Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

Aeon couldn't believe he actually answered.
"Hello, I've been watching you. I have some questions I want you to answer and in return I might be able to help you. One, are you alone or are there more? Two, are you still in the employment of Umbrella?" she asked as she read his file. It never said If he quit, was fired, or was still employed. "Listen closely, the area your in is safe enough for us to finish our conversation if you can keep it within 5 minutes." she said as she watched the zombies slowly making their way to his position.

Shy Gaian

Sophie craned her head around listening to the faint human sounds echoing through the halls. Moving through the halls attempting to find the sources, she ends up joining with a group of zombies heading in the direction of a man's voice and a woman's coming through an intercom or a phone. As the sounds slowly get louder and clearer, a twisted sort of smile creeps over her face, and her eerie laugh starts to carry over the mixed groans and moans of the pack.

Devoted Poster

Aeon heard the noises of zombies getting closer to her. "s**t s**t s**t," she muttered. "Okay look I don't really have much time to talk to you," she said over the phone to the guy. "If you want to meet up with a group of survivors head down to the hive beneath the city, we are in the cafeteria." she told him as she hung up. She pulled out her pistol and peered around the corner. She saw the group of zombies coming their way. She shot a few of them in the head and then ran to the cafeteria. "Ace, KC get up, get ready, we got zombies." she said as she holstered her gun and pulled out her broadsword. She grabbed the tables that were empty and stacked them against the door. She backed up and looked around for an escape if they needed one.
User Image
Brent Spellings
The phone call ended quickly. A hive. This building was masking a hive. He hated the way hives looked but what other choice did he have? He walked behind the desk were the phone sat, and found an ID scanner. He whipped out his umbrella Corp ID, and suddenly the wall behind him opened up to reveal an elevator. He sighed as he stepped inside, and began his decent to hell.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ace had been laying on a table hands behind his head listening to a song on his nearly dead ipod when Aeon burst through the door saying there were zombies coming. Jumping up he pulled his gun from its holster and looked around noting anything that could be used for cover the serving counters, the tables, the fridges, the freezers and the ovens not much for weapons though

Devoted Poster

Aeon noticed a ventilation duct right in the center if the room. "Alright here's the plan, Ace you and KC take that vent and find a way to the central security room. There is... I need to go out. I'll meet you there okay?" she said as she peeked around the table barrier and saw the elevator coming. She kicked the barrier away after Ace and KC got in the duct and started swinging. She had hoped this wasn't a trick. She was risking her neck for this guy.
User Image
Brent Spellings
The elevator came to a slow halt, and the doors opened up. Brent stepped put and looked around. He followed the corridor to the cafeteria. The walls brought back memories. The lighting and the white walls reminded him of his research years with umbrella. He remembered the T-virus and all. As he reached the cafeteria he saw only three people. He sighed. Why had they been freaking out? Zombies were something umbrella was good at. They wouldn't have left this place unable to handle zombies.
"So who's in charge here," He called out.

Devoted Poster

Aeon looked at him as she killed the last zombie. "I am." she said walking over to him. "I was the one who called you." she looked him up and down. He seemed a little too prepared for this. That's when she saw the Umbrella ID tag. "You- you work for them?" she asked a little nervous.

Weskers laptop cut out when Aeon started using the cameras. He couldn't see what was going on at all. "Damnit, she's hacked our network." he muttered. He did a little work and got things back and running he looked up what Aeon had been nosing around on. She had been watching Brent. "Hmm this could either be disastrous for me or really entertaining," he said to no one in particular. He adjusted his glasses and went back into his labs. He found another random scientist and injected him with the new Uroburos. He then put him in the same room with the original one. He stood there hoping something would happen but for now they were just standing there. "You there!" he yelled to a nearby scientist. "Keep an eye on them. Alert me if anything happens." he ordered.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"why the hell should both of us go I'm staying a few zombies ain't a problem you turn into a freaking Licker" Ace said as he put his put his gun away and pulled out his sword to help her when a man entered the hallway from an elevator. "That's kinda a stupid question I have a better one. Did you work here?" he asked refering to this part of the hive, "and what happened to a man named Mitchel Pyre?"

Devoted Poster

Aeon noticed Ace was still here. "Thanks man," she said to him. She sheathed her broadsword and pulled out her other one. "There is an Illuminado some where in here, I saw two scientists it beat," she told Ace. She looked back at the stranger. "You should answer him, he can be a little grumpy sometimes," she said smiling.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC shook her head but listened and went for the air vent. She knew going alone was going to be dangerous. She was crawling along and could still hear Aeon and Ace fighting between each other. She came to an intercross and looked down each way. She pulled a small flash light out and turned right. She could hear something but wasn't sure what. She found an opening and saw a group of zombies walking toward the cafe. She shook her head and made a few loud noises before moving on. She was above an empty room now as she looked around as much as she could. Seeing nothing of use she went to keep moving. She made it a few feet before the vent started to creak. "S**t." She said as it fell and she landed in the empty room. Looking around she saw one door and walked over to block it before the zombies came in after her. "S**t s**t s**t." She said to herself as she set up her shot gun and small pistol. "Here we go."

Shy Gaian

Hearing something in a nearby vent, Sophie and a portion of the group turned to follow it. A ways down a hall there's a loud crash in the room at the far end of it. Shuffling to the door, she and the group push against it, the door shuddering slightly but not opening. The door starts to shake and creak softly as she and the zombies attempt to remove the obstruction.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC shook her head as the zombies showed up, knocking on the door. Aiming her shot gun she readied herself for a fight. "Aeon, Ace, you guys better kick some a** for me down there." She said as she watched the door, waiting for it to open and them to get in. She was ready and that is all she knew. Kill or be killed. Scope at the ready she zoomed in on the door watching for any shot she could get before they came into the room.

Shy Gaian

The door starts to give out as the assault continues. As the door is pushed from it's hinges, the front row of zombies and Sophie tumble forward with it as the ones behind push forward and into the room. Now with a clear line of sight between them and the lone woman, the undead groan and slowly creep forward.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Seeing the zombies fall into the room, KC started to shot each one in the head. She quickly took 3 out before reloading and took 3 more out. Looking up she saw Sophie and decided to try and take her out. She reloaded and shot at her 3 more times, unsure if any of them hit her. She then picked up her pistol and shot at more of the other zombies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff