< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 > >>

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven sighed to herself. "All good stuff... Maybe I can get to the next town now..." She said and then saw a house in the background. She sighed and ran through the trees and landed on the roof. She got her mat and laid it on the roof. She laid on it and sighed. "I hope I find something soon." She said and opened a potato bag. She ate it and finished and then shoved the garbage in her bag. She then closed her eyes and stayed on the roof and slept.

Clean Member

Jill wakes up and looks around and went to see what she had to eat. and see she has some bread and eats one slice and sits down and open bottle water and drinks it slow. "Looks like I have to go out and look for food today" she thinks to herself and looks to see if that guy was awake.

Loyal Lover

naruji woke up and got up with every bone poping. "I know how to get there I was raise my whole life in the bowls of this city with the luxary of studing the maps that umbrella corp had." he said gently as he picked up his weapons. "course if you got a better idea I wont complain.." he said as he lowered the earthen wal he created the night before. "nioce defence huh." he said with a chuckle

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven sighed and got up. She then listened, she heard no zombies so she grabbed her stuff and jumped down. She saw the city and sighed. "Guess I should get supplies." She said and smiled as she held onto the bow. She had the arrows in her backpack. She held her katana and smiled. "Let's do this." She muttered and started to walk towards the city.

Clean Member

"This is away but its underground and I don't know if there zombies under their too or not. I have not check it out yet I know the cams are still working. I just need to log in to see if their any down their. If that then that can be a easy way." she said "Yea it was nice." She said and smiled. she turn her computer on and start to look it up and see their is a lot of Zombies "looks like we have to take streets to get their" she said

Loyal Lover

naruji smiled. "ok, top side im ok at best, but it should be that hard with two of use. I got a favor." he asked gently. "is there a way to keep me by some water, not only can I control the very ground you walk on but the water you drink, it would come in hand to exploit all of our strength." naruji said as he threw his bow on his shoulder

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven felt sick. She got attacked and unsheathed her katana. In a matter of seconds all of the zombies that attacked her were dead. She was breathing heavily and was a little shaky. She felt her blood racing through her veins and the adrenaline going through. She sighed and walked away, she didn't want to be seen with the zombies.

Clean Member

Jill points to bag full of bottle water "yea we can take that" she said and smiled and remember her team. "I wounder if they are still alive" she said

Loyal Lover

naruji study jill gently and drew his swords. "want to head toward the headquarters to see any servivers." he said gently with a smile

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven coughed and stood behind a house. She was breathing heavily. She heard people talking inside, she held her sword, but felt dizzy. She collapsed outside of the house.

Loyal Lover

naruji stopped. "sopme one is behind the house. I can feel him or her through the earth." he said gently as he drew a blade gently

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven felt her head hurt and she got back up. She gasped and looked around. She held her sword and waited. She was trembling and leaning against the house so she didn't collapse again.

Loyal Lover

naruji steped out and walked slowly behind the house keeping a sword and ax steady. "are you bite.?" he said behind a pink head girl.

Clean Member

Jill walk out to follow him when Zombie attack. she cut the head off. "That was close" she think and see 4more. she remember seeing someone with zombies on chains with blow jaw missing and arms where cut off. "I wounder if that would work she can take 2long chains and cut the arms and broke two of the zombies Jaws and knock them down and got chain around their necks "I hope this works." she thinks and killed the other two off.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven shook her head. "No... Dehydrated...." She said, she was still out of breath, she smelled of blood and had blood splattered on her. "Just got done killing... killing the... the zombies..." She said through her pants and wheezing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff