Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hunter

User ImageUser Image

He didn't expect her to even notice him looking at her. He had wondered if Minniehad visited him in the hospital wing. From what he'd heard of the last two weeks, one person out of commission from classes was the least of anyone's problems. Still, it was a bit depressing to think that none of his friends cared to send a card. He couldn't fault them for being busy, it still stung regardless of the reasoning. Reed tried to be sensible but not knowing anything really made things all the more frustrating. At some point he either went from curious to furious to pouty in a matter of minutes.... not that he himself noticed.

He was lost in thought that only the sudden commotion of Vex trying to help Minnie dislodge the fruit from her lungs, actually made him notice that there was actually going on. He stopped himself from going over to help her since it felt strange to speak to her after all the thoughts going about in his mind, even if the awkwardness was really just self-imposed. He actually physically battled with himself to a point where he actually did fall out of his seat. His housemates just looked at him when he fell and laughed. Bloody arses.

"That was the warning." he responded to the embarrassed girl trying to mentally create a whole in the floor to a muggle fairy-tale land. Maybe if she tried hard enough, the castle would actually do it. Though, not even he had that type of magic.... And he was supposed to be part of fairy-tales. Vex looked up again and sagged with a weight of someone who did not just want to see an enormous disappointment. Reed had just fallen from his own seat with his house then proceeding to laugh at his pain. "You two are obviously made for each other..."

"Bugger off!" he replied to the people making jokes at his misery. Normally he didn't mind but to be honest he wasn't in a mood to be the butt of any joke. He was both seriously worried and hurt. Some other people stopped to see why someone at Gryffindor sounded so angry. He stormed out but not before getting a nod from Vex that Minnie would be fine... because he probably stood there staring long enough for the Fey to know what was going on inside his muddled head.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to speak with him. He seems to require comfort and understanding." Vex said as he plucked the small girl from her place on the floor and forced her to stand, pushing her towards the doors where Pucey had stormed through.

Reed did not go very far. He'd stopped a few meters from the Great Hall. All the adrenaline rushed out of him and he sagged against a wall. He felt like he didn't have any real friends at all. Sure, his housemates were good people but he wasn't even sure if they were really there for him. He'd always felt a tiny bit left out of the loop. The irony was there but he didn't want to think about it. The rational part of his mind knew he was over-reacting but that part was very far in the back at the moment. He'd feel bad later, at the moment he just wanted to curl up. Maybe it was because he felt so lost or perhaps because he felt useless but whatever it was, it was making him even more depressed than he reasonablly should have been.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Freya Sophia Hawthorne

User Image
You left my soul bleeding in the dark
So you could be King!
The roles you set are still untold to me and I
lost my faith in everything! The nights you could cope
Your intentions were gold, but the mountains will shake
I need to know I can still make EXPLOSIONS on the day you wake up
Needing somebody and you've learned, its okay to be afraid
But it will never be the same...

Inhaling deeply she licked her lips, Noomi was very angry and it was delicious. Freya definitely felt like a terrible person but on the other hand she was beginning to feel a little better with every 'bite' she took. The Halfling blinked, almost forgetting the reason Eurwen was the way she is now. Of course she'd always been a little uptight but since she set off a prank she hadn't been the same since. You'd think the girl would suck it up and move on, but no. Eurwen was never strong, she held grudges and would rather cry about something instead of actually doing something about it (until last night of course). "Yes, you'd think she'd let things go, especially when it has to do with Siegfried. Normally you'd want to treat those who are good to you better than that..." she said slowly, swallowing her own words. She knew she didn't treat James fairly a lot of the time when he deserved to be treated much better. Yeah, yeah...I should take my own advice, she thought bitterly, then again the little wanker brings on himself sometimes. Her actions were somewhat justified. A smile came to her lips, they were now their normal pink color. She chimed with a light giggle, Freya wasn't going to tell Noomi the real reason why she pulled Siegfried's hair. Back when they were younger it didn't take much to get the boy going and pulling his hair seemed to get him excited and it was very tasty. "Yes...that's why I pulled his hair." she chimed with laughter once more. It didn't take much to get anyone going; especially when they were younger and hormones were through the roof, Freya had to be extra careful because sometimes she was too strong and ended up breaking something that shouldn't be able to break easily. She blamed it on terrible casting skills.

Still laughing she shook her head and wiped her eyes, inhaling deeply again she could taste the rage stirring inside the other. Freya's face flooded with color, her skin tone was even and look a lot smoother, the bags under her eyes were nearly gone and her cheeks were rosy. Freya was feeling much better, Noomi must have hated Eurwen just as much as Freya did. "I doubt we would ever be at each others throats Noomi. No need to ever worry about that." Freya smiled, she couldn't think of a time where she ever felt irritated with Noomi, the girl was always alright in Freya's books. The girl blinked, the nasty gash on Sieg's head from a while back was from Eurwen? Freya inhaled Noomi's anger but at the same time she could feel herself getting a little pissed off. Sieg was one of the first real friends she's made at Hogwarts. Usually James and Albus had to help her when it came to making friends. Even around the students here everyone felt that there was something not entirely right about Freya; it was obvious she wasn't entirely human and not everyone knew that but there was still an odd feeling she gave off that made some witches and wizards feel uneasy. Freya understood why Noomi would be so pissed off. If Freya ever had a sibling she would be livid if anyone laid a finger on them. The closest she had to a little sister was Lily Potter--and if anyone touched her Freya would show no remorse in hurting them.

Still, the Halfling ate away at Noomi's emotions. She and Siegfried were usually nice to feed off of, it was unusual that Noomi was actually angry but she was glad the girl was close enough to witness it--and in good time too. Freya flexed her hand under the table, her grip was much stronger now thanks to Noomi. "Don't you worry Noomi, dear," she purred, "Eurwen will get what's coming to her. I don't even have to lift a finger. But that doesn't mean I won't just for fun." Freya smiled darkly. "I have plans for her. Yes, plans." There was a evil laugh that echoed ominously around the table, it didn't sound human. Freya gasped and stopped, looking around hoping not many heard her. That sound really came from me? Jeesh...even I freak myself out sometimes...

Where I am: The Great Hall
Who I'm with: Noomi and other Ravenclaws
Wearing: Uniform

User Image xxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxx User Image

And as the floods move in and your body starts to sink
I was the last thing on your mind, I know you better than you think
'Cause its simple darlin' I gave you warning
Now everything you own is falling from the sky in pieces so watch them
Fall with you in slow motion
I pray that you find peace of mind and I'll find you another time
I'll love you another time...

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Ezra Killian Knightly

User Image
To my mother, to my father; its your son or its your daughter
Are my screams loud enough for you to hear me? Should I turn this up for you?
I sit here locked inside my head, remembering everything you said. The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast.
The silence is what kills me, I need someone here to help me. But you dont know how to listen and let me make my decisions!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ezra shifted in his seat as he looked between Erik and Davina. Erik's movement caught him by surprise; without thinking much of it Ezra leaned into Erik as he told him he should support his own house while attending Hogwarts. Ezra caught onto his joke and smiled at the boy, was it terrible that he wanted to be even closer? What was his deal with this nagging need of physical contact? Maybe Ezra was a little too close; he could smell Erik's cologne, or was it his aftershave? Whatever it was, it smelled nice. The moment Erik turned his attention to the girl he snapped out of it, remembering where he was now he cleared his throat and turned back to the food in front of him. He'd almost forgotten the red head was there. Ezra felt terrible, she seemed like a cool girl and he completely forgot about her the moment Erik drew too close. Am I really that easy? Hmm...yes, when I'm trying to forget about 'you know who'. Ezra snorted at his own joke; 'You Know Who'. Ezra let the others go back and forth and studied how they interacted with each other. He was sure they were friends...sort of. There were some comments that told him so and others that made him question if they actually got along.

Ezra tilted his head slightly at her comment toward Erik. "I wouldn't say that's entirely true, lass," he grinned slyly, "You'll never meet anyone like me." Ezra chuckled. The stereotypes must be terrible in this school when it came to the houses. Ezra doubted he'd be friends with a lot of the other Slytherin's. Maybe they all get along with each other because they all shared the same mutual hatred for each other. Ezra stopped himself from laughing at yet another one of his jokes. Before he could answer Erik's question Davina excused herself from the two. She gave him a charming smile that made him smile, "Thank you and g'night, lass." Ezra nodded in return. Once she left he turned to Erik and shrugged. "I pretty much got expelled. I mean...I might as well have been." he was sure he said the same thing before, "It was either this or be home schooled." He cringed, "And I'd much rather be here than be at home." I'd rather be in many places other than home. "My Mum and Da' will drive me bat s**t crazy." Ezra was surprised at how much he was talking. Normally he didn't talk nearly this much when he first meets someone. Surely Erik was getting bored or wanted him to stop talking already; it's usually how Ezra felt when he feels like he's talking to much. He sometimes got annoyed of his own voice (even if others claim to enjoy the sound but after a while; to Ezra it sounded like nails on a chalkboard).

"Sorry, I don't usually talk this much, If you feel that I am just let me know and I'll shut up. A really good way to shut me up though kissing me." He smirked, "I am Irish after all. Or a pint but I like the first one better....screw it, both of 'em would be spectacular." Ezra gave a long mental sigh, foot in mouth, foot. In. Mouth. Just stop. You look desperate. This guy is most likely straight. Just. Stop. This isn't how most people would break the ice--at this rate I'll have no friends for sure. There was a long pause with awkward silence. "This...would be one of those times to tell me to just shut the feck up. Although at this point I think I'd go with the pint."

╔══════════════╗
✔Location: The Great Hall-Slytherin Table
✔Who I'm with: Erik

╚══════════════╝

All your insults and your curses make me feel like im not person!
And I feel like I am nothing but you made me, so do something!
'Cause I'm [********
up! Because you are need attention! Attention you couldn't give!
I stand here locked inside my head! Remembering everything you said!
The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast....

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
ɱinazuru ɧarada

User Image
With your hands stretched and me crying screamin'
'Mercy, Mercy'
But I know that I was put here to fight
Vikings in the cold war with my arms out
In the front lines screaming "Dare me! Dare me!"

I've got my mouth! It's a weapon!
It's a bombshell its a cannon! I've got my
Words and I wont give them, 'Mercy! Mercy!'

User Image
Minnie slowly looked over at the fey Prince and glared at him. Some times he really forgot how to show emotion. "You need to work on facial expressions and your tone of voice. I know...'you're family' have a hard time doing that. But you really need to work on it!" Minnie hissed at him, if Vex wasn't careful he sounded emotionless--or like some sort of sex robot that makes you melt but lets not get into that! Minnie couldn't look directly at him and even then she had impure thoughts. The man was intoxicating even when he wasn't using his ability. Having to sit next to him was a struggle. Minnie looked over at the Gryffindor table again, Reed wasn't in sight but it seemed there was something laughable over there. The girl blushed at the fey's comment and she muttered shyly, "Come off it, mate. There's no way Reed likes me." Last year he fell head over heels for a girl and still seemed heartbroken over it. She wondered if he'd go back with her if she ever gave him a chance to. Reed popped back into her view and it turned out the commotion was over him. What did she miss? The girl frowned, seeing Reed unhappy made her sad. She wondered what he was thinking, his aura was all over the place right now. Minnie sighed and before she could get up to see if he was alright her feet lifted off the ground. The girl flailed, "Wahhh! What are you doing!?" Vex was touching her! She kicked her feet until they touched the ground again. She smacked her hand away, even his touch made her shiver. "What did we say about touching?!" she flailed.

"I don't like being manhandled! I told you not to try and 'sex me up'!" Minnie flailed her arms once more; the word 'sex' had caused a couple heads to turn. The girl shook herself free of any dirty thoughts. She blinked for a moment and blushed, Vex was trying to scoot her in Reed's direction. "...Oh...that's why you..." she felt incredibly stupid at this point, stomping her foot, "Still! Don't manhandle me! I will be back!" she huffed and rushed out of the Great Hall, her curls bouncing so much her yellow and black bow almost flung off her head. She had a terrible feeling in her stomach, guilt ate away at her. She hoped Reed was more forgiving than this feeling was. Minnie stood outside the massive doors and looked around for him. The boy didn't go far, her stomach lurched when she noticed he wasn't far from where she was standing. Sighing, Minnie slowly walked toward him, flopping her feet and laced her fingers together and puffed her cheeks a little and stood next to him. It was usually Minnie that got laughed at and mocked over her failures not to mention the days of torment when she went to muggle school. She knew how he felt, some days you can take it and others you're not up for anything.

She smiled weakly, "Hey..." she said softly, studying his aura as she did so. "You okay?" It was a stupid question. Minnie was always asking questions she knew the answers to. She knew he wasn't okay, she didn't have to be psychic to know that. "Its good to see you." she added, "Forget about those guys, they're all jerks anyway." Minnie still wasn't sure what happened or what caused them to laugh at him but she had full intent on cheering him up. She had a lot to make up for since she hadn't really seen him since the quidditch game but she was happy to see that he was alright. In fact she hadn't gotten a chance to give him his charm yet. "Reed....I'm so sorry I haven't really been around to see you." Minnie began explaining, considering she took a heel to the head, nearly burned to death, having visions left right and center, classes, homework, and trying to save the world from crumbling into pieces she had forgotten the one person that gives her butterflies when he's nearby. No matter how much was on her plate it was no excuse; there wasn't one. "I don't have an excuse and I'm not going to make one up. I've been a terrible friend and I'm sorry." Minnie said shakily, she chewed at her bottom lip nervously as she watched his aura she'd hope he wouldn't be too angry with her, or at least forgive her. This was only wishful thinking. Minnie hated when people forgot about her and the fact that she hadn't thought of Reed made her seem just as bad as all of the others that overlooked her. "I wouldn't hold it against you if you hated me now. But..." she dug into her satchel, nearly her whole arm was inside of it before she pulled out a leather bangle, it looked simple but underneath it, it was lined with symbols; all invisible to the naked eye. It was old magic but in Minnie's opinion old magic was the best magic, it was stronger, ancient and a lot of people had forgotten about it.

The part people could see though had a fancy design of Celtic knots and a triquetra in the middle. "I made this for you. It's a friendship bracelet. I meant to give it to you...the day of the game..." Minnie looked up at him quickly before looking down at her black mary janes. She couldn't look him in the eye she was so ashamed. "Even if you hate me please promise you'll wear it at all times."

I've got my words I hope they hurt you, I hope they scar you, I hope they heal you
I hope they cut you up and make you see you've been warring for all the wrong reasons
Makes you see that some things are worth bruising for!
Make you see that your name is your honor code!

Make you see that your hands, you're accounted for!
Pick and choose where your sweat and blood will go!
Make you see that life is not to be lived alone! Run their
spit through your hair, you're worth Nothing! Nothing!

Uniform
Where I am
Outside the Great HallWho I'm with Vex--Reed Theme song Fighting for Nothing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Garuzero
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ tab Erik Keenan Carrow ⋮ Slytherin ⋮ 6th Year

Ezra matching Erik's own position over the table struck him as a bit odd, but he didn't mind. What was odd was how much the new student seemed to listen intently... after talking to him, even only for a few minutes, Erik didn't pin the guy as someone... like... that. But, never-the-less he finished what he had to say and returned his attention to Davina, eyeing the Irish student from time to time, trying to get a better read on him, as he was sure he had gotten it wrong right off the bat.

A bit of a chuckle escaped him when Davina reassured Erik that she could find a threat that would meet his standards. He grinned and nodded, before answering Ezra about Malfoy. I'm doing a bit of back and forth s**t, here, since... I don't even know. Go with it. Davina's comment about how all Slytherins were the same, while a joke... made Erik a bit uneasy. He lifted up a fist and pointed his thumb at Davina, "There you have it." He didn't like being compared to the rest of the students in his house. Not anymore... and, come to think of it, especially not nowadays... when someone was trying to go around killing off people, in the name of a up and coming Dark Lord.

But, it seemed Ezra was on the same page. He thought the boy may have been right, though... he was quite peculiar. Maybe because he was a transfer, so late in his schooling. Something the school didn't see very often, at all. With Davina's words of departure, Erik mentally smacked himself. She branded the topic gossip. Gossip. It was a simple question! For conversation's sake. "Night," he said, waving her off. Or is it actually morning? We discussed this in Skype, but I've forgotten. It's night. Yeah.

Expelled... or, was about to be. Or something like that. 'Either this or be home schooled, and I'd much rather be here than at home.' Erik could relate. He was nodding slowly, as Erza kept on, but listened. He paused for a moment, and Erik was about to reply, but he quickly picked back up, apologizing. "Wha- no." he'd start to blurt out, but when Ezra finished the second sentence, Erik's own words came to a stop. The smirk didn't help, either. Erik sat up a bit straighter and sent him an odd look, but quickly brushed it off, like Ezra did, with his 'I'm Irish' card. He let out a light (and possibly nervous) laugh, before the silence. He nervously shot his eyes around the hall, looking for anything else to focus on. Erza spoke again.

"Yeah, good luck finding a pint around here..."

Where ⋮ Great Hall
                  With ⋮ Ezra
                  OOC ⋮ Yep.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Ezra Killian Knightly

User Image
To my mother, to my father; its your son or its your daughter
Are my screams loud enough for you to hear me? Should I turn this up for you?
I sit here locked inside my head, remembering everything you said. The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast.
The silence is what kills me, I need someone here to help me. But you dont know how to listen and let me make my decisions!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There it was, the awkward stare followed by the awkward laugh. Ezra wondered if Erik even noticed that his 'subtle' laugh was as transluscent as the ghosts wandering the halls. The boy stared at the other, not blaming him for giving Ezra such an odd look. No one would think that was normal to say to a guy unless they were a girl...a very easy girl. Great, he thinks something is wrong with me...he's not wrong! But fack! Normally I'd let people know that later when we're already friends. Ezra chuckled softly, "Figures. This place is in bum fack nowhere..." he muttered. It wasn't like he could sneak out and get a pint of rum and be back before anyone notices he's gone. He doubted using floo powder would be a good idea with all these killings and whatnot happening. And he didn't have a portkey. Ezra sighed in defeat, he looked at the head table and noticed the Headmistress looked like she was under a lot of stress and she didn't seem at all thrilled that Ezra transferred here either. She looked at him as if he could possibly be another vicitim...or another criminal. Still, Ezra felt lucky to have met McGonagall, she after all was around during the time of Albus Dumbledore. Not many people back in Russia or Ireland could say they have met the witch. Ezra had a few things to brag about when he got home to his mates.

Looking back at Erik he pushed his plate aside, "So, what is there to do for fun 'round here anyway?" he asked. After dinner they wouldn't have a lot of free time to walk around the grounds since curfew had been cut. "D'you mind showing me around a bit? This place is huge and I don't feel like gettin' lost on my way to class." Ezra tried his luck with this one. He weirded him out just a bit ago so he would understand if Erik had no desire to show him around, "And perhaps show the way to the common room as well." He knew the common room was located in the dungeons but he had no idea where. Blasted place was too big he needed a map of it all. And the moving staircases only threw him off more. He heard there was hidden places all throughout the castle; if the walls could speak! Walking around the castle was going to be both overwhelming and exciting. Ezra had a bit of a wanderlust when he was in a new place, once he'd get used to the area he would start going off on his own, but for now travelling with someone else seemed like the best idea. Last thing he wanted to do was get lost and not return to the dormitory in the middle of the night. "What do you say mate? Yeh?"

╔══════════════╗
✔Location: The Great Hall-Slytherin Table
✔Who I'm with: Erik

╚══════════════╝

All your insults and your curses make me feel like im not person!
And I feel like I am nothing but you made me, so do something!
'Cause I'm [********
up! Because you are need attention! Attention you couldn't give!
I stand here locked inside my head! Remembering everything you said!
The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast....

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ tab Erik Keenan Carrow ⋮ Slytherin ⋮ 6th Year

"Fun..." he repeated the word to himself. Erik thought for a moment. "There's clubs," he said, as if he was asking if that's what Ezra meant. "Dueling club... the sort." Erik shrugged his suggestion off, but continued, "If you can get your folks to sign the wavier, students are allowed to take a trip into a small town outside the grounds. Hogsmead. Lots of little shops. You can probably find your pint there, too." Speaking of, Erik remembered he'd left Minnie inside Honeydukes... and he hadn't seen her since. He made a note to apologize to her, but pushed any felling of remorse out of him, for now.

His attention returned to Ezra, ...so much trying to avoid the new student. He wanted a tour. Erik wanted to deny him, but Ezra did need to know the way to the common room. Plus, it would get Erik out of the Great Hall, which he would very much welcome at this moment. "Sure thing, mate." Erik said nodding and mimicking the Irish accent. He stood up and out from the bench. He motioned Ezra to follow, along the other side of the table. Once they reached the main doors into the Hall, Erik spoke up, "This is the Grand Staircase. A couple floors up, there's a catwalk that connects the two parts of the school. In this part, you've got your common rooms... hospital wing. On the other side, most of your classes." As he finished that word, he looked up, "... and the staircases... they change. Not that big of a deal, once you get used to them."

Pointing downwards, "Our common room is down there, in the dungeons. Big surprise, that is." He joked, then looked at Ezra, "What first, then? Classes? The dungeons actually stretch under the river to the other side... but... it's a bit of a maze down there..." Erik finished speaking, looking over the edge of the railing. His voice had tailed off, as he realized he, himself, may have been rambling. It didn't help he may have sounded like a nerd, either. He stood tall, again, and put his back to the railing, hands in pockets and waited on Ezra's choice.

Where ⋮ Grand Staircase
                  With ⋮ Ezra
                  OOC ⋮ Just grabbed some details from this. So, you can either have them go find the common room, or go to the other side, via catwalk, scope the classes then down to the dungeons and try to find their way to the common rooms from there, lol

Questionable Hunter

User ImageUser Image

People around the Hufflepuff table snickered and watched as the two interacted. Vex was still a very strange person to most people and adding Minnie in there made situations very difficult to comprehend. After a few years, no one really questioned it. They sometimes wondered why they got hot and bothered around Vex but the strangeness of the two Hufflepuffs was quite normal.Vex huffed. She said he needed to act normal. He thought he was normal and she was the one who had no self control. She said something about showing emotion. He was a few thousand years old and he thought it was important to control one's face as well as actions. It was so barbaric to be so out of control. Though, he had been told he needed to catch up with the times. He never expected a thousand years to be such little time.

When Minnie did get her butt along, one of their housemates leaned over to murmur to him. "What does she mean by "Sex me up".. or was that what she said?" he asked like a teenager finding out about snogging for the first time. A devious look came over his face. "Are you doing it with her?" Some of the other people leaned in to listen as well. He wanted to back away but his other instincts told him it would only make it worse.

"Excuse me, but I do not believe that is a very polite question to ask of another's personal affairs." he drawled out. He hadn't meant to do that. He could see the girls and a few boys shudder a bit too much. For someone that was so old, he didn't always control that too well. Once the effect wore off, the brats would likely take his response in the worst way, so he politely excused himself from the table. He had to wonder if the castle had any good mead or brandy in stock. Butterbeer would no nothing for him. Perhaps the house elves would know.... or perhaps that wasn't such a good idea. His best bet for any relaxation would be the forbidden forest but that meant he'd be quite a ways away from Freya and that wouldn't do either. Wonderful....

He moved out of the Great hall and the opposite direction of his friend who he had just sent out to her own confrontation. Or whatever the situation was. He moved around like a shadow, it felt nice to use magic freely. He walked around to see if there was anything he could find to help him with his quest.... which was what he always did but this time he was more bored as he struggled to care. The situation Minazuru had gotten herself mixed up in made him reconsider his stance with Freya. It was so much more complected. He hadn't missed the very fae-like sound that had come out of her before he left. That was both heartening and troublesome. Her blood was coming into play more and if she wasn't careful someone would try to hurt her. He couldn't have that. Not yet.... or perhaps not ever.

It was complected.

Vex walked by two Slytherin boys. He did not question why they were so far from the hall since he himself was wandering. One of them had a very strong sexuality coming off him and it made the fae bristle a bit. He was used to women and men feeling his magic but not too many humans outwardly let it show willfully. Or perhaps that was his old fashion showing again. He should ask Minnie another time. He remembered the boy was the new one that was sorted at dinner. Erza? Elsa? Ah, Ezra Knightly. The other boy was much more calm. He seemed fairly normal but then again, Minnie thought he himself was abnormal, so perhaps he was reading it wrong.

Questionable Hunter

User ImageUser Image

Being alone was not good for him but being with the others was making him angry. He shouldn't have been upset at all. It was a joke about him and his friend, it should have been fine. He wasn't really sure why it bothered him so much. If it had been about anyone else, it didn't seem to even bother him even a little. But it was about Minnie and for some reason, the thought of the hyperactive little Hufflepuff made his chest tighten. He couldn't have been upset at her. She hadn't done anything. Perhaps it was because she hadn't done anything. But that didn't seem right. Why would he be upset about her not doing anything? She could do or even not do as she pleased. He didn't understand.

Reed ad fallen for a girl before, that much was clear.For his housemates it was pretty easy to tell when Reed liked someone. It was just very very unclear to him. He simply did not have the understanding of that, for whatever reason. Likely it was because his family married out of duty not love. The only love he'd ever known was a sister that was still fairly cold towards him even though she did in fact love him. So, for whatever it was worth, his mates did feel a bit bad for saying something so unnatural to him. He was a very naive boy already, so it made sense that saying something so close to home would bother him and only made it worse by him not knowing why it bothered him.

The girl from his past was gone. It wasn't like she wasn't around, it was just that she was gone from his life. No one knew if Reed would even like her because it became very obvious that it would never work unless the girl pushed him and forced him to admit he had this thing called " romantic feelings" for another person. That being said, he knew the concept not the feeling. It was more than a little ridiculous because even a tot knew that much. More specifically he didn't understand rejection and jealousy in that regard. If the nitwit actually thought about he probably could but he wasn't thinking about it right and none of them were willing to point it out. Reed was a nice guy but he was a frustratingly nice guy.

He didn't hear footsteps come over to him. He was close to the Great Hall, so he figured he could block out people since people would walk by anyway. He jolted a little... or a lot when Minnie spoke to him. He didn't even hear here greeting, just the question. "Are you okay?" was the first thing since all he heard of the greeting was her voice in general. It took him a moment but he didn't get the chance to do anything but nod. There was no time to make up any lies, thankfully, since he was horrid at it. Minnie started on something of a rant about how she thought she was a horrible friend and how she hadn't come to see him or some bullocks like that. He had been unconscious, it wasn't like he had even known such things occurred. To him, the quidditch match had been only hours ago.

He was a little sad to find that she hadn't visited him in the hospital wing. He wanted to rationalize it but part of him did feel pain at the knowledge.In that regard, he figured there was nothing to be upset about, it wasn't like he was more important to be thought about in any special way. And he really must not have been. That logic made sense. They were just friends. Friends had their own lives and things to do. She didn't need to visit. It was sad that she chose not to but she didn't need to. Right? The thing that didn't make sense was that he liked thinking about her. But he was probably thinking too much. That had to be it.

"Oi! Oi! It's alright, really.I don't really know whut you're talking about but I don't think I was there to feel bad anyway." he said trying to sound calmer than he felt. "I don't know whut happened for the last two weeks but I just woke up in the hospital wing this morning and everyone's telling me two weeks have just gone by." he explained as best he could. He tried to act normal since he tried to remember how to be a normal friend. He smiled, or he tried to, as he gently grasped the bracelet she wanted to give him."Figures it be cute." he laughed a little. "Next time I can't possibly get hit with this on." he was referring to quidditch but with the chaos he had just awoken to, perhaps he'd need all the luck he could get. He wanted to promise her but he didn't know what that promise meant. It was confusing him all over again because it couldn't be a big deal.He pursed his lips together, thinking a bit too hard that he had to squeeze his eyes shut. Friends. Friends made promises and kept them....

Questionable Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scorpius Hyprion Malfoy

Well, his best bet was just to go there. Like quite a number of people, he slipped out of dinner and walked up the corridor. Unlike most, he turned towards the clock tower instead of towards the dormitories, in his case in the dungeons. He wanted to transform once he left the main halls but he didn't want to attract attention. Being fair in human as well as a wolf made it harder to stal around at night. Being human was easier though, so he stayed that way.

He met the girl at the clock tower. To be honest, he didn't actually know why she had called him out. There was suspicion as to the reason but there was nothing of large importance save for those killings from Hogsmade which he had nothing to do with. He knew about them and he knew something of who wrought them but he was as oblivious as any other student otherwise. He didn't associate much with Lysander even though they were akin to friends. The Ravenclaw wasn't even supposed to be part of any circles he was associated with. Anyone with the Blood of Lovegood, Potter, Weasley, or Longbottom were off limits even though Harry Potter had saved his family. Too much pride was the problem.

Scorpious walked over, trying to act as casual as two people meeting up at night at a conspicuous location could be. He wasn't willing to start things off because if he confided his suspicions it would give Deveraux indication to believe he was part of the "dark side." Even if he wasn't at all, there was a reason. Even if all bets were off, it would give any person reason to consider using him as a form of information, weather it be by free will or not.He was not fond of either idea.He didn't even know this girl enough to kow if she was as honorable as her house claimed.

People always used the main traits of every house to define the people in it. What everyone forgot was that every person could still have other traits. After his father's mistakes and the stories of Severus Snape, Malfoy didn't doubt a Slytherin could be brave or a Hufflepuff could be cunning, or anything else that seemed strange by the usual personifications. It just showed differently. So a Gryffindor using him to get what she wanted was not surprising. In his opinion that could just be women in general. Still, he could never forget his manners. " Good evening. Deveraux. What brings you here tonight?" he asked, the Malfoy snark in full swing. Some things change with war and some things didn't.

[post Albus after a time skip]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces