Welcome to Gaia! ::

*he swings the leg again, removing the creatures legs. it slumped towards him, and he slammed its head across the street with the table leg* Wiat for me! *Sprints after the figure entering the bar
Tahu
tries2hard
Tahu
He fires the gun at the creatures head at it lunges towards him. "What the hell?" He runs back inside the bar. "Jesus Christ!"
"Whats goin on" Shady hangs up the phone.
"Something attacked me!"
"What," He said. "Are you okay. I can't reach the police,"
hey guys! *he approaches the people standing inside the bar* whatcha upto? theres more of those undead comin you know.

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"We better get to the streets and find some other people." Shady runs out of the bar. He runs into a zombie at the door. Shady smacks it in the ribs and runs back inside. Shady swings the bat at the glass. The glass flys at the zombie slicing through his body. It tries to get back up but Shady hits it back down.
Shady runs back outside looking for his car. He sees a pile on fire. "oh man... my car"
Name: Asuna
Personality: Sweet intelegent and helpful
Appearances: http://catalog.animegalaxy.net.ru/data/media/2/evawall006.jpg
A zombie pops out of the fire and attacks Shady. "You hurt my car." Shady bashes it to the ground. "I hurt you," The zombie gets back up and bites into Shady's shoulder. "Ahhh,"
Motoko-chan91
Appearances:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((I cant see your appearacne))
Shady breaks away. His bat falls into the fire. Shady kicks the Zombie down and continues to kick him.
He continues to kick until the body fell numb. "That'll teach ya." He say holding his shoulder.
tries2hard
Motoko-chan91
Appearances:

((I changed it))
Motoko-chan91
tries2hard
Motoko-chan91
Appearances:

((I changed it))
((its a x i mean))
Satsuna had had enough and began running. she quickly left the park behind, now back on one of the main streets, "where is everyone?" she wondered as she walked on a little freaked out now. Her house was only a few blocks from here, perhaps she should take the shortcut through alley behind the local bar? she nodded and quietly stepped into the darkness off the alley. She was halfway down the alley when- a noise. A soft moan from behind her. Satsuna froze, freightened. another groan from up ahead;a mindless, empty sound. she spotted a door down in the far end of the alley. " uhhhh...."

She spun around as a shuffling, stoop-shouldered man lurched out into the gloom, cutting her off from the back entrance. " Stay... stay back!" she shouted as the man stumbled foward, a foul stentch radiating off of his body. She turned and saw that the way ahead was still clear; she took off, panting heavily - and Bam, collided with a woman, knocking her down. Satsuna careened off her, hitting the wall with her right shoulder hard that a light powder settled over them. She hardly noticed, intent on the fallen woman and the three other figures standing in the alley. They turned their dumb attention to Satsuna.

The woman, dressed in the tatters of a once white nightgown, gurgled incoherently and tried to sit up. One of her eyes where gone, the red, raw socket shining in the dim overhead light. The three others, male, started towards her, moaning, raising their gangrenous arms slowly; two of them where blocking the exit to the alley; her way out.

three on foot, one crawling, reaching for her legs, at least two more behind her. Satsuna scuttled sideways towards the metal door, they were getting closer now....

(( I'll be right back in 10 minutes or so....))
Shady felt the wound. It stung really bad. It felt wierd though. It almost felt like it was sizziling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff