Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
((actually, misa, they are already at the temple, with rei watching. xDD also, outai has not revealed herself as a senshi yet. to them right now, she's just a fellow student.))

Outai frowned to herself. It was reckless for a child to come all that way by herself. Even in the best of days it wasn't safe to walk around by yourself, no matter how old you are, and these were not the best of days. How could Usagi leave a child behind like that? Why had the child gone on her own, when she knew the dangers that awaited her? Both seemed incredibly reckless.

"Hm?" she said when she realized she had been addressed. "Oh, you may call me that if you wish. Chibiusa-san, why did you come here alone? It is not safe to walk by yourself, and the city has been very dangerous lately. What if someone had attacked you? Usagi, you should not have left her alone. She's just a child, and these are far from the best of days."

User ImageUser Image

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
яєι нιиσ
ѕαιℓσя мαяѕ

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

Rei stood back as more and more of her friends began to show up. She let Outai and Usagi talk among themselves, feeling a little more worried about the possibility of some tainted showing up. When it was only her, Usagi, and Outai it would be more than a little difficult to protect Usagi. She couldn't just transform in front of Outai and Usagi wouldn't be able to do anything. Unfortunately, if the tainted were to attack they would have to hope Sailor Andromeda showed up. God Rei hated that. She preferred being able to defend herself and her Princess with her own powers. And it made her even angrier that there was absolutely nothing she could do in the face of this new threat no matter how hard she tried or which of her attacks she decided to use. She frowned, grabbing a broom and sweeping absently at the shrine's main courtyard. Keeping busy always helped clear her mind and calm her nerves. It was working fairly well. She still couldn't shake the foreboding feelings that were hanging over her head and her heart but the anger was diminishing a bit now.

She glanced up as Mamoru arrived, happy to see he was alright and that the first thing he did was go to Usagi. She had looked more than a little worried when she first showed up at Rei's temple and Rei watched as that worry was wiped away for the most part. Usagi was always more confident when Mamoru was around. Sometimes it made Rei wish she had someone like that beside her to comfort her and look after her but then she would remember the pain and the heartbreak she'd felt when Yuuichiro left her. She didn't want to ever feel that kind of pain again. Never. Again. It wasn't really worth it in her opinion. The pain and the crying and the never-ending pang in her heart. Nothing was worth that. She blinked, surprised by the pricking of war tears in her eye and quickly wiped them away. She was not about to let anyone except Usagi see her weaker side that still missed Yuuichiro. Her eyes moved to the spare room across the courtyard that had been vacant for a little over a month now. They'd hired on someone else after Yuuichiro left but even the new help had left as well. Apparently Rei could be overly aggressive and more than a little demanding. She sighed, rolling her eyes. He just didn't know what to do and it annoyed her, she couldn't help it.

Chibiusa arrived next. Alone. Rei's frown deepened, she didn't like Chibiusa moving around alone with the tainted out there. After what happened at her school Rei figured Chibiusa would be under constant watch. And yet, here she was just strolling on in without anyone at her side. She huffed in annoyance but didn't comment as she put away her broom once more and headed for the gates where everyone was beginning to gather and talk. She smiled down at Chibiusa, happy that the girl was okay. Of course, the smile turned into an amused expression as the small girl pretended to cry to Mamoru about being left behind. She and Usagi were constantly fighting for his attention like children wanting the attention of their father. And of course Mamoru comforted her and told her she would never be left alone again. She was more than a little shocked when Outai voiced exactly what she was thinking. Perhaps this new girl wasn't so bad after all, "Outai-san is right Usagi, you shouldn't have left her behind like that. And Chibiusa you should have just called Mako or Ami or Mina, I'm sure they would have picked you up without a problem. Even Michiru and the others are coming today. People could have brought you here."

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

❝tσ prσtєct thє príncєss, thís plαnєt αnd σur fríєnds... ï ώïll ƒïģhτ! тнaт ιѕ мy dreaм and мy lιғe!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ᓰ, ᗩᔕ ♈ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢﬡᙓ ᔕᗢᒪᕍᓰᙓᖇ, ᗩᙢ ☂ᖺᙓ ᕈᖇᗢ♈ᙓᑕ♈ᗢᖇ ᗢℱ ᒪᗢᐯᙓ ᗩﬡᖱ ᒎ⋒ᔕ♈ᓮᙅᙓ.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Usagi looked between all of the people there as Chibiusa arrived. She looked hurt when everyone seemed to blame her. She had wanted to hit the child upside the head for being so annoying. "I had gone to school... It's a school day! Mom was supposed to bring her!" She whined. She and Chibiusa had argued the night before about whether USagi could come back and get her or not. And if she had detention than she couldn't. So Her mother had volunteered. It wasn't like she had done it on purpose that time. She sighed as everyone there was blaming her, or sounded like they were.

She crossed her arms as Chibiusa grabbed ahold of Mamo-chan and started to pretend to cry. She looked like a vein would pop out of her forehead as she glared towards the little brat. She struggled with trying not to argue with the pink haired child. She clenched her fist into her side. The 'crying' was making her madder everytime that she looked at the girl. She stuck out her tongue at the little weasel and the did a 'humph' and looked another way.

When Mamoru asked for Chibiusa and her to join him sitting, she nodded slightly before following. She looked back at the girls before continuing to the stairs.

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.
I ᴀᴍ Usᴀɢɪ Tsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Godly Fairy

User Image
User Image=======- - - - -> Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Super Sailor Chibi Moon< - - - - - =======

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public... as Senshi it is our job to protect it."

Chibiusa sniffed and nodded before taking Mamoru's hand. Her gaze turned to Outai, "But I'm not alone, Diana's with me, and Luna-P!" she protested, waving her hand at the floating ball that looked suspiciously like Diana's mother. The pink haired child didn't argue with Rei, however, because she knew the fire senshi was right. She could have called, but hadn't actually thought about it. Of course nothing could be done about it, the child was at the temple now and thankfully nothing had happened. Her gaze fell to the ground, kicking at it lightly and frowning. She understood that they were concerned for her safety, but still. Her gaze rose to Usagi, catching the blonde sticking her tongue out at her before looking away. Chibiusa had half a mind to retaliate with her own shenanigans but decided against it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Outai frowned at the two buns-headed girls. Usagi was making up excuses, and so was Chibiusa. The girl was brave, but foolhardy, and frankly Outai felt sorry for their mother. Mrs. Tsukino had to work hard just to take care of one of them, and from what Outai had heard, Usagi had a younger brother, too. The poor woman must be constantly exhausted!

"Usagi, I am fairly sure your mother has enough on her hands right now. You should be the responsible one and take the initiative. Chibiusa, you are a brave little girl, but even bravery isn't enough to keep you safe, and as fierce as I am sure Diana can be, I don't think she would have been able to protect you if you had been attacked. Did anyone touch you on your way here? Anyone at all? Even just a brush of the fingers?"

User ImageUser Image

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

мαкσтσ кιиσ

ѕαιℓσя נυριтєя

♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃

Mako woke early the morning they were supposed to meet at Rei's shrine. She had been unable to sleep late for the past few days, always worried a new enemy would show itself and she'd have to fight them off. But she knew that no matter how hard she fought, she probably wouldn't be able to do much damage. These new enemies, the tainted, were not strong physically but she knew they carried with them a type of curse. A curse that was passed with a simple touch and apparently, it would spread and take over your every movement and thought. She'd seen the people at Chibiusa's school and Rei's shrine long enough to know that something was deeply wrong about them. They were different, more animal than human and yet there was no way to fight them effectively. Sailor Andromeda seemed to be the only one able to actually deal with the things and Mako did not like that. At all. She liked being able to fight with all of her strength, to struggle and come out on top because she fought hard. But she couldn't even touch these new enemies. She huffed angrily, her leg kicking swiftly at the dummy before her. The gratifying thump of her foot hitting the thing was at least somewhat helpful for her mood.

She was sweating heavily by the time she left the small yard and headed inside her apartment. She was supposed to be meeting the girls soon and needed to shower up. She didn't think they would appreciate it if she showed up smelling like sweat. She showered quickly, humming softly to herself as she changed into a pair of dark denim jeans, a pale green sweater and a white vest. She grabbed some shoes and headed out the door. The walk to Rei's shrine wasn't far but Mako still found herself wishing they lived closer together. With so many new enemies about and no way to tell if someone was tainted, walking from place to place was becoming more and more dangerous. She took the bus when she could but until she could go to the bank again she was a little low on cash. So walking it was. She kept to the side as much as possible, avoiding the giggling girls and lovey-dovey couples as best as she could. She didn't want to deal with an enemies today if she could avoid it.

She reached Rei's shrine without incident, thankfully, and began to trek up to the main gates. She could make out a few figures at the top of the steps, knowing that one was Chibiusa judging by her height. Which meant Usagi was more than likely also there already. That was strange. Usagi was never the first one to arrive unless Mako or Ami picked her up and brought her along with them. Picking up her pace a bit, hoping nothing was wrong to make Usagi arrive so early, Mako reached the stairs in a matter of seconds. She was a little shocked to see Outai already there as well and Mamoru. Mako gave Mamoru a small salute and Outai a short little nod, "Rei, where is everyone? And why Usagi already upset?" It wasn't really shocking honestly, finding an upset Usagi when Rei was in the vicinity but usually it took a little bit longer for the two of them to start going at each other. She sighed, how those two were such good friends was still a mystery to Mako. Occasionally she would see the deeper bond between them, when they weren't trying to kill each other, but usually they were at each other's throats.

♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃ ♃

❝ѕнє ωαѕ α gяєαт fяιєи∂ αи∂ αℓωαуѕ тнєяє fσя мє. вut í tσσk hєr fríєndshíp fσr grαntєd ι ∂ι∂и'т єνєи ѕαу gσσ∂ вує ωнєи ι мσνє∂ нєяє.❞

Hygienic Genius

User Image
Ami had been spending the last several days studying and researching outside of her normal work endlessly. You would think that high school, cram school, and hopelessly helping Usagi pass the most recent quiz would have taken her time. In actuality, it did. Unlike her normally healthy habits, she decided to stay up late. Why, you ask?

...............................One week ago
She was in her room, sitting at her desk reading a challenging book in English, when her cell phone rang. Snapping out of her intense thoughts and wondering why anyone would call after 9 PM, she answered in a questioning tone, "Hello? This is Ami?" The voice on the other line surprised her. It was mature and strangely calm.
"Good evening, Ami. Setsuna here. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." "O-of course not! Is something wrong, Setsuna?" Ami set her book down, a concerned look on her face. "Somewhat, actually. Do you think I could visit you tomorrow after your cram classes? It's important, and I would like to discuss some matters with you," Setsuna replied vaguely.

Sure enough, the next day, Setsuna's van was parked outside of Ami's cram school when she finished for the day. Setsuna, clad in her purple university uniform, leaned against the van as Ami approached. After Ami and Setsuna greeted each other, Setsuna opened the van's passenger door and ushered her inside. They drove to Setsuna's condo, speaking about light topics such as the weather and theories being studied in Ami's classes on the way. Once they arrived and were settled inside, Setsuna immediately go to business about her recent research at the university.
"I brought you here because I figured that you, being the most qualified, could help me decipher some troubling occurrences I've noticed regarding atmospheric pressure. At this point, I'm almost certain that it's related to the Taint. I have been examining my data endlessly over the past several days since the last attack at Chibiusa's school, but things have been surprisingly normal..." From here, Setsuna showed Ami a laptop with a scrren of complicated numbers, graphs, and other forms of analyses. For the rest of that night until almost 12 AM, they spoke about potential theories and the possibility of using the data to predict the next attack.

And this is why Ami had been staying up late, losing precious hours of sleep in the process. Unsurprisingly, Setsuna had been doing the same. She and Setsuna arrived at Rei's shrine together, looking a little wilted, though still deep in thought and alert. When Ami researched, Setsuna researched. They wanted to find out as much as possible before the next attack, and they had both agreed to share their findings with the entire group at last as soon as the group was together. The Outer Senshi already knew a little about Setsuna's research. She shared it with them after she dropped off Chibiusa at the Tsukino home. They approached the steps of the shrine with folders full of loose papers in their hands, having just finished another session at Ami's house since it was closer than Setsuna's. Looking up, the two of them greeted the group, noticing Outai was also with them. Giving each other a look, the two young scientists were thinking the same thing. 'Perhaps we can't share this today...' Afterall, Outai was just a civilian.
User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru smiled down at Chibiusa and took the small girl's hand, as he guided her and Usgai to the stairs of Rei's temple. He sat down on them, leading Chibiusa to sit on the stairs between his legs as he rested his arms slowly on her pink head. He nodded his head, with a light smile as Mako saluted him in a greeting, but otherwise he paid her no mind. It wasn't that he was being mean, it was that his mind was more preoccupied with the two girls around him. Usgai was...special to him. He knew what he wanted to be with her, knew how he wanted to feel. But sometimes he wondered if he was pressuring her or something. He was older than her; maybe he was thinking of himself too much. So, Mamoru tried not to be too "lovey-dovey" towards her. To give her space. But he when something bothered him like now, he'd rather she was closer to him than further. Also, he rather Chibiusa was with him.

She was a sweet little thing, a mixture of brilliance and silliness. They meant more to him then...Mamoru sighed then gestured for Usgai to sit besides him. "I know I should be telling everyone about this," he said softly, so only Chibiusa and Usgai could hear him. "But I think...well, Usgai, you're sort of...the leader of the Senshi, so you can still tell the others of my suspicions. That and I don't want," he nudged his head back, inconspicuously, to Outai Tabibito, "Tabibito-san overhearing. Anyway, Usgai...It might be because I've been so busy with classes...but is there a new threat of some sort?" He frowned but glanced over to her. "I've been in a hospital for a week, Usgai. And before I blacked out, I was with Minako and...who was it?" he frowned as he racked his brain for the other person he'd seen with Minako. Mamoru grit his teeth as he gave up. His hand, unbeknownst to him, began to stroke the softness that was Chibiusa's pink hair.

"I forget again," Mamoru complain, quietly to them, "But I remember not remembering that classes had been canceled. I remember forgetting that I hadn't set my alarm. Last week was...a blur. The nurse at the hospital told me that I…” he covered Chibiusa’s ears tightly, not wanting to worry the little girl that Mamoru’s head was going to explode or something. “She said that I had seized at the mall and I was clutching my head the whole time,” he told Usgai quietly, “Do you know what the doctor told me? That I had a cerebral hemorrhaging; he said that it just started bleeding randomly and they thought they were going to lose me. Then suddenly I was okay.” He released Chibiusa’s ears, and rested his chin lightly on her head, speaking to both girls, but focusing--or losing focus--of his blue eyes off into the distance. “I…I’m worried that there’s a serious new problem. Something more sinister than the follower’s of the Nega-verse. Like…like something totally dangerous. And more life-threatening.” Mamoru lifted his head slightly to look over to Usgai so she could see the seriously worried expression he wore. “What’s going on, Usgai? What have I missed? If there really is an enemy then…that would explain all the headaches and memory losses…”

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::I was ready for a post yesterday, but I still needed Kori to post Chibiusa. Sorry for the wait.

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
WHING!

And that was a pole she walked right into. She stopped, stumbling back a few steps and blinked, rubbing at her forehead. It was certainly a wake up call. She looked around; almost to the Shine.

Good. She dashed her way up the hill, probably already late due to her lost-in-thoughtness; and made her way up the stairs, waving.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late! What'd I miss?"

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

мιcнιrυ ĸaιoн
ѕαιℓσя иєρтυиє

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Michiru sighed as she drew her bow across her beloved violin once last time. She'd been playing more and more this past week, trying to find some way to clam her restless heart and equally restless fingers. The oceans were going crazy now as more and more tainted seemed to be appearing. Crime was growing at a rapid rate, more and more people being killed or mugged every day and it made Michiru a mixture of frustrated and helpless. She couldn't stop the tainted, she couldn't even touch them. None of them could, it was all up to Sailor Andromeda. It was annoying and she wished there was some way to counteract the tainted. A way to make sure they could fight without risking exposure themselves. But none of them were safe as far as she knew. Rei and Hotaru had been effected already once and thankfully Andromeda was around to cleanse them. She was fairly certain none of them would have even realized their friends were tainted before it was too late without Andromeda's assistance. And that was what annoyed all of them the most. They wanted to help like always, to be able to defend themselves like they had in the past without needing the assistance of anyone else. Without having to rely on anyone else. That was their job as Senshi, to protect this planet and their Princess. They were born to fight. Not to rely on some stranger to fight their battles for them!

Her fingers twitched, itching to play her violin more. But she didn't have time for that unfortunately. They were all supposed to meet at Rei's family shrine today for a study session. More than likely they would end up discussing the tainted more than actually studying. That was what happened when a new enemy made itself known. Their grades dropped drastically, except Ami of course, and they began to think about how to counterattack. After all, if they failed there wouldn't be a school to go to anymore anyway. Michiru packed up her violin, feeling somewhat lonely not having Haruka with her today. They hadn't been able to spend as much time together since the attack on Chibiusa's school. It made Michiru upset but sometimes things couldn't be helped. Haruka had other things going on that she was focusing on and Michiru was more absorbed in her schoolwork and violin these days. They'd had a bit of an argument after the incident earlier that week and that was also putting a strain on their relationship. It didn't happen often but when they did argue, it was usually a quick fix. This time though seemed to be different which was making Michiru even more stressed out. Haruka was the one person who could keep her calm no matter what was happening in the world around her and the blonde had been strangely absent from her life this week.

Perhaps she could apologize today at Rei's home. It was her fault they had fought since she decided to bring Outai back to their home when they didn't even know if the girl was trustworthy. But she'd been passed out in an alley and there was something about the girl that almost made Michiru want to trust her. To find out exactly what made her tick. Outai was different. Her eyes always seemed so unbelievably sad and lonely and that made Michiru almost completely unable to hate her or distrust her. She felt like she needed to help her, which was very strange indeed since she almost never felt the need to help anyone outside of the Senshi. She wasn't a very trusting person normally and Outai shouldn't have been any different. Which was prety much where the argument between Michiru and Haruka came from. They were normally on the same page about these things. Don't trust the people you know nothing about and never let an outsider in. Well, she'd broken that rule by bringing Outai to their home, to the place they were actually one hundred percent safe from the outside world and their enemies. Michiru sighed once more as she walked toward the shrine, her mind clouded with such dark thoughts. She already missed the peace they'd been able to live in after the defeat of Galaxia.

She arrived at the shrine and moved slowly up the steps. She could make out figures at the very top but she couldn't quite tell who they were. She knew one had to be Rei and more than likely another would be Ami. There was one figure shorter than the others, child size, which meant Chibiusa was also here. So either she came alone, with Mamoru, or with Usagi. Michiru hoped it was one of the last two options, she didn't want to think about Chibiusa moving through the city alone with the tainted around. It was more than a little risky. She reached the top step and was shocked to find Outai standing among her friends. Rei was talking with Mako, Mamoru was speaking in low tones with Usagi, and it looked like Setsuna and Ami had only just arrived. Chibiusa was mixed in among them all. Ami and Setsuna were carrying papers and Michiru wondered if it was more of the research they'd been doing. Setsuna had given them a bit of an explanation after dropping the two Princesses off after the incident at Chibiusa's school but she hadn't gone into much detail. Michiru wondered if they had planned on sharing more today. Well, with Outai here there wouldn't be much deep discussion and they would have to arrange another meeting without Outai at a later date.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

❝ι'∂ вυяи ιи нєℓℓ fσя єтєяиιту αs lσng αs чσu αrє ín hєαvєn.❞

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
While waiting on Chibisua, several others arrived - miss Mizuno and miss Meioh came together, while miss Kino and miss Aino came individually, soon followed by miss Kaioh. It seemed everyone was there now, or near enough. For a moment she wondered where young miss Tomoe was, as well as miss Tenoh - miss Tenoh and miss Kaioh were never very far apart. Still, they should all be studying by now.

As miss Aino approached, however, something felt...off about her. She could feel a throbbing in her soul, in time to a very familiar, very putrid evil. Miss Aino was tainted. She had to fight to control her features, to not glare at miss Aino - she was certain it was not miss Aino's fault, not completely anyway - but she managed to keep a smooth face. Still, though, with all these civilians around her she could not transform, and if she touched either of the Tsukino girls...Well, she would have to come up with something. She would NOT let those pure souls be taken by the taint.

"Miss Aino, I will be glad to help you with your homework today. Perhaps miss Mizuno would be best to help miss Tsukino?"

User ImageUser Image

Hygienic Genius

User Image
Setsuna was a little annoyed upon seeing Outai. She didn't mean to disrespect the girl; it's just that she was in the way. Now Ami and Setsuna couldn't discuss anything, and they had worked diligently to meet today's deadline. She took a deep breath through her nose and shrugged her shoulders to calm herself. 'I shouldn't think that way. It's good for everyone, especially Usagi, to collaborate and continue their normal lives while they still can,' she thought a little too optimistically for her taste. Those thoughts were really empty lies. 'Am I sounding delusional or what? It's obvious that things are not normal in Tokyo, and it was actually bad for everyone to allow so much time in between planning... There. I set myself straight, though that still might have been a little too pessimistic. Oh, well,' she finally gave up on correcting her thoughts.

Upon hearing Minako's all too familiar yell, Setsuna turned around and responded cooly, "You haven't missed anything. We just got here as well." 'And Ami is never late to anything,' she almost chuckled at that last thought. She walked toward Rei and Mako, hands still covering the valuable folders protectively, and politely bowed to Rei. "Thank you for inviting us to your home. Now that almost everyone is here, is it alright if we go inside? I'd hate to waste time for productivity, if you know what I mean." She tilted her head at the last part. She used the pun to her identity in a somewhat silly, though necessary way, to give Rei a hint. How they were going to discuss the real issue of the city's safety without Outai, Setsuna had no idea. She would figure that out later.

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
ᓰ, ᗩᔕ ♈ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢﬡᙓ ᔕᗢᒪᕍᓰᙓᖇ, ᗩᙢ ☂ᖺᙓ ᕈᖇᗢ♈ᙓᑕ♈ᗢᖇ ᗢℱ ᒪᗢᐯᙓ ᗩﬡᖱ ᒎ⋒ᔕ♈ᓮᙅᙓ.

Usagi smiled slightly even through the seriousness only because here he was... Mamo-chan was sitting next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed before looking at her 'dream boat'. When he started talking about why he was missing for so long, worry appeared on her face and it wasn't the normal oh we can fix this somehow, type of worry, it was oh my god, what are we going to do, kind of worry.

Sitting up Usagi smiled slightly at Mako as she appeared, Ami and Setsuna next which Usagi waved. Then Mina, who Usagi almost stood to give a hug, but then Michiru appeared without Haruka, which was odd. So now only Haruka and Hotaru were missing. She was about to stand when Mamo-chan had asked her...

She looked over at him and was about to start talking when Tabibito-san volunteered her with Ami-chan. She quietly excused herself for a moment. "But Tabibito-san, we normally study as a group. It helps us all stay mostly... At the same level." She said smiling, of course the mostly was because of her... But otherwise the others stayed close in grades... Of course no one could compare to Ami.

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.
I ᴀᴍ Usᴀɢɪ Tsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Godly Fairy

User Image
User Image=======- - - - -> Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Super Sailor Chibi Moon< - - - - - =======

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public... as Senshi it is our job to protect it."

Chibiusa contently sat on the steps, closing her eyes and humming softly. It was times like these, when she wasn't arguing with Usagi for Mamoru's attention, that the pink haired child enjoyed the most about being in the past. When Mamoru covered her ears, she looked up, her expression puzzled. She didn't like that he covered her ears, after all it was important for her to know as well. Her gaze moved to Usagi, frowning as the girl's face filled with worry. She'd seen that look before, when Mamoru had been under the control of Nehellenia.
                She faced forward, her eyes deep in thought. It bothered her, that look, simply because the last time, the events had lead to Chibiusa's disappearance from existence. That wasn't an experience that she wanted to repeat. Chibiusa was so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed that her favorite senshi had arrived. Hotaru might have been Chibiusa's best friend, but Setsuna had been the very first person the little princess had ever opened up to.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Godly Fairy

ђHotaru Tomoe
User Image
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Life, death and rebirth are inevitable."
"I am known as the Soldier of Destruction because I have been given the power to destroy whole world. But when I use that power, even I have no escape...But. Along with death... Hope and rebirth begin."

After Setsuna had gone to drop off Chibiusa, Michiru and Haruka had filled her in on what they discussed while she kept the princess busy. The girl had not enjoyed that conversation. The few days following the attack had been normal, though towards the middle of the week Hotaru had somehow gotten infected by the taint again. And this time Sailor Andromeda wasn't there to cleanse her. She knew that none of the other senshi had the power to cleanse her of the taint, and seeing as how they didn't know who exactly Andromeda was, Hotaru had gone to isolating herself from others and especially the other outer senshi. Having one of them infected was bad enough.

Her excuse on returning to being a recluse was that she wasn't feeling well. Of course she should have known that Setsuna would have tried to give her some sort of medicine and insist on taking care of her. It took some time, and a whole lot of effort to get her adoptive mother to leave her be, but thankfully Setsuna hadn't bothered her. The entire time Hotaru had mixed thoughts. She would hear thoughts telling her to attack her adoptive parents, infect them as well, or even murder them. When Chibiusa had called, the voice in her head was practically telling her to go to the child and destroy her. It was at that point that Hotaru had hidden her henshin pen just to keep from transforming and going on a rampage. Already there were periods where Hotaru didn't remember what she'd done. Part of her wished that they were repeating the events with Pharaoh 90 and the daimons, at least then they would be easily able to do away with the enemy.

She'd woken in a cold sweat this morning, realizing that her soul was losing this battle, and losing it very quickly. Her strength was all but gone, feeling like she had in her first life. It kind of felt like when Mistress 9 had taken over using Chibiusa's heart crystal. By this time Hotaru was struggling to keep conscious, feeling the taint getting ready to take her soul over completely. She slowly made her way to the door, knowing that the others were gone by now. Hotaru wasn't going to let the taint use her. As she reached the door, Hotaru collapsed, the taint taking over completely.

The girl stood, no longer who she used to be. Her soul had been sealed away, becoming a vessel for the taint. Her expression darkened as a smile formed on her face. She retrieved her henshin pen from where the girl had thrown it into her closet, before heading out the door. The taint had its targets in mind and Hotaru's mind knew where they were. Transforming and with her Silence Glaive in hand, Hotaru slowly walked in the direction of the shrine, making no note of the people she pushed through. They were just the pawns in the taint's plan to destroy this world, and as far as she was concerned the more the better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out