Welcome to Gaia! ::

He put his hand on his nose as his face grew a brighter pink. He tried to act like it was nothing so he wouldn't look stupid or mushy. He scratched the back of his head some looking at the dark green grass on the ground. So that's what she was. A water entity((sp?)). No wonder she reminded him so much of his mother. He thought about how he would make her understand with out saying too much.

"Well, I don't know if you can help." he said truthfully, "I need to get a good paying job so I can support myself. But, I won't be able to get a good job unless I graduate from college. But I can't finish college AND support myself at the same time, because a job will require all my time and I need the money in order to go to college." He sighes somewhat irretated, "It's like a never ending cycle." He closed his eyes and placed his hand on his head attempting to subdue the headache that
had built up.
You can live with me until you finish college. I don't mind sharing my lake with you. You're nice. she tilted her head to the side, What is college...?
A sweat drop rolled down Nakatsu's head. This was going to be harder than he thought. "Well..." he tried to explain, "College isa place were I go to learn about advanced things in life." He smiled nerviously but he was getting the striking feeling that she wasn't getting it at all. "I just... well... " He sighed heavily than peered back into her warm deep blue eyes. They seemed soft and innocent. It actually made him feel a bit better about life in general. He chuckled a little bit, feeling kind of stupid. "You're very sweet, but I can't live in the water." he tried to explain hoping she might understand, "I need a house to live in." He leaned against the tree trunk on the branch, "More like an apartment, really" he whispered mostly to himself.
Her brow furrowed slightly as she tried to comprehend, A..part...ment? then her eyes went wide, OH! A dwelling? Someplace to keep the bad weather out? Is that what an apartment is? she nodded to herself, It has to be, she clapped her hands once, I will help you! I know I can!
Nakatsu was a bit startled by her sudden understanding. He looked at her a little funny like "Eh? Well, I don't know how you can help, but you can try I guess..." Then it hit him, "What can you do?" he tried to ask, "I mean do you have any special talents or abilities?"
She smiled and nodded before leaping nimbly out of the tree and landing on the bank of the lake, she pointed to the lake briefly then pointed to herself, then walked onto the water and bowed.
He opened his mouth to say something but instead he just clapped with a smile. He got out of the tree himself and streched a bit. He looked over at her, "Well, that's most definately impressive." he said with being polite, "but can you do anything that could, maybe help someone if they asked?" He thought for a moment, then looked back at her, "Can you cook? or better yet, can you teach?" He thought, if she was a water spirit she could swim, therefore she could teach people how to swim. Maybe.
She tilted her head. Cook? Oh! Was he hungry? She dove under the water for a breif moment and came back up with a fish between her teeth. She crawled back out of the water and offered the fish to him. Cook? Like this?
several sweat drops rolled down the back of his head. "uh... nevermind..." he said with his hands in the air. "Well, will you walk with me while I look for a job?" he asked as polite as he could.

((Sorry it's so short @.@; ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces