Welcome to Gaia! ::

(s**t. Guess we should wait for him. *sigh* we need more people!! GAH!)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Always ALWAYS read other people's RP posts... they might contain something important.

And yes I'm here.. but I'm not always here.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Keep OOC posts to a minium in here please, thats what the discussion is far.
(OOC: Most of you might remember me from the other RE Rpg that this is supposedly continuing after. I wanted to let people know that I am here and will be posting sometime today. My character remains the same as it was in the last RPG.

Also a tip, for thouse who are just posting multiple times in a row, it is stated that in rule 14 not to double post. This give others a chance to post. If you are waiting on someone to respond, I would suggest editing the previous post you have made, and making the short posts much longer.)
[]I already posted (page 5 I believe), but I dunno if I should post another because I'm planning to meet up with Kyo, but... I dunno... I don't want to break the rules.[]
Kobo-chan
[]I already posted (page 5 I believe), but I dunno if I should post another because I'm planning to meet up with Kyo, but... I dunno... I don't want to break the rules.[]

(OOC: I ment posting twice in a row. Goodness you can post now if you wish.)
[]Aah, I see. By the way, nice art![]

"Great. I knew I should've kept my radio in hand!" Trent kept cursing to himself when he saw the blue / green building up ahead; the sign saying "RPD". "The PD! Alright!" Now his hopes were up. Trent made another run for it, but he then stopped again, as a few group of zombies were blocking his way. "Oh crap..."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kobo-chan
[]Aah, I see. By the way, nice art![]

"Great. I knew I should've kept my radio in hand!" Trent kept cursing to himself when he saw the blue / green building up ahead; the sign saying "RPD". "The PD! Alright!" Now his hopes were up. Trent made another run for it, but he then stopped again, as a few group of zombies were blocking his way. "Oh crap..."

OOC: Really now? I put in the time after the zombies/riot was first encountered, they are NOT that wide spread yet, especially not near the RPD.

I mean, after one day of shuffing slowly through the outskirts of the city... really now? gonk

EDIT: Maybe I'm a little picky, I'm like that, I want good RPers... gonk

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gritting her teeth as she finally reached the bottom of the fire escape at the back of her store, Akuun let out a steadying breath before grabbing the Derringer she'd stuffed in her pants, clicking the safety back on. The other one was tucked safely in her pants, and was at an accessable angle. She took her cane and hobbled to the edge of the alley behind the store, cautiously looking around the corner and cursing to herself when she saw the bunch of zombies that were still in front of the store.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Corde and Juan reached the origin of the noise without any encounters, but they were about to have a different kind of encounter.

A much more desperate kind.

Seeing the store that the zombies were in front of brought back many memories, he had shopped here before, especially with friends... he remembered listening to samples, running around the store, being booted out for disturbing the peace... it was good times.

But seeing the broken, bloody windows, Battered door, and general lack of life enraged him, "These things are going to pay" he mentally swore, and unslinged his SIG SG 550-1 Sniper, and took aim. And then he opened fire.

Corde had the type of temper that was easily activated, and hard to control and suppress, it leads to misjudgements mostly... and even as his rifle spat out 5.56 calibur bullets at a high rate, he refused to acknowledge what was obvious.

The pair of them, even with Juan's shotgun, which was already pumping its load into the mass of zombies, were too outnumbered to do much good.

"Corde!" Juan yelled over the moaning of the closing zombies, "Lets get out of here... theres too many of them! ... Cordius listen to me you stubborn son of a b***h! We can't fight them off like this, we need more man power!"

Corde ignored him, backing away slowly, but still ripping through the ranks of the undead, when his ammo clicked empty, he slung it on his back, and cocked his pistol to fire more rounds.

It was only when Juan forcibly wrenched Corde aside did he seemly come to sense. Juan could see the burning hatred, and the desire for vengeance ebb away slowly, and being replaced with more then just a little fright and understanding at their current situation.

"Come on man, we have to ditch this sector, theres probably nobody alive here anyway" Cordius reluctantly nodded, and the 2 of them started to leave the area for the RPD back in the route through which they came, easily outpacing the shuffling zombies.

But out of the corner of his eye, Corde spotted a woman. She didn't look rotted.. infact... she was a human! A survivor! Corde pulled on Juan's sleeve before pointing at the woman. "HEY YOU OVER THERE! GET OVER HERE!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, then he reloaded his rifle for any other confrontation while his partner continued shouting to her.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Akuun saw the two men, a look of relief on her face. "Thank the gods," she muttered to herself as she hobbled as fast she could, trying to rely more on her lame leg then the cane for speed. "Finally I see someone alive!" She called to them. "Those freaks are wrecking my store!"

Ani didn't know whether or not she should sit with her back against her bedroom door for fear of being stabbed in the back, but fear had glued her in place. With her paintball gun strapped to her back and her wooden baseball bat in hand, she sat on the cold floor of her bedroom, trembling with fear and listening for any sound that might break the agonizing silence, warning her of an intruder in her prescence. She took slow, deep breaths, shuddering as she exhaled, and closed her eyes momentarily to rethink the day's events.

It had all started on her way home from school. Trudging her way up to the third floor of her apartment building, she had heard noises coming from below. When she stopped to look, some creature--a hideous, unreal sort of thing--lashed out at her with a long, sharp tongue. She had screamed and fell while scrambling up the stairs, saved only because the creature's tongue, in such a force in which it was unleashed, had wrapped itself tightly around the handles of the staircase. The tongue had swiped her left leg however, and she ran up to her apartment and shut the door, leaving a trail of blood that she hoped wouldn't be followed.
Trent backs away from the RPD, knowing that he can't get pass the group. He would need more firepower. But where, exactly? He turns and starts to run back to where he made the turn, and this time, he went straight. He draws his two Samurai Edges and hangs tightly, prepared to shoot at anything that moves near him.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Kobo? You should read other's posts... seriously... gonk

Thankfully I have a wild card to help Trent, Mark, the missing STARS from my scout squad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"******** Christ" Mark Zertalus cursed as he wandered the streets of Raccoon City. He was supposed to meet his 2 squadmates back here, but ever since splitting up, admist the chaos, the burning, and the bodies of the extreme outskirts of the city, everything looked pretty much the same, and he had gotten lost.

Using a compass he found, he began retracing his way back to the RPD, to where hopefully he could find the rest of his squad, as well as some safety. Those creatures were scary. Though slow, they proved reasonably hard to kill except by headshot. It didn't really matter much to him, his dual Glock 18s in Burst-Fire mode could pretty much drop anything with the constant fire. He also had an Asp is things really got close and nasty.

Being a weapons-expert, and a expert staff fighter was a bit of an advantage for Mark, as he saved ammo, and knocked the smelly head of a zombie straight off with a clean swipe of the Asp. He was also fairly good looking, though his obsession with "Lefty" and "Righty" as he called his pair of over customized Glocks, rechambered for 10mm bullets, turned off many women.

"I should just about be... there it is!" he whispered at seeing the RPD after some time of walking and killing. Zombies were easy to kill and outrun, but they were dangerous in swarms. Conviently enough, as he headed deeper into the city to the RPD, the less zombies there were. The area around the RPD and several other important spots were completely free...

Or so he thought when he saw the mass of zombies in front of him. They were still some distance from the RPD... which is probably why the police snipers weren't picking them out. He saw a lone figure running toward him.

"Zombie? Nah, can't be... he is running too fast... its TRENT!" he thought, and ran to meet the STARS Bravo team member. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you reporting for the briefing, or sent out on search and rescue at all."
Standing up on shaky legs, Ani walked over to the window and slowly opened it. She cringed as the old window screeched, and then slowly peeked her head out. Outside, the wind blew softly, and litter and paper tumbled down the alleyway beside the building. The rickety fire escape wound downward against the building and disappeared into the dark shadow of the alley. Ani didn't see any people or creatures below and wondered if she should take the chance, but as she heard scratching at her door, she was forced to take action. Lifting a nimble leg through the window, she stepped onto the rusted grating of the fire escape.

"Please, don't let me fall," she whispered, slowly making her way down the steps and gripping the bar until her knuckles turned white.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff