Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

Zeke continued to pursue Chris and Cindy without letting up. He was breaking a sweat and breathing heavily, but managed to steady his breathing to endure the run more. He thought the worse would happen if they encountered their father. He knew deep down that this was a family feud and more than likely, it would have to be settled by Chris and Cindy. He had complete confidence in both of them though.

This beast will roar

User Image

User Image[[OOC:]]

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cat shook her head "I don't care I like the plan I have a bad feeling something's gonna happen!"with that She grabbed Sei's hand and pulled him along with her as she ran with Claire who was carrying Erica.Yuki however stayed back with Katt as well as Marcus and Jessica she then looked at them.
- Seiji Okura -

User Image

User Image
User Image

Location⇨ Some place with alot of snow

HealthHurt

Objective⇨ ...

Mood⇨ Exhausted

Equipment⇨ Gloves and a guards pistol (6 rounds)

With⇨Cat, Claire, and Erica

Sei was pulled away before he could respond and took a last look at the group, namely Jessica, before he turned his head and followed the others. He saw a number of doors and sighed. "This is quickly turning into another bad situation." he said listening for anything that could jump out at them.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris and Cindy finally stopped by a door that ha a window in the door opening it Chris set Cindy down and walked inside looking around "P...Papa"Chris yell stuttered as she looked around worried.Cat closed her eyes and opened them again "Their this way come on"she then took off were she herd the small echo of Chris.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
TRASH

TRASH slammed his booted heel into a frozen lever. Forcing it to click into place, the lights and power were restored to the facility. He did a arm pump and smirked behind his mask before turning to the exit. Taking a few steps forward he felt the facility shake before a plane (Claire and Steve) came crashing though the roof he was next to. TRASH leaped aside as he started to back away. Following the faint sound of gunfire, TRASH herd a sort of roar that could drive any man insane.
User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

Zeke continued his pursuit of Chris and Cindy. He caught up with them just in time to see Chris set Cindy down and continue on. "Cindy..." he said as he ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her securing her. "Are you okay?"

This beast will roar

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cindy nodded "I'm fine"before looking up at Chris who took a step forward "Papa" she said before looking to the door seeing the others had entered "Papa?"Claire asked looking at Erica that was before they all followed her to what looked to be a man in a lab coat in a seat against the wall blocked by what looked to be a scycth "Daddy!"Chris yelled as she tried to pull the object off of him but to no luck "Chris,Cindy That Woman Alex i think her name is injected me with a small dose of V"He then looked to Zeke then to Chris "Is he your boyfriend?"Chris nodded tears in her eyes "His name is Zeke"she said with a frown he smiled at Zeke pain in his smile "Zeke This may be my only chance but I give my blessings to you for you to date my daughter"Cindy looked away crying "Cindy my little girl come here"Cindy climbed out of Zeke's arms and walked to her father crying "I want you to dig in my front pocket"she did as was told and brought out a stuffed animal that was a little white bear "I love you my little girl and you Chris tell Akira I'm sorry that I wasn't a better father to her"he then yelled in pain as his body grew from normal to a monster's he smacked the others so hard and fast they all went skidding into the room were the door was,Chris had managed to grab Cindy and roll from the hit she watched in fear as her father changed from the Black haired scruffy bearded brown eyed man that was a wonderful father and loved all of his children to a monster that was gray and had spikes all over his body his eyes were no longer the eyes that his two children knew.Chris's eyes looked fearful and sad"Daddy"she said before hearing the clank of metal bars looking over she saw that bars were now blocking the others from helping Cindy and Chris this was their battle against their father now.
User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

Just from the first looks of things as they entered the room, he could tell, this was the worst scenario he played over in his head beforehand. When Chris pointed out that Zeke was her boyfriend and her father gave him his blessings, he smiled but it quickly faded when Cindy jumped from his arms. He reached out to try to grab her as instinct but realized it was her father and these last few seconds would be the last he had with her. He stood to his feet bracing himself for anything to happen. As the room shook and the metal bars formed, there was an aftershock that threw Zeke backwards and into a wall. He winced at the impact of the solid concrete on his spinal cord. He jumped to his feet with haste as he saw he was blocked from Chris and Cindy who were now toe-to-toe with what used to be their father. He stared and was struck for a few seconds. He wanted to jump in and help, but considering the circumstances and his inability to get anywhere near them, he couldn't. He clenched his fists and stared angrily but hopeful.

This beast will roar

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris stood up with Cindy and ran from them to around a concrete slab she hid behind it tears running down her face before remembering it was no longer her father caused her to open her eyes she set Cindy down "Stay here" Chris said before walking out from behind the concrete slab she had managed to find swords in one of the rooms she went through drawing them "Daddy I will relise you from this hell your in" she closed her eyes before opening her eyes,her once brown eyes were now a glowing red she frowned and ran at her father.

While she fought with her father Cindy ran to the bars to Claire who knelt down and reached her hand's out to her expecting her to squeeze through the bars but instead of her doing that she handed her all of her stuffed animals and took the handgun she then smiled and turned around and ran at her father shooting Claire's gun off,Even though Cindy was tiny and little it was supriseing to see her shoot a gun Their father got angry and slammed his hand into Chris causing her to go flying into the wall she yelled in pain as she felt her wings get bruised.

Dropping to her knees she picked up her swords again and ran at her father again blood dripping out of her back and lip grabbing Cindy in one arm she moved almost like a ninja she hopped away from a smash their father did hopeing to crush Cindy,Chris looked at Cindy and nodded she ran far from her Chris ran at her father sword straight and dove it into it's chest having blood splatter on her face the next thing that happened was almost in slow motion she jumped off the sword handle and did a back flip in the air catching the gun Cindy threw to her she then shot off the last round into It's chest as well throwing the gun behind her into Claire's forehead causing Claire to fall backwards.

Chris drew her claws and cut her arm drawing a blood sword "Blood of a family member can only be the way to bring back a person from a demon,that's what you told me father"Chris said before Cindy ran next to her as they both attacked Their father Chris digging Her blood sword into it's chest Cindy used her hyper scream on it before she ducked out of the way of a fist swing that was her cue to move running back against the wall she watched as Chris kept a hold onto her blood sword that was before she was grabbed and thrown into the ground "Chris!"Cindy called but Chris stood up hair had falling out of the ponytail it was in and looked messy like battle messy.

"I love you father but You have to die" Chris said spitting blood to the ground next to the hole in the ground from her being slammed into it,The last thing she had could kill her but she wanted Cindy to be safe along with the others the next thing she did was rip a pant leg off of her jeans to show a scroll like tattoo with Kanji on it she then started chanting this was a once in a life time chance the Tattoo's glowed red and went off her leg around her father's body and tightened Chris opened her eyes fast and yelled "Release!".

The Kanji then exploded in a blinding white light to show Their father back into a human body but passed away and Chris now on the floor laying on her stomach face to the side of her.Cindy fell on her knees and couldn't believe they had to fight Their own father.
User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

Zeke was on edge as he watched the battle unravel. The intensity of the battle, as a spectator was off the charts and was phenomenal. There were moments when he wish he could've just jumped in and fought with Chris, but there were obstacles preventing him. So he stood by and hoped for the best. When the fight was over, Zeke leaped and climbed over the rubble and debris to get to her. He knelt down next to Chris and picked her up in his arms. Before he stood up, he looked over at Cindy. "Come on, Cindy." he said and stood up. He cradled Chris in his arms and leaned his cheek into her lips feeling slight breaths and he could feel a pulse in her neck.

This beast will roar

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris opened her eyes and smiled at Zeke before she turned her head to see Her father getting out his arms she walked to her father and did a cross sign tearing up before she fell on her knees and huddled over crying that was before she let out a wear cat howl in pain and sadness as tears ran down her face.

She had killed her father to save the others her heart was officaly hurt and she was not gonna go Easy on Alex when the time came to fight her she was gonna kill the b***h Alex had made sure to many things happened badly to her in this place a dept was due.
User Image

User Image

██ █ [STATUS]:
██ █ [LOCATION]:

Zeke watched Chris finish what she had started. He waited silently and patiently for her. When she began crying and expressed her anguish and pain, he slowly walked over to her. "Chris..." he said in a gentle whisper not knowing what else to say at the moment.

This beast will roar

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Katt heard the yeowl and looked around holding chelsey close to her with a sigh,she was scared that something was going on with chris..
She sighed and warmed up looking around the area.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chris spoke "She...she will pay"But that's all she said as she cried heavily Cindy frowned and Claire looked away with Cat it was a heart braking moment to know Cindy as small as her had to kill her father and watch her father die and go from human to mutant and back to Human after he was killed.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

TRASH
"The man who lives to save others."

"We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.
You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok
It's on the attack. It's a war, It's a game.
A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away
Don't fight, or it deny it, invite it cause when it .."

"I heard that were being sent in to play clean up crew after this training is done."
My position is⇨Fight arena
My statusCaution
I'm feeling⇨ Anger/pain/sorrow
My primary objective isGet the hell off this god forsaken place before they claim another life
User Image

Erica herd Steve's voice again, running off once again. "STEVE!" She yelled after her older brother, to be stopped by TRASH. "Where is the fire kid?"
He asked, Erica looked up at him. "Steve Mr TRASH, hes over there. I herd him!" She said, TRASH turned to her and nodded putting her on his back. With a kick of his heel TRASH was off faster then before, soon they were at the end of a battle ground. To hear evil laugh come out from the back of the pillar. "Oh Mr Kalvin, you're just in time to see Mr Burnside's reliving." He said with a chuckle, TRASH narrowed his eyes setting Erica down. She clinched onto his leg, "What do you mean!? Where is Steve?!" He yelled with a deep anger in his voice. Steve's body could be seen, Erica rushed over to him. "Steve! Are you okay!?" She asked, Steve put a hand on her shoulder. "E-Erica.... R-run...." He said, Erica didn't understand. "Steve?" She asked, Steve looked over to TRASH. "TAKE HER AND RUN! ITS TO LATE! T-Veronica virus is inside me. There is no turning back now, and I almost hurt Claire. I don't wanna hurt you two go!" Norman smirked leaping up to the rafters. Erica didn't leave his side, until TRASH knew what was going to happen. Rushing over and taking Erica by the hand who was screaming for her brother. Walking over to the exit.... That was until it slammed down in front of them a cage preventing them from leaving. You could barely slide paper though it. TRASH turned to see Steve was mutating (again) "Son of a b***h!" He yelled aiming at him with his MP5. Erica tried to run after her brother, "STEVE NOOOO!!!" She yelled, TRASH took her arm once again. "Sorry Erica..... But this has to be done." He said in a low tone, Erica gazed at him with her tear filled eyes. "N-No there had to be a way to change him back.... I know there has to be!" TRASH growled, "Erica, you're not listening! That thing isn't you're brother anymore! Steve is dead!" He yelled, Erica's blood ran cold hearing the apparent truth. She started to cry even harder. Dropping to her knees, TRASH stepped in front of her. "Alright Steve, lets finish this." He said aiming ahead at him, Steve roared with a huge whale of undevine sounds. TRASH cracked his neck before rushing at him opening fire, Steve picked up a ax and ran at the USS agent. Taking a swing and breaking TRASH's fire, TRASH rolled under the ax and opened fire once again. Only to be slammed aside like a beach ball, his spine hit the cold harsh concrete with a sickening crackle. landing on his hands and knees TRASH shook his head a bit before looking at Steve who was heading for Erica who was cowering in a corner. TRASH's MP5 was some distance away, so he acted on impulse. Taking a ax from one of the knight armors and running at Steve with it dragging on the ground causing sparks to fly across the tips of his boots, once nearing Steve TRASH swung up blocking a attack to Erica. But holding the block against something that big wasn't easy even for him. TRASH tightened his stance with a growl of unknown outcome. Steve made the same beastly roar as before and in a instant, TRASH unlatched a flash grenade and shoved it in Steve's mouth. His gas mask would protect him from the blast. As the blast went off Steve was sent back trying to figure out where TRASH was next. TRASH took out his knife and switched it to a upside-down grip. Leaping on Steve's back he forced the knife into Steve's neck. Erica looked away before tenticals came up and snatched her into the air. TRASH tried to fight them off, taking his knife with him. Steve herd Erica's screams for help and looked up remember just who she was. Raising his ax and slamming it into the tenticals confining Erica. Erica hit the ground with a sickening thud. As one of the tenticals went after Steve once again. Stabbing him clean though then retracting back to where they witch had came. Erica ran over to Steve in a sprint as he reverted back to his normal self yet again. "S-Steve?" She asked with a sniffle, her brother gave her a small smile. "You're still alive...... At least one of us gets to live." He said, TRASH watched from afar picking up his MP5. Erica let the tears roll down her face, "Steve, wh-what are you saying!?" She said, Steve struggled to say finally. "Erica, I'm not gonna make it. You know that, but I want you to live for the both of us. Please listen to this man, he knows what is best at the moment. And remember, no... No matter how big you get, or how far you're path veers. Never forget, that y-you wi-will al-always, be.... My little sister, and we will be watching over you the whole step of the way. D-Don't ever forget that." He said before Steve's last breath was drawn, Erica started to ball as the gates rushed open. "STEVE NO!! DON'T LEAVE ME! I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MOMMY AND DADDY AGAIN! PLEASE NO DON'T LEAVE...... Pleaaassseee." She said sniffling. As the rest of the team finally caught up, Marcus stopped dead in his tracks to see Erica hugging onto her dead brother. Chelsey's blood ran cold seeing this. Jessica stopped as well "O-Oh my." She struggled to say, Mathew looked away. TRASH walked over to in front of Steve and drew a cross in the air with his fingers and placed his hand out front to let him rest in peace. Erica continued to weep, "I..... I have nothing left." She said still crying.

User Image
If that's true, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot of ammo.""

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.
Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.
Say what you want, take your shots.
You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth
(Na na na na na)
Kick in the Teeth (na na na na na na)

><TRASH'S THEME><
<~Fighting Steve theme<~
<~Steve's death theme<~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash