15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
т є s s α Xϻ α є Xт σ ʀ ʁ є s

User Image

ℓσsт ʏσυяXв αα и c єXσи αXт ι ɢ н тXяσρєXXXXX
XXXXXℓσsт ʏσυямιиɗтrʏιи' тo ɢєт ιт вαcк

As was to be expected of a school librarian, Tessa had had a relatively quiet morning. As most of the students who cared to visit the library were currently in class, Tessa had spent most of the morning with her feet propped up on her desk, filing her nails into perfect crescent moon shapes. As she had done most of the library's labor-intensive work the day before, Tessa was, in her opinion, taking a well-deserved break.

...That is, until a mousy little first year peeked her little head over the desk. "Um... ma'am?" she asked in a tiny voice, obviously nervous in the intimidating librarian's presence. "Do you know where I could find a copy of Hogwarts, A History?"

Tessa sighed, scowling."No, of course I don't," she said sarcastically, peering over her desk at the annoying little imp. "I'm only the librarian, and I only spent hours cataloging each and every book in this whole place yesterday. Why would I possibly know something like that?" When the young girl did nothing but squeak in response, Tessa rolled her eyes. Obviously, this kid was too sensitive to take a little dry humor. "Wait here; I'll go get it."

And that was why Tessa was in the back of the library when Professor Kameko arrived, causing the Hufflepuff Head of House to have to ring the bell to summon the librarian to the front once again. Thoroughly annoyed at this point, Tessa's mood was worsened by the magic summoning charm of the bell, which let her know that someone was conveniently waiting for her the second she had to step away from her desk.

Grumbling, Tessa slammed the requested book on the counter in front of the frightened first year, who quickly grabbed it and scurried off. The librarian then turned to Cherry, obviously not excited to see the professor, who was currently providing an unwanted distraction from her nail break.

"What do you want?" she asked pointedly, not in the mood to fool around. Tessa wanted to get the Hufflepuff Head of House checked out as quick as possible so she could get back to ignoring the world in peace.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                            ------------------
                                            Єvαℓчи Ѵαℓєяα Ϙυιии
                                            ------------------

- ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀ - - ❀
                                            вєsт ғяιєиs αяє ιкє вяαs...

The second Bram freed her from the spell, Ivy's mouth instantly began moving a mile a minute again. "Great job, partner!" she said encouragingly, beaming at him as she moved to collect her things. "We make a pretty good team, don't you think?"

Ivy was so busy keeping the conversation going that she nearly missed her mother's instructions for the class. Luckily, she managed to get the gist of it, and was instantly excited to get started on the assignment, which sounded right up her alley. "Oooh, this should be fun," she mused, quickly jotting down the instructions on a blank piece of parchment.

The Ravenclaw girl hadn't even considered who she wanted to work with, though her answer came naturally when Bram requested to be her partner again. "Of course I'll work with you!" she said cheerfully, rolling up the parchment with the instructions written on it.

"I'm surprised you asked, honestly," she admitted, looking sheepish. "I was starting to get the impression that you didn't like me very much." Ivy blushed when Bram complimented her, dismissing the thought with a wave of her hand.

"Please, I'm nothing special," she said quietly, still red in the face. "You're every bit as good as me, and I'm only good because my mom tutors me over the summer."

"Thank you, though," The young Ravenclaw added after a bit of an awkward pause, looking down at a strand of hair as she twirled it through her fingers. And then, just to give herself something to do, Ivy made her way to the front of the room and grabbed one of the pieces of parchment, bringing the bounty back to their shared desk.

"There, all set," she said, recovering from her embarrassment. "Would you like to start on it right now? I have a free period after this class." Ivy found herself sincerely hoping he'd be free, though she had no idea why. This was strictly business, after all; nothing more than a silly Transfiguration assignment.

...тнєч'яє cσsє тσ тнє нєαят αи αωαчs тнєяє ғσя sυρρσят.

Do you believe in мαɢιc ~XXXXX
                                            XXXXXXXXXXXX ιn a young girl's heart
                                            нow the music ♫ canfreeherXXXXX
                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXωhenever it starts

Feral Prophet

User Image

▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxxxxxxxxxx

Being a toad was, to say the least, horribly boring. All one could do was sit there and croak or, if they felt ambitious, attempt to snare a passing fly. However, Yana was neither an ambitious toad nor a loud one and managed to only croak once in the time it took her partner to transfigure her, the teacher to check his work and for him to return her to her normal size and shape. "Thanks for not squishing me." She said, sounding more appreciative than she really was. Really the only thing she was grateful for was the fact that he hadn't turned her into some miniature llama like one of the other students had done. 'Because massive embarrassment is not in today's agenda.' She thought to herself as she readied her wand to transfigure Victor.

She laughed lightly at his request to keep from injuring him. "I'll do my best." She said, aware of just how much like a Gryffindor she was acting. Then, with a flick of her wand and a quick incantation, her spell hit Victor straight in the chest. The brunette reached forward quickly to catch him before his cute little toad body hit the ground. As she set him on the desktop for Professor Quinn to approve, Yana examined her handiwork. She had decided to turn him into a western leopard toad, quite an unusual choice compared to the others, but that was how Yana liked it. The moment the professor okay-ed her work, Yana transfigured her partner back, restricting the urge to squish his little amphibian body. 'Not yet,' she reminded herself, 'friends first, destruction later.'

Any further thoughts were cut off by the professor as she assigned a partnering activity as homework. Judging by her classmate's quick exit, she assumed he wouldn't want to work with her, a fact she was very much okay with. Victor was, to say the least, unpleasant and snobby and she could deal with him later. However, his abandonment meant she had to once more implant herself in someone else's sphere. Hopefully this time she could find a group of friends, make her task a little easier. "Let's see..." said the brunette as she pulled out her schedule to see what class she had next. 'Oh' She exclaimed silently as she read what her next class was. She'd totally forgotten that Hogwarts had a Care of Magical Creatures class and that she'd enrolled in it at the suggestion of her mother. Luckily she was quite good around animals and so the class would be worth her time, assuming she could find it of course. Deciding to take her chances and let any potential friends come to her, Yana set off in what she hoped was the right direction to the Care of Magical Creatures classroom, aka the school grounds.

▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reclaiming Hunter

16,975 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Rebuilder 100
ʃ ɱєɑϛύɾє єѵєɾy Gɾɨєғ ʃ ɱєєț_________
Ϣɨțɧ ɲɑɾɾoῲ, ρɾoɓɨɲ
ɡ, ξɏєϛ -
ʃ ῲoɲɗєɾ ɨғ
ɭț ῲєɨghϛ ʟɨҡє Ϻɨɲє -____________________
Oɾ ɧɑϛ ɑɲ ξɑsɨєɾ ϛɨɀє.
_____
User Image

__iቍቍቍቍቍ
i] 𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖅𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖞𝖗𝖚𝖘
__iቍቍቍቍቍ

ሯሯሯ

Bram's compliment had been taken in a far more positive manner than he had expected, especially as the truth behind his words had been that he didn't like Evalyn, but merely respected her skills.

She's an optimist. And one of the hoity-toity ones at that. Will take anything you say a good deal nicer than it's meant. Sound advice came to the Slytherin's mind as the bubbly Ravenclaw swiftly scooted to the front of the room to get their paper for the assignment. He sighed, rising to his full height and gathering his notebook and pen from atop the desk.

She returned, and offered to work on the homework.

"I have another class coming up." Arithmancy, though Bram felt no need to tell the girl that. Blankly consulting his mental schedule, he continued in the most businesslike tone possible. "It will have to be either between 12:00 and 14:00 or after 18:00."

ሯሯሯ

ʃ ῲoɲɗєɾ ɨғ ɨț ɧύɾțϛ țo lɨvє -______________
                                          Αɲɗ ɨғ Țɧєy ɧaѵє țo țɾɏ -___
                                          Αɲɗ ῲɧєțɧєɾ - ___ςoύlɗ Țɧєy ςɧooϛє ɓєțῲєєɲ -______
                                          ɭț ῲoύlɗ ɲoț ɓє -
                                          țo ɗɨє -

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                            ------------------
                                            Єvαℓчи Ѵαℓєяα Ϙυιии
                                            ------------------

Ivy couldn't help it; her heart sank a little when Bram mentioned that he had a class next. She was sure it showed on her face, but the bubbly young Ravenclaw quickly wiped it away. It wasn't Bram's fault he was busy, and it would just be silly to get upset about it.

"Oh, okay," Ivy said, offering a little smile. "We can work on it right after lunch, if you'd like." Most people would have found the Slytherin's use of military time unusual, but Ivy didn't mind. To her, it was just another sign of his intelligence and individuality, a quirk that set him apart from other people.

"I'll be free later on this evening too, if you're not busy. I'm not sure how long it'll take us, but just in case we can't get it done in one sitting, I want you to know when I'm available." Ivy was well aware that she was rambling again, but she was trying her hardest to make conversation with the quiet boy. "In any case, I'm very glad we're working together on this. It'll be fun."

Ivy wanted him Bram know, however little it meant to him, that she didn't judge him like everyone else around him tended to. She wasn't sure why it was so important to her, but the young Ravenclaw would do as much as it took to make him see that there were people genuinely interested in being his friend.

Reclaiming Hunter

16,975 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Rebuilder 100
Ϣɨțɧ ɲɑɾɾoῲ, ρɾoɓɨɲ
ɡ, ξɏєϛ -
ʃ ῲoɲɗєɾ ɨғ
Oɾ ɧɑϛ ɑɲ ξɑsɨєɾ ϛɨɀє.
_____
User Image

__iቍቍቍቍቍ
i] 𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖅𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖞𝖗𝖚𝖘
__iቍቍቍቍቍ

ሯሯሯ

Bram would have quickly confirmed the appointment, but Evalyn seemed insistent on talking more and more. When he finally got a chance, he muttered a quick "I'll meet you in the library at 12."

Even when he was turning to head off, the girl continued her drivel. He wouldn't have turned back until she mentioned something about fun and rainbows and sunshine (or at least it very much seemed like it). The Slytherin turned his head just enough to give her a sideways glare. "It's business. That's all." He sharply retorted before continuing on his way out the door, then toward Arithmancy.

Maybe I should have gone with a less experienced student and just done the work myself...

ሯሯሯ

ɭț ῲoύlɗ ɲoț ɓє -
                                          țo ɗɨє -

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Ⱦяαиsғιxєɗ
α нαяʁч ρσттєʀ яρ

User Image

тιмєsкιρ

Monday, September 1st - Partly cloudy, slight chance of rain

It is now noon, and most of the students have a free period, leaving the staff and faculty with a bit of a break. The library has been flooded with students trying to get their homework started, much to Tessa's dismay. The remaining students are either walking the grounds or eating lunch, taking time to chat and complain about their morning classes.

So far, the day has been uneventful... but it is not quite over yet.

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                            ------------------
                                            Єvαℓчи Ѵαℓєяα Ϙυιии
                                            ------------------

Though the library was currently overflowing with older students trying to start their (already) looming mountains of homework, Ivy stood diligently out in front, anxiously awaiting her partner's arrival. In her hands she clutched her book, the assignment, a few vials of ink, a quill, and an armful of extra parchment. Considering how full her arms were, it was a wonder she could even see in front of her to look for him.

Ivy was excited to see the Slytherin boy again, but she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. Bram had made it painfully clear that he pretty much hated her, and only wanted to work with her because he thought she wasn't stupid and that they'd get the assignment done quickly. She hadn't said anything, but it had really hurt the young Ravenclaw to hear the bitterness in his voice as he'd told her their partnership was 'strictly business.' She had known that all along, of course, but Ivy had hoped to at least think of Bram as a friend rather than just a classmate who was forced to work with her. Perhaps some things were just never meant to be, Ivy thought sadly.

Nevertheless, the Ravenclaw stood her ground, ignoring the weird looks other students were giving her as they passed. "Please hurry, Bram," she murmured to herself, glancing up at the nearest clock on the wall. Her break wouldn't last forever, and if he didn't arrive soon, they were never going to get this project finished. ...Not that Ivy would mind having to meet up with him again another time...

Hilarious Husband

User Image
█▓▒░ V I C T O R || K R A W L Y ░▒▓█

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy F A T E is quite simple really. I will never D I E for eternity

Victor walked out into the sunshine and rolled his shoulders, filling his lungs with the cool morning air. In the distance, he heard the clock tower chime twelve times. Noon. Halway done and he hadn't killed a single person. The seventh year chuckled and shook his head. He had set a new record.

As the seventh year walked, he passed where the Care for Magical Creatures class would take place and rolled his eyes. The course never really interested him. Again, a class that was, in his eyes, a complete waste of time and energy. So Victor kept walking a decent distance away from their lesson so he would not disturb them.

As he neared a large open area, he noted that the grass was flattened from being trodded on for the past few years. Most of the clearing was surrounded by trees, so his vision of the castle was blocked. This he enjoyed because he couldn't see the clock. Victor finally withdrew his wand, gripped it in his teeth and stripped his robe off so that he was only in his dress shirt and tie. The Sytherin rolled his sleeves up and rolled his shoulders, twirling his wand in his fingers. He thought carefully about what he wanted to do. He could conjour up a target that just sat there, or one of the targets that actually shot spells back. Victor grinned slightly and yawned, he felt lazy so he twirled his wand and a large scarecrow appeared. Victor smiled and rolled his shoulders and prepared himself to cast.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dancing With The Devil

High-functioning Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
яσsαℓιиє єℓιzα cαмρвєℓℓ

User Image
You might try then, as I did, to find a sky so full of stars it will blind you again.
Only no sky can blind you now.
Even with all that iridescent magic up there, your eye will no longer trace constellations.
Youll care only about the darkness and youll watch it for
XXXXXXXXXXXHOURS...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for DAYS...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMaybe even for YEARS.

From the corner of her eye Rosaline could see the young Gryffindor male plodding his way towards the house table to engage himself in some kind-hearted tom-foolery with the other boys in his year. Feeling her guts twist with the immense lack of attention he was paying her, or rather wished to pay her, she grew jealous. The blonde's cheeks flushed in embarrassment to think that she'd ever desire his undivided, and lustful WHAT?! gaze. She crossed her arms with an agitated sigh. Just how did he get off acting disinterested and apathetic towards her musings?

She easily wedged herself between Adam and the bumbling first year he was, in Rosaline's mind, forced to associate with. "We need to talk," she cooed lightly in his ear, earning a gawk from everyone within ear shot. For added measure she glanced sultrily in the direction of the Slytherin table only to note that her intended victim was absent. Figured. She rolled her eyes and continued on, answering the question that she was sure was on everybodys minds. "He's a wacko. My father will hear about this!"

The female clung to who she assumed to be her partner in crime (in most situations he was the one keeping her out of trouble) and pouted, nuzzling pathetically into the sleeves of his crimson lined robes. The majority of their year already assumed that they were having less than innocent interactions once the school day was through. They were rarely apart, and it was almost disgusting how much he enabled her less than lady-like behaviour. She tugged him in by his tie, her lips hot on his ear. Rosaline nipped at it for added effect, her voice a low whisper. "Meet me in the library, by the restricted section, in five minutes."

Standing without further ado, she pressed an aggressive, dominating kiss to his sure to be pursed lips, something that wasnt uncommon for the pair of friends, as she continued to label their mucked up relationship. Rosaline shot him a warning glance, icy blue meeting a warm Mediterranean.

Rosaline, having made mental note on her father's attitudes growing up, learned to control her surroundings with her sexuality. Luckily, Adam was resourceful enough to be the lover minion she'd always suspected she deserved due to her heritage.

"Be there," she hissed, turning on heel, her robes billowing about her ankles. Strutting off towards the large doors, she tossed one more glance, with a vulnerability she did not intend, over her shoulder towards the ebony haired Gryffindor. Hurrying down the hallway, she slunk into the library and disappeared among the stacks. That librarian, who didn't seem to age a day, made her uneasy. Rosaline suspected that she would do well to avoid the redhead.

Trying in vain to believe you're some kind of undispensible universe-appointed sentinel
As if just by looking you could actually keep it all at bay.
It will get so bad you'll be afraid to look away
You'll be afraid to sleep

High-functioning Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
` ⇨xThere are countless ways of attaining ┆↘ 。GREATNESSx` ⊱ x*but any road to reaching one's maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of respect for the,INDIVIDUAL x﹙ ♛ ﹚x a commitment toEXCELLENCE 。 ↙
xxx xxx xxx Đεɱȋϯяȋ Mɑϯђεωs
User Image
` ⊱x AND A REJECTION OF MEDIOCRITY
_____________ It's one thing to see that shimmer of gold, but quite another to hear it's heartbeat.

x Releasing the grip he had on the now ruined quill he had been using to mark his students’ quizzes, Demitri blew his lengthy bangs out of his eyes with a grudging sigh. He would do best to finish correcting these atrociously formatted questions, but his stomach protested loudly and, at the sound of Nefertiti’s concerned hissing, he stood up and pushed in his chair. He would not have to worry about his familiar, there were plenty of rodents lurking in the dungeons and even if, and that’s a very big if, they were lacking he would simply take her to the transfiguration room where they always housed all sorts of small, expendable creatures for her to consume.

An idea sparked in his mind and, deciding that the Transfiguration hallway would indubitably be his best choice of destination, he took off at a sprint. The heels of his leather dress shoes clicked violently against the cold stone, but softened as they began to make contact with the carpeted corridor of the upper levels. It had been some time since he was able to have lunch at the castle, and by Merlin he would at least have someone to accompany him. He hadn’t seen her in quite some time and, with baited breath, he tiptoed his way to the door of Professor Quinn’s office. He figured that, since she still had his last name, her marriage was alive and well— Demitri had steeled himself to any feelings he may have had for the head of Gryffindor house as a result.

He gave a little knock, a shy smile gracing his moisturized lips. His amber eyes sparkled beneath his modern spectacles as he invited himself in to perch on the edge of the violet haired witch’s desk. “You can’t keep yourself locked in here forever, you know…” he mused, chuckling melodiously, leaning down to push any papers she may have been studying from her view.

“You haven’t aged a day… Did you miss me?”
Demitri shook out his hair as he did in his youth, inky black locks shrouding his gaze before he, once again, flicked it from his eyes. A dusting of pink coloured his cheeks as he prepared himself for, what he remembered to be, a less than graceful retort. He offered her a boyish grin, a seemingly virtuous look she would not, or so he hoped, find threatening. He paused, heaving a well-deserved breath to clear his lungs and mind. “Would you… like to attend today’s lunch with me?”

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Reclaiming Hunter

16,975 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Rebuilder 100
Ϣɨțɧ ɲɑɾɾoῲ, ρɾoɓɨɲ
ɡ, ξɏєϛ -
ʃ ῲoɲɗєɾ ɨғ
Oɾ ɧɑϛ ɑɲ ξɑsɨєɾ ϛɨɀє.
_____
User Image

__iቍቍቍቍቍ
i] 𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖅𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖞𝖗𝖚𝖘
__iቍቍቍቍቍ

ሯሯሯ

Merely grabbing a biscuit from the Great Hall after he left Arithmancy, Bram was on his way to the library. Sure, he was a growing teenage boy. Sure, he'd be hungry later. Sure, "later" meant in less time than it would take a hamster to demolish a wet paper bag, but it was better than nothing, he could always have a decent dinner, and furthermore he had an appointment.

Making his way to the library nearly exactly at noon, he glanced around, past the herds of students "working" and traversing the halls on their first day and found himself cringing on the inside and scowling on the outside. The tall, gangly male was not a fan of large crowds of people. Not even remotely. He didn't like them bumping into him, he didn't like them figuratively looking over his shoulder, and he most certainly did not like how rapidly and inelegantly they all talked nonsense.

Happily, he spotted whom he was looking for standing outside of the library, and not in the devilishly warm hellhole it was bound to be. The Slytherin walked up next to her and peered over her pile of supplies, contemplating why she hadn't stored them in some sort of magical holding device.

"The library isn't going to work. I've got another place in mind." Bram spoke, just loudly enough to be heard over the muddle. He turned, heading off first to a less cramped corridor, not particularly caring which; he could get wherever he wanted. After several years of roaming the halls, he'd found alternate routes that were gregariously underused, along with suitable study locations on them.

ሯሯሯ

ɭț ῲoύlɗ ɲoț ɓє -
                                          țo ɗɨє -

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
αииєℓιsα αsтяιɗ

XXXι'м α мєss ιи α ɗ я є s s
XXXXXXXXXXXXcαи'т sнσω υρ σи тιмє

Annelisa had just managed to tidy up her classroom when a small knock alerted her to another presence. Without pausing to ponder who was at her door, Annelisa quickly called, "Come in!" before returning to her paperwork. She was so distracted that she didn't even hear his comment, or have any idea he was even there until he was shoving her papers from her view.

"What in the-" Lisa started angrily, then paused when her brain registered who was sitting on her desk.

"Dem...?" she asked, her eyes widening in surprise. "What are you doing here?" The Transfiguration professor knew, of course, that the Potions master had returned; it had been announced at the feast, after all. Annelisa hadn't expected him to acknowledge her, however, much less anticipated seeing him in her classroom. It was weird, after so many years, to see him again, and she found herself entirely unequipped to deal with the many emotions that always flooded her when he was around.

A scarlet blush crossed Annelisa's cheeks as she scowled, her brow furrowing the way it always did when she was annoyed with him. "Well, you certainly haven't changed either, Dem," she commented, looking anywhere but directly at him. Now was entirely the wrong moment to be talking to him again; after all she had been through recently, the last thing Annelisa wanted to worry about was Demitri Mathews worming his way back into her life. She simply wouldn't allow it, and was entirely prepared to refuse him.

...On the other hand, she was rather hungry, and he was offering to accompany her lunch. How could she possibly pass that up? With a sigh and a side glance, she finally answered with a quiet, "Alright then. Let's go." As she gathered her materials and put them away, Lisa sincerely hoped she wouldn't regret this decision.

вυт αccσяɗιиɢ тσ нιм, ι'м вєαυтιғυℓ, ⒾⓃⒸⓇⒺⒹⒾⒷⓁⒺXXXXX
нє cαи'т ɢєт мє (σ υ т) σғ нιs нєαɗ

Dapper Dabbler

15,175 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                            ------------------
                                            Єvαℓчи Ѵαℓєяα Ϙυιии
                                            ------------------

Once again, Ivy instantly brightened upon spotting Bram. Bounding up to him with her arms full of school supplies, she greeted him with a hearty, "Hello there!"

"I was beginning to worry that you'd forgotten," she admitted, obviously relieved to have been proven wrong. And then, realizing that Bram didn't want to go to the library, quickly agreed that it was too crowded and scurried after him. Considering how much she had grabbed from her room earlier, this was quite a feat. It was a wonder she didn't trip over her own feet as she walked, since she clearly couldn't see them.

"So where are we heading?" Ivy asked casually as they walked, stuffing whatever she could into the pockets of her robes in order to free up her hands a bit. She really didn't know many good study places besides the library, so this would be a nice discovery for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas