Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Sorry! If you need any help running it, I offer any assistance I can! 3nodding I want to help keep good rps going on.))
[]Gomenasai.[]
(Oi I sent in my RP stats sheet, no reply...)
(Allo? Salut?)

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Akuun stared at the zombies outside her store with a tad curiousity, although a tad morbid. She wondered who they were, where they had come from, and if anyone she knew was out there amongst them. She hummed to herself, tapping the handgrip of her cane impatiently. "Wonder how long it is gonna take for either some rescue people to figure out I am trapped in here, or for those zombie-like beings to leave..." She jumped, startled, as the front window developed some cracks in it from the force the zombies were using to try and get to her. She thought she'd be safe from them as long as she stayed inside, but now that the windows were starting to break... "Crap!" She exclaimed, twirling around and hobbling back into the office behind the counter, locking the door behind her and going to her desk. She took the two guns she kept in handy out from the drawer, stuffing one in her jacket pocket, and kept the other in hand. She wouldn't die, not there.
[]gtg. Hopefully see you soon.[]
Megumi Shiratori
Akuun stared at the zombies outside her store with a tad curiousity, although a tad morbid. She wondered who they were, where they had come from, and if anyone she knew was out there amongst them. She hummed to herself, tapping the handgrip of her cane impatiently. "Wonder how long it is gonna take for either some rescue people to figure out I am trapped in here, or for those zombie-like beings to leave..." She jumped, startled, as the front window developed some cracks in it from the force the zombies were using to try and get to her. She thought she'd be safe from them as long as she stayed inside, but now that the windows were starting to break... "Crap!" She exclaimed, twirling around and hobbling back into the office behind the counter, locking the door behind her and going to her desk. She took the two guns she kept in handy out from the drawer, stuffing one in her jacket pocket, and kept the other in hand. She wouldn't die, not there.

((did you get accepted?))

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Yeah, I did.))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Guys? Find your better RPing friends, and invite them.

There are 4 classes

STARS: Limited
RPD: Common
Civilians: Common
Umbrella: Limited
(([Grand Entrance]

That's right. I'm the only Umbrella Member so far. So yeah. Sign up for Umbrella, or I'll shoot you. Then again, being unique and alone is fun.

Prepare to get rocked into your socks. Or something like that. I can't remember you younger kids lingo.[/grand entrance]))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: May open up a new Class, the Undead, for the truly good RPers who want to RP as Tyrants and stuff, as well as definately open another to roleplay some orginal characters, like Hunk, Chris, Jill, Nemesis

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
BLAM- and the zombie's head was blown apart in a gory shower of infected blood and rotted flesh. Spinning around, Cordius Hawke blasted another headshot, thanks to well-honed skills first trained in on online games when he was a child, then the RPD, and now STARS.

There weren't alot of zombies here, not in this particular sector, but you just couldn't be too careful. These things... whatever they were, were everywhere... you could easily be swarmed and eaten if you weren't careful. That said, luckily they were slow, and rather stupid, any competent martial artist could fend them off if there weren't so many of them.

Cordius suddenly spotted movement out of the corner of his eye, and turned around, training his handgun on the figure who raised his hands immediately "Jesus Christ Corde, don't shoot me!" yelled the man, and Cordius lowered his gun, realising who the guy was.

"Sorry Juan" he grimaced, "Not a problem, these bastards are getting on my nerves too.. wheres Mark?" he asked of the third STARS in their party. "I don't know, I told him to meet me here." "Think he got killed?" "Nah, I think hes pretty competent, he won't get killed like that... plus I didn't hear any screams."

"... thats rather morbid you know" John sighed and rubbed his eyes. No STARS or RPD officer had any real sleep since this incident began. The things were expanding, slowly but surely through the city, and it was their job to rescue as many people as they could before it was too late.

"Aruuuuggghhhhh..." -Bang- -Bang-

"Shhhsshh, what was that?" John asked, knowing full well what it probably was. "Sounds like zombies, lets go check it out" Corde answered, and the pair of them set off toward the sound of the moaning, and hopefully another survivor.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Akuun winced as she heard the glass of the window break and fall to the carpeted floor outside her office. The shuffling of the feet on the same floor neared the door to her office and she braced herself, gripping the Derringer in one hand and the pommel of her cane in the other. "Dammit," she murmured, hearing the thud as bodies rammed against her office door. "I do not think I'll be able to make it out... or wait for someone to help..." She glanced around, hoping to find an exit, and groaned when she saw the emergency fire exit; the back of the building was raised off the ground, and so had to have stairs. With that little problem, she just knew she'd be paying for it when her leg started acting up afterwards. "Looks like I do not have a choice," she told herself as another thud came from the door.
"Ha!" he screamed, jumping through the window, out into the streets. He rolled on the ground and stood up, brushing off the rocks, dirt, and small pieces of glasses on his pants. He turns around, looking at the abandoned factory that was once owned by his friend. Now what's left is only fire. His friend was already dead. "What the hell's going on!?" Trent whispered to himself as he runs. He hears the moaning and groanings continue to grow large as the zombies were populating the city. He was alone that time, visiting his friend that just had been married, but unfortunately, the "accident" caused THIS to happen. Fire, death, and now zombies. Now he has to find the other STARS members.
[]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Sorry, had to do it. ><[]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces