Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a literate role-player. But, literate doesn't mean you need to write up half a novel per a post. A few lines is nice enough. ::Grins:: Just, no one liners if you can help it.

I do only a few animes/games/manga. I'm interested in dark themes with vampires, death and angst filled romance. This doesn't mean I have to have all those in one story or any of them. I do enjoy a decent romance... just, I'm not into the fluffy, mushy sort where it's love at first sight. I love conflict and story-lines. I'm not really into slave themes. But, if you had a good idea that would be pretty entertain for me... I'd try to do one.

Books I could role-play:
Harry Potter
Meredith Gentry (Merry Gentry)
Phantom of the Opera (I'm more familiar with the musical then the book. But, I'm learning things.)

Manga/Games/Anime:
I'm undecided here.

Types I can role-play with:
Demons
Vampires
Ghosts
Faeries
Could you do:
Inuyasha
Final Fantasy
DNAngel
Beyblade
Hana-kimi
Fruits Basket
?
I would like to RP Harry Potter with you. I would have PMed you, but it is down (at least for me.) AnimelGoddess2004, I could RP Hana-Kimi with you if Miss Giry cannot.
clairedelioncourt
I would like to RP Harry Potter with you. I would have PMed you, but it is down (at least for me.) AnimelGoddess2004, I could RP Hana-Kimi with you if Miss Giry cannot.

Hana-kimi? Sure.
Do you have AIM? Otherwise we can start a private RP thread.
Umm, sorry, no, I don't have AIM, but a private thread would be fine with me.
*Pops her nose in here.* I smell literacy...mmm.

Alright, what kind of Anime RPs do you do, are they original characters or the delicious canons? What messengers? Can you do an average of one paragraph a post? ninja Yes, I enjoy my high expectations.
AnimeGoddess2004
Umm, sorry, no, I don't have AIM, but a private thread would be fine with me.

And so it has been done. 3nodding
Did you make a thread?
Wow, that was certainly interesting. xD

Inuyasha: I'd rather not do this. I used to do many different types of InuYasha role-plays and I just got burned out on that.
Final Fantasy: Only game I've played in that series is FFX and FFX.2. I can play a half decent Yuna... or Rikku. Although, I think I came off as being cheesy when I played Rikku.
DNAngel: Never seen it or read it.
Beyblade: Seen a few episodes. Don't know much about it.
Hana-kimi: I've never even heard of this one. I'm sorry.
Fruits Basket: I've heard of it. But, that's about it. I haven't seen it or read it. Sorry.

Are there any other animes/manga you're interested in?

Hm. As for Harry Potter, I could try. ::Grins:: I can do either shounen-ai or shoujo-ai romance with that. Or no romance. Just give me a storyline that might work out.
we couldn't do hetero? At all?
We could. I'm just used to playing the female. That's all.

I'm terribly sorry... I'm horrible at making threads like this or talking to new people. -.- With my friends, I know where they stand... where's here I'm just stabbing at the dark.
...*Slides back out.*
Meg Giry
We could. I'm just used to playing the female. That's all.

I'm terribly sorry... I'm horrible at making threads like this or talking to new people. -.- With my friends, I know where they stand... where's here I'm just stabbing at the dark.

We can do a split plot, you know.
I'll give it some thought.

In the meantime, bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out