Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Phantom

TaoShu FengHuang

Weapon :: Guan Dao
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

Showing some patience Tao watched Inari run around like a kid at their first snowfall, which he really was, and shook her head. Where he got the energy and determination to behave like that in this sort of weather she didn't know. Tao was just trying to keep her whole body from shaking long enough to get the map strait.
"Actually, we can't." she said sternly to his plea to play in the snow. "We only have another hour before the sun sets and in this weather hypothermia and frost bite are a real risk." Tao told him, but knew her words were just going in one ear and out the other.
She shuddered as another harsh gust of wind cut right through her bulky clothing. Glancing around the shuddering pine trees that surrounding them Tao tried to get some idea of their location. In this place there were no landmarks or road or signs, so they may as well already be lost.
Finally after she fumbled the map around Tao was able to find where they were. She exhaled with a smile-- until something smacked her on the side of the head. Like all the ferocity of hell was on her side Tao turned to Inari who was building up more ammunition. The snow left on the side of her head melted away instantly as steam began to rise from her head.
She lost it. "Would you stop that for two seconds and help me!!?" Having lost all self control Tao scooped up a mitt-ful of snow and made a shotty attempt at hitting Inari, heaving the snowball over her shoulder in a fit which turned into a fireball mid-flight. The snow around Tao's knees was to thick it caught her by the legs, and as fireball flew off she fumbled and fell into the frigid snow. It was then when Tao lost her grip on the map that a another strong wall of wind hit them and ripped it clean out of her hands.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Company :: Inari
Souls :: 0
User Image
Raigin

Raigin looked at the pink haired girl as she looked him over. It was obvious she was as unhappy with the pairing as he was. A great sign. Did she say Kill things? Is she serious about this mission or not? "This isn't some childish game we may not be the strongest things around once we get there. Ifyou aren't going to take this seriously then I suggest you stay here. I won't be responsible for you being turned into a zombie out of carelessness." he said bluntly.

He could already tell this wouldn't work. And he wasn't going to cover an issue that could be the death of them later. "Zombies are a serious threat that needs to be approached with caution. They come in large numbers, have immense phisical strength, and corrupt and spread at a rapid rate. If they bite you your one of them. End of story. On top of that they don't feel pain or weariness so the fight needs to end in one blow. My hand to hand combat won't be enough so they partnered me with you, a sword type. Now i need to know I can count on you as much as you can count on me." He said crossing his arms over his chest to reveal the smooth silver bracers on his arms. On closer inspection the metal boots on his legs looked strong and well maintained, but many scuffs and scratches could be seen beneath the polish.

As maya spoke Raigin nodded, "Your right, sorry." he held the book out to jackson. "Seems we are comrades on this mission as well, take this, It's better to know your enemy before you face them so you can come prepared." he said calmly. "They're weak to fire." he said crossing his arms over his chest, "Would be better if we had fire in our arsenal." he said.

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Amber Daigun

As Amber heard someone shouting angrily at her, she only glanced over to the girl while raising an eyebrow. This was wart of their team it seemed, obviously the weapon, how she was whining about her talking bad about the Ravencroft guy. Then the man himself showed up, pulling the girl back by the collar like a misbehaving puppy. It was actually quite appropriate.

"You should really keep that little guard dog of yours muzzled, Dickey-boy. Anyway, you must not have gotten all the info about the mission. Our Deathscythe babysitter is meeting us there. I guess we're on our own for getting there...which isn't a problem for me. The Daigun family might not be renowned meisters like some people, but money is something we have plenty of. Shouldn't be tough to take one of the private jets that way. And I suppose you can come along, Dickey-boy...and your little dog too..."

Amber of course would have preferred to tell the Ravencroft kid to find his own ride, but the last thing she needed was to get in trouble for not being 'a team player'. She was still sure she could run circles around this guy, so when it came to the mission she'd just outperform him. She's make sure this meister from the 'great Ravencroft family' saw that he paled in comparison to her.

"So if you're coming, Dickey-boy, I can make a call and have us there asap. Wouldn't want any more people than needed getting hurt, right? C'mon, Jackie, we're leaving. If Dickey boy doesn't keep up he can find his own ride."

User Image Inari Yukoto

Inari ducked as the fireball flew over his head catching the tip of his hair on fire. "Hey thats cheating!" he declared scurrying to put it out. Looking up he found Tao face first in the snow. "geeze I know i said to relax but thats taking it a little too far don't you think." he said shaking his head in disbelief.

Hearing a growl he suddenly looked back and forth for a few seconds. "What was that!" hearing it again he stopped holding his stomach. "Oh never mind that's just me" he said with a grin. Walking over he held out his hand. "We should probably stop playing around and find the town before night fall... besides I'm hungry. Need help?" he said with a grin.

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
DEFINE your meaning of WAR
To me it's what we DO when we're BORED
I feel the HEAT comin' off of the BLACKTOP
And it MAKES me want it MORE
Because I'm HYPED up out of CONTROL
If it's a FIGHT, I'm READY to go
I wouldn't put my MONEY on the other GUY
If you KNOW what I know that I KNOW
It's been a LONG time COMING
And the TABLE'S turned AROUND
'Cause ONE of us is GOING
ONE of us is going DOWN
I'm not RUNNING,
It's a LITTLE different NOW
'Cause ONE of us is GOING
ONE of us is going DOWN

W I N O L A | H E R R M A N | W E A P O N User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Winola's cheeks flushed the same shade as her hair. Did he seriously just accuse her of not taking this seriously?! Her?! This was everything to her! This was the only thing she was truly good at! "Oh, I do take this seriously," she spat, "But all the knowledge in the world about zombies isn't going to be what it comes down to when you're fighting them. It's how you react. It's trusting your instinct and keeping alert and ready at all times. It's about targeting individual weakness and using your surroundings to your advantage. You need to know you can count on me? You can. You can count on me to be the best damn weapon you're ever gonna get and to defend you to the last breath in me. Because even if I don't like you, I will do my duty and protect you and fight for you. That's what you can count on me to do."

She turned away from him, eyes still flashing with anger, and tried her best to not let him get to her. "C'mon. Let's go." she said coldly, not looking at any of them.

I'M NOT R U N N I N G.

This is HARDLY worth FIGHTING for
But it's the LITTLE petty s**t that I can't IGNORE
When my FIST hits your face and your face hits the FLOOR
It'll be a LONG time COMING
Bet you GOT the MESSAGE now
'Cause I was NEVER GOING
Yeah, you're the ONE that's going DOWN

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Richard Arthur Ravencroft the Meister
&
Alice Garstein the Chainscythe

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Summers, I look forward to working with you in the field." Alice said in her soft tone of voice, glad to see that Jackie had returned her bow, showing that she was someone with manners.

"Heh, looking forward to it Jackie, and don't worry, I know the type." Richard said with a soft grin, interlocking his hands behind his head.

It was then that Amber spoke up, and Richard had to grab Alice by the collar again to stop her from trying to rip Amber's throat out, knowing full well how much damage a chainscythe could cause to exposed flesh. He didn't even show a reaction to the nickname Amber gave him, just checking the notice he had been given about the mission, part of the notice having been smudged since Richard had received it when he had just gotten out of a shower earlier.

"Huh... so that's what the smudged text was... ah well." Richard said, pocketing the notice again. "Huh, been awhile since I've been in a private jet... last time was during a family vacation for my 10th birthday..." He said, placing a hand to his chin in thought as he tried to remember. "Sure, might as well come along... no need to call in a favor from someone who owes my family in this early... lead the way Amber." He said with a small smile.

Meanwhile, Alice was inwardly fuming, keeping a pleasant face as she thought of all the ways she could rip out Amber's throat. For now, she would keep her mouth shut, as Jackie seemed a nice girl, so she didn't want to have to murder Jackie's stuck-up princess of a partner.

"Lord help me, if Master Ravencroft wasn't here right now, I'd be re-enacting a chainsaw massacre right now..." Alice thought to herself, putting on a sweet smile as she stayed close to Richard, the only person keeping her from going ballistic on Amber right now.

Once Amber and Jackie would head out, Richard and Alice would follow, both of them wanting to get to Chicago as soon as possible before any more innocents possibly got hurt.

♠♣♥♦

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Maya

"If its fire that we need, then we shouldn't have many problems."

Maya spoke in a very matter of fact manner, almost as if she had experience in this sort of thing. While Maya had never gone on a mission before, she was trained for nearly any situation that would arise. She didn't know many things in the world, but if there was one thing she was an expert in it was combat.

"I can only use it in my weapon form, but I can shift my elemental properties. And if we're up against zombies, then it isn't that difficult to face them. Their just like slower, less intelligent people, they might not feel pain but if you're aware and don't let them surround you, then actually getting close enough to bite you isn't very likely. Unless normal people can bite you in battle too. Also, they wouldn't be able to bite us in our weapon forms..."

Maya then stopped talking when it seemed that Winola got upset at her meister for thinking she wasn't taking this seriously. It actually seemed the two of them were angry at eachother for the same reason...

"Umm...guys...you two should really try to calm down and get along...You won't be able to sync your wavelengths if you don't..."

Maya couldn't help but sigh. At least her Meister seemed to be a team player...if these two didn't manage to work together...this could end really badly. She supposed she would see when they got there though...

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageInari and Tao losing their map wasn't the only bit of bad luck the pair was running into. Once Inari was able to hear the growl of his stomach, he and Tao were both able to hear another growl. At first they would probably each think it was the other's stomach, but the sources of the growls seemed to be different, all over the place surrounding them. At first they wouldn't see much of anything around them except the white snow, however as they looked closer they could see four-legged figures darting about. The loud howl would confirm it. They were told to be on the lookout for a white wolf, but these certainly weren't the ones they were talking about. These seemed like ordinary wolves that were hungry, and greatly outnumbering them. It was hard to get an accurate count with them hidden as they were in the snow, but there were at least 10...

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Amber Daigun

It didn't take very long at all from when the group Chicago to when they were able to see the damage that had already been done. They didn't have to go far to hear about the monsters that was wreaking havoc across the city. Where were kishin eggs, a good number of them, but the real problem was some kind of ogre woman or something like that.

"Well, things have really gone to hell here. Hopefully the streets are clear, would hate to shoot someone by accident. Alright then, so how are we gonna find these guys? Any ideas Jackie?"

As Amber looked around, she got a little idea. Her eye went up to the rooftops, they were close enough to move along, and being up there would give them a good view of the surrounding area. A bird's eye view could be helpful in finding out where these kishin eggs were located, and also gave them the advantage when they found them. The benefits of a ranged weapon, you could be in an area your opponent couldn't reach and rain death upon them. She didn't know what kind of weapon Dickie-boy's pet was so he could find his own strategy.

"How's about we take to the rooftops, Jackie? We can do a little scouting, and if we find them, a little sniping..."

Unbeatable Phantom

TaoShu FengHuang

Weapon :: Guan Dao
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

Tao felt the map get torn out her hands by the winds, but caught in the snow she couldn't move fast enough. It was picked up by the wind and tossed away into the forest, where Tao was too stunned to even call after it. There it went: there only hope that they didn't get lost and freeze to death in the tundra.
Inari's jovial voice just sounded muffled and in the distance until it all came and hit her over the head. "We should probably stop playing around." he said, "find the town before night fall."
When he offered his hand to help her up Tao slapped it away. Half stuck in the snow she glared at him, but there wasn't blind rage behind it or some unspecific pent up anger. Just pure hatred target right at him. If looks could kill this one would have slit his throat.
"All I am trying to do... is keep you alive..." she hissed at him.
Finding her way back onto her feet on her own Tao stepped back away from Inari and continued to glare at him. "That's my job... what the hell is yours?" she asked him, her voice eerily quiet.
As a haunting call cut through the white noise of the wind, Tao gasped and wheeled around. She could see a dull gray object dart behind a tree, and then in the corner of her eye another movement. Her eyes moving every which way Tao realized they were everywhere: grey, very hungry wolves.
Tao muttered something in Chinese.
She didn't wait to act and her body then vanished into a red flame. As it spun it jumped into Inari's hands and formed a shaft and blade, turning into a red and gold guan dao.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Company :: Inari
Souls :: 0
User Image Inari Yukoto

Inari pulled his hand back as Tao slapped it away a pained expression on his face. As she glared at him he realized what she must have been looking at, noticing that the map was no longer in her hands. Even worse though was when she spoke. Her voice was howling in anger, that he could deal with. No this was almost sad... "I..." he was about to reply suddenly a loud howl cut through the darkness.

Inari looked into the snowy landscape as Tao did his eyes scanning the area as the figures darted about just out of sight. "Wolves..." he said angrily. Suddenly there was a burst of flame and Tao was heading his way. This is my chance to fix things... he thought catching her in between his fingers. Immediately he spun her in his hand feeling her wavelength crash into his causing it to bend and match hers. Then spinning her faster flames erupted from the guan dao. In a wide arc he brought Tao up above his head spinning her faster and creating a large wheel of flames that illuminated the area around them for some distance and melted away the snow at his feet to a degree giving him more movement.

"My job is to make your dream comes true, I swore to make you a deathscythe and damnit thats going to happen if It kills me. We are in this together, you protect me and I'll protect you got it!" Bringing tao to a stop he held the tip of the blade nearly at the ground. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath calming his breathing. He could hear them moving through the snow, they wouldn't get the drop on them.

There are about ten of them, wolves move as a pack and hunt with tactics that take advantage of their numbers. If I sit still they will serround us... but if we leave this circle our movement is stifled by the snow. What to do... he thought looking around with one eye quickly. Then a thought struck him, it was rough but he could probably manage it. He would keep that as a back up plan at first though. For now he waited, on his toes, alert, ready.

Dedicated Friend

User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ) ▬▬

User Image
                                                  Miles just laughed at Maya. When the confused girl spoke.

"A-am I a girl? Yes... Why do you ask? Don't I...look like I am? Well I don't think it really matters".

He pats her on the head "Your an adorable one. I give ya that Lil Red" The key to being a great Meister is a bond with one's weapon. And how else to do that by giving your partner a nickname. Miles is the friendly type. So making friends came pretty easy to him. Just then. The final member of the team showed.

"Hello please forgive for my tardiness I was doing research for the mission at hand. I am Raigin Maximillion Kasanagi, It's nice to meet you all."

Miles looks over at Raigin and smiles."Hm..Just like the file said. Up scale, by the book, pretty boy type." Miles thought, then he said "Ah, Its no biggy Rai my man. We werent waiting for to long. I'm Miles." Miles says in an upbeat tone. He was talking to Raigin as if they were long time friends already giving him a nick name just as quick as he did Maya. Those Miles thought it would be better if Raigin had glasses. Then he would have came up with a better and catchy nickname. He knew he wasnt gonna get such a far fetched team in the get go. He looks at the all three and puts his hands on his hips. He quickly got over his disappointment and let loose a grin. "Well then guys, the gang is all here...Let's blow this mission out the water...So Rai I was thinking-" He was cut off when Winola cut him off.

"Winola Herrman. Your weapon." She glanced around at all of them again, and exhaled. It was pretty clear she didnt wanna be here. "Right. Let's get this show on the road. I really need to kill something right now."

"Whoa...' Thought Miles then spoke out loud. "Got us a feisty one here. And with a sexy accent. Even tho you have a body of a ten year old. Your still easy on the eyes. I can get use to have such a pretty face around me." He says with a big face on his face rubbing his chin. He was trying to light up the mood. Even though Miles has accepted his team and partner quite warmly. It would seem they were already wasnt getting off the right foot will at least Rai and Winola werent.

"This isn't some childish game we may not be the strongest things around once we get there. If you aren't going to take this seriously then I suggest you stay here. I won't be responsible for you being turned into a zombie out of carelessness." he said bluntly and then continued to scold Winola. "Zombies are a serious threat that needs to be approached with caution. They come in large numbers, have immense physical strength, and corrupt and spread at a rapid rate. If they bite you your one of them. End of story. On top of that they don't feel pain or weariness so the fight needs to end in one blow. My hand to hand combat won't be enough so they partnered me with you, a sword type. Now i need to know I can count on you as much as you can count on me."

Miles sighs and shakes his head. "Come on Rai my man stop being so up tight." He says placing both hands on Raigin's shoulders. Then Maya, the smallest one on the team spoke.

"Well we're all here, right? So we should get going on our mission! Oh, hold on for a second."

Miles looks at his partner as she puts her hand on his chest he wasnt sure what the kid was doing but he went with it anyway. "Your right, sorry." said Raigin. Then Raigin turns to Mils handing him the book Raigin came with. "Seems we are comrades on this mission as well, take this, It's better to know your enemy before you face them so you can come prepared.". Miles chuckles a bit. "No need Rai. I'm way ahead of ya buddy". Then Winola lashed out "Oh, I do take this seriously...." She hit Raigin just as bluntly as he did. Miles puts up his hands "Whoa Whoa. guys. Let chill for a bit." Then Winola turned away from the group, "C'mon. Let's go." she said coldly, not looking at anybody. Miles let out a sigh and rubs the back of his head. "Oh boy....Let's just head to the train station guys. Before Nola here explodes" He says jokingly trying to cut the tension. Lil Red then spoke about her powers. Miles nods and gives her the thumbs up. "Your just full of surprises. Huh Lil Red? ....Any who let's head out before we miss our time."

About a few minutes later. The four man team was at the train station. They boarded and took their seats.

мood;; ExcitedXXXplace;; On A trainXXXwιтн;; Lil Red, Nola, & Rai
                                                  XXXтнємє;; Warrior

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

RikoSeryuji

Holy Emperor Raigin

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Richard Arthur Ravencroft the Meister
&
Alice Garstein the Chainscythe

"Oi, oi... seems like we've got quite a workload ahead of us..." Richard muttered as he looked around, seeing the damage that had been done.

At Amber's comment about hoping the streets were clear, Richard cocked an eyebrow, and he was even more surprised when Amber talked about going to the rooftops to scout and snipe. Richard wasn't aware that Amber couldn't use soul perception, and he scratched the side of his head a little, before just shrugging. While sniper fire from above would be something nice to have, Chicago was a pretty big city with a lot of tall buildings, and dense urban cluster in most locations, and with Kishin eggs and some 'ogre-woman' running around, splitting up would have risks.

"I don't think going up high is a good idea Amber... this is a pretty dense city with a massive population, and getting up to rooftops will take time, and the longer we take, the more risk of some trapped innocent being hurt or our targets escaping increases... as for finding them, I can handle that." Richard said, as he looked around, a small gust of wind ruffling the edges of his white long coat.

Closing his eyes, Richard slowly let out a long breath as he used Soul Perception to search for the soul wavelengths of the Kishin as well as the 'Ogre-woman', counting out how many he sensed on his fingers as Alice kept an eye out for anything that would be trying to sneak up on the group.

"Bingo... found them... there's a few Kishin eggs, and an Oni a couple blocks north... come on, we can run along the tracks for the L train and avoid the car clutter in the streets so that we can get there faster." Richard said, opening his grey colored eyes once he had located the mission targets, unaware of Aleisha's presence since she had used soul protect on herself. "Time to shine, Alice." He said over his shoulder to his partner with a grin.

"Yes sir..." Alice whispered with a soft smile, her body glowing blue, before she transformed into her Chainscythe form, Richard grasping onto her once she had finished changing.

Spinning Alice over his head a few times, Richard gave her a test sweeping vertical swing from below, the spinning chainsaw belt in her blade throwing up sparks when it came in contact with the ground. Smirking when he saw that he was just as in sync with Alice as he normally was, Richard dashed off to where he sensed the Kishin and the Oni, hoping Amber would follow him and not go off on her own, as last thing they needed was to be split up in such a large area, even if Richard could just use Soul Perception to find her again. Alice was just happy she could get a chance to vent her current frustration with Amber by helping Richard fight, since the possibility of getting some evil souls to begin the progression towards becoming a Deathscythe was just a bonus.

"Hmm... I wonder where the Deathscythe is... hopefully he or she isn't running late... supposed to wait, but there's no time for sitting around, the damage is bad enough as is." Richard thought to himself as he ran towards where the Kishin and Oni were, hoping he got to them before they could cause anymore chaos, still unaware there was a witch in the area, even if said witch wasn't evil.

Battle Theme: Battle #5

♠♣♥♦

Fanatical Lunatic

" So my family has done only bad things in the past..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jacki Charlott Morello
ღ..Family will last forever..ღ

Company: Amber
Thoughts: I hope she will take it careful.

User Image It seemed like she had done a good first impression and Jackie was quiet happy about it. That was until Amber start to talk could as much have asked for Alice to come at her. Then they start to speak about their respective family and the conversation made Jackie think back on her family for a moment until she understood that she and Amber where about to take a private Jet to Chicago. She followed after Amber looking back at Richard and Alice that followed behind. She was a bit excited as she had never travelled with a private jet before. Jackie lived on a strict budget and absolutely didn't want to spend money on 'useless' things.

When they had reach Chicago it didn't take long before they realize how much damage that had been caused. Apparently some ogre was the worst of all the troubles. Jackie didn't like the sound of that. When Amber asked her about how to find them Jackie seemed a bit surprise." Ehh, well. I have heard that most kishin eggs favour sneaking around and make sneak attacks and ambushes on their targets. So the fastest and most natural way of doing it would be by using Soul Perception." However Amber didn't seem to listen as she looked up and seem to have gotten an idea of her own. Richard however beat her to telling Amber what she thought." I'm afraid he is right Amber... We should at least find our target before we climb to a position or we might be doing it for nothing." Then Richard start to show his skill in front of them and even start saying thing they should do. Jackie knew at least enough about Amber to know that she hated to be told what to do. She then saw Alice turn into her weapon form." What an impressive weapon... and they are of." She looked back at Amber." So what do we do now? I should better transform as I can't keep up with you otherwise." There was a light and soon Jackie was in her Colt form in Amber's hand." So, you make the call."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"... Then I will spend my life amend for that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces