Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Brent Spellings
Albert had just emerged from a building that looked like it had seen better days. He pulled out his pistol from his coat pocket, and looked left and right just in case some undead were around. Nothing was insight, and he continued straight ahead. The street he was on was just as bad as the building. Trash, abandoned vehicles, wrecked vehicles, and even dead people were about. It was a pretty gruesome sight for someone who wasn't exactly used to seeing this kind of thing everyday, but of course Brent had seen more than he had wanted to in his life. He hated the head of umbrella, and he hated Wesker. Most of all though he hated himself. He meet the man himself and didn't even attempt to kill him. This was before he knew that Wesker, and his corps were a bunch of corrupt, and new world order type of people. Still he couldn't shake the feeling that he could have done more. Even if he had informed Raccoon of their impending demise it would have been more than he did which was nothing. Why? He lived his life in fear of people. Now he fears more than just people.

Devoted Poster

Wesker took a break from working on his project to check on his "visitors". He smiled when he saw Aeon and Ace fighting. He chuckled a bit as Aeon revealed her past and herself. Now there is no way anyone would work with her. He would be safe, or so he thought. He noticed Brent roaming around. Wesker became a little uneasy, as he knew Brent would be an issue. An ex-Umbrella employee, Brent knew bow everything worked and knew how to hunt. Since Wesker and Umbrella were the ones who hurt him he knew Brent would try to hunt him down. "I have to perfect this soon," he muttered.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC was sitting there eating the best dinner she had in months, which wasn't saying much because most nights she went hungry. She was watching and listening to them fight about stupid stuff or at least in her eyes it was. When Aeon changed she wasn't surprised at all. She had already thought as much back at the store. Shaking her head she let out a little sigh. "I guess I am the lucky one. I can't remember a thing before waking up to all this." She said waving her hand in the air. She didn't know who her family was or who she was. She had given herself the name KC because that was the store she was nearest at the time. She waited to see how Ace would take to Aeon and finished eating her food.

Devoted Poster

Aeon changed back and turned her back on Ace. "Now that you know the truth I assume you both will be leaving now." she started leaving the cafeteria. She sighed and sat at a table by herself. "I'll get you Wesker. You'll pay for what you've done to me." it was because of this she was rejected by her family and everyone else. She put her holster back on her side and her broadsword on her back. "If you guys stay you need to sleep now while you can. I've got your back."
User Image
Brent Spellings
Brent stayed on the side walk doing his best to avoid the debris. His stomach growled loudly.

"Yea yea yea," he spoke to himself.

It occurred to him that he had been to long with out company. The last time he was with someone else was six months ago. The girl's name was Donna, and she was about twenty six years old. She was ten years younger then him. It was a shame that she couldn't accept that there was no safe place. The only places he would even consider safe were the hives, but he wouldn't dare set foot in another hive again. For all he knew though he could be in a hive right now that was simulating the end. After he saw Donna off he sighed knowing she would die soon. It was never good to be alone. He looked at the sky then back ahead of. He kept walking keeping a steady pace when suddenly he was tackled by a zombie. As both he and the zombie hit the ground he dropped his gun. Brent managed to grab a hold of the zombies throat to prevent himself from being bitten. All he had to worry about was the claws. Brent threw the zombie of off him and rolled over and got up. He rushed towards his gun only to trip over himself in the adrenaline rush. He fell on his stomach and things were blurry. He saw his gun and managed to grab a hold of it. Quickly he rolled over just as the zombie was charging after him. Brent fired of three rounds into the zombie. Two bullets hit the things chest, and one hit his head killing him. The zombie fell and slid right next to him. Brent sighed in relief. He stood up and yelled.

"YOU MOTHER ********]

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When Aeon pointed her sword at him Ace didn't flinch after all he had a brother who was in special forces and he himself was a trained police officer but when she changed into a licker he flinched a little but stood his ground nonetheless "Well that explains everything" he said in a relatively calm tone. When KC made a comment he turned to her "YOU STAY OUT OF THI..." he started to snap at her before he realized he was losing his temper more. As he stopped himself he turned back around and stormed to the farthest corner of the cafeteria to calm down paying Aeon no attention.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC stared at Aeon and shook her head. "I knew what you were before coming down here." She said as she laid on the table shutting her eyes. "I saw you at the store when I was checking things out in between shots." She looked up at Aeon with a smirk. "I'll still go with you as long as you don't try to eat me." KC said as she looked back up to the ceiling and shook her head.

Devoted Poster

Aeon walked into the computer lab and hacked into Umbrella's network. She used the satellites to check the cameras outside. It was pretty much dead and quiet. She noticed someone wandering around but didnt pay him much mind. She then opened an email to send to her dad.

Hey dad
I'm having more issues again. I know you can't get any of my emails but it makes me feel a lot better having someone to write to. Since you gave me to Unbrella things haven't been so well. Things just havent been the same. I fear that my hunt may be a lost cause. I have only have one friend to aide me on my hunt, the other one well I'm not sure how he's taking the news. Wesker has started working on some horrible disease that is going to make those who are subjected to it slaves to Umbrella. I don't know what to do anymore.

--Aeon

She sent the message and walked back into the cafeteria. She sat down at a table and ate a little bit of spaghetti. She sighed and played with what she didn't eat.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
After a few minutes of steaming over everything that happened so far Ace decided to swallow his pride so he pushed himself up and he walked back by the others before turning to Aeon "Look I'm staying too just no more secrets. K?" He said to her then he turned to KC "hey 'm sorry I snapped at you its just I lost everyone I ever loved" he told her in a sincere voice

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC looked at Ace when he walked over to her. "Don't worry about it. I'm a big girl I can handle myself." She said sitting up. She looked at him and shook her head. "I'm sorry that I had to shot him, but I knew you wouldn't and I'm sorry about the rest of you loved ones." She looked at him for a second and let out a sigh. "I'm not sure what is worst though. Knowing that your family is dead or not knowing when you are going to stumble along one because you don't even remember who you are." She said with a weak smile. "Anyways, best not to dwell on the past. Quicker death if you do." She said as she picked up her shot gun and started to clean it.
User Image
Brent Spellings
Brent wasted one more bullet into the dead zombie. He was just angry now. He started to get on the move again. The loud gun shots that echoed through the empty city would surely attract zombies to his location. He quickly walked off. He wondered if umbrella was enjoying the show. They were watching him through camera's and he knew were most of them were. The other would probably be easy for him to locate but he didn't have time for that. He walked off away from the chaos he left behind him. He felt around the hilt of his gun for the umbrella insignia. He hated it yet he loved it. It was a strange feeling almost like nostalgia. Like the pistol he held so dearly on the left side of his coat was the umbrella insignia, and also he kept his umbrella badge inside his coat. At times he pondered if it still would allow him into the hives. Other time he wanted to kill himself. Like the camera's he knew where those were as well. Was he in to long, or did he just get out early? He never could tell which was which. None the less he still had his possessions with him.

Devoted Poster

Aeon got up from the table and began wandering around. She thought she had heard screams coming from this area earlier. She pulled out her pistol and checked in every room. That's when she came across the two bodies that Sophie killed earlier. "s**t, it looks like there is an illuminado around here." she muttered as she checked the bodies.
User Image
Brent Spellings
Brent finally reached the end of the block. Next to him was some sort of structure. He thought he could hear the slightest sound of voices coming from it. The only reason he could hear them was because most of his days were spent in silence, and generally noise wasn't good for you. He walked in.

"Hey is anyone in here," He called out.

His voice echoed through the building. It bounced around about five times before it faded from his hearing range. Maybe he was imagining the voices for all he knew he was crazy.

Devoted Poster

Aeon walked back to the computer lab and checked the cameras inside the hive. Sure enough she found Sophie wandering around. "Just as I thought," she murmured. She had another computer for monitoring outside. She checked the other computer and saw that guy seemed to be a survivor. She used the image on the camera to help her dig up information on him. "Hmm, he might be useful," she muttered. She used computer that was monitoring the outside to hack into the local phone. She rang it till he answered.
User Image
Brent Spellings
Every thing was quiet. He was about to turn around until he heard a phone ring. He jumped, and pulled his gun at the phone. He breathed heavily, and walked over to it. For such a modern day this phone was pretty old. It was a chord phone. He walked over to hesitantly. He placed his hand on the receiver, and picked it. His heart raced as he slowly raised it to his ear.

"Hello," he answered confused.

He was breathing uncontrollably now. Perhaps god was going to tell him he was dead. Maybe he was in purgatory, or worse hell. He placed his hand on the cradle as he closed his eyes and waited for someone on the other end. His mind was racing, and he was unable to concentrate on one thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff