Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

TRASH
"The man who lives to save others."

"We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.
You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok
It's on the attack. It's a war, It's a game.
A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away
Don't fight, or it deny it, invite it cause when it .."

""I heard that were being sent in to play clean up crew after this training is done.
My position is⇨Arena
My statusCaution
I'm feeling⇨ Inpatient
My primary objective isFinish her off
User Image

TRASH kept glancing over his shoulder, the damn thing had to charge before he could use it. "Its gotta charge hold on!" He yelled before turning to Alex and aiming for the other eye. He fired two swift bullets at her eye with amazing accuracy. The changer finally announced that it was at 100% TRASH took the linear launcher from the hooks and smirked aiming at her. Before saying, "Gute Nacht sagen Hündin!" TRASH pulled the trigger at Alex sending him to contort a bit. It was a powerful weapon that was for sure.

User Image
If that's true, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot of ammo.""

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.
Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.
Say what you want, take your shots.
You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth
(Na na na na na)
Kick in the Teeth (na na na na na na)

><TRASH'S THEME><

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris covered her face as she went flying back from the fiery explosion after landing against the wall she stood up and held her side "TRASH we need to go,we need to get to the others!"Chris said running over to the exit with her hand still on her side.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
TRASH

TRASH nodded dropping the massive weapon and racing down the hall as the final seconds of the self destruct went off. TRASH and Chris just made it to the door when the explosion went off. TRASH took hold of Chris so they wouldn't get blown to far apart. Landing in a roll, before getting up to see Erica waving at them from the air ship door. "Lets punch it!" He said rocketing off to the air ship now. Once on board he made his way to the cockpit and started up the emission.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris ran into the Plane not even bothering to hold her bleeding side she looked over at Zeke a smiled she was bruised all over her face she walked over to Zeke and Cindy and sat down next to them she then looked at Zeke "After we escape and get to a town wanna go out for coffee?"she asked with a smile as Cindy fell asleep against Chris who was starting to hold her.
User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

After hearing the explosion, Zeke ran to the exit of the carrier and looked out to see the flames and clouds of fire and smoke. "Chris..." he said then darted toward the exit of the carrier. He was immediately greeted by Chris and as she sat down next to Cindy, he sighed in relief then sat down next to her. "Coffee sounds great." he said and looked down at her side as he placed his hand gently above her wound. "First thing's first... gotta get you healed."

This beast will roar

User Image

User Image[[OOC:]]
- Seiji Okura -

User Image

User Image
User Image

Location⇨ The plane

HealthHurt

Objective⇨ ...

Mood⇨ Exhausted

Equipment⇨ Gloves and a guards pistol (6 rounds)

With⇨Everyone

Sei rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes as he waited for them to take off. He hoped that this time they would actually be allowed to escape no matter the destination. He just wanted to sleep in peace for once.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

TRASH let out a deep breath as he launched out of the base and into the sky, above the clouds the team was safe. And they made it out, Alive this time. Erica Smiled and hugged Claire tight, "I'll miss Steve..... But as long as we have each other Claire, I'll always know there is someone who still understands me." She said snuggling against her. Jessica rested her head on Sei's shoulder drifting off to sleep. Marcus sat there looking down at his Sister's S.T.A.R.S. knife, knowing she was still out there. Chelsey smiled sitting net to Katt, Mathew huffed taking off the other hand of his handcuffs. Bridge looked around and closed his eyes with release. TRASH sighed and rested his head against the back of his chair. Keeping his mask on in a huff.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris shook her head "it will heal,but for now lets get some sleep"with that Chris rested her head against Zeke's shoulder,Claire nodded "yeah but remember he will be with you in spirit and memory and hey I'm still here aren't i now get some sleep hunny,Katt when we get back home I'll make you a new arm"Claire smiled at both of them before closing her eyes with the others.
- Seiji Okura -

User Image

User Image
User Image

Location⇨ The plane

HealthHurt

Objective⇨ ...

Mood⇨ Exhausted

Equipment⇨ Gloves and a guards pistol (6 rounds)

With⇨Everyone

Sei finally felt at peace feeling Jessica rest her head on his shoulder. They had all survived impossible odds not once, but twice and had lived to tell the tale mostly unscathed. Hell he'd even learned to shoot a gun. He took a giant breath and released it as he watched the clouds floating by from out the window. He didn't realize it but he soon dozed off as well, joining the others in a well deserved sleep. "I'm alive..."

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

And so, our heros escaped with there lives in tact. At least for the mean time they can rest, when the new horrors await for them in the next scenario. They can rest easy for a good six years however, when Umbrella's routes crumble and collapse something much more threatening rises from the ashes. No not Justin Beber thats would be deadly to the ear drums, Tricell and the Underground Umbrella make there ways up.... Who will be able to tell this story once its all over...... If anyone at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I'm planning on releasing the next rp after Christmas sometime. So I'll still send y'all the link when its up, so mehk. Don't bug me about it, I won't forget. I never do >__> The X-mas RP should be enough for now at least. And I don't plan on ending that tell Christmas eeve... I don't know somewhere close to that. Yeah lets just go with that and say I'm right.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff