Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

It had been a couple years since the outbreak in Raccon City. Those who survived were few and it wasn't long before the whole world succumbed to the virus. This is the story of those survivors. There were monsters every where including features that you would think, from zombies and lickers, to Nemisis. Most people kept on the move but the few who stayed where they were learned quick, stay together and stay sharp or die. Those who decided to stay loyal to Umbrella were the only ones who knew about the impending doom that they or rather Chairman Wesker was working on, the Uroburos. The zombies who hunted around the hidden Hive quickly mutated due to the corpses that were thrown out as a mistake. They got faster, knew how to use weapons and could barely talk, if murmurs and random words such as attack, faster, and oh s**t let's hide, were words. These zombies were known as Illuminados. Up
there next to Nemisis the worst Illuminados you could find were Dr.Salvador (a chainsaw maniac) Kat and Snow (his sisters) or El Gigante. Good luck in this new world. Oh and anyone who comes across this rp and says something about this coming from the games your right. I musher them all into 1 great big fun rp, if you
don't like it *points to a door* gtfo. I am working from an Itouch so excuse misspellings or incomplete words... I'm sorry

Devoted Poster

RULES:
1. No godmodding I hate that s**t. It's a survival rp. If you get attacked it's okay....unless it's by a zombie or illuminado and you can't get to a cure in time.
2. No cyber. Get that s**t out. It's an action rp not a let's ******** rp.
3. You can choose which side your on obviously there are 4, survivor, umbrella, zombie or illuminado. Don't hate on anyone just cause they choose a different side them you.
4. There are umbrella Hives in every main city, that is where the cure may be found, there are all kinds of fun surprises in them Hives smile .
5. Im making XtRiXiErOcKsX a moderator to help me out. Repect her!! Or she will kick your a**!!
6. I'll add more as I see fit. Let's have some fun!!

Devoted Poster

PM all skeletons to XtRiXiErOcKsX with Let's go if you want to be a survivor, Yes Chairman if you wish to be with umbrella, I'm hungry if you want to be a zombie, and Attack!, if you wish to be an illuminado. And yes if you so choose you may be a character from the game or movie, just FYI if you choose Ada Wong or Leon S. Kennedy you will have a daughter....I'm sorry but that's just who my character is.

Gaia name:
Character name:
Bio:
Which side your on:
Pic of your character:

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Profile and OOC link.

OOC & Profiles

Devoted Poster

Aeon walked around the empty city of Osaka. She had heard that this was the last place Wesker was believed to be seen. She slashed through the occasional zombie with her samurai sword, and kept her eyes peeled for any sign of survivors. Aeon had the feeling she was being watched and it made her uncomfortable. "Where are you?" she muttered under her breath. After hours of walking she finally found a small convenience store to hide out in while she regrouped.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC was walking around, beating down a zombie once in awhile, as she looked for whoever was left. At one point she thought about hiding out for a few hours, but she knew on her own she wouldn't be able to get any rest. No, if she wanted to be able to sleep with a least one eye closed she was going to need help. Looking around she saw a small convenience store. With her bat in hand she slowly walked around the store before finding a rear exit. Pulling on the door she let herself in and walked around trying to find something suitable to eat.

Devoted Poster

Aeon heard the back door opening and quickly hid. She had her sword drawn ready to fight. It was during this time she used what little she chose to retain from umbrella and literally dissapeared in the shop. Aeon squinted at sat in the bate ready stage as she watched the blonde girl walk in and start eating. "Must be a survivor," she whispered. Very quietly she came out of hiding and snuck up on the girl sword still drawn just in case. "Hello?" she said a little too loud.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC jumped when she heard a woman behind her, which she found odd because normally she could hear everything. She turned around to face the woman and looked her over. "I'm KC. Not a zombie or anything. Or at least I don't think so." She said with a smile. Putting a hand behind her back she put her bat away for the time being. She put out her hand for a friendly shake.

Devoted Poster

Aeon watched her for a minute. Once KC proved she was human Aeon sheathed her sword. She shook her hand. "Aeon," she said introducing herself. "Are you alone?" she asked her. Their conversation got cut short when there was banging on the windows. "s**t, we are not alone anymore," she said getting into a battle stance her hand on the handle of her sword. It was then that the sound of a chainsaw rang through the air. "s**t!" she yelled. She looked at KC. "you ever fought one of them?" she asked nodding to the Dr.Salvador outside.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC got in her kick boxing stance and grabbed her bat. "Yep. Nasty a******s. But we shouldn't have a problem with them." She said as she prepared her for the fight. She twisted her neck side to side and cracked it. "Ready when you are."

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ace was running from some zombies when one grabbed his backpack. Spinning around he slammed the zombies head against the convenience stores wall "s**t that was close" he said then he heard banging on a window around the corner. Pulling out his pistol he shot a few of the undead before he heard a chainsaw running close by, that could mean only one thing and it wasn't good "crap oh crap" Ace said under his breath

Devoted Poster

Aeon nodded. "All right ******** let's go!" she said. She took out her pistol and shot the window out. As the zombies and illuminados filled the shop Aeon was slicing them while KC was bashing them. Soon Aeon saw Dr.Salvador and grabbed KC and ran. "Do you have a shotgun or any grenades on you?" she asked KC as they were running. They would be able to go back andpick up anything they had. She also didn't want to have to use her extra energy but if KC didn't have what they needed she may have to.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC gave Aeon a smirk as she grabbed the shot gun off her side. "Yep, Never leave it anywhere." She said as she turned around and started shooting some of the zombies. Checking over her shoulder as she moved backwards. "Where are we going to go?" KC asked. Normally she just fought till they were all down for the count, but she wasn't sure of her new friend.

Devoted Poster

"We just gotta take the big one out from a distance, then we can go back and raid," Aeon told her. Aeon had seen many people try to take him on when ever they ran into him and die because they were too close. She knew there were thousands like him but he was one of the few Aeon couldn't fight without using the licker and she didn't want the girl to know she was in a way one of them. She had heard gunshots after she shot out the window. "There's someone over there, take out Dr.Salvador quick! I heard someone and he sounded close, too close." he told her. Aeon finally stopped running long enough for KC to take the shot. While she was getting ready, Aeon slashed anything that came up to them. When she thought the girl wasn't looking she mutated her arm and slashed at everything. "Hey kid!" she hollered to Ace. "Can you make it over to us without getting to close to him?" she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff