Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kin walks into the cafe and sits at the bar. "Can I have some water, please?" She was much to young to drink, and didn't think she'd drink even if she was older.
ojoah_665
*Walks into the cafe and puts 5$ on the bar*this is this hours pay and can you get me a shot of crown royal?

Yep...::she gave a fake smile and began pouring the drink her red eyes watched the liquid pour into the shot glass she handed it to ojoah and took the five dollars putting it in her pocket then she turned around and started grabing glasses off the shelfs for anyone else that might come::
Nakatsu heard her voice and was again, reminded of his mother. Soft, pure and innocent with a gentle warmth to it. He didn't want to talk about it. If he did, he knew he would unwillingly cry. He had kept it bottled up for so long. he felt like he was going to burst.

Then he heard the blue hair spirit come over to the tree and start climbing. He was down right confused as to why she was so interested in talking to him, but he didn't know what to say. When she slipped He panicked. Then she gripped the trunk for dear life, and he sighed. Nakatsu held out his hand and grabbed the spirit's hlping her to the firm branch that he sat on. "Is there something I can help you with?" he asked hoping she would ask why he seemed so upset right now.
Priestess_Setphia
Kin walks into the cafe and sits at the bar. "Can I have some water, please?" She was much to young to drink, and didn't think she'd drink even if she was older.

::she poured her a glass of water and handed it to her as her cat ear twitched, she turned back to grab the glasses off the shelf and to place them upside down on the end of the counter her cat tail swayed slowly back and forth as she began to think again::
*downs the drink placing the glass on the table and smiling*thank you*puts a few coins on the bar for the drink*
She touched her nose to his in thanks for helping her. You're sad... she said silently. Above water she couldn't use her voice, but some people could still undersatnd her, hopefully this boy was one of them, he seemed like he could, I can feel your saddness and it makes me sad too. Why are you sad?
::Kiru took the coin and took his glass begining to clean it her red eyes glazed from deep thought::
*turns to kin*well ima go to a different room to talk with my friends for a bit but I will return here sooner or later.....bye
Putting some moeny on the table, she looks towards Ojoah, nodding. 'Alright, see ya." She replies before looking towards Kiru. 'I wonder.. What could have caused her the pain she obviously feels?'
::kiru grabed the glass and washed after she was done she sat behind the bar and looked at kin and smiled weakly her tail swaying::
Kin smiles back before speaking. "I'm Kin, by the way. I don't think I caught your name.." She tells her, looking at Kiru curiously for a moment. "Are you from around here?"
Nakatsu touched his nose in confustion his face was ever so slightly pink. When she tried to communicate she didn't have a voice but he could still understand her. She asked. The question he dreaded the most. He sighed really not wanting to tell anyone right now. "I'm just..." he began as he looked for the right words. "I'm just trying to figure out what to do..." he said finally. He didn't want to lie to her. She seemed to nice to lie to. So he told as much of the truth as he felt comfortable.

Then he realized something and peered at her with his garnet orbs, "You can feel my sadness...?" he asked bewildered and a little unsure. He had never known of anyone who couldn't feel someone else's sadness, but then she was obviously not a normal person. She seemed to have a glow around her that he could describe. The only thing he could relate it to was his mother, but she was an Angel. He thought this girl might have been an angel, too. or was she. She seemed different from his mother. Simular but different.
nah..::she shook her head and looked at kin::..I'm kiru...::she smiled and sat criss cross in the car her cat ear twitching as she looked around the pub slightly::
Mei nodded, All beings of water are gifted with empathy. So we can feel the strong emotions of others and you are so very sorrowful... she touched noses with him again, clearly this was an affectionate creature, I want to help you. Can I try to aid you in whatever it is you are trying to decide?
*walks back inside the pub and sits at the bar*anything really strong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces