Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trent suddenly turned around, hearing the thud on the floor behind him as he felt Toki's grasp loosening. "Oh, sorry," the man said as he holstered his two guns, reaching down to her. The man's arm scooped around her body as he picked her up, helping her stand. "Are you alright?" He asked as he looked around the area. "John, listen. Think you can bring these guys to the Basement? I will go to the roof to see if I can find this guy."
She simply shot Trent an untrsuting glare as her tri-colored eyes swirled. "Ask yourself that..." she muttered softly in a mono-toned voice. She turned her head away from him as soon as he spoke to her, wobbling lightly as she stood up with his help. Toki wasn't much for the idea of them helping her, but in her position she couldn't really complain.
OOC: Jesus H. Christ...

"No problem with the doors here! No running frantically looking for keys with odd symbols that indicate thay open a certain door for us. Since I have the police master key... a wad of C4 explosive!"

When he finally stopped talking, he took the explosive to the door and set the timer for 20 seconds.

"Alright down!" His voice had a rare tint of seriousness in it.
[Just making my thread appearance. Kyo, I'll be here more now, I've finaly found a little bit of time on my hands. Hi everyone else.
Well, for now I'm off to start a bio. I'm kinda late, but, I'm gifted, so I'll adapt, I hope. xp ]
[Oh screw it I'm just going to go ahead and post already.]

"I said, 'Don't let you future be destroyed by my past',
She said, 'Don't let my door hit your a**.'"

Robert nodded his head to the music as he pulled off of the interstate to the exit ramp. There was supposed to be a town according the the map.
'Maps are better off at starting fires.'
There were no signs of life down the long stretch of road, lined trees towering over everything, competing to get sun. Soon enough he came across a sign "Raccoon City- 1 mile".
"Hmmm, I wonder if there are any raccoons there..." Robert spoke aloud to himself, rolling his eyes. The dim flicker of street lights came into sight. Along with the hardly luminous flicker, came a smell similar to the one of the insides of his sweaty boxing gloves after a long match. There were several pedestrians out in the middle of the street.
'Just crackpots.' He continued to drive, but one person stayed in his path, with it's back turned to him. 'I don't have ********' time for this.' With the heel of his hand he slammed the horn.
"Let's move it, I don't have time for you to get some brains. Move along!" A lingered groan came from within the man's throat. 'Just like how his mother sounded last night.' Rob chuckled to himself before he drove the curb with his slighty new big black Benz. In the rear-view he shot a glance at the ******** obscuring his path. Something didn't look 100% right, but Robert needed to find some drinks and girls so he could have a place to sleep tonight.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Welcome man, its about time you came smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cordius was worried about the squad that had sighted a survivor. Their communications had been cut off from their side rather, abrutly, but he knew the squad leader, Fletcher should get them through anything.

Watching Shinji, he had a sudden thought that if this was an anime show, he (Cordius) would be sweatdropping right now.

Watching Shinji talk like that was.. a bit disturbing to say the least. A curt, and simple "Yes, sir" or even a "Yes" would've done.

Ah well, he kept his peace.

"Back away, and blow the b***h wide open." he ordered... referring to the door that is.
"Yessir."

With everyone backing away from the door, Shin pulled out the detonating and set off the explosive. The door was ripped apart by the explosion that followed and he used his arms to shield himself by the shockwave of the blast. It was a good thing he was only using a small amount of C4.
[Has anything happened to Jack's Bar yet? I was going to go there, but I don't know if you've blown it up or whatever...]
((omg i found it!!!))

"Stairs... I'd have to get up to the second floor to unlock the security gates, but other than that yeah, their just locked with the gates... The elevator is the only way down to the sub levels though, and to the roof, we only use the roof for emergancies... like if a paitient is brought in by chopper.." She spoke softly

((short cause i dunno whats goin on gonk ))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Slow...
(seriously sloooooooooooow xd )
John nodded, "Basement it is." He waited for Trent to leave and pressed the B1 button. As the doors slid closed John let out a sigh of relief. "...Well...We should be okay for a little while, right? I mean, What could happen in the basement...I doubt anyone besides a few of the undead freaks are there." John propped himself up against one of the walls and held his stomach a bit, "...Ungh. Feeling a little dizzy...probably what I ate for lunch."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: Sometimes I wonder why I even make RPs anymore, put all that effort in >_<
Kyo Kerensky
OOC: Sometimes I wonder why I even make RPs anymore, put all that effort in >_<

((I sowwie. sweatdrop ))

This couldn't be possible, it had to be something as simple as an overactive imagination where she'd wake up sweating in the back of the cab. This residents were pelted with round after round of ammunition only to return to their feet and continue their trek almost as if they weren't interrupted.

She knelt behind the RPD officers, her hands clasped over her ears to dull the sound of gunfire. Her head throbbed again, the pain becoming so immense that it was a battle to keep herself concious. She couldn't let herself die there, she wouldn't be turned into the walking dead. She never played the weak female role very well.

In one fluid motion, despite her head trauma, she came to her feet, pulling the gun from her side and aiming for one of the more closer individuals. One shot brought her to the ground. Seemed as though the fragments of skin that held her head to her body weren't as stable as they looked and with the bullet forcing through at such a rapid rate, it was easily removed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff