Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Quote:
Author's notes: This is based on the Resident Evil/Biohazard Rping Guild by a Gaian named Charlisse. It was an excellent RP, but it died out due to the timeline and lack of action. I haven't RPed in a while, and I felt its time to pay tribute and revive and old, but grand RP.

Charlisse
<center>NOW OPEN</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

to the

Resident Evil Roleplaying Guild

</center>

This forum is strictly for roleplaying. No one but members are allowed to post here. Only serious roleplayers need to apply. I don't want to see oneliners. If you are wondering, one lining is one line of information that has no definate detail.

Example:
ddr_hero

*get's bit on shoulder* "AHHH!" *shoots zombie then injects antidote*

*get's punched in face by a 10 foor tall monstrosity with a trenchcoat and tenticals* take this! *throws grenage and runs away*

or

Knight_Bane

Sample Post of how you roleplay. :desprate, Urchin, grabs a grenade and stuffs it in a zombies mouth and kicks him into the crowd just befor it explodes making a path for him to run: "Not so scary once you're in peices"

^ We don't want that sort of crap. stare

If your name is not on the Guild Members list do not post. Guild Members please do not reply to any posts that are from non approved members of this RPG Guild. As I will be deleting any posts made by them and so will and replies to those.

If you have any questions or comments please post them at Resident Evil Discussion Forum and not on this page. This page is for members only and strictly for the RPG.

Or PM one of the moderators of this guild.

<center>Joining the Resident Evil Roleplaying Guild

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>

*Currently enrolling new members*

To Become a Member
Please fill out an application form and send it to a moderator. I'm usually on so if you want a quick response send it to me. Depending on the application it may have to be reviewed by the all moderators for approval.

• Name
    • Height (optional)
    • Weight (optional)
    • Hair (optional)
    • Eyes (optional)
    • Work
    • Weapons/Items (weapon to be approved or issued by GM)
    • Skill
    • Personality (optional)
    • Bio Description
    • Sample Post of how you roleplay.

PM me with your Bio and if you are approved post it in: Resident Evil Bio's Page Once your application is reviewed you will recieve a PM from one of the moderators letting you know if you are accepted.

*if you have any questions feel free to pm any one of the moderators.*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Game Moderators and Game Regulators:</center>

<center>~*List has been Updated*~</center>

Game Master-Forum Creator:
      Kyo Korhal- MULTIPLE ROLES STARS Alpha Team Member

STARS Alpha Team Member
      RPD Sergeant

Game Moderators and GM assistants
      Lee Fiora Solus- STARS Alpha Team Leader

Resident Evil Guild Members
      Megumi Shiratori- Civilian (Music Store Owner)
      Oelthius- RPD Officer
      Keito-san- Civilian (Doctor)
      Mangamad- (?)
      Ichujini II- STARS Bravo Team Member
      RPD Officer- RPD Officer
      Akechi-kun- Umbrella Corp (Scientist)
      Serial Number- Civilian (Documentarist)
      Kobo-chan- STARS Bravo Team Member
      AeradicalSiren- Civilian (High School Student)
      shinji4kaworu- DUAL ROLES Tyrant, STARS Demolition Expert for Bravo Team
      Iijima Hanada- STARS Alpha Team Member
      Ashowan- Civilian (Sports Store Cashier)

Failure to follow the rules and instructions of the moderators will result in removal from the thread. If you insist on staying in the thread you will be reported to the Gaia Admins. This is a serious role-play, please act accordingly.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Game Rules:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>

Read This Roleplay Rolemodel it has very good tips for new to experienced RPG players.

• GAME RULES

• 1) No Godmoding!! I can't stress this enough. Especially for these guys with high testosterone levels. I don't care how quick or agile you think you are. You can't dodge all attacks. And you won't be hitting every target. Don't matter how good or skillful your character is, at some point you will miss and/or get attacked. God-moding is also known as Autoing. For a better definition god moding or Autoing is an action that states the attack as well as the result in a single line or paragraph. If you want to godmod go here:Godmodders Battle Arena

• 2) No Killing other playersin the game unless they give you permission or unless it is agreed upon by both parties and if a GM tells you can do so. Feel free to kill all the zombies, Cerebus and other Resident Evil monsters in the game though. Monsters will be NPC'd by myself and assigned players. If your character gets injured don't worry we have those wonderful herbs, pills and first aid spray that kept Jill Valentine/RE characters alive. If your character does die. Feel free to make another character.

• 3)One Action and One Reaction This can also be related to the 1st rule of no god-moding. If you are going to attack a monster/opponent say what you intend to do to them. Only one attack per post. Do not auto-hit your target. That is God-Moding. Wait for the reaction. Your opponent will respond to the attack and will state if it hit them or not. Please don't dodge all attacks. This is very important especially when using a gun. When you use a gun make sure that it is done realistically. When fighting an opponent, the aiming should take place in one paragraph/post. Then the shot should take place in an other post after your opponent has or hasn't acknowledge your attacking him. If the opponent ignores the fact that you are about the pull the trigger and he doesn't do anything about it, then that's his loss. This rule doesn't apply so much with NPC's

No controlling other peoples characters if they are not yours. It
      is okay if someone says you may, But you must ask permission of the owner of the character. Wait for someone to react to your post do not force characters to do things they don't want to, wait for a response.

• 4) Don't Be RUDE!!!Please respect everyone! If a new player joins don't start yelling and cursing him out asking if he's posted a bio etc.... be nice to them and point them to the right direction. I don't want to lose a potential valuable player because they were recieved rudely. I am the GM and I will decide who stays and who goes. If you have a problem with a player tell a GM and they will deal with it as soon as possible. Any personal problems you have with anyone take that to a PM or else where. No racial comments about race, sex, religion, politics to be discussed in here.

• 5) No One liners! Be a little creative and be descriptive. This RP is for serious players only. If your not interested then you don't need to be here. Here is a description of one lining incase those of you didn't read it at the top. One lining is a single line of information that has no definite detail. This RP is for serious players only.

• 6) Serious RPing, please. If your going to RP make sure you post as often as you can and if you have to leave please let someone know. Don't keep players waiting for you to post if your not going to be around. If you can only post three or four times a week that would be fine. If your just going to play once a week don't join. I'm not going to hold the story for one player and I can't NPC every player. Sorry!

• 7) Put all OOC stuff in (( )) Keep it minimal. If you need to go to Resident Evil Roleplay Discussions and post in there.

• 8 ) No spamming or advertising your own RP, quest or lotto's...etc. Don't bump us either. We don't need it.

• 9) For the love of god type properly. That way it's easier for everyone to know what you're saying. I don't expect everyone's grammar to be perfect. I know I'm not perfect at least I think people understand what I write.

• 10) 2 Weapons only! What ever 2 weapons you post in your bio that is what you will have. They will have to be approved by the GM's and you may not have any bazookas, machines guns or extremely powerful weapons. Special cases may include what you are a part of in the RPG, but that is for us to decide. Also do not think you can fool us with fancy weapons names, Lee Fiora Solus knows quite about weapons and will probably catch you on it. Keep it real, no infinite ammo, super human abilities etc.

The GM's will have random weapons that you will find during the process of the story. Including accessories such as ammo, keys, music notes, batteries, cranks, lighter, lock pick, etc. We will try to make this RP as close as the real game as possible. So don't go pulling items that you don't have mentioned in your bio. Your not houdini.

• 11) No Munching!!! Let other players have the opportunity to do things in the RP. Give everyone a chance to post and do things. I don't want one person acting as the super hero and trying to save everyone and trying to kill everything alone. Let everyone post and react to your post before typing again. Which is why I stress on the point. If your going to leave let somebody know that you have to go. Don't leave players hanging.

• 12) Be Responsible and Understanding If one of the mods pms you because there is a problem with something you did, please understand. We are not trying to pick on you. We are just trying to make the RPG fun to play while being serious. If someone replies back and its negative in nature, the other mods will be notified of it, making it worse on you.

• 13) Read the Posts or ask! No ignoring what others have done or said so that you may move on without them unless you are going to be by yourself… This could sometimes be confused with the character not wanting to pay attention to it, but at least acknowledge what they are doing. If you are confused, PM someone so that you may understand what is going on.

• 14) Please do not Double Post I do not want to see people double posting after they have already posted. Mods can only double post if they have announcements to make and keep them separated from their actual RP post.

• 15) More to come I know someone out there will do something that will make me think of yet another rule. I know its alot of rules but I believe a structured RP would be a more enjoyable one. I will do my best to make this RP as enjoyable as posible.

• Please obey these rules. If you fail to follow the rules you will get a warning and if you continue to disobey the rules on purpose you will get kicked out and banned. If you continue to post on the thread after you have been banned from the RP you will be reported to the Gaia Moderators/Admins.

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Story Sypnosis:</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>Raccoon City Pamphlet
City Guide No. 12
- A Brief Look -

Hello and welcome to Raccoon City! As you will notice, our city is a clean and private town dedicated to families. Raccoon City has partnered with our friends at Umbrella Inc., in order to generate unprecedented growth and stability. Umbrella Inc. is a highly regarded and well funded corporation that cares about its employees. They have helped to create many public facilites to make this sity a safer place for everyone.

As we look into the future, I will continue to support Umbrella Inc. in terms of new business developments.

Please enjoy your stay in my lovely city.
Thank you

Michael Warren

Raccoon City Mayor</center>

Raccoon City a normal mid-western U.S. town, built at the base of a vast forest. Business thrives here, especially with the advent of several new industries. Heck, you can't find a more peaceful wilderness getaway than Raccoon City.

But unknown to the citizens of Raccoon City something is happening deep in Umbrella's underground facility that will soon change their lives forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 hours before the attack on Raccoon City began...

"Chief Irons! THis is Lieutenant Bridges! We have the riot in sight, men with firehoses, riot gear, and tear gas are moving into place, here they are, over, and out"

The Lt reaches for a loudspeaker "OK people return to your homes NOW and we will not use force... Christ.. they aren't listening." He turned around to another officer. "Open the hoses... what the hell? Why aren't they staying down? ... launch the tear gas... oh god.. what the ******** are those things?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Chief Iron Bridges recieved a call from the squad of men he sent to contain the riot. "HELP! OH GOD HELP US ALL! WE NEED BACK UP! THESE THINGS! THEY AREN"T HUMAN! AHHH OH MY GOD! THEY ATE HIM THEY TORE OFF HIS FACE AND ATE HIM! AHHHHHH GET OFF ME YOU SON OF A B- *Click*"...

It is now 24 hours later from that event...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Umbrella Corporation:</center>

<center>Want Ad!
NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!
Umbrella Inc. Raccoon Branch
FULL TIME (includes benefits)

WHO ARE WE?
As the number one pharmacutical corporation in the world, we are constantly reaching for new ways to expand and grow.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for healthy, dedicated, and single individuals of any race, religion, or sex.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Sales, Services, Production, etc.

Requirements:
No Experience needed, but you must have a clean bill of health.

Overseas positions are also available! (please note on your application)
</center>

At the beginning of the 21st Century, the Umbrella Corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine of of every ten homes contain its products. Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is the worlds leading supplier of Computer Technology, Medical Products, and Health Care. Unknown even to its own employee's, its massive profits are generated by Military Technology, Genetic Experimentation, and Viral Weaponry.

They sponsor the local hospital in Raccoon City. The corporation also has a few secrets that the city doesn't know about. The Umbrella Corporation has been working on the newly virus called the T-virus. The T-Virus was originally used to extend life longer, it failed and started to kill the people it was tested on.

<center>RACCOON CITY HOSPITAL</center>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>S.T.A.R.S.
</center>

<center>Raccoon Police Department
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Special Tactics And Rescue Service"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

S.T.A.R.S. is a special organization set up in Raccoon City and is sort of what you would know as a S.W.A.T. team. The organization was founded under the jurisdiction of the Raccoon City Police Department to deal with increasing terrorism and crime. The S.T.A.R.S. Headquarters is located within the Raccoon City Police Department where it is operated from. The team is made up of about 30 members, each having special qualifications. The group is broken down into two separate teams known as Alpha and Bravo. The Alpha Team is superior to Bravo and is headed by Captain Albert Wesker. The Bravo Team is headed by Captain Enrico Marini. The team has been very successful in almost all crucial rescue missions and terrorist situations.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>R.P.D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center> "Raccoon Police Department"</center>

<center>With over 600 police officers, the Raccoon City Police Department has made Raccoon City one of the safest cities to vacation and live in the United States. Nearly on third of its staff is employed by Umbrella keeping a close eye on the activities going on in Raccoon City.</center>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center> Civilians </center>

The men and women who live in Raccoon City. The city is a large area, with shops and stores of every kind, they are the ones who help keep the city properous and running.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Viruses: </center>

<center> T-Virus
"Tyrant Virus"
</center>

The T-virus was created by Umbrella, and if u don't know what Umbrella is, Umbrella is a large-scale pharmeceutical company based in Europe. Umbrella decided to secretly go into biological war weapons to sell to the Army, who would pay a pretty penny for it's extreme effects. The T-Virus was created to be used as a weapon in war. The T-Virus was being focused on the Umbrella laboratory in Raccoon City, disguised as a mansion so there would be no suspicion of any government-related happenings. An accident occured in early July 1998, and the primal T-Virus leaked into the mansion labs, and infected the residents and animals of the facility. What the T-Virus does is basically takes complete control of the host cell and the cell becomes a zombie, craving more cells to suck nutrients from (a rather cruel virus), until the victim is completely overtaken, destroying almost all of the victim's brain cells. At this point, all the victim thinks about is the same as the tiny virus thinks about, lust for more cells' nutrients. It was a purely tyrannical organism to it's victim.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Creatures:</center>

Zombie

Persons infected with the T-virus appear to be dead but this is only a period of hibernation while the virus takes over the cellular structure of the person,reanimates the muscles and nervous system and restructures the DNA strands.The corpse then rises and the T-virus motivates the new creature to seek out and feed upon living creatures.Turning people into biological weapons is indeed the most insideous plot ever devised.

Crow/Raven

Crows/Ravens - Abnormally large aggressive birds that are contaminated by the T-virus. They show enhanced aggresion and will dare to attack humans for they have gained an insatiable taste for blood

MA-39 cereberus

Dogs used as test subjects for the T-virus injections are classified under the project "Cerberus".These dogs are the main spreaders of the virus outside of the contaminated umbrella facilities in the region.The most ravenous of all the undead creatures.Cerberus often resort to cannibalizing each other to satiate their voracious appetites.

MA-121 Hunter

A hunter is a living weapon created by altering the genetic structure of a human with injections of the T-virus,then adding the genetic information of other reptiles.The code name "Hunter" expresses the keen movement of the creature and the efficient way it dispatches pre. Hunters have enough intelligence to understand and execute simple orders.

Webspinner

Created from T-virus injection tests and genetic manipulation. These Biological offensive weapons are based on spiders.
They are bold creatures that charge at thir prey and bite victims in the legs. They also spit a secretion that poisons its victims.

Wasp

During the T-virus outbreak a hive of wasps were contaminated. Such as the case in most insects side effects included enhanced aggression and large size.

Chemira

Similar to the Hunters chemira's were created artificially in umbrella labs by combining human and fly DNA and exposing the creation to the T-virus. The elements of the insect are more obvious then that of the former human.

Crimson Head

Crimson Heads are what zombies mutate into when they are further exposed to the T-virus.the zombies are now faster,stronger,smarter and much harder to kill,extreme caution should be taken when they are encountered.

The Yawn

This creature seems to have originated from a cobra,contamination from the T-virus cause abnormal growth and high aggression.highly venomous extreme caution is to be taken with this creature.

FI-03 Neptune

One of mans worst fears the shark has just become much more dangerous.umbrella has been expierimenting with these sharks injecting them with the T-virus enhanced all their senses.with incredible speed,strength,intellegence and its massive size code named Neptune its able to leap clear out of the water to grab ites prey.

Plant 42

During the outbreak at umbrella's mansion lab a plant was accidently infected by te T-virus.due to the miracle nature of this plant umbrella decided to keep it alive for study.numerous scintists were killed by this monstrousity.

Licker

A human who was directly exposed to the T-virus, the Licker is the result. Extremely agile, toad-like, and powerful. It has extremely sharp and large claws on the hands, and a tongue that could spear through a human torso. Tasting fresh blood for a while, the licker can, and may evolve into a stronger state.

Black Tiger

A larger more deadly version of the Webspinner its unknown how this creature was created.it has the ability to spit its poison so take caution and keep a distance when encountering this enemy.

T-002 tyrant

The ultimate biological weapon.The tyrant class of creatures are amazing.gaining stregth,speed and intellegence from the T-virus these creature are highly dangerous.attacking its victims with huge claws on its right hand.meant to be produced in mass quantities this creature is what replaced the T-001.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>Resident's Evil Hall of Shame:</center>

This will be dedicated to commemorate those who have broken the rules. They will get quoted and get the respective title they earn.

<center>
This is what NOT to do?

anonymous
*I enters the S.T.A.R.S police department slowly* "I got here as quick as I could! What's the situation?" *The Cheif explains to me about all the things going on in Raccoon city* "and you want me to go with the group to check it out?" *The Cheif nods, and introduces all the other officers* "nice to meet you all, I will do the best I can" *i say while smiling* "Lets get going" *All the other agents head to the helicopter, I follow them closely*

*This was about 2 hours ago, now i'm over Raccoon City waiting to see what happens, I hope i'm ready for whatever is down there......*

anonymous
*still unconcious the paramedics come and bring out a med pack pulling out pressure bandages, and gauze.. after wrapping up the wound.. picks up Sho on the stretcher taking him to the hospital, as the doctors at the trauma center look at the wound..* someone get him an IV stat!!*looking down at teh wound has a look finding that the stitchs wasn't done right...* this isn't right *the doctor go to work repairing the damage.. after redoing the stitchs wheels Sho to room..*

~6-7 hours later~ ((<............ BIG NO NO))
*wakes up again in the hospital, on a bed moving around on the bed... a doctor walked in with a concerned look on his face..* Mr. Fukamachi.. do you remember anything from yesterday? No I don't, just remember that I was the police station to do some over filing... why? ok at least you didn't have a complete memory failure... one of your stitchs in the side unraveled and the wound started to bleed.. your one lucky person.. some girl helped you out.. ahh can I go now? yes you may.. and we washed your cloths for you.. it's in the closet.. *the doctor said writing something down then left..* <this bites..>

((*pulls hair out*))

ddr_hero
Name
hunk
Height (optional)
6'3
Weight (optional)
Hair (optional)
blue/black
Eyes (optional)
black
Work
Umbrella
Weapons/Items (weapon to be issued by GM)
hoping for an mp-5
Skill
unlocking, and if allowed flies(like NiGHTS) ((Not no but ..... Hell No!!))
Personality (optional)
one track mind
Bio Description
trained (that's a bio??? I feel like I've know you already.))
Sample Post of how you roleplay
*get's bit on shoulder* "AHHH!" *shoots zombie then injects antidote*

*get's punched in face by a 10 foor tall monstrosity with a trenchcoat and tenticals* take this! *throws grenage and runs away*

The very first thing I ask on my page is for no one liners. That's a rule already broken. That was so undescriptive.

Your Bio Description says trained. Trained at what? I want to know why you are in Raccoon City? Who do you work for, What is your mission? etc... and so forth. stressed

please tell me if i'm approved!

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Resident Evil's CemeteryUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Here I will list names of people who gets banned.

lakin - Just a random idiot who posted asking to be on the banned list. R.I.P.
XxOAzNOsTaROxX - Excessive oneliners and god moded.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Charlisse
<center>The People! </center>

<center>
  • List of what we're against:</center>

• The people who never miss a single shot no matter how hard it is (Aimbotters).

• The people who can't be hit or just shrug it off (god-moders).

• The people who have absurdly strong strength (twinks).

• The people who 'balance' thier characters by having a massive but irrelevant weakness and massive powers (min-maxers).

• The people who use Out Of Character knowledge to get an edge (Miss Cleos).

• The people who do things in hindsight (McFlys).

• The people who RP other people's characters for them (Puppetmasters).

• The people who RP completely irrelevant things (Daydreamers).

• The people who RP actions and time against others while the others aren't present (Shoe elves).

• The people who ignore or alter RPs that they don't like (Revisionists).

• The people who RP an absurdly time consuming sequence occuring between other people's actions (Speedhackers).

• The people who play as characters that are completely impossible (Oxymorons).

• The people who arbitrarily declare themselves the winner with instant death attacks (Baghdad Bobbits).

• The people who've taken actions before they start RPing (Gaseous Snakes).

• The people who alter thier character as needed for the situation (Zoicite).

• The people who gain abilities as they need them with no prior exposure (Trinities).

• The people who pick-up things that spawn from seemingly nowhere (Quakers).

• The people who assume an opponents reaction instead of waiting for a response (Munchers).

• The people who can see/walk through walls because they don't pay attention to where they are (Ghosts).

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
NEW!

To go along with the RE2 storyline, I have decided to let people roleplay as Original Characters. I also am letting people roleplay as Tyrants, and and other form of super-zombie.

Original Characters needed:

Claire Redfield:
Leon Kennedy:
Brad Vickers:
Jill Valentine:
Nemesis:
Chief Irons: (Used as NPC if no RPers)
Carlos:
William Berkin:
Agent Hunk:
Chris Redfield:
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Billy Coens:
Sherry Birkins:

(If I'm missing any important ones.. PM ME)

Oh yeah... the standards for those who RP as original characters is VERY HIGH. I'm taking not just the best... but the best of the best for original characters.

===============================================

For the Good Humans

There are a number of safe zones you may start out in and be perfectly safe.

Raccoon City University-Outskirts South Eastern
Gunshop-Center Western
RPD- Center
Town Hall- Center East to RPD
Mall- Center-North Western
General Store 1- North
General Store 2- South Western
Communications Network Building- Outskirts, North Side of City
Power Station- Outskirts, near Com Building
RC Hospital- South Western Suburbs

Depending on how close you are to the safe zones, the zombie numbers will range from none, to mass overwhelming hordes. The location of the safe zones isn't accurate, but I made it for realistic value.
*running through the path of zombies with no weapons* get away from me freaks!!! eek gonk
((Err, the bio-thread, or the database which holds it, is down and it's from the old RP. Where are we supposed to post our bios?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff