy. While the other Senshi deliberated amongst themselves, Neptune considered the woman's offer. She crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes in meditation. Though Outai and Mooney were practically strangers, for once she somewhat believed their cause. She couldn't deny the enemy in front of them as it continued to possess their friends, and she was a first-hand witness to Andromeda's powerful healing abilities. Her deep thoughts were interrupted by the fiery voice of, "Haruka!" she looked up and smiled. That smile turned into a look of concern as she realized how serious this entire situation must have looked. She stood up immediately and ran over to her love, placing a gentle hand on the taller girl's shoulder. Thankfully, Uranus accepted the explanations from Holy and Setsuna easily enough. She was a little surprised to hear Uranus's acceptance of Holy's offer. Then again, seeing Hotaru unconscious but safe was probably the main convincing factor. Chibimoon's speech convinced Neptune of what needed to be done, erasing any remaining doubt she felt in her heart. Still facing Uranus, she turned her head toward Holy and said with confidence, "I want to help Outai if I can, and I will do anything to protect my fellow warriors, especially our princesses." She glanced toward Eternal Sailor Moon and Chibimoon, smiling as she admired the little one's sudden determination.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

❝ι'∂ вυяи ιи нєℓℓ fσя єтєяиιту αs lσng αs чσu αrє ín hєαvєn.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Formatting by ReiHino93

Aoeley's Girlfriend

Artemis
User Image

Artemis's ears gone back just a little bit when Mooney had first showed up. He did sit down very much like the others when the memories shown. It was saddening, much like the lost of the Moon Kingdom back then. As real as those images are- he still couldn't do much to help like back then. When it came about to Sailor Andromeda to the other being. He had questions but the questions that the Sailor Senshi asked are very valid so he had just sit still to listen.
      Through as much as the explanations that Holy can give them, and Chibiusa does bring up a valid point. There is only so much one can really know, and he even doesn't know everything about the Tainted himself. He only was able to get the information he has gotten so far. He got himself up a little bit at that point to be on all of his four paws. The way they seem like they are going to go is to accept Holy's power, and honestly that seems to be the only way for them to truly help Outai- Sailor Andromeda. He doesn't have any objections- you bet he'd be saying those because that is apart of being a guide.

(OoC: EH! Cannot thing of a good vocal input for Artemis. Oh well, if I think of something after this post or an edit is needed. I shall do it then.)

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Holy, using Aurora's body, nodded and relaxed visibly when they all finally gave their assent. It was a relief, really. Holy had not thought they would all agree - some, maybe, but some not - and was glad that they accepted. They knew what needed to be done and now they knew the responsibility they would be taking on, but they seemed prepared for it. Not okay with some of it, but prepared, and apparently willing to do it in spite of how onerous and horrible it would be. It was that, or risk everything, and they were too smart to risk everything. It reminded Holy of a saying he had heard from Aurora's people, before they learned from it and brought the world to peace - "Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."

"Thank you, all of you. If you will but lend me your powers, I can give you the power you need." Holy said with a very much relieved smile.

User ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User ImageTuxedo Mask rubbed the back of his forehead sheepishly. The woman, Holy, spoke as if she was on the edge of her patience with explaining something to a child, who'd ask the same question twenty times in ten minutes. To be honest, he hadn't really paid much attention to the story. It was the images, the ones that tugged at a memory deep inside and kept escaping his grasp. He knew it had to be the Fallen Moon Kingdom that he kept comparing the images to, but it hurt him like hell to keep trying to remember it. Tuxedo sighed. At least Holy was proving to be helpful, and not ready to destroy them all as Sailor Andromeda was...were they the same person? Or was Holy something else? How could Holy be someone else but be Sailor Andromeda at the same time. Maybe she really was an angel...He wanted to ask, even though something told him, she may have explained it already--damn these accursed headaches, always preventing him from focusing--when he realized that while she had, he had not introduced himself.

He bowed. "How rude of me, I have not introduced myself. I am Tuxedo Mask, one of the guardians of the Sailor Senshi and Earth." He didn't bother to add the extras about his future which including Usgai as his wife, and Chibiusa as his child, when he was sure she would know of it. As he rose, the Outer Senshi, Neptune and Uranus arrived; Jupiter, who'd been there the whole time, finally broke her silence by asking Holy how did she intend to have everyone assist her. He smiled back at her. "It doesn't matter if we can heal the Tainted," he whispered back to her, reassuringly. "We only have to stop them and let Holy handle the rest." Tuxedo honestly had no idea, but he was very good, from day one at giving inspirational speeches. At least he hoped Jupiter would become more confident her her abilities whether or not Holy could actually help the, as she said she could.

He spoke too soon. He listened, and listened well to Holy's vow, and a smile touched his face. There were vows in return from Mars, who seemed to have thrown a threat with hers, along with Neptune, Uranus, and Super Chibimoon. Pluto and Eternal Sailor Moon hadn't given their input, and neither had the ever quiet Artemis. But that was okay, but Tuxedo had his answer. "Anything to protect Earth and the Sailor Senshi," Tuxedo Mask answered, confidently, drawing a rose. He held it to his chest, a promise in his own way. After he spoke, he silently added, Especially, Usgai and Chibiusa, He would do anything for his given planet and friends; but he had much more to offer for the two loves of his life. "My power is at your disposal, Holy. How can I help?" Now that was the real question, like Jupiter said, how could they help if they couldn't heal. He'd given Jupiter confidence, if she even needed it, but he himself was lost. Holy wanted them to lead her their powers and in return she would lead them hers. It seemed far fetched to Tuxedo, but he was up for anything.

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Occ. Posting from iPad, will update later ^^

Oh Crappity Crap::Occ. Posting from iPad, will update later ^^ UPDATED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash