Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Squirtle, now formally named Kilik, seemed to enjoy the new name. He nodded his head and beamed at his new trainer to show he was fine with it. Before anything else could be exchanged a pair of siblings seemed to of wandered over. Lily followed Kilik’s gaze to the pair, blinking slowly. The girl seemed friendly enough. It seemed as though she too just got her pokemon from the professor. Slowly, Lily’s lips curled into a smile as she stood upright. “Hiya.” She greeted the pair before looking to Dizzy once more. “Yeah, I just got him a few minutes ago from the Professor. His name is Kilik.” She explained, idly smoothing out her skirt. The squirtle seemed curious of the pair of siblings as well. They didn’t seem to mean any harm and girl sounded pretty nice. “Squirtle!” He chimed, obviously enjoying any kind of compliment given.

Lily rolled her eyes playfully at her water-type buddy and leaned down to pick him up into her arms. He wasn’t really all that heavy. Awesome~. “Its nice to meet some other trainers.” She stated….perhaps a bit too soon. It wasn’t a moment later that at least three more people joined their little group. Lily blinked a bit at that. It seemed like everyone was getting their pokemon around the same time. Probably one of the new faces was the first in the lab to grab a ball seeing as she was second. Forcing a pleasant smile, she spun around on her heels as she back up to stand near Dizzy and Alexander. She didn’t know either one of them well, seeing as they just met less than five minutes ago. Heck, she didn’t even know their names yet...but they were the first to speak to her before the group started to get large. She couldn’t help but stare at the girl with the Froakie but did manage a small friendly wave. “Yo~”

Lily watched quietly for a moment. The only other male of the group introduced himself as Tyler. He looked cool. Another girl with short dark hair was the last to walk up. She seemed a bit on the shy side. Alexander answered her before Lily could part her lips but with his reply she just nodded. “I’m sorta in the same boat as well” She admitted before adjusting the Squirtle in her arms. Kilik seemed pretty content there at least. It was then a rhythmic ring escaped her backpack.. Perking up, Lily adjusted Kilik once more to reached into the side-pocket of the bag that was now placed on her back. Pulling out a small cell phone, she glanced to the screen. A text?
                                                    Oh right! She was suppose to let one of her aunts know she made it safely to the city first thing. Whoops! Ah, why did her family have to worry so much? Better to go take care of that quick before she had every Nurse Joy looking for her.

Chuckling nervously at her own forgetfulness, she placed the phone back before looking to the group. “As cool as all of you seem, I need to make a quick stop by the Pokemon Center and probably the store too. The rain seems to be lightening up a bit and I can’t let that chance pass.” She explained. Honestly she was a bit sad to say her goodbyes so soon. It would have been nice to get to know at least a few of them. Maybe even travel...“Catch you guys around and good luck~!” Lily smiled, giving a wink to Alexander and Dizzy since they were the first to approach her. With that, she stepped around the group and headed off, umbrella shielding her from the dizzle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ r

◆『 current location.』 Raiohpolis | | By the Professor's Lab off to the side.
                                ◆『 feeling the mood.』 Excited : Forgetful
                                ◆『 company of』 Dizzy, Alexander and other Trainers.

xxs h i axxi n a b axx

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                            Shia was unusual for a teenager in many ways, but most stunningly was his natural willingness to wake at sunrise. He loved the quiet stillness of early mornings, before everyone else began their day, and found it to be the best time to watch for new flowers opening up to the sunlight. They were at their freshest, and so was he. It was no surprise, then, that he was among the first to arrive at Professor Maple’s lab. In fact, Shia had arrived a bit too early - before the professor herself! - and caught her by surprise when one of her overnight lab assistants let him in so that he was waiting for her inside. He had set out from Butterbrook quite early, excitement about receiving his very own pokemon making it difficult for him to sleep. He thought that he would busy himself by checking on the cross-fertilization of his berry trees, but anxiety spurred him on to Raiohpolis.

It had been cold and overcast, and walking all the way to Raiohpolis perhaps had not been in his best interest, but Shia thanked the weather god for holding off the rain for a little while. After picking up his pokemon, he managed to make it to the nearest Pokemon Center before it began to pour. Shia heaved a sigh as the electronic doors slid closed behind him and he looked over his shoulder to survey the downpour.

”That was close,” he murmured to no one in particular, then went to take a seat on one of the couches to the side of the doors. Though the center was fairly empty at this time, there were still a couple of people lounging about, and the doctors and nurses appeared busy. Shia shrugged off his coat, unwrapped his scarf, and allowed himself to relax for the first time all morning. Suddenly remembering his pokemon, he took his new poke ball out of his bag and held it in his hands for a moment. This was the start of his new life, his journey to find himself and to impress his mother. With a deep breath, Shia pressed the button and a Chikorita appeared on the floor in front of him. He smiled to himself. The Leaf pokemon was his perfect match.

”Hi.”

The Chikorita lifted her red eyes to Shia’s face and surprised him with such an enthusiastic expression. He knew his pet Meowth had taken on human characteristics, but he thought it was merely because he had grown up with the pokemon and attributed them to her. Shia smiled more broadly and fished a small package of treats out of his bag. He offered one to Chikorita, who sniffed it only once before eating it happily out of his hand.

”Your leaf is such a nice color,” Shia admired. ”Hm, I should give you a name, shouldn’t I?”

“Chika!”

”What about… Rosie?”

The pokemon hopped up and down, and Shia wasn’t sure if that was because she truly understood him, or because she wanted another treat. He laughed lightly.

”Alright, I’ll call you Rosie,” Shia decided, and then looked outside. The rain was beginning to let up, he noticed, and the Pokemon Center was becoming a little busier. Rosie also noticed this, and seemed to want to explore. So Shia let her. It would provide him with an opportunity to observe his new partner. He took out his notebook and began to record the events of the morning.

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

User Image
== Zoey Anderson-Walker ==
Location: Outside the lab • Company: Cloudy, Tyler, a brunette girl, and some other random trainers

People. For a moment after she approached the slowly growing group, Zoey couldn't help but smile a little to herself. This was her element. Having grown up in such a crowded home, she was used to this sort of thing. She thrived in it. And look, someone was even trying to talk to her. A blonde boy, nearly a foot taller than her, with a friendly face and a Mudkip. He kind of reminded her of one of her older brothers, to be honest. Then again, if he was here, that meant he wasn't anywhere near as lazy as them. Grinning, Zoey grabbed his hand and shook it enthusiastically. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Zoey and this is...uh..." she paused for a moment, looking down at the Froakie that was clinging to her free arm with a look of slight confusion on her face "...wait...the ******** did I name you again?" At that, Cloudy wasn't able to stop herself from facepalming. That is, until she was suddenly flipped upside down by her legs, as Zoey had let go of Tyler's hand to examine her more thoroughly. "...are you even a boy or a girl? I don't think Froakies have gender differences." The water-type didn't even bother to look up at her apparently clueless trainer, instead maintaining a rather dull expression. Zoey wrinkled her nose. "Hell if I know." she mumbled "I think I named it...Cloudy, though. Yeah, that sounds right." Finally, much to the little Pokemon's benefit, she righted her Froakie before once again smiling at Tyler. "So...yeah. Hello and stuff."

So, he seemed nice. By that point, another girl had walked up to the group and- Oh. Oh! Shy and nervous people were so damn cute. So unlike herself, really. "Oh my ******** god~!" she exclaimed "I just wanna eat you up!" She wrapped her free arm around the dark haired girl's shoulders, pulling her into a tight half-hug as she giggled. "What's your name, sweetie~?" Cloudy glanced over at the girl from where she had crawled onto her trainer's shoulder, giving her sympathetic look. She was already stuck with this spazz. Hopefully the other trainer would run before it was too late...

User Image

Romantic Hunter

`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´Ⓣⓗⓔⓘⓐ Ⓐⓡⓐⓓⓘⓐ`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´
User Image
User Image

♠ Location: Raiohpolis - Outside the Pokemon Lab ♣ With: Zorra and some other kids. ♥ Feeling: Still really shy and nervous and a little overwhelmed. ♦ Doing: Being hugged and trying to make sense of everything.

Despite the anxiety of meeting new people and actually forcing herself to socialize Theia felt a tiny bit more confident when the younger looking boy smiled at her and gave her acknowledgement. She had half thought that the entire group must have been friends and that they would ignore the new comer. It was a great relief to find out that they were for the most part as new as she was. With the way the boy had worded his answer though that meant that he and ‘Dizzy’ knew each other; though who was Dizzy was left open.
Zorra remained still in her trainers arms, ignoring the slight discomfort of being held tightly. Theia was nervous still and holding onto her little Fenniken was making her feel a little better. The pink girl also seemed friendly and revealed herself to be a newbie as well. That was a relief though the very friendly pinkette had to run off before Theia could even ask for their names or give her own. Most of them looked to be nice enough though and around her age, maybe a little older if height was to take a factor into anything.
Theia nearly jumped out of her skin when the girl with the Froakie took interest in her. She had never met someone who used language like that quite so easily. Normally she only heard curse words when someone was angry or something awful had happened, it would seem people from the other towns and regions were quite different from what she was used to. It made her wonder where the others were from; certainly none of them were from Drucview. Despite being a recluse the town was small enough that she would have recognized someone.
“U-Um, t-thank you?” Theia stammered not sure if being told that she was edible was a good thing or not. Though the boisterous girl did give her the perfect stepping stone to introducing herself and to maybe learning about the others as well. Theia tried to take the blessing and not focus so much on the personal space violation. Perhaps things were different in the city and giving out hugs to strangers was a normal occurrence? Her head was spinning a bit and she thought she might be suffering from culture shock.
Glancing at the girl that had her in a half hug she smiled faintly, trying to be was friendly as she could under the circumstances. “I’m Theia, Theia Aradia from Drucview. This is Zorra my new Fenniken.” she responded, her voice still at a lower volume despite trying to make sure she could be heard as easily as the other girl. “W-Who are you all?” she asked and glanced from the girl holding her to the younger boy that had greeted her first, along with everyone else.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
"A scattered dream that's like a far off m e m o r y. . .

Tyler J. Stone
τяαiиεя »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXTyler was amused by the girl he'd just met, Zoey was he name. He wasn't amused in a bad way, Tyler liked her very upbeat and lively personality. People in Dewford were typically quiet natured and only opened up to those they were close with, never to strangers. "Well, it's great to meet you, and finally another trainer at that. Who's this little guy, or girl?" Just as Tyler began to inquire about Zoey's Froakie, she was asking herself what she named it. Tyler chuckled at Zoey's confusion; again, not in a bad way. "Wow, you must've been caught up in excitement when you named it." Eventually, Zoey was able to remember; she name the Froakie cloudy, but she couldn't tell the gender. At that moment, Tyler pulled out a small booklet that had some Pokémon facts he'd written in during his time at the training center. He was looking for anything on Froakie; nothing. Tyler put his booklet away. "That's a great name for a Froakie!" Just then, another girl, a brunette, walked up. Tyler and Maverick turned to focus their attention on the newcomer. "Hey there! My name's Tyler, and this is Maverick," Tyler said picking up Mudkip and smiling at the girl. He made sure Zoey knew he was referring to Mudkip as Maverick since he hadn't before.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

a far off memory that's like a scattered d r e a m."
User Image
"One who knows n o t h i n g. . .

Kyle A. Anderson
τεαм εcℓiρsε

XXXXXXXXXXXKyle noticed that Damian wasn't too thrilled about him asking why the boss sent Damian with little knowledge about the goal. "Well, I'm sure you'll get some information soon," Kyle said with an awkward chuckle and grin. As Damian and Kyle sat quietly at the table, another grunt approached them. It was Marina and her Zubat. Kyle took a quick gulp of his coffee and sat it down on the table. As Marina was approaching, Kyle got up to offer his seat to her when she asked if she could join. Kyle was a little uncomfortable around girls. He liked them, it's just that he never knew how to act around them. "Uhm, yeah sure. Go ahead. Please." Kyle chuckled and sat in the chair next to Damian. When Damian when to kick the chair out for Marina, he accidentally kicked Kyle's bag when Kyle switched seats. A couple of Pokéballs fell out, one of which was Dart's Pokéball. The Pokéball hit the leg of the chair and released Dart. "Croaak! Gunk gunk!" Before Kyle could react to Dart being released, Dart had already made her way out the door to catch the last bit of rain. "Sorry guys, I'll go get her." Kyle gathered his things and left a tip on the table. He then proceeded to leave the café in a hurry to catch Dart before she got lost in the city. Luckily, Dart noticed the rain was practically gone and sighed in disappointment. Dart then sat on the ground with the blank stare it always had. "Dart, you can't just run off like that-" Kyle was interrupted by the sound of others fairly close to them. Kyle looked over and sure enough, they were trainers who seemingly just go their first Pokémon from the laboratory. Kyle grinned mischievously. "Say, why don't we go pay them a visit. Maybe we'll snatch ourselves a rare Pokémon." Kyle looked inside the café to try and signal Marina and Damian to tag along.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

can understand n o t h i n g. . . "

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

User Image
== Marina Davis ==
Location: In front of a café in Raiohpolis • Company: Jack, Kyle, and his Croagunk

Well...crud. That was really the only thing that came to Marina's mind when she saw the look on Damian's face as she approached the table. Did he find her annoying? She wasn't surprised, really. A lot of her fellow grunts seemed to find her shy demeanor irritating. It wasn't like she was trying to be, though...it was just how she was. At least Kyle was a little nicer, if not a bit awkward around her. She nodded her thanks to him as he stood up. However, just as she sat her drink on the table, a Croagunk seemed to randomly appear from under the table after the sound of a Pokeball popping open, causing Marina to squeak in surprise and step back, knocking over the chair behind her with a crash. Said crash startled Jack quite a bit and he flailed his wings in panic until his trainer let him go. "J-Jack!" He flew outside, following after Kyle and his Croagunk. Dang! She shoved the Pokepuffs into her bag and scurried back out into the rain, which was now barely more than a drizzle.

Thankfully, her Zubat hadn't gone far. He was hovering not too far from where Kyle was, still fluttering around in alarm a few feet off of the ground. Marina grabbed him and held him to her chest. "...hey...hey...calm down..." she whispered. It took a moment, but the little flying-type eventually stilled, chirping softly. Good. She glanced over at the other Team Eclipse grunt, a frown crossed her lips. His suggestion... "...should w-we really go and bother them...?" she said as she walked closer to him "...I mean...it's n-not like they're in our w-way or anything..." She shivered a little in nervousness. The idea of a battle worried her. She really didn't know what kind of moves Jack had and finding out in front of some random people didn't sound fun. Maybe...? "...I...haven't really used my Zubat before..." she gave Kyle a shaky smile "...will y-you have a practice battle...with me...?"

User Image

xxp e t exxp a g a n e l l ixx

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                            Apartments in Raiohpolis were expensive and hard to come by, with it being such a large, busy city. But if you had money, and Pete Paganelli certainly did, the city would open many of its luxurious doors. He had rented out a large apartment, far larger than a single person needed, in the city center with his parents’ money and had set up on the balcony to do some reconnaissance for Team Eclipse on his own. Though mostly he had just been harassing the people who passed beneath him on the street, making a game out of spitting or tossing garbage at them. Unfortunately, the rain put a damper on his fun, as most people went into hiding when the bottom dropped out, and those who didn’t carried umbrellas. Pete finished off his third bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and threw it over the banister, laughing gleefully when it bounced off of two umbrellas before landing squarely on someone’s backpack. It was a wonder no one had arrived at his door yet to chastise him for being a public nuisance.

Pete popped open a can of soda, chugging nearly half of it right away, and then opened a new bag of gummy worms. His diet consisted almost entirely of junk food even before he left his parents’ house, but now that he had total freedom, he ate whatever he pleased, whenever he pleased. And it was obvious. He was quite overweight and rarely wore clothes that fit properly, but it clearly did not concern him much.

Pete leaned forward when he saw two people exit the cafe across the street, one chasing a croagunk, and the other with a zubat. Though they were still quite far off, he thought he recognized them as other Team Eclipse grunts. But what were they doing here anyway? He thought his options over for a moment and decided that, with the rain finally at a light drizzle, it wouldn’t hurt to see what was going on. He was getting bored with his game, after all.

He finished off his soda and went inside to change into something a little more “respectable” than his T-shirt and jeans. However, he simply put on a blazer - and one that did very little to complement his gut - and a pair of shiny black dress shoes, and went out to see what sort of new trouble he could stir up.

”What’re you losers doing here in Raiohpolis?” he called as he strolled up to who he recognized then as Kyle and Marina. He didn’t care how he addressed his fellow grunts, as that was all they were - grunts. And he certainly didn’t consider himself as lowly as that. He slipped his hands into his pockets and smirked.

”A battle? Really? That pathetic zubat wouldn’t even be able to take down a magikarp,” he sneered, glancing toward Marina. ”But if you really just like torturing your partners, then I’ll referee your fight.”

Despite her reluctant departure from the group of new trainers, Lily made it to the Pokemon Center fairly quickly. As she headed inside, she closed her umbrella and rested the wet parsol against the wall by the door. After all, she’d rather not get the tile floor anymore wet. Already various Chanseys had begun putting out a few yellow ‘Caution! Wet Floor’ signs to remind guests to watch their step. Bouncing her new blue companion in her arms, Lily made a bee-line for the front desk. The sooner she said her howdy-dos the sooner she could be on her way and begin her long awaited adventure.
                                                    Stopping by the front desk, she perked seeing the back of one of the nurses. No doubt about who that was, what with their matching hair-colors and similar interest in hair-styles. Even if Lily had altered her hair-rings to look more like pig-tails, there was cerently a resemblance. Watching her Aunt quietly, Lily smirked a little once her blue gaze caught sight of the small silver bell on the counter. It was hardly ever used since there was always a Nurse at the desk. It would be so rude to ring it with the nice woman standing just right there.
                                                    Oh well~
                                                    Placing her hand over the bell, she abused the device with multiple loud rings. Only stopping once the Nurse had jumped, startled and spun around to see who would be as rude as to do such a thing! It was a delightful, rare treat to see the flash of a sour look on any of her aunts’ faces. They usually were so good about appearing polite and sweet.
                                                    Nurse Joy couldn’t help the slight annoyance on her face as she turned. It only lasted for a moment though as she took in the new trainer’s appearance.

“Hiya Aunt Joy~ Hope I didn’t disturb you.” Lily teased, poking her tongue out playfully as she gave a small wave.
                                                    “Lily, I swear sometimes…” The nurse shook her head, but there was clear smile on her lips. Soon she stepped around the counter to quickly give the teenager a hug. “I’m glad you made it here safely--Oh! And I see you already visited the professor!” Nurse Joy beamed at the Squirtle in Lily’s arms before gently reaching out and patting him gently on the head.

“Yep. This is Kilik.” She introduced before holding him out to her Aunt. “Give him a look over for me? I know I helped at the Redrock Center...so I’m not too familiar with water types like Kilik.”
                                                    “Of course. Smile for me, Kilik?” Nurse Joy nodded, scooping up the young pokemon. She held Kilik in her arms gently, idly tapping his shell with her fingernail, then checking his teeth briefly and such. “If you got him from the professor then there’s no doubt about his condition. He has a nice strong shell and overall I can see he is in good health. Just be careful of Electric and Grass types…” She warned. As obvious information as it was, it was better to say just in case. Once she finished looking over the Squirtle, she gently placed him down on the tile floor and patted his head.

“I know that…..” Lily insisted with a huff. “Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I got here alright, and I’m going to head off once the rain clears a bit more...”

The two continued to exchange words. Kilik looked up at them curiously for a few minutes before his attention slowly wandered around the center’s lobby. His large alburn eyes looked around the Pokemon Center before settling on a Chikorita. He perked at the sight of the Grass type and wandered over. Once he got close enough, he glanced back to make sure Lily wasn’t paying attention. Feeling a bit playful, he glance back to the grass-type before spitting out a small stream of water from his mouth, just enough to make a decent slick puddle of water under Rosie’s feet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ r

◆『 current location.』 Raiohpolis | | Pokemon Center - Lobby/Front Desk.
                                ◆『 feeling the mood.』 Content
                                ◆『 company of』 Nurse Joy, Kilik - - - - - -Shia/Rosie .

User Image
"One who knows n o t h i n g. . .

Kyle A. Anderson
τεαм εcℓiρsε

XXXXXXXXXXXKyle stopped in his tracks as some familiar voices were being heard from behind, and getting closer at that. He turned around to see Marina and her Zubat following closely after ditching them at he café. "Sorry about that you two, but Dart here seems to have a sense of when it's time to leave, and boy did she pick a great time. I mean, look at all these rare Pokémon from the professors lab." Kyle's grunt side was beginning to shine like never before. These new trainers reminded him of the kids that chastised him back home in Purplegate, and was clearly going to let all of is emotions take over. Before Kyle could command Dart's first attack, yet another fellow Team Eclipse grunt appeared; it was Pete. Kyle actually liked Pete. He felt the two had similar personalities. Pete was actually really entertaining to listen to in Kyle's opinion; it seemed like he always had something to say. In this case, Pete was tearing down Marina's Zubat's power in her request to battle Kyle. While Kyle was a little cold-hearted himself, he saw the same little boy back in Purplegate being bullied in Marina. Kyle walked over to Marina and put his hand on her shoulder. "Of course, Marina, I would love to battle you, but we can't do it here out in the open. I just know those ignorant trainers will get in the way," Kyle said returning Dart to her Pokéball and gesturing for Pete and Marina to follow him around the corner where the battle could take place. Damian was still back at the café, but Kyle wasn't going to bother with that right now. Kyle assumed either Damian got his orders or he just didn't want to tag along, which was completely understandable. Kyle looked back to see if Marina and Pete were following. "Oh, Marina, just one more thing. Don't think I'll go easy on ya. I know you have the type advantage over Dart, but Dart and I are somethin' else!" Kyle turned back round to his path and waited for Pete and Marina in the alley way where the battle was to take place.

can understand n o t h i n g. . . "

xxs h i axxi n a b axx

User Image
                                            Shia glanced up from his notes when the bell at the front desk began to ring. Another trainer had slipped in without his noticing and when he observed her pink hair, even from behind, he had a feeling that she had some relation to the surprised nurse behind the counter. Shia couldn’t suppress the small smile that tugged at his lips as he recorded the event. Otherwise, he tried not to eavesdrop.

When he lifted his eyes again, he spied the other trainer’s Squirtle making its way around the room. He could guess by its appearance that it was a water type, and so he flipped to a new page in his journal and began to write down everything that came to mind about the pokemon. His own Chikorita was still exploring, bounding from potted plant to potted plant. She wasn’t very observant, Shia noticed, because as soon as she turned to sprint in another direction, she slipped on the water that the Squirtle had left for her. Rosie hopped up immediately and took off after the Squirtle, smacking the back of its shell with the leaf on her head. Shia laughed at the sight, though he resolved to stop Rosie if she began to get too rough, knowing that the squirtle had the disadvantage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff