User Image

xxxxxxxx"Resonate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour Soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInto Mine...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and >>Together<<,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOur Hearts Will
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBind."

xxxxxxxxx♡ ♥
                                                xxxxxxxxxAs soon as the blonde gripped her hand, Weiss felt completely ecstatic; shaking the girl’s hand vigorously. Meeting new people always gave Weiss this uncontrollable happiness along with the insatiable desire to know everything about them. Although the girl seemed unwilling, Weiss had already made up her mind about what she was planning to do. ”I'm Revini. It's nice to meet you Vice.” The girl introduced herself. Upon hearing the way Revini pronounced her name, she blinked, pausing momentarily before cracking a smile. ”Um, I'm still rather new here, maybe you can show me around.” Rev said as she grabbed Weiss’ hand and dragged her along. ”Rodger!~” She simply complied, gripping the girl’s hand back and taking off. Running through the hallways she pointed out things and described them with one word, ”Classroom, Toilet, Detention, Training Room,” Once they got to the end, Weiss pointed at a large bulletin board, ” Mission Board.” She said blankly before running outside excitedly.

xxxxxxxxxAs soon as they reached the town, Weiss removed her shoes and began to run around freely. She huffed happily like an excited puppy as she ran, ”To the town!” She cheered, making a curved line towards Death City. Walking the streets of Death City, Weiss calmed down a bit and started to point out important checkpoints and her favorite places to go, ”Zat café alvays gives me a lot of sveet bread! Unz zat is vhere Mana bought me shoes! Unz zat…” She stopped in front of a building with flashing lights coloring the windows and loud, erratic music booming through the doors. ”… Chris likes going there, but Mana said I should stay avay…” She spoke bluntly like a child, roaming the streets aimlessly, Weiss put a hand to her chin and thought about where she wanted to bring Rev. ”Oh!” She exclaimed, ”Zhere is somezing I vant to show you! But you can only see it at nighttime… it—”

xxxxxxxxx”Weiss! New girl!!” Weiss’ ears perked at the sound of Night’s voice, she turned to see Night and Alkaia approaching with two different colored dragons following behind. ”Night! Alkaia! Dragons!” She exclaimed happily, raising her hands in the air.

Ethnicity: {German}xxxxxxxxxMood: {Happy} xxxxxxxxxxx
Partner: {Revini Kincaid} xxxxxxxxxCompany: {Rev, Night, Al} xxxxxxxxxx
Class Mastery: {Giant Hammer Meister}xxxxxxxxxLocation: {DWMA >> Death City}xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image
Cryska Eden
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

What reason was there to believe the words she was hearing? The past told her none. No reason to listen to anything he said. As much that had happened, it should’ve been instinct to deny any words out of his mouth. It was impossible to feel anymore confused. Cryska knew he had some agenda already. Why else would he be taking notes about what he saw.

"If you want that cage off I need to figure out whats happening."

Those words sounded… sincere. Again, Cryska could only stare with a placid look and eyes filled with uncertainty. Would the reaper really just forsake her if what he was saying was true? Why had he given her so many chances if he just wanted to get rid of one of his own weapons. No, that’s not correct. A death scythe was something she only was in title. Deep down the weapon knew she had always been trying to pry her way into a place she didn’t belong. It wasn’t something she just realized, but something that was known for a long time, yet she still tried.

Accept being exiled without a fuss. By doing that those years ago she had hoped to atone. When she was needed, they would call on her again. That was what she believed, yet the call never came. It took more time than she would admit to come to terms with that.

“You’re dangerous.”

The old her would have taken that as a compliment. Not now, not ever again. She didn’t want to be seen that way anymore. Hearing those words made the edges of her eyes tinge with crimson. The only color left on her face was in the emotional glassy eyes. It was a curse, she learned, to be strong. Her.. strength. It had been a blight for so long - only beneficial to herself.

Rez’s words couldn’t be denied. They were right. Cryska licked her lips and bit her lower lip before swallowing roughly. It bothered her that Rez was serious and then almost in the same sentence completely blew it away by making a joke out of it.

“...If I remove the box… it will kill you.”

That was the first thing the doctor said as he came back into the room looking more frightened than Cryska did. He had said some more things, something about catching it too late and the same thing had happened to Laberlin. He said her symptoms would get worse over time and that Lord Death had said to make her as comfortable as possible with anything she wanted.

“...Okay…”

Those were the only words that came from her mouth as she sat up on the bed. Her pupils shook, as if she were still confused. She understood though. At this point, Cryska figured it didn’t matter who was right and who was wrong. Either way, it was out of her hands. Two choices were available that she saw. Get angry, so violent that a fissure was left in the world where she once was or...

“...I’ll be going then…”

Quietly accept her death with whatever dignity she had left.

Aged Codger

don't be so simple.
people adore monsters.

XXXXXXXXXXthey fill their s o n g s and s t o r i e s with them.
User Image

Rez could see Cryska's heart break apart when she heard the news and the calm tone in her voice wasn't enough to hide the pain she felt. Despite feeling bad, he couldn't understand her reaction. He had expected anger, or even grief from the woman, and though he knew she was devastated at the doctors words she accepted them calmly. As the doctor continued to explain the reason they couldn't remove it, Rez could tell the young man honestly believed it. He had no doubt the doctor could remove the cage without her dying but to both him and the Reaper, madness was death. Finally the Death Scythe sat up, taking a moment to catch her breath before excusing herself and leaving. Rez turned to follow her taking one look back at the doctor before leaving. As their eyes met the message was clear. Rez knew the truth. "There's no secret to killing someone. You don't have to be stronger then them or even smarter." he said turning back towards the door. "All you have to be is willing."

"Cryska, wait." he said walking beside her in the hall, hoping to stop her for a moment. Ignoring him she kept moving and he finally grabbed her shoulder to turn her around and face him. As he did he could feel her skin shift and saw the metal blades cutting through his hand. "You know why they won't take it off. You may not trust me but are you really just going to accept this." Rez had to know, he had to hear her answer. He had fought the Death Scythe and her friends many times, and though he disliked her she was like he was. They were both monsters fighting because they refused to accept what they had. Cryska stayed silent, not bothering to reply. Rez kept eye contact for another moment before pushing her to the ground, something she wouldn't have let him do if she wasn't ill. Rez had lost any semblance of patience and opened a portal on the closest wall. "Then die here Cryska Eden, let your friends grieve over your corpse and know that when they're done they won't respect your memory... They'll pity it." he said before stepping through.

_______________________________________________________

they d e f i n e themselves in relation to them.
                              even as we curse monsters, we admire them.
                              trust me, there are far worse things to be than a monster...

Company: Cryska
                              Thoughts: Angry
                              OOC:
User Image
ıllıllı яєνιиι кιи¢αι∂ ıllıllı

Sometimes reputations
outlive their applications...

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

They had barely turned the corner when Weiss started running full tilt down the hallways, dragging Revini behind her. "Woah! Wait... Slow down." Revini's words fell on deaf ears as the girl ran through the school yelling out the names of rooms as they passed with no real explanation as to what they were. Catching a corner at full speed they almost trampled a pair of boys in the hallway. Weiss barely missed them and ended up swinging Revini right towards one of them. Jumping at the last second she managed to clear the short boy and land in a sprint, keeping herself from falling and getting dragged the rest of the way through the school. As they reached the front entrance and courtyard Revini was certain she had survived the worst of the ordeal, though she realized how wrong she was as they reached the mountain of steps leading up to the school and watched Weiss leap into the air. Unfortunately she was still holding Revini's hand and she had slammed on the breaks the moment they reached the stairs. The effect caused both girls to start tumbling down the stairs together. Revini caught her footing partway down and by the time she reached the bottom was back on her feet. Weiss on the other hand was still tumbling head over heels in what was close to a cartwheel motion. Revini was ready to catch the girl so she didn't break her skull when she finally hit the end of the stairs but to her surprise Weiss had either recovered more then she thought or was incredibly lucky and landed feet first with both hands in the air. "To the town!" she yelled grabbing Revini's wrist again and starting running towards the town. "Wait, where are your shoes?"

Revini was happy she had lots of practice running. She had started to doubt Weiss ever ran out of energy but finally the started to slow as she pointed out places in the town. Revini took note of a club that she had apparently been warned away from hoping it would be a good place to hide out if she needed to. Packed clubs were a great place to hide if you didn't want to be found. Between the flashing lights and packed crowds you could be in plain sight and have someone not be able to find you. Finally she heard another voice yell in there general direction and Weiss stopped in her tracks. "Thank god, when she said she wanted to go to a special place I was certain she was gunna run all the way back to Germany." Revini turned to see two girls walking up to them. One was tall and slender but was dressed like some kind of amazon and the other had two small dragons flying around her. Revini nearly threw up her hands and left, unsure she could handle any more craziness today. "Then again I'm a girl who can turn into a giant hammer, so who am I to talk." she thought shrugging to herself. The younger one with the dragons called her new girl and Revini felt herself tense. "Its Rev, not new girl." she said defensively. "Nice pets, though I'm more of a cat person myself."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

...Sometimes fires don't go out, when you're done playing with them.

Location - DWMA: Hall
With - Weiss, Night, Alkaia
Mood - Sarcastic
OOC -

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image

Hattori★ Mana
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Just like their brief fight with the zombie, Mana mimicked her meisters movements as if they were her own. Each draw of the blade carried out in unison. Strike after strike, Mana built up their wavelengths into the slim shape of the katana before it was unleashed. Every time it took with it the appearance of a crimson fox tail passing through the tree like a phantom. The resulting damage was only a dent with every swing. 'I have a reputation to uphold! I can't let a tree get the better of me!' the weapon thought to herself. Her desire to cut that tree in half coupled with the adrenaline she was still feeling from before drove her to push herself harder. They were a team and that meant she had to put in just as much effort as her partner was.

After one final attack, the two were left breathing heavy and exhausted. Mana transformed, appearing next to her partner. She took a deep breath, pulling her arms behind her head and bending back slightly. "Whew... that's the most we've used the First Tale in rapid succession like that. An improvement, for sure." Mana said, smirking at Christoph from behind the surgical mask. "We'll get it! Still eight more Tales to go after all! If the first was strong enough for everything, there'd be no point, right?!" the weapon reinforced in an attempt to lift her meister's spirits.

Mana stretched with both of her arms out in front of her while arching her back, giving in to deep inhale and exhale. "Might as well call it a day. We'll just get sloppy if we try to continue this tired and I won't have us building any bad habits!" Stop while you're ahead as the saying went. That went double for their training. "We can go have that drink of yours, I guess." sounding not to thrilled about going to Crash still. "By the way, did you think of a joke for the homework? Maybe Professor Eden was kidding, but better safe than sorry, hm?"

Ooc ┊

Interesting Cat

User Image
User Image

Night S. Starsune & Alkaia Maota

Two become one, our souls have been connected.
A bond that's stronger than words.

Night huffed at Rev's reactions of calling her a new girl. "Well I'm sorry. I don't know you and your new to the school so I had nothing else to call you unless you wanted me to call you, you or girl or something like that!" the dragon witch snapped back. "Anyway, I am Alkaia, this is Night." Alkaia told Rev putting a hand on Night's shoulder. Feeling Splatter nudge her, the amber eyed girl introduced the two dragons, "And the rainbow colored dragon is Splatter, and the other is Shaeon." "We decided to check in on you and see how you were doing as I mentioned before hand about how you are new here." the scythe told Rev slightly irritated.

And now in sync our fates will come together.
And it will not go unheard.

Demonic Shade

User Image
Natalie ◊ Gareth◊

They had made it to the stairs of the school, not having gone down them yet. Natalie was kind of staring into space at this point, having finally got her mouth back under control and was no longer spouting off 100 words a minute. Tabby was pouting beside her about the fact that they wouldn't be able to go on any missions yet. Nat felt the same way, but was too busy staring at the skyline of the city to pout with her partner. When Tabby asked if Nat knew any jokes it shook her out of her reprieve. "I used to tell myself jokes all the time, I'm really good at them!" She smiled, her attitude counteracting the implications of her words. She didn't like delving into her past too much. It would make her relapse into a word spouting mumbler. She had already done that once today, and was determined not to do it again. "Maybe we should just go practice resonating for a while. I want to be able to resonate and still use my wavelength. It makes it a little harder to fight without being able to use both hands." She loved having Tabby as a partner, but she only turned into one claw, which meant that Nat was making up the difference with her own direct wavelength attacks. It usually threw their opponents for a loop, but when they were actually resonating it was harder for Nat to use both in tandem without losing the resonance. The miester put her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth for a moment, right on the edge of the stairs. "Come on, let's at least get out of here." She finally said, starting down the long staircase to the bottom of the hill. Usually she would run down the stairs at full speed, but she wasn't feeling it today. The downer that they wouldn't be able to go on missions, plus everything else that happened was weighing on her more than usual.

✦Where I'm at:Outside DWMA
✦Who I'm With:Tabatha
✦My Thoughts:I'm kinda tired.
✦Condition:100%

Monkey Ninja Haruko

((SOOOO sorry about not posting sooner. Super busy lately, but I finally got a post up, even if its crap))

Kawaii Kitten

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxx"Resonate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour Soul

xxxxxxxxx♡ ♥
                                                xxxxxxxxxEyes trained on the two dragons, the corner of Weiss’ lips twitched downward upon hearing the small bickering between Night and Revini. Her focus switched between the two as they shot dirty looks towards one another and before it could grow into something more than senseless bickering, Weiss stepped in. ”Night! Alkaia! Dragons!” She exclaimed once more, looking for attention. ”Oyoyo? Vere you looking for us?” Completely disregarding the uprising tension in the group, ”Vhat’s up? Do you vant to play?” She gave a dark grin implying sparring practice. Her smile brightened when she came up with more ideas, ”Or ve could run along ze rooftops! –Ah, but ve have to do our homevork.” She added lazily. Just then a loud, muffled roar vibrated through the air, causing Weiss’ eyes to widen, and what started as look of shock graduated to a look of intense pain. She gritted her teeth as tears started to well in her eyes, turning to Revini, she gave a look of menacing seriousness. A drip of sweat produced from her forehead where the dried blood matted, leaving a faded red trail as it ran down her cheek and fell from her face. The air around her was thick and suffocating, as if she was sensing an unbeatable threat.
                                                xxxxxxxxx”I’m hungry.” Weiss deadpanned; completely destroying the built up dramatic apprehension she created within mere moments. Holding her stomach, she pinched her eyes closed as another loud growl erupted from her stomach. ”Can’t… go on… Need… food.” She groaned. Turning to Rev she placed a hand on her shoulder, ”Rev, please…” Weiss spoke as if it was her last request. ”Buy me food?” She asked in a sweet tone, offering a charismatic smolder.

Ethnicity: {German}xxxxxxxxxMood: {HUNGRY} xxxxxxxxxxx
Partner: {Revini Kincaid} xxxxxxxxxCompany: {Rev, Night, Al} xxxxxxxxxx
Class Mastery: {Giant Hammer Meister}xxxxxxxxxLocation: {Death City}xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Distinct Dabbler

Tabatha Tabby Black
●Location // DWMA●
●Company
// Natalie●
●Health
// XXXXXXXXX/●

♫I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my
red door I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is
black

User Image

Natalie's cheery smile plus the admission she often told jokes to herself did not seem unusual to Tabatha. If anything, she thought it a good thing. Her partner's talking to herself never struck the weapon as worrisome. "I'm glad I have your help then," Tabatha responded, a short and quiet laugh escaping her lips. She must have known some jokes, but the pressure of coming up with one had driven them from her mind. Jokes aside, Natalie had another proposition, and Tabatha wasn't opposed to it. The whole one handed claw thing was a little difficult, and she felt bad about it, but knew there was nothing she could do. Actually, she had heard of cases where only one claw was wielded, but in her opinion that didn't suit Natalie's style. Tabatha considered it her fault that she couldn't accommodate her meister, but she didn't know anyone else to team up with. That was why Natalie's wavelength abilities had been so helpful. She could make up for Tabby, but there were still pro.s and con.s as Natalie mentioned. While Tabatha was reviewing all this in her mind, Natalie had decided on their next move. "Sure!" She chirped, and matched pace with Natalie as they started taking steps, and caught another joining in. "Oh, kitty!" Tabatha said as her smile appeared. It looked familiar to her, and soon she suspected this was their teachers cat. Every now and again she saw it wandering around the school. Tabatha moved a little faster to try and pet it, but it seemed the feline had some place to be. "Oh, yeah I'm pretty busy too," she said as it escaped. "Got a lot of resonance practice to do." She would probably see it later, although now she was curious about who was watching the cat while their professors were away. It couldn't be Cryska could it...?

♫If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me until the morning comes
I see a
red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black

((Ok a little writers block. I'm not sure how to go about the cat. cx Also are we close to Weiss and company?))

Interesting Cat

Demonic Shade

User Image
Natalie ◊ Gareth◊

Natalie just giggled as her partner started talking to that cat that had wandered up beside them as they walked. It rushed ahead of them, leaving Tabby talking to empty air as it took off. "I'm sure it wasn't trying to be rude." She said, smiling at her partner. They reached the bottom of the stairs and Natalie stopped for a moment, finger to her chin. "Where should we go to for practice? Mana and Chris usually train in the park.... but that can be so boring.. just surrounded by trees... Maybe we could find one of the other pairs in our class and duel or something!" She finished excitedly, looking over at Tabby to see what her partner had to say.

✦Where I'm at:Death City; near DWMA
✦Who I'm With:Tabby
✦My Thoughts:Who would spar with us though....
✦Condition:100%

Monkey Ninja Haruko

Interesting Cat

Kawaii Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxS i d e S t o r y

// It's Halloween and the DWMA is throwing a party, except, we have a strange party guest that no one seems to recognize. After this person become noticed by the group, the party goes terribly wrong and some go missing. Is this Mysterious stranger the reason for all the odd happenings going on in the DWMA?

Kawaii Kitten

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxx"Resonate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour Soul

xxxxxxxxx♡ ♥
                                                xxxxxxxxxOpening the doors of the DWMA, Weiss bolted in. She ran freely along the corridors, following the loud music and colorful strobe lights to find a large room filled with mist. Tonight, was the Halloween Bash. Weiss had been looking forward to this day since she first set foot in Death City. Being and orphan, Weiss didn’t know a lot about Holidays since her orphanage was too poor to afford celebrating it. But she had always heard stories of Halloween. A day where one can dress up and have all the candy they can eat, the one flip side was: the older you get, the scarier the costumes. But being the carefree spirit she was, fear didn’t come easy, in fact, Weiss never really got scared. Sure she got surprised or excited, but those were her regular personality traits.
                                                xxxxxxxxxIn an attempt to scare herself, Weiss had spent the entire day watching Horror films in her room. Instead of scaring her, it got her worked up like three cups of coffee. She was only minutes from flying off the handle. Ignoring the ‘No Fighting’ sign by the door, Weiss waltzed in with her usual happy-go-lucky countenance. It was a bit hard to see from all the fog and flashing lights, but the booming music gave her a rush. To her surprise the room was filled with people; every couple of steps she took, she ran into some type of ghoul or goblin drenched in blood.
                                                xxxxxxxxxThe DJ in the corner flipped the disc and started a song that was more on a soft eerie tone, lowering the volume a bit so it would be easier to talk. In the time, Weiss took the opportunity to ask around to where to food was. After being directed to the other side of the room, she saw all the soda and Halloween treats lined up for the taking and helped herself. After a while of stuffing her face, Weiss heard some female voices laughing. Turning to her side, she spotted a group of girls in exotic and expensive-looking outfits laughing at her and pointing at her costume. Glancing from their elegant and jewel embedded fabrics to her short, raggedy and ripped, faded white dress. The edges were burnt and the sleeves were long and shredded, making it look like she survived some type of natural disaster. She then looked down to her feet, which were bare and slightly dirty.
                                                xxxxxxxxxAs they continued to laugh, Weiss fixed her white bandage that wrapped her head and slightly covered one eye, then walked away with a mound of candy in her arms. As she passed the group of girls, the music stopped, she turned slowly to the group. Giving a sinister glare in the midst of the eerie fog, she titled her head at an odd angle, letting her hair fall into her face. “I curse your soul.” She hissed in a threatening tone before slipping into the fog. She giggled cheerfully upon hearing their terrified whimpers and skipped off to the door to wait for her late friends.

Ethnicity: {German}xxxxxxxxxMood: {Creepy} xxxxxxxxxxx
Partner: {Revini Kincaid} xxxxxxxxxCompany: {--} xxxxxxxxxx
Class Mastery: {Giant Hammer Meister}xxxxxxxxxLocation: {DWMA Party Room}xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Distinct Dabbler

Tabatha Tabby Black
●Location // Party●
●Company
// N/A●
●Health
// XXXXXXXXXX●

♫I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my
red door I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is
black

User Image

Tabatha had to say, she was pretty pleased with the turn out. Social butterfly wasn't a word easily associated with her, but this party was an exception. Not that she was doing a lot of talking, but she was here. She was doing a lot of listening. Crowded places like this were always good for overhearing interesting things, and even the music couldn't keep her from old eavesdropping habits. Her favorite comments were of course about her costume choice. She was wearing a cute stocking cap with cat ears built in, but with a flowing white shirt specked with fake blood that Tabatha thought looked ghostly. Being a ghost cat might not have too unusual, but her skirt did not match anything. It was puffy, brown, and coated in candy, plus a few wrappers where candy had previously been. Not too far away another group was doing their best to figure out what on earth the weapon was supposed to be. Tabatha took this as her chance to remove another piece of candy from her skirt, and create further confusion.

She wasn't just smirking from the sweet taste of sugar in her mouth. She ever so slightly enjoyed the attention she got. After all, her usual way of dressing earned her odd remarks. Halloween was her time to shine. It was like a challenge she enjoyed taking on every year, and this party was a great place to exhibit the results. Of course, party's were meant for seeing friends and having a good time. Now that Tabby had the second part down, maybe she ought to work on the first.
I'm sure someone I know is around, she was sure, and Natalie was never too far away. They did live together so that helped, but Tabby couldn't help but notice at this moment they were separated. The news didn't concern her too much, Natalie would resurface in no time. The only other person within earshot seemed to be... Weiss, cursing someone's soul. Tabatha couldn't see her yet with all the mist, but was fairly confident that was her hissing voice. She must have been having fun, as usual. Now who else...? Tabby wondered, scanning the crowd around her.

♫If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me until the morning comes
I see a
red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items