Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Finally! I've been waiting for a well thought-out Resident Evil roleplay. So, I PM you an application, correct?))
*runs through the apple inn* hope no ones here... but how will i find my sister... *saw a handgun and reload it with a bullet on the floor full of blood*
hey you! *points through the girl* have you seen my sis... name yuna_zeto!? sad
guess not.... *runs through the back door*
[]Kanata, are you high or something???[]
*runs and shoots zombies in their heads* stare
Kobo-chan
[]Kanata, are you high or something???[]

((I think he's just plain dumb/a newbie(Remember, it's not the same thing!) ))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Serial Number
((Err, the bio-thread, or the database which holds it, is down and it's from the old RP. Where are we supposed to post our bios?))

OOC: I'm fixing that in a moment.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Man... Trying to ignore him isn't working! Man the harpoons! *laughs* Just kidding... I've always wanted to say that... Hey, Kanata, go back and read the rules on the first page. Just friendly advice, alright?))
oh! gomenasai! ppl! i thought it was a real resident evil RP! sorry! again! sweatdrop
Megumi Shiratori
((Man... Trying to ignore him isn't working! Man the harpoons! *laughs* Just kidding... I've always wanted to say that... Hey, Kanata, go back and read the rules on the first page. Just friendly advice, alright?))

[]Did you post Kyo your profile?[]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
kanata_krezendo
oh! gomenasai! ppl! i thought it was a real resident evil RP! sorry! again! sweatdrop

OOC: This IS a real Resident Evil RP. I asked for SERIOUS RPERS, not 14 year old students that weigh 260 pounds.

And yes you PM me the application
Kyo Korhal
kanata_krezendo

OOC: This IS a real Resident Evil RP. I asked for SERIOUS RPERS, not 14 year old students that weigh 260 pounds.

And yes you PM me the application

[]AAh okay, I'm gonna do now.[]

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kobo-chan
[]Did you post Kyo your profile?[]

((I was waiting for him to answer my question. I'm PMing it in a bit.))
[]Oh by the way, for the "Weapons / Items" part, do I wait until you reply and decide with your group to see what's best fit for me?[]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff