Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nicky nodded gently at Prime's words it seemed to have a rather calming effect on her and knew he was right. "No, it wasn't Hope's idea it was mine I take full responsibility for what happened. Starscream is working with MECH now and I haven't been in the building that long to figure out the layout of the laboratory but I'm just assuming that its a lab because its set up like one." said Nicky who sighed still feeling bad for bringing her into a battle she never wanted to be a part of as she followed prime then proceeded into the room where Alex and Datastream was located.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Optimus Prime

I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

With a nod, Optimus walked into the commination hub as his optic scanned around the room. There was Datastream and Alex chatting. What were they talking about? At the moment it didn't really matter as the Autobot leader walked up looking to the computer screen. It was power point, again, as he shook his head. Alexr was known to give reports like this. There was no sign of Hope either from the looks of the search problem. However, it seems that Alex did his mission as he looked to the data at present. With a slight sigh, Optimus folded his arms, "So, Alex, I take it the mission was a success and it seems we have a decepticon in human..." Optimus didn't get to finish the statement though.

" Albinism Prime. I happens throughout the animal kingdom. It's a lack of pigment that makes the eyes appear white." He pulled up a few animal pictures. " Kanna has a form of it which makes the woman nocturnal to keep herself from the sun. So, her eyes appear red just due to the fact she doesn't have that pigment. Also, honestly it was Starscream who gave me up." He sighed slightly, "There is so much to tell you."

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't know what Starscream was doing there helping Kanna, at first he seemed keen on keeping me for himself then his plans changed when he came across that awful woman." said Nicky while looking up at Prime giving him as much detail as she could. "Also when I was in Mech laboratories they were doing experiments and that's where we found Prisma. If I may propose...we should look for Jake too he helped me escape megatron when I was a human during our search for Hope." said Nicky who was starting to feel like she was a member of the team now, it made her spark feel warm .

Husky Bait

Srintella Tiagara

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas