Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Song: Anthem Of The Lonely
Mood: Shy
With: Drago
Where: Inside a Cave

Zoralth could stay like this for eternity just wrapped up in the familiar wrap that seemed to just wrap around her, but soon she was just left with chills as the male pulled his hand back. She almost wanted to reach out and take his hand again but she resisted that urge and looked away. However when the male started to talk she looked back at him just nodding as Zoralth made a mental reminder. “Drago. That is an interesting name.” Not wanting to pry too much she wanted to as why he chose that name or was it a nickname. It was then that she watched him as he started to collect some things that were around the cave. Straightening her legs out Zoralth stretched as she was being aware that she was actually tired. Guessing the battle before took more out of her then before she just sighed before looking back at Drago as she came back to the side of the bed.

Placing the bucket on the floor she was just confused as cloth was placed next to her as well, but it was his comment that made her blush some. “Thank you.” She just wanted to cover her face because she felt her cheeks getting warm, but she did move closer to the edge of the bed so that she could reach the bucket easier. Grabbing on of the rags she dipped it into the bucket before squeezing some of the water out then started to clean the dried blood off herself. It was stubborn and quite difficult seeing as she now had scales that she was trying to clean. Following Drago with her eyes as he hung up his coat and placed his weapon away too. Seeming to relax more Zoralth closed her eyes as she pulled herself from the dragon magic. Just as easily as it was for the horns, claws, tail, wings, and scales to appear on her body, they just as easily disappeared like they were being pulled back inside.

Opening her eyes the cave seemed to be darker as she could had her human eyes back, but she wet the cloth and started to clean the blood. It was easier now that she didn’t have scales and she had to clean in between, but it was soon that the silence was broken. When asked what he name was the female just grabbed a new cloth. “I am Zoralth, and I have been giving the title of The Bringer of Death.” She didn’t mind the title but it was hard to go into towns that know her title. At one point someone tried to plant a stole object on her so that the guards would haul her off to jail. In that case she was the bringer of death seeing as that person was seen from again. Dipping the fresh cloth into the water Zoralth squeezed most of the water out before she started to dab the cloth down her next and across her chest.

Ikurumaru

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

User Image

paarтнυrnaх
"oƃɐɹp"

Drago found her name interesting and thought it suited her, he said her name in his head. Getting a light smile he walked back over and sat in the chair "That is a strong title." He didn't know why he felt so comfortable around her. The years he has been living in this form is the only time he has ever interacted with one of her kind. He kept getting the feeling that he had met her before but he couldn't fully remember if he did or not.

Watching her for a moment as she cleaned herself off, with the blood or not he thought she was elegant. Realizing that he was staring at her he looked away and began to fidget with his hands "So you are able to use Shouts.. That is a rare trait to have." Drago then began to wonder what ones she knew, especially since he had never met anyone who could before. Sometime he would like to see her use them and possibly teach her more.

Noticing the water in the bucket was now all bloody he picked it up and got rid of it. Getting fresh water he walked back over and set it down along with a couple dry rags. He was glad to be having this moment with her, despite why it was happening. Drago thought back to when he touched her, the feeling he got in his chest was a feeling he had never had before. He couldn't even think of what it was or why he was really feeling it.

((ooc: Found out yesterday that I am gonna have a baby girl around June 12 >w< ))

мeмвer oғ тнe coven oғ naмιra

ѕтυdenт oғ тнe greyвeardѕ

ii-CelestialAbyss
(Congratulions.)
(well got everything in line for my high school graduation on June 7. Sorry I didn't tell you I was going to be gone for so long,it was very sudden and didn't have time to tell anyone.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff