Saturday;
September 1st, 2018

Time:
11:00am

Season:
Fall/Autumn

Weather:
Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

Events:
The first day of school! Please everybody, in their posts, please make sure your character is in the auditorium as Belladonna speaks! Then, after she's done speaking, you may go to the main office on the first floor near the entrance and get your uniform! You must have your uniform on at all times in or outside of Animus Academy during the day. The dorms are located not too far away from the main building, even connected through a bubble like walk through (similar to the ones that you'd find aquariums) that leads to the dorms! There is a split at the end of the tunnel, offering you two ways to go. Left goes to the female dorms and right to the male dorms. Your welcome box with already be in your room containing $150 cash that you can use while you're there, your dorm key, and some other things that you may make if you want. After that, you may go out and explore the town that Animus has created on its island or scale the large school with 3-4 different buildings.

Main building is the one that holds Belladonna's office and the auditorium. The main building is actually known as the Freshmen building and all Freshmen report to their classes here. The second building is where the staff room is, and where all the Sophomore's classes are. The third building houses all the Junior classes and four separate lunchrooms for each of the grades. And the fourth and final building houses the Senior classes as well as an exit out into the town. To get to the town, you must go through this building! Have fun!

Oh, what I forgot to add was, I want everybody to get at least one SL started with either of your characters or even both! It's up to you, just make it happen!

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The new year was finally starting. The Head Mistress was standing in front of a mirror in her office. She was fixing her clothes to look the nicest they possibly could, as she was to give a speech. To the entire student body. Things like this always racked with her brain. She had done this so many times before ever since had opened four years ago but for some reason, right now, she was always the most nervous. Once she was done fixing her dress and her makeup, she turned around, seeing four other beings standing in the darkness; two men and two women. The room was surprisingly dark, and for whatever reason, this helped calm her nerves. If the lights came on, she felt herself being even more nervous. The four beings that stood there all bowed to her at once, as she bowed back to them. "The new school year has begun, has it..." The Head Mistress said, as she idly walked towards a curtain that was throwing light into the room. Her voice was beautiful and smooth, and it almost sounded like every word she said was a musical note in itself. But the room was still dark, her desk being the only thing that was moderately lit up. She pointed to the door, as the four of them bowed again, leaving the room. "Oh, one of you... Please turn the light on when you leave." The last one out did so, illuminating her room. It was all dressed in blue velvet, from top to bottom. Her desk, the curtains, the seats in the far side of her room, and even her dress.

Everything glimmered when the lights came on, showing how truly amazing her office really was. As she started over to the mirror again, a piano began to play. It was faint but she could someone playing a tune she remembered all too well in another well. Belladonna walked out of her office, shutting the door behind her, locking it with a special key. It was an ultramarine colored key, locking her door immediately before anyone else could even see her. It's not like anybody was even roaming the halls right now. All the students of the previous years or the ones just arriving were heading up to the second floor where the auditorium was held. She ran her fingers through her hair, admiring her fantastic the white streak through her hair looked in the mirror, earlier, and sighed, knowing that it was time to finally go. She made her way up the stairs to the second floor, where she opened the door and walked through it, climbing up on the podium stage, quickly fixing the mic so that it was accurately fixed to where she could speak into it properly. The auditorium was filled with people, as she looked to her left and right to see members of the student council to both sides of her. As Belladonna cleared her throat into the mic, much of the student body quieted down. For the others that weren't quiet, she began to speak, those people quieting down as well.

"Welcome, welcome, one and all!" The Head Mistress said, in the most cheerful tone she could, her words cascading across their ears in the most wonderful way possible. She smiled, noticing the people that took notice of this, immediately catching on to who they really were. "On behalf of myself, and the members of the Student Council and all the staff that work here, we would like to give a short speech to all returning students and all new students as well..." Belladonna cleared her throat, since having memorized the speech, she spoke up, in the clearest possible way she could.

She knew she was going to repeat herself here, but hey, this speech was written by one of the members of said council. "On behalf of the student council, I would like to welcome all of you--both new and returning students--to another year at Animus Academy. Let us work hard and live each day to the fullest, conducting ourselves as students attending such a prestigious university should: With proper adherence to the rules, respect for ourselves and each other, and great pride in our school and the accomplishments of every student in attendance--past, current, and future. I would like to inform all new students--and remind those returning to us--that any deviation from our rules and standards will not be tolerated, and dealt with appropriately. However, I have high hopes for each and every one of you, and look forward to the contributions you bring to the school. Thank you, and have a wonderful school year." As she finished this sentence, she stepped away from the podium and bowed to the entire student body, as a simultaneous clap roared through the room. The Head Mistress walked out of the room, dismissing everyone from that point forward. Classes wouldn't actually start until tomorrow and for now, everybody just had a chance to look around the school, find their correct dorm rooms (which by the way were not co-ed), and settle in for the day. The Head Mistress made her way quickly back into her Velvet streamlined office, walking over to a wall, that she tapped on once.

The wall suddenly opened up, locking her office door in the process from the inside. She walked through the hole in the wall and it closed behind her, as she made her way down a suitcase of stairs. Finally, it opened up to a large room where someone with a cover over his face was playing piano. The Head Mistress stopped and knelt down to someone who had their back turned to her. "Master, it has been done. The new school year has started and there are many people with the "power", this time around." The person who had their back turned them, turned around and smiled, allowing the Head Mistress to walk back into her office, as the door to her office unlocked, sitting down in her chair, waiting for any complaint that came in from any of the new students.

× Her office - Animus Academy tab × No one tab × Very, very interested...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

·.·´¯`·)» Αxℓє Ϻαѕση «(·´¯`·.·

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

L o c a t i o n: Campus Grounds
W i t h: Nobody
F e e l i n g: Searchy~
OOC: Sorry that my first post is so long guys! Well, my first post as Axle. I figured there was kind of a lot I left out so, hey, here you go!

User Image

::======>>::======>>

Honestly, Axle wasn't sure what to expect on his plane ride there. He lived quite a ways away from the man-island so the only thing he could possibly do is wait and think of what it was like. Axle closed his eyes and tried to paint a picture of what it was like in his mind. The school must have been extremely prestigious. The rules must have been extremely strict, and the teachers must have been slave drivers to the bitter end. The school must be based off its own beauty that everybody else's fails in comparison. That gave Axle a better feeling than what he probably thought, more or less. When Axle received the letter from the school hand written to him, he couldn't believe it. They said they picked him for his beauty. He had no idea how the letter even arrived at his own place when he returned to his home but in a way, he had been excited it had arrived. This place was a new type of adventure and since he had never even heard of this place before, he was gladly going to go. He felt almost... compelled a little bit. Axle didn't really care for the namesake of the island or the school but hell, it was a brand new place. Ever since he traveled the world and been to all those places, he wanted to go other places but he really wanted to finish his four years in College before going anywhere else. So he decided, while he had this chance, he had to take it.

And that's where he was now. He was a plane, that had picked him and a few of the other new students up and flew them over to a smaller island closer to the one that was made. The plane was exceptionally beautiful, being colored in all ultra bright aquamarine that actually was quite bright in the sunlight. A couple of years ago, he said his brother went through the same thing although, it was strange because... He never remembered the plane being that color... Axle ignored it because Xander seemed forgetful sometimes, since he only cared about one thing most of the time. When the plane landed on the smaller island's airport, they were immediately met by a woman that had a blue bag, adorned with golden designs and she also wore an officer's cap with a golden button and V gravure, but that's all Axle could remember from her. She led from that plane to a boat that would take them to the island of Animus in no time. Sure enough, it only seemed to take about 30 minutes to get from that smaller island to the larger one.

Axle was astounded by its size. It was much larger than he had originally anticipated, climbing up a flight of stairs, and into the actual grounds of the campus. He walked onto the grounds, being met by a tall guy with white hair and yellow eyes. Bowing them, and he did so back, he directed all the students that just arrived to the main building -- mentioning that was also the Freshmen building -- telling them to go all the way to end of the hall on the first floor, and up the stairs and all the way to the end of the hall on the second floor, and the auditorium would be at the end on their right. Axle did exactly as he was told, walking all the way through the first floor to the stairs at the end, getting a very strange feeling as he walked past a door with a golden handle. He could hear music playing somewhere, but he could not ascertain where it came from... That's strange... Axle shrugged and ignored, making his way into the auditorium before he knew it.

The Auditorium was also very beautiful. Adorned in a velvet blue, everything seemed to be about blue with this school so far, He wondered if they personally paid for a plane like that? Axle shrugged, as he entered the auditorium, being directed to his designated seat assigned by the letter of his last name. Fortunately though, it wasn't so bad. He had gotten to sit by his brother, and they both watched the ceremony together. As everybody quieted down and the Head Mistress began to speak, Axle raised an eyebrow at her. "Her voice..." He whispered to himself so quietly, not even his brother could hear. She honestly... almost sounded like she was singing. It was strange but he had been paying attention to the way she spoke, he almost forgot to listen to what she was saying. Axle snapped out of it when she began speaking about the rules. He was right about it being strict. Rubbing his chin, he watched The Head Mistress leave and Xander follow suit after she left, not even telling him where to go. Axle sighed, figuring that his brother wanted him to figure out some things by himself.

Axle stood up and walked out, immediately being directed downstairs to the main office. There, he picked up his uniform, and was told that his dorm would be in the men's dorm -- obviously -- in Room 234. Interesting room number, he guessed. Shrugging, he took his uniform, making his way through an atrium that took him directly to the dorms. He made a right, walking directly towards the men's dormitory, walking up to the second floor, finding his being at the beginning of the hall. He turned the doorknob, surprised that it was open, seeing a small box on the floor. There was a desk in the room, a lamp on it, a swivel chair with wheels, and a bed. There was also an empty closet so that he could put his things in there. He hadn't brought much, expecting to be given a uniform and sure enough, he was. He picked up the welcome box and opened it up, a few things being there: at least $150 for his buying needs, a key for his room (he guessed), and a few sweets and stuff to eat later. He picked up the key and shone with a golden light, being one of the most beautiful keys he had ever seen. In that box, as he took the key out, he realized it was connected to key chain that he could wrap around his neck to keep while he was outside of his dorm room. He wrapped the key around his neck, simply amazed by all the perks that were inside this school already. He immediately tried on the uniform, impressed by how well it fit him, smiling, as he noticed a mirror in his room.

Had that been there before? Either way, he stood in front of the mirror, liking how it looked on him. Pushing the rest of his things aside, he decided to go check out the campus. If that had been the freshmen building, where in the world was the sophomore. Well, that's why he needed to go look, making his way out of his dorm, locking it behind him, and walking out and onto the campus grounds once more.

User Image

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

L o c a t i o n: Lunchroom hallway - Senior building
W i t h: Nobody
F e e l i n g: Impressed/excited
OOC: ~

Xander couldn't believe it. Another year was finally starting! After three months of having off from that crazy school, he could finally get back into his studies. Really, try much, much harder in his Senior year. He could get himself straight and maybe find himself a permanent girlfriend. Maybe he could... But he wasn't going to. Nope, definitely not. Especially since he just kicked another girl out of his room. "Yeah, that was great for me too!" Xander said, kissing her on the lips. "You're not trying to get rid of me, are you, Xander? You'll actually call me, right?" Xander smiled and nodded saying, "Of course, babe. How could I forget about someone as wonderful as you?" The girl almost shrieked but she covered her mouth, as Xander continued speaking. "I'll call you later sometime. Now, get out of here before one of the teachers finds out what happened and they connect the dots." The girl waved to Xander, as he blew her a kiss, slowly sliding back into his room. Xander locked the door behind him, plopping on his bed. "Heh. Yeah right, like I'm ever gonna call her back. She wasn't all that, so I'm definitely not going to ever see her again." Xander felt something vibrate in his pocket, getting a text message from that same girl that just left. She sent him a bunch of lovey dovey hearts and stuff, confessing her love for him. Xander deleted the message shortly after reading it, not really feeling bad at all. Xander was cold-blooded and often times, could care less about what they wanted. He was all about himself. And well, his family, of course.

Speaking of his family, as he put his phone back into his pocket, he got another text message, expecting it from one of the many girls he's slept with before, but no, it was from someone he actually cared about. "Hey, Xander, it's me, Axle! I'm on the plane right now, I can't wait to see you again, bro. It's been way too long." Xander smiled at this, wondering how different his brother was. He hadn't seen him a few years, and not that it was a problem or anything, but Xander wondered if he could take his brother under his wing... Nah, nah, Xander was sure that Axle still wasn't all that attractive. He was the beautiful one out of the two of them, Axle got the painting skills. He was the more artistic out of the two, which Xander had no problem with. He quickly texted back, "Awesome, bro. Can't wait to see you again too." After sending the message, he quickly put on his uniform, looking at what time it was. "Almost time for the big ceremony!" Just as Xander started to put on his uniform, there was a message for everybody that was already there.

'All returning students to Animus Academy please head to the Auditorium at this time. The opening ceremony for new and returning students will be happening soon. Thank you.' It was one of the Head Mistress's secretaries speaking over the intercom, alerting everybody that was already there to get going. Xander quickly put on his uniform, heading out of his dorm, towards the large atrium that led into auditorium. When he arrived at the auditorium, he saw some of the new students arriving already. He saw a few of the people he actually decided to stay friends with, and some new women that almost made his mouth water. He was determined to sleep with every girl that was arriving here this time around, chuckling to himself. As he turned around, to face the front, someone sat right next to him. He looked over to who it was, smiling, as he realized his brother sat next to him. They said their hello's, as Belladonna walked into the auditorium, beginning her speech. Xander wasn't all that surprised but his brother seemed pretty fascinated by this whole thing. Xander quietly laughed to himself, and watched Belladonna, dismissing them, immediately ducking out before Axle even realized it. Xander wanted to check out the new meat. Xander figured the best place to go was the lunchroom. Even though he was a Senior, he casually walked by the other lunchroom's, inspecting all the girls that were there. "Impressive..." He whistled to himself, scoping out everybody, even the guys because they were competition, you know? He had to watch out that nobody surpassed him and if they did, he'd need to get more charming, which wasn't going to be too hard. He was beautiful.

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image
location | campus grounds tab mood | friendly tab accompanying | axle

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She remembered being quite nervous this time last year, as she began her very first day at the prestigious academy, even if she refused to show it back then. It had all seemed so official--a large group orientation, attended by the entire school, with speeches made by those in charge. It was all so familiar (what high school didn't have such an orientation?), yet somehow made all the more strange and intimidating by the mere fact that this was a nationally--perhaps even internationally--acclaimed school. Of course, that was a year ago. Her feelings as she woke up this morning and got prepared were far more at ease. There was nothing to be anxious about this time--if anything, it was a bit of an inconvenience to have to attend again--and it would be interesting to see what sort of students would be joining their ranks this year. After all, this academy had a way of attracting the most interesting individuals, from what she could gather.

Momoko checked her appearance in the mirror one last time before leaving her room. First impressions were important, and she wanted to make a good one, even though the new students were just underclassmen. Although she was not prone to heavily modifying her uniform as others were, she did always make it a habit to roll her skirt up just a bit higher. It didn't please those who were far more strict when it came to that sort of thing--she had gotten disapproving glances and a straight-up lecture from one of the student council members--but it wasn't as though they were high school students anymore. What kind of university had a uniform policy anyway? She prided herself on how her legs looked, and she wasn't about to deprive the world of the sight just because the standard skirt hem was a couple inches longer.

Content with her hair and makeup, Momoko made her way to the auditorium, taking a seat that had been saved for her by one of her classmates. She thanked him in an undertone just as the headmistress began to give her speech, but spent the rest of the orientation in rapt attention, even if it was the sort of thing she heard last year as well--it was polite, after all. Luckily, it wasn't long, and they were soon released, the new students shuffling off to get their essentials and the older students going their separate ways, meeting up with friends and deciding what to do with the rest of their day. Momoko spent some time with some of her classmates, moving from group to group and asking them how their summers were and what they planned to do during the upcoming school year.

She eventually excused herself, heading outside to the school grounds. It wasn't a bad day at all, and she fancied a bit of fresh air, especially after being cooped up with the rest of the school for an assembly. The grounds were surprisingly empty, save for a few people here and there--most everyone must have gone to the cafeterias or the city for lunch, if they weren't getting things set up in their dorm rooms. Spotting a student she didn't recognize, she immediately approached him; perhaps there was something she could help him with. Good first impressions were important, after all, and helping someone was a surefire way to get into their good graces. "Is there something you need help with?" She asked the new boy with a soft, well-practiced smile--there were none who could deny that she was good at smiling. "I would be happy to show you around, if you require it."

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

W i t h: A beautiful woman!
F e e l i n g: Overwhelmed~

User Image

"Why is this school so large?" Axle asked himself, looking into the sky. It didn't make any sense to have a school on man made island in the middle of nowhere. It almost seemed fishy but Axle didn't really want to contemplate on it for very long. The fact of the matter was that he was here and while he was sure his brother was off doing something extremely stupid with a girl, he wanted to take in the sights for all that they were worth. "They have 4 separate buildings for God knows what and then we're allowed to go into town? Oh man, and these uniforms!" Axle pulled at his clothing, not very satisfied with how they kind of clashed with his eyes and hair. His hair was such a bright pink-ish color, almost neon and his eyes were just as brightly colored. This dark red and black outfit just clashed with his style almost entirely, seeing him feel out of place. He also wore glasses, taking them off for about a second to clean them off. On the sides of the road leading up to each of the buildings, there were vendors. He assumed they worked with school and they were selling a bunch of Animus products. He started to turn around because the products actually were no help top him so he felt he didn't need to see or hear about them anymore. That's when someone spoke up to him, allowing him to turn around faster than before.

Axle had to stop and look for about a second. He normally didn't do that because he didn't want to be perceived as something similar to his brother, but Axle was actually astounded. Axle started to speak but stuttered and said, "W-well, I..." Axle gulped hard, as he shook his head, not wanting to be a creep in front of someone like this. "Oh ho, sorry about that! I'm not usually like that, that's more my brother's speed. Hello, yes, um... I am a new student here. I transferred over from a school back in the states. My name is Axle. Axle Mason, full name, for sure. Nice to meet you, miss." Axle held out his hand to shake, appreciating the warm atmosphere that she was giving off. Axle snapped his fingers and patted his chest, as he needed to explain something to her. Well, he didn't need to. He just felt like he should. "You may have heard of my stupid, naughty older brother, Xander Mason. Well, I can assure you, I'm not like him at all. I am not as beautiful as him. So, knowing that, please do not judge me based on my last name. While I love my brother, we are not anything alike." Axle nodded, feeling that he made his point quite clearly.

"Um, you said... that you'd be willing to show me around if need be?" Axle asked, still stunned by how large this school was. "I have a few questions too, if you'd be willing to answer them. I kind of don't... understand why a university seems to have uniforms. Like, I can understand coming together as a unified society but... I just don't get it. Plus, this school is huge, and I can not seem to find my class hall. I'm a sophomore, by the way." Axle was kind of freaking out a little bit, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "Oh, my mistake! What is your name, miss? I'm sorry if I came across as rude or something. This is all kind of... overwhelming..." Axle laughed nervously, hoping he wasn't being his stupid, weird self. He didn't want to already embarrass himself two seconds after being here!

User Image

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image
location | lunchroom hallway tab mood | suspicious tab accompanying | xander

It was usual for Kohaku to wake up bright and early every day, and the first day of school was no exception. There were routines that needed to be followed--morning exercises, a shower, a final press of her uniform with the iron, and one last inspection to ensure that her appearance was up to standard--and although she could never afford to be late, today it was of the utmost importance that she finish in a timely fashion. It was the annual first day of school assembly, and as a member of the student council and head of the disciplinary division, she was expected to be present on stage when the headmistress began. To be late would reflect poorly not only on her, but on the entire school and student body as well. It was a responsibility she had been trusted by them with, and one she was glad to shoulder.

Of course, it came as no surprise that she was the first to arrive--she was always on time, and it was a rare occurrence indeed when others arrived before her. She was soon joined by the remainder of the council (although some, much to her displeasure, had arrived barely on time), and they were then ushered onto the stage to take their places. The headmistress herself joined them shortly after, and she began the assembly. Kohaku sat up straight in her seat, holding herself in a poised and dignified manner as she listened to every word of the headmistresses speech--even the ones she had written herself--and applauded politely when the assembly was concluded, leaving the stage as soon as it was appropriate.

Even though there were no classes today, she still had duties to perform, and so she took it upon herself to patrol the school, helping out lost-looking freshmen when she came across them and admonishing rule-breakers when she saw them. Luckily, most had deemed it fit to at least start off the school year on a good note, and deviance was at an all-time low. However, as she made her way towards the cafeterias, she caught sight of something... questionable, to say the least. "Are you lost, Mason?" The older boy was a senior now, and although she suspected that his intentions for hanging around the entrances to the underclassmen cafeterias were less than pure, it was her policy to give her fellow students the benefit of the doubt, regardless of who they are. Although she didn't personally like Xander, she kept her voice neutral and cool, as usual; a student in need was a student in need. "You will be using the senior cafeteria from now on. I realize change always takes a while to get accustomed to, but please try to remember at least that much."

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

L o c a t i o n: Lunchroom hallway
W i t h: Kohaku (unfortunately)
F e e l i n g: Interested and... sort of disgusted...

Xander was wondering if anybody could ruin his good feelings right now. Most of his friends were honestly younger than him, and so, they were either, finding their classes or just fixing up their dorm rooms. Xander had to be on the look out though because there was one person that could ruin his good vibes throughout all of this. She had been a thorn in his side for the longest and she was only a year below him. Besides, he truly believed he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was just... looking around. Xander caught his eye on a few girls that would probably easy pickings. Xander was determined to make it through the year without anybody finding out what he was going to do but he really needed be wary of that girl. She wasn't stupid, and she was bound to figure out that he was already planning to do something this stupid. He leaned up against near the lunchroom hallways, scoping out the competition for the guys. There wasn't anybody that could contest to him. He was just too fantastic. Too magnificent. Too so very Xander. And that meant that, no matter who it was, Xander had them in their sights, whether as a threat or target. Most likely targets since he found out that nobody was actually a threat to him.

Except for... this girl. He recognized her voice as soon as she started speaking. "Kohaku... I was literally just thinking about you." Xander said to her, in a very sarcastic tone. He was thinking about her but not in the way he would have meant if he was talking to any other girl. "For your information, my name is Xander. Not Mason. I hate you calling me by my last name. It discredits me as the great and very powerful, Xander." He didn't really care how strict she was. They had an ongoing hate-hate relationship and he really hoped he wouldn't have to deal with her this year like he did the last two either. Xander sighed, when she mentioned that his cafeteria was the Senior. "Yes, yes, Kohaku, but you need to chill. I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just... looking out for my fellow classmates." Xander knew that was a lie but maybe it would have worked against this girl. "Plus, I'm a grade above you. Why don't you respect me as your senior or whatever? There's not many of us left, Kohaku~ Maybe you should try me on for size, hm~?" Xander leaned down to her, and spoke that into her ear, as he stood back up straight, laughing at how foolish that joke sounded. He wouldn't touch Kohaku with a ten-foot pole, especially if they didn't have to deal with one another outside of this school. After he was done laughing, he wiped his shirt and asked, "What the hell are you doing patrolling the halls? Shouldn't you go find people who actually care about what you're doing?" Xander waved his hand at her, groaning that she was even around him. "How about you go find my little brother? I'm sure he would love to meet you, o mighty warrior of the student council~" Xander bowed to her, making an "L' on his forehead to symbolize that he thought she was a loser.

As Xander turned around to his back to her, he felt a sudden bumping in his head. It was faint but it was definitely there. Xander ignored it and continued to walk off, inspecting the wonderful women that were around this time. They were hot! Completely on fire! He was going to enjoy this year, oh yes indeedy~

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image
location | campus grounds tab mood | friendly tab accompanying | axle

The new boy appeared to be quite nervous, but far from being overwhelmed by the slew of words coming out of him, Momoko simply waited patiently for her turn to speak. She was used to this sort of behavior from her peers, and although it was a bit uncommon for them to rant for quite as long as he had, it was still understandable. It was his first day here, and she had undoubtedly surprised him. Covering her mouth with her hand, she couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle at his behavior; it was not a malicious laugh, or one that signified that he had messed up somehow and that she was getting enjoyment out of his embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you." She lowered her hand, apologizing with a smile. "You do not need to worry. I can already tell you are nothing like you brother."

She was familiar with Xander, after all. The two were on surprisingly friendly terms, despite their age difference, and although he had a tendency to be friendly with a lot of girls, his attitude towards her always seemed a bit different. Perhaps he simply wasn't interested in her in that way, or perhaps he somehow respected her more for some reason or another, but Momoko never questioned it. Being on friendly terms was hardly a bad thing. "He has mentioned you before... It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Axle." She shook his hand politely. "My name is Momoko Asagiri. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier." Of course, she hadn't really gotten much of a chance to, but she wouldn't fault him for that; nitpicking small details like that wasn't her style.

"I am a sophomore as well, so this will be a wonderful opportunity for both of us to get familiar with our new school building." Momoko continued; she would rather not mention his comment about being rude, since it seemed unnecessary to address. It was obvious from her demeanor that she had not been offended by what he said. "But don't worry, I believe I am familiar enough with the school by this point to give a sufficient tour. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask." And with that, she began to lead him towards the sophomore building, looking behind her to make sure that he was following.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Kohaku Mizushima has established the Troubling Senior Aeon Social Link with Xander Mason! You have gained stronger power to help you on your journey!

beloved criminal

User Image

Xander Mason has established the Annoying Student Council Chick Justice Social Link with Kohaku Mizushima!

Teddy-Daimyo

Terence_Teddy's Kouhai

Familiar Prophet

User ImageUser Image

Adrianna was a reasonable girl.

Reason told her that there was no need to be nervous on the first day of school. It was a new school year, yes, but not her first one. She wasn't a stranger, she wasn't a new kid, she wasn't a poor soul lost in the sea of unfamiliar faces. She should feel at ease. She should feel completely and totally relaxed.

Reason may tell her this, but the nervous knot in Adrianna's stomach told a different story entirely. There was so much that could go wrong on the first day of school. She could make a bad impression on a staff member, she could walk into the wrong class, or worst of all...Adrianna could be outshone by a fellow student. Her ego had taken nearly unbearable blows this past year, and she was still struggling to cope with the realization that college was hard. There were people here who could outsmart her, who could outdo her in sports, who could single handedly prove to her that she was nothing compared to the people out here in the real world.

Another year of that...Adrianna wasn't sure if she could bear it. A new school year meant new people. The chances of her running into somebody who was, well, perfect, was extremely high. She needed to try harder. She needed to be better. This year she would put even more effort into her studies. No slacking, no breaks, if she wasn't sleeping she would be studying. She had to improve, she just had to. If she didn't...She didn't even want to think about what that would do to her. Spending nearly all your life believing you were the best of the best, and then realizing you weren't...It was hard. It was hard, and she was so mad at herself for letting herself believe that she had been somebody special. Obviously, she was nothing more than another face in the crowd.

Adrianna had gotten about 4 hours of sleep the night before, and while a heavy grogginess had set itself in, she fought through it. Breakfast was skipped, as it normally was, and Adrianna was out the door after making sure her appearance was neat and clean. Adrianna had given up a long time ago on being pretty, but she refused to let herself look sloppy. Her uniform was clean, her hair was in its place, her shoes were shiny, and even her new pair of glasses had a glossy glimmer to them.

Her school bag was heavy, and she would admit to herself that a majority of the objects neatly tucked away inside would not be necessary. It was better to be safe than sorry though. Her posture was off as she walked, weighed down by the bag. But until she knew exactly what she'd need to survive classes, she was going to keep everything with her at all times.

Adrianna reported to the auditorium, and sat in silence. She was able to sit up straight with her bag now resting on the floor, and she kept her eyes forward with her hands in her lap. When the speech was over, she clapped, although perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than some of the other students. Adrianna doubted she stood out at all, but...it didn't hurt to show she was invested in this school whenever she got the chance.

After the speech, she found herself a bit at a loss. She could return to her dorm, and study by herself in there, but...She ought to stay in sight. What if somebody needed to find her? For what reason, Adrianna couldn't think of one, but it seemed like a good idea to stay out in the open, at least for today.

The library was where she would remain for the day. On the first day of school, it was likely to be mostly deserted. No classes, no reason to study. Adrianna, however, always had a reason to study, so therefor the solitude would be perfect. She could be alone, while still not necessarily being hard to find.

Just as she suspected, there were few people inside. She took a seat at one of the tables, and unloaded a few of the textbooks and notebooks from her bag. Even without having a concrete idea of what her teachers would want them to know this year, Adrianna could guess based on the class descriptions. She propped open one of the books, and began reading. She was mostly motionless, other than to occasionally flip the page, or scribble something down in her notebook. When Adrianna studied, the rest of the world got blocked out. A storm could blow through the campus and rip the roof off right above her, and she'd still probably keep reading about the complexity of matrix multiplication.

Terence_Teddy's Kouhai

Familiar Prophet

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                                    Wow, he sure as hell did not want to be here. The thought of spending several years learning things he was not interested in, and then going on to get a job that would make him miserable, and then probably spending the rest of his life trying to pay off all the money it took to attend school--which, remember, he didn't want to do in the first place--just thinking about all of this made him absolutely miserable. But Finn really didn't have much of a choice. His mother probably would have dropped dead right in the middle of the kitchen if Finn had told her that no, he really didn't want to go back to school.

So here he was. Standing in a new school uniform, at a new school, in a new environment, surrounded by new people, and above all else, new social situations he would have to avoid. The bag hanging off his shoulder was light, as Finn had packed nearly no school supplies for the first day, and had instead only brought things he'd need to entertain himself. A few books, a few games, just things he'd need in order to make it through the day without getting too horribly bored.

Finn had found his room just fine earlier that day, but hadn't bothered unpacking anything. Doing so would be a chore, and he didn't want to sit in a room with all those suitcases and boxes, so hiding out in there wasn't an option just yet. Until he got around to finding a place for everything in his new room, he'd have to find a solitary spot where he could hide. Just for a few days, at most.

He kept his head down, and weaved through the crowd, trying to go with the flow of the other students so that he didn't have to struggle to get where he was going. Finn had only just arrived there, so the layout of the campus was a mystery to him. He didn't even know where to begin looking for a quiet place. Libraries were a bit too big and open for his taste, so he passed by it without hesitating.

Eventually, after allowing himself to be shoved around by the crowd a bit more, Finn decided on heading outside. It was cool, but not rainy, and the breeze was gentle enough to feel good, but not be overwhelming. With his hands in his pockets, Finn wandered outside, looking for a quiet spot away from the hustle and bustle of the excited new students. After awhile of searching, he found an empty spot on the side of one of the buildings. A bit out of the way from the main paths, so it was deserted, at least for now.

He put his back against the wall, and slid down, a sigh slipping past his lips as he plopped onto the ground. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to go back home and not have to think about his future ever again. But that wasn't an option. If he did that, he'd end up being a burden to his family...They had taken care of him for so long already, wasn't it about time he left them? They deserved to have a break.

Finn dug around in his bag, until his hands grasped at the portable game sitting in his bag. He removed it, and started it up. He had already played through this particular game at least five times, but it was a pretty mindless game, so he liked not having to think while he played it. It helped pass the time too.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

W i t h: Momoko
F e e l i n g: Interested! and very very lucky.

User Image

"Oh thank goodness..." Axle was a little scared there to be honest. He couldn't exactly tell if she was laughing at him or with him but it seemed his charm was a little adorable in its own way. "It's cool! I understood that you weren't laughing at me..." after she explained that she wasn't, of course. Before she had done that, he was definitely tripping a little bit. But now that she had clarified at least a little bit, he was calming down. He had calmed down. Whatever. He didn't want to be like his brother considering he was nothing like his dorky brother. His brother antics were honestly troubling sometimes and when he was associated with his brother when he was little sometimes, it caused more trouble for him than it did for Xander. "I'd recommend not really spending that much time with Xander to be honest... He's a lot more trouble than he's worth. I love him but yeah, he's a lot of trouble." Axle warned her. She could do whatever she wanted, he wouldn't stop her but, Xander was a lot of trouble, even if his family never admitted it. Although for some reason, because he wasn't as beautiful as the rest of them he was usually more troublesome... That's when she actually brought up his brother.

"Oh, wait... You know him already?" Axle asked, sighing a little bit. "Damn it, Xander... Did he do anything to you?" Axle then rewound what she said. "Wait a second... if he's spoken about me before... does that mean he hasn't done those things to you?" If they were on good terms with one another, and were friendly, that gave Axle hope for the future. Maybe Xander wasn't a complete slob after all. He had some morals and... disinterests... Either way, he hasn't touched this girl yet. That was a good sign. After that, she introduced herself, and Axle took a moment to bow to her. Axle stood back up and said, "You know... That's a really nice name. I enjoy the sound of it. Can I call you something for short? Like a nickname, you know?" Axle asked, wondering if she wanted to be called anything other than Momoko. He would be fine with whatever but if she had a nickname, then he would definitely go with that before calling her her first name. Regardless of what she wanted to be called, it was a nice first name.

"Oh!" Axle said, happy with what she just said. "How fantastic! That must truly be a stroke of luck on our parts, meeting each other!" Axle thanked the gods for this wonderful opportunity. He wasn't sure why they picked him to hang around such a pretty girl but he hoped to be friends with her! He would hope that she wasn't too nit-picky about people but it seemed from their initial reactions that she didn't hate him. That was a good sign, right? "Do you think we can be friends, Momoko?" Axle asked, almost willing to pray to the gods again to give him good fortune. Axle quickly made his way after her, keeping pace as they started their tour through the school. "So... like, about my questions before... Do we have to wear our uniforms all the time? Not that they're terrible but..." They were terrible. Axle hated them, honestly. But he didn't want Momoko to know that. Not just yet anyway. "I guess the first thing we should probably check out is the sophomore building, right?" Axle asked, wondering if it had something above their heads, plastered up saying "Sophomore Building". If that was the case and he hadn't noticed that, he'd feel really stupid.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas