Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who'll likely be the most messed up in traps and obstacles during the camping trip?

Jaune 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 13 ]
Ruby 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Tsubasa 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Weiss 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nora 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe the teachers/hunters themselves! 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Other 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Yang Xiao Long
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Yellow beauty burns...

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

User Image
                                      Yang sighed. Ren was right. They couldn't confront a girl like Cerise with the same level of projected violence that they did Cardin. She was still a civilian after all, and it was a huntress' job to protect civilians. It just really annoyed Yang to not be able to get to the bottom of this herself. "I think I'll do that." Yang said. She was calmed a little bit, but her naked wrists were still making her feel nervous. It made her more nervous to confront Cerise without her weapon, but it was also against her want to confront the girl to leave Weiss alone. "The cafeteria sounds like a good plan Ren. I'll leave finding her to you, Ren."

Yang's scroll went off with a message from Riley that he had the other half of Ember Celica. Nora also got the message as well, and informed Yang of the message. Yang nodded. It was a good idea to get her weapon before anything else. Then showing up with it could be the reason Yang had left. Weiss would certainly understand that. Yang at least hoped she would. Weiss was in the state though, that anything could set the poor white haired girl into another fit. "I'll head to find Riley then, and then go check on Weiss. She may want to know that Cerise is probably behind this rumor anyway."

With that, Yang waved farewell to the two and moved quickly through the classroom and out the door into the hallways. It didn't take Yang long to move through the halls in getting to the courtyard. There she saw Riley with two other girls. One was a rather tall looking white rabbit faunus, and the other was a shorter brown haired girl dressed in some winter clothes. Yang had heard it might get colder later, but she had her aura to help with that. The group of three looked as though they were ready to leave. She waved to the group with her usual smile on her face. Once she had her weapon she would feel a lot better, and move to check on Weiss. "Hey there Riley. I hear you have something of mine."

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲
Gold

User Image
Beacon Academy- Classroom -> Beacon Academy- Courtyard
Company:
Ren, Nora -> Riley, Riya, Free
Mood:
Just a quick stop.
Health=100%/Aura=98%

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageLocation-Beacon Academy
Company-Micah, Azalee, Colby
Status-Aura: 99% l Health : 100%
OOC-

Zian was grateful for the fact that he was able to catch up with the two older individuals, and when they seemed to come out of whatever conversation they were having to focus on him, he stopped in his tracks and dipped into a respectful bow. Not as deep as the one that he gave Ozpin, but enough so to be acceptable to them, he hoped. It would not be good to insult them so soon. The first one spoke up, the male of the two, clearing him to speak, and Zian was happy to take the opportunity. The man seemed like he was a good sort, light-hearted and cheerful, leading to greater confidence in the introverted individual named Zian. It was just the sort of boost he needed, and what he generally tended to get from Micah.

"Forgive the presumption, but I assume the two of you are teachers here?"
                                    Zian spoke as if questioning his conclusion, hoping that one of the two of them would speak up and clarify for him. "I have only just recently returned, and have yet to acquaint myself with the changes that have been implemented." He could almost feel the amusement that was bound to be rising from his large friend, because he knew he was very rusty in his speech and his mannerisms. It was even worse now than it had been before, because he had been so out of contact with social practices for so long. He had to get through the chop and block before he could be considered merely eccentric instead of downright awkward. As it was, he hoped it was acceptable, and he was remembering some of his long taught lessons from before. There was a method to conversation, and he should follow it instead of hopping all over the place. His smile taking on a sheepish edge to it, he chose to speak again, with a wish to start over.

"Forgive me; My name is Lung Shui Zian. I have only just been signed on as a temporary teacher. Might I have the luck to speaking with colleagues? Zian hoped that would be enough to at least get the names of the other two, and they might be able to work from there. Once he got to talking, things would probably become a lot more easy for the small man, but until then, they would have to deal with what he had. Still, he did have a few nervous twitches that were rising to the surface, one of them which was the old habit of his to adjust his glasses on the very edge of the right rim. The other was to make sure that he was putting off an air of friendly interest, just so they wouldn't catch on otherwise.
User Image

Lie Ren
User Image Martial User Image Lotus User Image

"You're right, those two locations would be the most likely destinations for Cerise. We can just divide and conquer, though. Perhaps either Blake or Ruby could return to the dorm while we head to the cafeteria?" Ren suggested as the trio continued to finalize their next path of action. Some good news came their way as Nora reported that Yang's weapon had been located. "Sounds fine to me," he added when Nora suggested that Yang could swing by the dorms after retrieving her gauntlet. "Me and Nora will return to the cafe and see if we can locate Cerise there." He gave Yang a quick wave as the blond parted ways with himself and Nora. "Back we go then, Nora?" he stated as he motioned towards the direction where they had first come from when trying to locate Cardin. Ren then began heading down the hall with Nora either in tow or, more likely, dashing up ahead of him.

The pair eventually reached the cafeteria once more, which was now noticeably less crowded than when they were here beforehand. "Well, this will make our job easier at least. Less people to gloss over," he muttered as he began looking around for their mark. "Let me know if you catch a glimpse of her, Nora. During the mission, I wasn't able to get a good look at her before having to lay down cover fire." The only thing Ren remembered was that the girl was blonde sported classy looking clothes. He did not even have a chance to catch a look at the girl's face before bullets began flying at him back at the border battle.

Current Location ||=> with Nora and Yang

Steadfast Hunter

User Image
User Image
Nora Valkyrie

───────────────────☽ ~ The Wild Hammer ~☾───────────────────
With a firm plan in mind, Yang left to go get her weapon and Ren led the way out of the empty classroom they'd been lurking in. Despite her eagerness to get all of this over and done with, Nora stuck close to her friend as they made their way back through the halls. If Cerise wasn't in the cafeteria, they could always join Yang and the others back near the dorms and regroup. Hopefully they would have some luck however, and could find her sooner rather than later. The Valkyrie didn't want to risk the girl getting anywhere near Weiss if they could prevent it, especially given the way Yang seemed to be talking about her. It sounded like the Schnee heiress and the blonde they sought had some form of history, and that it hadn't been a very good one. Or it had just ended badly. Some childhood friendships did, Nora knew that quite well, even if she had gotten lucky by befriending the boy beside her.

Once they reached their destination, Ren commented about the lack of people, and she had to agree. The less people there were, the easier it would be to determine if the girl they were looking for was about. Nodding at his request to let him know if she spotted the girl, Nora moved away from him, bounding about the room as she tried to get a glimpse at the people sitting around. The only ones around seemed to be students, like the brown eared bunny that Cardin was always messing with. That boy really needed to lay off the bullying before someone laid him out flat for it, but she was getting distracted again. She'd almost completed a full circuit of the room when she spotted someone she'd never seen before. He was an older student with white hair and he was conversing with a well dressed blonde at one of the far tables. The blonde in question looked familiar, so she made her way back to Ren's side as quickly as she could to point them out.

"See the white haired boy over there," she asked, pointing, "I think the girl with him could be who we're looking for, but I didn't get a good look at her face, so I could be wrong. Should we go and check it out anyway?"

──────────────────────────────────────

User Image
Location-Beacon
Company-Ren
Status-Aura: 90% l Health : 100%
OOC-...

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
FreeUser ImageCamelan

User Image

Free wanted to again bring up her missing music player, but she learned in her early school days that being too needy was a bad thing. So, she'd wait to see if she needed to remind them again before saying anything about it. The faunus girl seemed a little more relieved after getting her picture back, and the boy was more or less unscathed as he pulled his jacket back on. He commented on the bracelet that he took from Free, and also mentioned that one of ribbons was another friends of his, and that the other was Athugard's blindfold. He handed the blindfold over to Free who took it and stored it in her own coat pocket. She would be able to return it to the teacher much easier than the two would be able to.

The boy tried to help think of the other missing items. Free didn't really know all that was missing, but it seemed like this little group was handling it fairly well. Free would of course be one to help where she could, even if her goal was to hear from the source whether she should listen to the tabloid fodder or not. The two chatted for a bit before the faunus turned her attention to Free, asking her her name after complimenting her looks. Normal people would have probably blushed a bit at the attractive faunus' compliment, but Free was used to the adoration of people as such. Still, a slight pink would come to her cheeks as she responded a little meekly to the older girl. "My name's Free Camelan." Free introduced herself. The boy then said that he knew where their dorms were so that the group could take items back there.

That was when the blonde girl came rushing up waving to the group. She had a rather happy look about her, almost as though she was relieved and excited. She also was shouting to the group in order to get 'Riley's' attention. No doubt that was the boys name, and she was asking about him having something for her. Free felt a little nervous, but she assumed that it was probably just the items that the three had recovered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Beacon Academy- Courtyard[]Company: Riley, Riya, Yang[]Status: 99% Aura/ 100% Health

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velvet Wolff's Other Half

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Philip Ackerman

How interesting..

User Image

Philip winced a bit at Accel's outburst at Tsubasa being the partner for him. He gave him a pained glared at him.

"Hey, be nice Accel! Even I did not know about this," he told the white haired teammate. It was painful to hear him yell at times. Well, he was not as bad as Cec when she was angry but it was a given due to situation though. Cec is barely angry so that gives it even more of a scare factor. Accel told him they'll discuss later about it and Philip just rolled his eyes at the argument they would have. It was going to be a long discussion.

"Now don't be rude Accel. Her name is Tsubasa, treat her well," he scolded him and took a look at the screen. He saw the pink wearing, orange haired perky girl of JNPR. He looked at Jaune with a deadpan look.

"You were saying, Jaune?" he asked him with a victorious tone to his voice. He glared at him a bit. He had this glare where it would symbolize the words "You better explain or else I will shoot you" look. He usually used it when helping Cec with her interrogation at times. "It seems to me like your teammate has some explaining to do about taking our residential cat, Jaune." This would not sound well since Accel is extremely attached to his feline friend. Philip pet the cat behind the ear and smiled. The cat has been with them ever since the beginning. It's not to be expected that some of the team members would grow accustom to the cat as well due to the fact that he would stay at times. There was even a time where he had to baby sit the cat but, that is a story for another day.

"This is going to be a predicament. Not only the fact that Nora of all people took the cat, but the H.A.M is still in everyones minds. Tensions will be high at this rate," he noted mentally. He wanted his team to interact better with other teams not play the blame game! This would not go well with his plan to socialize with other people and to let his teammate socialize as well.

Might I take research in this?

Friendly Elocutionist

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hallways User Image

Colby noted Azalee's reassuring smile to the young man, something he liked about her. She had the sort of personality that he liked in others, friendly and approachable. It didn't do to always be on guard after all. Sure, there were times when it was good to be protected, but you couldn't live life hiding behind masks and shields. This was not to say he had a romantic interest in her, but it seemed like the beginnings to a nice platonic friendship, or at least an amicable work relationship.

His friend was quiet, as if he was going to let this polite young man do all the talking. Whether it was out of good intentions or shyness, he could not tell, but Colby was not put off. As he was going to explain about the changes, the man seemed to regather his thoughts and start over. His speech made it seem like words were a rusty tool for him, making Colby peg him as more of an introvert.

"That is correct, I am Colby Oxford, I teach the arms class; you can call me Colby." Colby responded to the question about them being teachers; it only seemed right to introduce themselves to this young man. He didn't introduce Azalee, instead letting her introduce herself. He could speak for her, but saw no reasoning to do so. Once she had, he spoke up again.

"So, Zian... can I call you Zian? What will you be teaching here? And who is your quiet friend?" he asked, killing three birds in two questions. He knew better than to start calling someone by a name if they did not like it. That would just lead to uncomfortable situations later, so it was only polite to ask. As for what subject, it was professional curiosity that caused that question. It was not like it would hurt to know who taught what, especially if a kid came in with a problem or a struggle in another class. The last bit was a big of good-natured joshing designed to get Micah involved in the conversation as well.

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image
                                  ғ α к н ι я ץ ץ αxxxxxxα s м є я

It was good of Riley to remember what Free had said about her music player. Riya wasn't sure if it had been mentioned to her or not, but she was glad for the input. Anything they could do to make sure that they didn't miss anything. He moved on to speak on her comment about having things back, and he also joked about looking good without the cover. That kind of quib was right up the rabbit Faunus' alley, and she chuckled, before giving him a smirk. "I'll bet." He ruined the effect he had originally was going for by laughing, but that wasn't a bad thing. Suave didn't seem like his style. Playful, yes, lady killer, only when he wasn't trying. Riya's attention was drawn back to her other companion, as she filled in the blank that she had left for her.

"Free... That's a good name." Fakhiryya said with a slight hum to her voice. It was definitely unique, and it had a lot of meaning behind it. She wished she had so cool of a name. Instead, she got straddled with this mouthful of a name that took a smooth talking gentleman to say with any proficiency. Nothing more was added to the statement, so Riya focused back on Riley. Once he was out of his angry tear, he seemed to have a lot to say. Tilting her head towards him, she continued to listen to what he had to say, since he seemed to have some idea of what he wanted to do. "That's right, just let me do the talking. Done just right, and I can have them singing." Riya couldn't help but say in a sly tone, though she noticed Riley starting to look a little disconnected, focusing elsewhere. She had to get his mind off of the internal stuff, in case things started to go downhill again.

"Hey look! Looks like we're already attracting the right sort of attention. Hey there, gorgeous. You have got to tell me how you get your locks looking so vibrant! Honestly, the blonde seemed to glow in the sunlight, very much the opposite of Riya's soft white. "Wait, the bracelet, that has got to be the thing that belongs to you. So I take it you're Yang?" Oh the irony in that name.

User Image
X
X

Location-Outside Beacon
Company-Riley, Yang and Free
Status-Aura: 100% l Health : 100%
Arrows-15/15 Shots remaining
OOC-

Friendly Elocutionist

User Image
User Image

Riley let Free introduce herself, and was about to respond with his name before Riya beat him to it and responded. It didn't matter, he had been called by name in front of her, so she likely had already figured out his name. The name Free Camelan sounded vaguely familiar, like someone he had heard mentioned before... was it here or back in Velder? He supposed in the long run it didn't matter either way, but it would be nice to be able to place how the name was familiar. A matter for another time though.

Riya cracked another remark, slyly responding to his suggestion that the two girls do all the talking if they ran into strangers. He was quickly learning that this was normal for her, and he better get used to it if they were to be on the same team. It was kinda funny to him, but Riya was already starting to feel like a teammate. Not to say he had forgotten Ayla, but maybe this was left over from his fights with his other two teammates. Mahagony had been a jerk, so maybe Riley had been ready to replace him for some time.

It was Riya who pointed out Yang was coming towards them, likely for her weapon. Well, he could also give her Blake's ribbon, two birds with one stone and all that. Sure enough, the blonde fireball spoke up, seeming just like her normal self. That was a bit wrong, Riley had only really truly met Yang yesterday morning before the training, so he didn't know her well enough to know her normal, but she had always seemed to be happy and passionate. Maybe that wasn't the real her, but he didn't know one way or the other.

Ember Celica was handed over as Riya made a comment to Yang. "Yep, Yang, meet Riya and Free, and in reverse." he introduced them, handing over the bracelet. "This is Blake's too, if you don't mind dropping it off. So far we just think Free's music player is the last missing thing." he told her as he handed over the ribbon. Yang's mission to destroy the rumor starters was not something he knew about, or else he would have offered to help. But the fiery blonde's appearance did remind him that he was not the only one having a craptastic week. Okay, far from the only one, but Weiss the only one he knew of having as bad of a week as he was.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask, how's Weiss? I know her and I have never been close, but if anyone gets what she is going through... well, I'm here if she wants to talk." he offered to Yang, for what it was worth though. Nearly always trying to help others, he only seemed to stop when his temper took over. So really, the last week.

"Or crack skulls. I'm sure CRDL is being horrible, if Sky was any indication." he added as an afterthought.
User Image

Lie Ren
User Image Martial User Image Lotus User Image

Ren contemplated about going around the cafeteria himself while Nora bounced around the dining area at an impressive pace, but decided against it as his energetic friend would probably complete her rounds in the next minute or so. While Nora searched around, Ren took some time to plan out how he would approach Cerise if she turned out to be here in the cafeteria. Getting straight to the point and starting off by asking the girl directly seemed like a bad idea. She could easily lie and deny the allegations, and Ren assumed that she would be adept at utilizing her frail appearance to her advantage if she really was the culprit behind the rumors regarding Weiss. The best way would be somehow tricking her to utter something incriminating, though Ren currently had no good ideas about how to do so. He continued to rack his brain until Nora returned and told him that she'd spotted someone that might fit the bill as Cerise. "Might as well give it a shot. If it's not her, no harm done," Ren replied as he began heading in the direction Nora had pointed out. " Try and keep the fact that we're looking for her in order to question her on the down low, though. From what's happened so far, I think it's a good assumption that this Cerise person is quite good at manipulating the situation to suit her own needs."

As they approached the pair, Ren took a deep breath and put on a casual expression. "Guess I'll start off by seeing how she reacts," he thought to himself as he parked himself at the end of the table the blonde and white-haired male were sitting at. "Hello again, Miss. I'm glad to see that you're doing well now," he stated casually with a nod towards Cerise. He was curious as to how she would react to the statement. His greeting assumed familiarity between the two, yet Ren purposely left out Cerise's name. They had only met briefly on the battlefield, so it would make sense if the boy recognized her appearance while not knowing her identity. Ren then waited for the girl to respond, planning out his next words depending on what she said. Hostility would be useful in the case that the blond was really Cerise. Unlike the situation with Cardin, the girl could pull a damsel in distress act easily to garner aid from onlookers and Beacon staff. They were also in a more populated area, so a shakedown would probably not be the best course of action.

Current Location ||=> with Nora, Cerise, Nathaniel

Shy Star

W e i s s xxS c h n e e
User Image

Blake was evidently surprised when Weiss woke up with a jolt, and froze momentarily as the heiress inched closely to the wall. She watched with a nervous gaze as her teammate turned to close the door, and heard it give a loud clunk before approaching her. Unexpectedly, however, the Faunus gave her a solemn touch on the shoulder, alarming Weiss. The heiress blinked in surprise and stared bewilderedly at Blake, but didn't snap away. "We're here for you, all of us. Something came up though, and Jaune and Ruby thought to use it to try to counter the nasty lies that are being spread about us. Yang and Ruby should be back soon, though I can ask them to come back if you want?" Blake was oddly gentle towards her, unlike her past snarky attitude on their first meeting. It was different.. but soothing for Weiss. Their social interactions was less compared to the others, so this side of Blake was something she never saw from her, as for Weiss' side for her.

But with her Blake's words, Weiss eventually began to calm herself down and ceased shaking. It wasn't like her to be so nervous and so fearful because it didn't fit her well dignified and confident look.. at least, that was the personality she hoped to create. But Blake was right-- their teams were doing their best to end the controversy and the nightmare Weiss had only steered her away from her clear thinking. With the thought of her teammates in mind, she shook her head at Blake's question and smiled. "Yes, well, I.. I thank you Blake. I believe you've helped me back to my senses." Weiss finally said, looking up a little shyly at her. Setting down Yang's bracelet on the bed, she held her rare smile at her teammate and fixed her hair behind her ears. Now, she expected Blake would have to leave after they talked. Weiss didn't want to leave the dorm with her, but she did want to help them somehow.. Would it be good if she did or better if she didn't? Weiss' smile faltered as she thought hesitantly; it would be better if she stayed inside to prevent more racket within the school.. "Though, will you, er.. be going as well? I'm assuming you were checking up on something, so it may be better to.." Weiss' words trailed off as her eyes eventually wandered off towards the glass jar on the floor. That jar.. it was oddly familiar, but it didn't really look like one of Blake's belongings, despite seeing her carrying it. "What is that behind you..?" Weiss asked questionably. Little did she know the jar belonged to Ruby, but for now, their secret was intact.

Mirror mirror tell me something...

Who's the loneliest of all..?

Steadfast Hunter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

█ ▪ Location ▪ Beacon
                                                        █ ▪ Company ▪ Cerise, Nora, Ren
                                                        █ ▪ Status ▪ Health: 100% l Aura: 100%
                                                        █ ▪ OOC ▪ ....

"You're welcome," Nate replied, shifting a bit from the slight awkwardness that had descended on the table. He wasn't very good at making conversation with people, and other than inquiring about what Cerise had been doing and whether or not he could help with anything else, he was at a loss. Still, he'd never minded the quiet, so he allowed the silence to linger for a bit as he ate. He did however, take note of the orange haired girl bounding around the room. He'd never seen her before, no doubt she was a younger student, but he was curious to know what she was doing. There were plenty of empty tables, so he didn't think she was looking for a place to sit. Allowing his gaze to follow her around the room, he raised an eyebrow in surprise when she stopped at the side of another student, and then pointed at his current table.

He wondered what made their table so special, but then he assumed it had something to do with the frail blonde sitting across from him. Perhaps the other girl recognized her as the heir to a prominent Dust company and was simply excited to see someone so well known. It would make sense, so he turned his attention back to his food, only to be drawn out of his thoughts again moments later. The two he'd been contemplating had approached their table, the young man sitting in one of the empty seats while his companion remained standing nearby. When the younger man addressed the blonde girl, he glanced at her curiously.

"Friends of yours? Or were they part of the rescue party?" he asked, referring to her earlier statement about thanking those at Beacon for rescuing her.

Why a couple of students would have been involved was beyond him, but seeing as he'd been out of the loop for the last couple of weeks, there was probably a lot that he had missed. He'd have to work on catching up with the things that had transpired in his absence as soon as possible, so that he didn't remain ignorant for longer than he had to.

Steadfast Hunter

User Image
User Image
Nora Valkyrie

───────────────────☽ ~ The Wild Hammer ~☾───────────────────
Ren seemed to agree with the idea of checking out the girl that Nora had pointed out, and she was content to let him take the lead. If he handled this situation half as well as the one with Cardin, then they could hopefully end the current situation with as little fuss as possible. As they got closer to the table, it became clear that the girl she'd seen was indeed Cerise, though Nora was still surprised to see the girl at Beacon. What were the odds that she'd show up just to spread malicious rumors about Weiss? For that matter, if that was why she'd come, why was she sitting in the cafeteria eating with another student as if it was the most natural place for her to be? These were questions that she probably wouldn't be getting any answers to however, so she let them go and focused on the task at hand.

When Ren settled at the table, Nora chose to remain standing, shifting from foot to foot absently. Given the high amount of energy she had, the actions were not that out of the ordinary for her. Nor was the bright smile she flashed the two other occupants of the table.

"Hiya Ms. Faerie, feelin' better?" she said, "you didn't look so good last time I saw ya, so it's nice to see you in better circumstances."

Despite everything that had happened over the course of the day, and the fact that Cerise was their primary suspect in the rumor case, Nora was being completely honest with her words. It really was nice to see the older girl looking better, even if she did end up being the culprit. Nora's blatant honesty would also help bely any suspicions the blonde might have about their presence, at least until they started asking questions.

"Who's your friend? Is he another important person? Oh! Is he your boyfriend? or maybe a bodyguard? Rich people have bodyguards right? Or is that only certain rich people? Anyway, hi Mr. Snowman!"

'Snowman' was of course a play on the boy's white hair and rather pale skin tone and was not meant to be insulting in the slightest, though there was always the possibility that he might take it that way anyway. Nora was not the type to think things through all the way before blurting out whatever came to mind, so if she had insulted him, she wouldn't realize it until he said something about it.

User Image
Location-Beacon
Company-Ren, Cerise, Nathaniel
Status-Aura: 90% l Health : 100%
OOC-...

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Leader of Team JNPR

User Image

Jaune was a little perturbed that Philip would insinuate that Nora was the one to propagate those rumors about Riley and Weiss. Nora was a fast talker yes, but she would never say anything bad about her friends. Especially nothing as malicious as the rumors actually were. Jaune wanted to just smack the boy for even bringing up that Nora was behind the rumors, but he took a breath and kept his cool. Nora was capable of defending herself. She didn't need him to stand up for her. Jaune shrugged when Philip defended his own teammate. Jaune could accept the other leader's judgement on the matter. That, and the girl looked too timid to approach someone like Cardin. Hell, the guy would probably give her a heart attack.

Philip then asked Jaune the specifics of Cerise's arrival on the field. It was true that PACT hadn't been near the back truck, but Jaune was one of the first to respond to her. "Well, the truck she was in overturned. She climbed out and made it about half way to our truck. Me, Ren, and Nora went out to assist her. She was afraid of the person that the Hunters were engaging. Then, Weiss showed up. The girl hugged Weiss, and we lead her back to the truck. That's then when Weiss started acting odd, and then the girl claimed that Weiss was making up stories because Weiss apparently hated her." Jaune walked through what had happened to their group during the mission involving the Cerise girl. If Tsubasa wasn't the one behind it then it had to be her, but how. Or why for that matter.

Jaune tried to protest about hacking into the school's systems, but there really wasn't much reaction time before the white haired boy was already on it, and it really was the best way to learn who took the missing items. Jaune gulped when he realized that RWBY's and his own dorm were up on the screen. If Yang wasn't going to kill him before, she was definitely going to do so now. Jaune glance at his dorms screen more, but looked over at the others from time to time. The white haired boy also seemed to become angry at the fact that Tsubasa was there. Jaune didn't know what was going on between the group of team PACT, but for now he wanted know some more answers. He watched the recordings and was shocked to see Nora sneaking into the rooms. Though, something seemed off about the girl when he was watching her. Philip commented in a smug tone. Jaune side and watched the videos more closely. Then he snapped his fingers. He figured out what the problem was. The look on Nora's face. She was obviously asleep, and probably sleep walking through one of her random dream adventures. "I'm saying that I bet she was thinking the cat was a princess that needed rescuing. I've seen that look on her face while staying up late studying with Pyrrha. She asleep. Well, mostly anyway." Jaune scratched the back of his head, having ignored Philip's threat of violence. The good news was, that meant there was nothing malicious behind the missing items, though the reasoning why those specific items would probably be just as outlandish as her doing it to begin with.

I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives!

Location: Beacon Academy- PACT Dorm Company: Philip, Accel, Tsubasa Status: 99%

Steadfast Hunter

User Image
User Image
Azalee Warren

───────────────────☽ ~ The Ghostwalker ~☾───────────────────
The young man that had approached them seemed rather unused to talking with people, or at least a bit awkward about it. Azalee assumed it had something to do with the fact that she and Colby were strangers to him, not to mention older than he appeared to be. Perhaps he was simply shy, but he seemed to gather his thoughts after his first fumbling attempt, because he apologized and tried again. This time he seemed to get out the words he wanted. Colby introduced himself first and then paused to allow her the chance to do the same.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Azalee Warren, and I teach the general history classes," she said, and though she didn't bow like their newest colleague had, she did incline her head to him respectfully. She hoped they could help him with whatever it was he needed.

Colby took charge of the conversation again, asking the young man a couple of questions, even making sure to include the other man that had yet to say anything. Although at being called quiet, she did notice that the blonde began to smile a bit, almost as if amused by the descriptor. It was possible that he was not usually so reserved, and was simply allowing his friend to do the talking in order to encourage him to get to know the people he would be working with. If Zian was as introverted as he appeared, perhaps the faunus was his opposite and the one who usually spoke for them. It would make sense if that were the case, though that did beg the question, how had two people with such differing personalities become so close? If indeed they were close that was. For all she and Colby knew, the two could have just met, though they seemed too comfortable in each other's space for that to be the case.

Location-Beacon
Company-Colby, Micah, Zian
Status-Aura: 1000% l Health : 100%
OOC-Micah will be posted after Zian this time, rather than combining them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff