Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
~Durash Dul~
((I'm so sorry it took SO long for me to post! I ended up having to take a phone call and by the time it was done, dinner was ready and by the time that was done, it was LATE. Sorry! Anyways, I hope everyone has returned to the tavern, cuz that's where I'm gonna head for my entrance post! Yay! Finally here it is! smile )

The creak of the apothecary's door was drowned out by the cheers of returning victors, the small garrison of stormcloak soldiers was easily taken down by the many warriors and people of Whiterun. Durash looked around curiously, surmising the situation. Skyrim was a harsh home and there was always a battle to be had, between factions or families, it was all the same to Durash. This had not always been her home and sometimes she thought of her birthplace, but it was better not to.

She stepped out of the shop with a noticeable presence, letting the heavy door slam unceremoniously after her. Blood spattered the armor and spoils of war adorned the victors as they all headed into the tavern. The sun gleamed down upon her emerald skin, differentiating her from most others. She was not appealing to her kind, she was not as large as her mother nor did she look as fierce, but her mother had been her father's favorite wife and she his favorite daughter, before she killed him, of course.

Her father arranged a most advantageous marriage for her, it would benefit him and the stronghold greatly. It did not go well for Durash. The moment her future husband saw her, rage built up in his eyes. He was led to believe he would marry the daughter of a fearsome chieftain, the epitome of their race and the pitiful orc before him looked like some green-faced nord with pitifully tiny tusks! The young warlord was furious, this was to be his first wife? What sort of heir would this female produce? Weak boys and green, nordic looking girls, he assumed. He intended to kill her just after the marriage, perhaps blame it upon sickness of some kind, but he refused to have any heirs produced by that female, and he was right.

Durash, being much wiser than her youthful years, knew the intents of beings through the language of their bodies and the intentions of their eyes and his eyes intended murder. She intended to survive, for months she pleaded with her stubborn father, begging him for her life, but he told her she was being hysterical. Her betrothed came to the stronghold for a visit, Durash came down with a fever swiftly, sickness took over her frame. Her father apologizing to her future husband about her health, assuring him that even though she looked thin, she was very shapely and this sickness was a rare occasion. The young warlord seemed concerned, but when everyone left, Durash caught him slipping poisons in her medicines, slowly giving her some sort of sickness. He would not leave her bedside and most of the others thought it was sweet to see such a caring companion by her side.

Her father was not swayed by her pleas, believing her to be delirious from sickness and she was often silenced by her caring fiancee, saying she needed rest. The time came for him to leave, he left his final large dose of poison in her medicine, believing her to be ignorant of his evil nature, he left her with a gentle touch to her cheek. She nearly died, but overcame the poison that her father had unknowingly forced her to take and when she recovered she was told it was just in time. Her wedding was to take place in two weeks at midnight. For the first time, fear rose up in her chest and for the final time she made a plea to her father, the chief. She burst into his chambers with a ferocious temper, demanding that he finally listen to what she had to say and understand what she had to say. In his stubborn nature he nodded his head and stuck up his nose, letting the words she said and 3 hours slip right through his ears. When she was finished. "I'm sorry Durash, but you will marry him. You are just still ill, you have been speaking wildly. You will feel better soon and be happy about the marriage and moving to a new stronghold!" She refused and his face took a serious turn.

"You WILL marry him. Your husband's family would have my head if you do not! It would be an insult to them if you reject him! That alone is enough for me to have to pay a bloodprice!"

She yelled back. "I will NOT!" Her father looked at her with a scary flicker of his gaze. "I could kill you instead, your sister would make a beautiful apology." Durash knew that her father was thinking to save his life.

Her brother ran into the room in time to see their father's sword miss Durash's midsection and his head fall to the floor shortly after. Durash's axe dripped with blood, her heart raced and adrenaline pumped through her legs as she looked into the eyes of her brother. The new chieftain of their tribe, he had already tried her and found her guilty in his head, her bloodprice would be death. She jumped through the window, shattering it and rolling into a thin bed of glass, cutting her jade-like skin as she rolled towards safety. She got up quickly and dusted the majority of the glass from her fox-fur armor, pulling some shards from her skin as she ran, she made her way towards the cities of the outsiders. The cities of men.

That had been nearly a year ago. Durash sipped at a potion she just concocted and made her way into the tavern. She slipped between a group of men letting them hold the door and tipped the potion bottle to drink it's contents and throw the glass into a bin, it shattered nicely. The firepit in the center of the tavern gave off a warm glow, curling smoke rose to the ceiling and hot flames crackled in it's embrace. The young orc's shapely figure cast a shadow much larger than herself and dancing with the shadows upon the walls. She smiled to look upon it, the hourglass of her form casting a timeless silhouette that Dibella herself would envy.

Durash walked up to the bar, ordering a large mug of mead and giving the tender some pieces of gold as she took her mead. She made her way towards the fire, happy to feel it's flames near her skin and stare into it's crackling songs. She sat down and sipped at her mead, glad to be warm and with a good drink.

((YAY! Finally posted! Ok, now I'm excited! My first posts always take the longest.))

~The chieftain had a willful daughter that wouldn't wed. "I could kill you instead." He had said. She promptly cut off his head, now her brother wants her dead and put a pretty bloodprice upon her head. She could kill you too, should you speak a word I just said. Shhhhhhh!!! Blood upon your head.~

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Jeerus Black-Tail Freelance Argonian Shadowscale

Jeerus rolled his eyes at the drunks comment and brushed past the group. He had survived a small battle and that deserved a celebration. He made his way up into the city where he found the tavern. As he entered the tavern he couldn't help but notice the many eyes that began to watch him. It wasn't everyday that an Argonian walked around this city. Many of the Nords in the tavern had looks of disgust in their eyes. It was obvious that Jeerus wasn't welcome in the tavern, but he didn't care. If a fight broke out he would be glad to spill some blood.

Jeerus made his way to the counter where the bartender glared at him. Jeerus gave him a smug smile, "I'll have a glass of mead for myself."

The bartender paused for a moment before fetching the request. He slammed the glass full of mead on the counter and glared at the Argonian. As Jeerus reached for his drink the bartender bent down and spit in his drink, "That's for flavor lizard."

A few men sitting around the bar laughed. Jeerus's smile vanished as he reached into his pockets and pulled out ten septims. He placed the gold on the counter and reached out for his mug. The bartender sneered as he reached out to scoop up his gold. As his hand was hovering over the coins Jeerus quickly unsheathed his dagger and pierced the mans hand to the counter. The Bartender let out a loud yelp as his hand twitched in pain.

"On second thoughts I'm not thirsty..." Jeerus hissed. He placed the mead back on the table and scooped up his coin. The tavern had grown deathly quiet and all that could be heard was the bartenders yelps of pain. Jeerus retracted his dagger from the mans hand and sheathed it. He turned on his heel and stopped for a second. Sitting just by the fireplace was a female Orc, "What have we here?"

Jeerus quickly slipped past a few of the big burly figures that where beginning to surround him. He found a seat next to the Orc and quickly sat down. He sighed as he felt the warmth of the fire against his scales. He glanced at the Orc for a second before turning his gaze back to the fire, "Isn't it a little strange that an Orc such as yourself would be traveling alone?"

He kept his gaze on the flames as he awaited for the woman's reply. Several Nords had begun to approach the Argonian with their fists raised. A fight was about to go down, but Jeerus didn't care at the moment about that. He was more interested in the woman he was sitting next to.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
~Durash Dul~

'

((Sorry that took so long! I'll try to keep it within 15 minutes to keep the posts going smoothly. I just had a bit of writer's block. I haven't roleplayed in a couple of years, so I think I'm a bit rusty. LOL!))

Mead had a beautiful way of coaxing warmth from deep in the soul, Durash grazed her tongue against her small tusks in her mouth with a smile. The warm alcohol slipped through her veins and she took another hearty gulp from her mug, it was half-full when she pulled a strange vial from her pouch and poured it into the the glass, filling it to the brim again and placing it to her soft, dark lips.

She placed the nearly flawless vial back within her pouch gently and continued to sip her smoking drink. Her pouch was odd and had a strange glow to it, as if it had been enchanted for some strange reason. No one but Durash really knows why it glows like it does. A voice cleared through the growing restlessness around her, at first she didn't realise she was being spoken to, it wasn't often anyone spoke directly to an orc in a tavern. Whether they were afraid or disgusted, whatever their reasons, casually talking to an Orc just something most residents of Skyrim did.

Her gaze remained upon the flames at first, sipping her drink and minding her business like she always did. The restlessness of the crowd began to pull her attention, she could sense their agitation and could feel the fight begin to brew. Blinking and pulling herself from her buzzing haze, she followed the gazes of the angry men to meet the eyes of an Argonian.

Shock was her first reaction. This was the first Argonian she had ever encountered and many things raced through her mind. The common ground was that they were both green, she guessed, but he had horns and scales like a lizard. She used to catch and eat lizards as a child, she knew so many recipes for lizard that it would probably offend this one, perhaps he wasn't exactly a lizard? What did she know? She knew she would keep all of the things racing through her mind to herself. She was fascinated and stared much longer than was necessary, she noticed he kept his eyes upon the flames as he waited rather patiently for her reply.

She cleared her throat and sat up a bit straighter, taking a healthy sip of her mead before answering calmly. "No, but I suppose it could be just as strange as an Argonian like you traveling alone." She looked around at the growing crowd of thugs surrounding the lizard-like man.

"Unless, of course these are your friends." She said cheekily, indicating the man pulling a dagger from his waistband. "I would choose better friends if I were you." She said as she tipped the mug up and chugged the rest of her mead concoction, rising in one motion with her axe and stretching her back. She looked at him with a small, seductive smirk. "I believe it's time for some introductions." She pulled up her axe and readied herself for the coming brawl.

The chieftain had a willful daughter that wouldn't wed. "I'll could kill you instead." He had said. She promptly cut off his head, now her brother wants her dead and put a pretty bloodprice upon her head. She could kill you too, should you speak a word I just said. Shhhhhhh!!! Blood upon your head.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Emil Onna the Bosmer

User Image

Emil had a tough night. He had robbed a sleeping band of theives without nearing their camp, by firing arrows at their bags of gold hanging by their tents. But the arrows carrying the bags landed near a giant, who grew curious of what it was. "Oh no you don't. I worked hard for that..." He had to sneak around the camp and try to get his gold from the towering brute. Now how would he do that? He spotted a nearby bear and smiled, glad to be a Bosmer. "Hey, you with the claws. Attack that giant. He just insulted you." The bear complied and rushed the giant, giving Emil enough time to grab his gold and run. He looked back, seeing the bear die, and continued running. "You won't be forgotten, bear." Now with a good amount of septims, Emil decided to head to the nearest town to spend his well-earned gold on some drinks at a tavern. As he entered, he ordered his drink and sat by the fire, gleefully wondering how the theives would react when they woke up and found out they'd been robbed. The other patrons had their own victories to cheer for. It seemed they'd won their latest battle. He loved watching the patrons get drunk and run their mouths or start fights. Watching them his and a way of learning what was going on in the world or amusing himself. Scanning the room, the only interesting thing he noticed was an orc girl. He rarely saw their kind. This could be interesting. He continued drinking his mead while discreetly paying attention to the orc incase something interesting happened. His instincts were right.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

"I try not to make friends... They just get in the way of business." Jeerus chuckled as he drew his steel short sword and dagger. He turned around to face the small group of men that where glaring at the two. It was six men against an Orc and an Argonian.

"Hey Sven.... isn't that the Orc with a bounty on her head?" one of the men grunted as he drew his dagger. The other men all laughed as Sven drew his steel great sword.

"Now that you mention it... I think it is that green little harlot that we've been looking for. I think we should have a bit of fun with her and that scaly lizard freak before we turn her head in for that gold." Sven chuckled.

"I call dibs on the Lizard. He seems like a feisty little devil." a third fat man chimed in as he unsheathed his war hammer.

Jeerus rolled his eyes. Why did he always put himself into situations like these. He glanced over at the Orc and gave her a devilish smile, "I'll take the fat one if you want to deal with their leader."

Some of the patrons began to leave the tavern or start heading to their rooms. This was a fight some of them didn't want to get involved in.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
~Durash Dul~

Durash looked around, irritated at the thought that common thugs like this knew her dirty laundry, she decided this case had turned out rather nicely. It was best that she silenced them for good, and what better way to do it than in bulk? She noticed the Bosmer, but she was so angry that those idiots were speaking of her private business that she forgot about the Argonian and the tavern entirely as she succumbed to her rage.

"Harlot?!" She saw red, her axe swung and sliced off one man's head, half decapitating the man next to him. Blood spurted from his neck as the man choked in his own fluids and stared at the separated head of his companion. She looked down at the dying body. "I am the daughter of a fearsome chief. Shut the ********---" She severed the man's head completely with her axe. "UP." She felt calmness spread through her body, her eyes blinked and brought back her smooth demeanor. She remembered where she was and looked up to the Argonian. "What?" She looked over towards the men left. The fat guy, the leader and 2 other guys.

She hiccuped once. "Ok." People cleared a path for her as she walked up to the leader of the group. He looked frightened, like an inexperienced warrior. She glared down at him and gripped him by the scalp and chunks of his hair, shoving him up against the wall, she pushed her face into his face. "It isn't wise to provoke an Orc, especially a female. How do you know these things of me?" She pushed the blade of her axe against his throat, she was too irritated and annoyed to wait for his answer, she didn't care anymore. Thanks to him more people knew of her private issues than ever needed to. She pushed him into the wall and pulled her axe back, shoving the sharp tip of it into his gut and pulling it out. She stood there taking in a deep breath and pushing back her ponytail.

The chieftain had a willful daughter that wouldn't wed. "I could kill you instead." He had said. She promptly cut off his head, now her brother wants her dead and put a pretty bloodprice upon her head. She could kill you too, should you speak a word I just said. Shhhhhhh!!! Blood upon your head.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Emil Onna the Bosmer

User Image

Emil turned his full attention to the orc and argonian when the drunken thugs showed up. Now this was getting interesting. They already wanted a fight, but seemed to get more interested in some bounty on the orc girl's head. "Oh dear. Bounty hunting." He took another sip of his mead, smiling. Another perk to being what he is. Being resistant to poisons and diseases made It hard to get drunk, so he could keep all his focus on what's going on here. He tilted his head when the lizard explained his plan. "There's six of them. If she gets the leader and you get tubby, who gets the other four meatheads?" Suddenly, the orc girl dealt with them. "Nevermind." He drank down the rest of his mead and laughed. "Don't piss of an orc."

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well... That was oddly successful. As the soldiers retreated, Kahina allowed herself some time to leisurely pull the sword from one of the attacker's backs, a quick flick and a cleaning spell wiping the blood from both it, its counterpart, and her armor. Hm... When the hell did that get there? "Typical." She muttered, rubbing a slight scratch on her upper arm, just a few centimetres from where the shoulder guard would have blocked it. A warm glow enveloped her hand a second or so, and with a quick rub of the affected area, the would was gone. Both swords now sheathed, she turned her attention to the town again, and wandered off towards the inn once more. It was still freezing outside...

What greeted her inside wasn't particularly friendly, though. Looks like someone had really goofed here, considering a rather irritated orc was now somewhat bloodied, with a nice heap of corpses gracing the floor. "...The hell did I miss now?"

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Jeerus smiled as the Orc caused a distraction. With three of the men already dealt with it was time for him to make his move. He quickly darted in and stabbed the two other men that where about to pounce on the Orc. The men fell to the ground dead.

"And then there was one...." Jeerus hissed as he turned his attention to the fat man with the war hammer. the man quivered in fear as he slowly started to back away towards the exit.

"Now.... I don't want no trouble from the likes of you... Just get way from me you green freaks." the fat man stammered as he fiddled with the door knob.

"Green freaks eh?" Jeerus chucked as he threw his dagger into the man's foot. The fat man yelped in pain as he dropped his weapon. Jeerus rushed him and slammed him through the door. They both toppled through the door and into the streets. Jeerus quickly stood up and placed his blade against the mans throat, "Am I feisty enough for you now?"

"Please...." the fat man cried as he cringed away from the blade.

"Now then... what was it about a bounty I heard you say? Something about that lovely little lady that's in the tavern right now..." Jeerus sneered as his eyes became crazed.

"I... Please I just.... She's wanted for murder... The price on her head is really high too... That's all I know I swear..." the fat man sobbed. Jeerus cocked his head and then quickly turned back to the tavern door. That was very interesting... Who could a pretty little thing like that kill to cause this to happen?

"Thank you for the fun tubby." Jeerus said as he brought his blade down and slit the mans throat. The dying man coughed up blood and rolled around on the ground before finally laying still. Jeerus regained his composure and sheathed his weapons. He walked back up the stairs and stood in the doorway of the tavern. He eyed the female Orc for a second before giving her a smug smile, "That was quiet impressive. It's not very often that I see a lady share the same blood lust such as myself. The names Jeerus Black-Tail."

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Emil Onna the Bosmer

User Image

Emil ordered another drink and noticed another girl walk in, wondering what was going on. "You didn't miss much. Just a barfight. Some guys were idiots and tried to attack an orc." He whispered to himself. "Not just any orc either. The daughter of a cheiftain. On the run. How interesting..." Finally, something exciting was going on. He raised his cup. "Hey orc and argonian! That was a good one-sided bar fight! You deserve some free drinks!"

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
~Durash Dul~

((OK edited!!!!))

Durash moved aside graciously as Kihana passed by her and let her pass peacefully. She nodded in gratitude to the Bosmer's offer of assistance during the brawl. She felt her gut jump when the Argonian tumbled out of the tavern doors with his enemy. She stood there for a moment looking a the blade of her axe, wondering if she'd have to kill her new aquaintence. It was only natural he would ask questions of his enemy's motives, questions she didn't want him knowing the answers to. Who knew what kind of man this lizard was, could she trust him? Was there really a gold bounty upon her head? Did her tribe meet with men and mercenaries to bribe them with gold for her return?

If that was the case, who could she trust. No one. She kept her guard up as she apologized to a pretty, blonde barmaid for the disturbance and walked outside. She heard the tail-end of the man telling the Argonian that she was wanted for murder. "Murder?" She thought to herself. "That's ridiculous." She concluded silently. She smiled as she recognized the group of men they were fighting with. They were renowned thieves and murderers wanted throughout Whiterun, the only difference was that they were wearing armor that closely resembled the whiterun guard's armor.

She watched him for a second before turning around stealthily and sneaking back into the tavern without the lizard's notice. She noticed a different feeling within the tavern when she returned, everyone was pensive, the people brave enough to still sit in the hall had their eyes fixed on the commotion and their drinks, quietly watching the bloody entertainment.

She watched the Argonian walk back inside the tavern with the composure of stone, his smile was smug and she cocked her brow. "Bloodlust? Is that what your kind calls it? We call it rage, some kind of berserker rage. I didn't think that Argonians could exert that much rage, unless of course it is the blood itself that you lust after. Is that it?" She looked at him half smiling. "Then that is something entirely different. I let my potions and anger get the best of me, it was a foolish thing to do now that I look back on it."

She indicated the whiterun guards ascending upon them, no murder could just occur without notice of some authority. 4 guards came evenly out from the tavern where they had been slowly gathering to secure the peace, they came up and grabbed the odd orcish woman forcefully by the arms and took her into their custody.

Durash looked over to the kind looking Bosmer and smiled. "Perhaps after my visit to the Jarl, I will take you up on that offer."

"You're coming with us! Let's go already. " They said coldly and jerked her towards the tavern doors, the other two guards began to walk towards the Argonian and attempted to grab him by the arms to take him to face the Jarl along with the Orc. Durash sighed and shook her head as she continued to think to herself. "s**t. I let the mead and my anger go berserk! I was too brash, I shouldn't have killed those men, but they would have taken me back, or told someone else who would have taken me back, either way no one is taking me back! EVER!" She nearly struggled with the guards, but this wasn't the first time she had been arrested.

"I guess it's time to go see the Jarl." She nodded to the patrons as the guards began to drag her out of the tavern and towards dragonsreach. "I'm sorry for the disturbance." She said to the tavern owner and then looked over at the Argonian. "Will this be your first visit to Dragonsreach?" She asked with a cocky grin, smoothly avoiding giving out her name.

((Edited to answer the Bosmer! smile I don't want to leave anyone out, it's more fun with everyone involved. Maybe he could follow us to dragonsreach to try to vouch for us or something?))

The chieftain had a willful daughter that wouldn't wed. "I could kill you instead." He had said. She promptly cut off his head, now her brother wants her dead and put a pretty bloodprice upon her head. She could kill you too, should you speak a word I just said. Shhhhhhh!!! Blood upon your head.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Emil Onna the Bosmer

User Image

Emile watched as the whiterun guards showed up and apprehended the orc girl. "Oh come on. It was just a bar fight. This kind of thing happens. It was self-defense anyway." After they left, he handed some septims to the bartender. "Here's for a few drinks for the argorian." He then left outside and followed the guards and orc. He wanted to see how things were gonna play out. After this, he figured he could find out about the whole 'cheiftain's daughter' buisiness and why she had a bounty. For now he'll do her a favor and vouch for her during her questioning. Then buy her that drink.

((edited))

Loyal Phantom

(((*COUGHCOUGHi was in the tavern too..COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* .........what?)))

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
huh what holy s**t!!!! BLimey!

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Jeerus rolled his eyes as the guards took him into custody. He turned and grinned at the Orc, "It is... I've been in trickier situations before."

Jeerus took note of the Elf that seemed to be following them as they where marched to the palace. A few civilians watched as the Orc and Argonian where marched off to be judged.

"I don't think I caught your name back at the bar... What did you say it was again?" Jeerus said smoothly as the guards began to march them up the steps to Dragonsreach.

((Edited))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces