Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

Aeon jumped down into the sewer and up to the steel doors. She smashed the keypad with the end of her sword. The steel door opened and a mist came out. She slowly started walking in. "careful guys," she hollered out. She could feel things crawling around in here. She kept her sword at the ready,

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC climbed down quickly and held her shut gun up to aim at anything that showed up. "I'm so ready to shot some zombies." I say with a small grin. I could feel my blood pumping and my adrenaline rushing. I watch the steel doors, waiting for something to happen.

Devoted Poster

Aeon walked in and started hunting. Each hive was layered differently. The site they had entered from was the scientists offices. Aeon could hear illuminado and zombies off in the distance but they were getting closer. Suddenly the sound of nails hitting the floor made Aeon jump. "Guys, keep quiet," she warned. "Stay quiet and move slow. I can hear something and it doesn't sound friendly." there was a roar and a sound like a whip cracking as the licked made itself known. It didn't seem to care much for Aeon and went straight for KC and Ace. "s**t," she muttered as she turned around to stop it from attacking the other two. She whipped out her pistol and starting shooting at it. It wanted nothing to do with her because it could smell the blood and death. It knew what Aeon was.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC was ready for anything to show up. She was scooping the room as she heard something coming after her and Ace. Aiming her shot gun she got two shots to the head as he stopped in front of her. Taking a step back she reloaded quickly and did two more shots and watched it fall to the ground. "Aeon, they know we're here now." She said as she stepped around the zombie quickly. Looking back to Aeon she shook her head. "Let's keep going. We all knew what we were getting into." She said as she stopped beside her.

Devoted Poster

Aeon was surprised how quick KC took out the licker. "Alright, let's go," she said. She holstered her gun and pulled out her sword. She sliced the zombies heads off as they walked by. They made it into the lower levels when a buzzer went off. All the doors opened and what appeared to be a zombie stumbled out. It wasn't untill it got closer that they noticed black things dripping off it. Was this what Wesker is working on? She asked herself when Wesker's voice came over the loud speaker. "Welcome guests, I hope you enjoy my little surprise," he laughed and then it was quiet. The zombie soon became immersed with the black bugs and it came after them. Aeon flipped back and looked at KC. "Any ideas here?" she asked hoping KC had something in mind.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC looked around the room, trying to think of a plan. "I have one, but you won't like it." She says as she pulls out her bat and looks back to Aeon. "Just smash them. I have lighters and spray can. We can try to burn them, but zombie bugs verses normal bug...seems like a long shot." She says as the bugs get closer. She pulls out a few lighters encase Aeon wants to give it a try.

Devoted Poster

Aeon took the bat and started smashing the cans of gas around them. "Alright, light em up!" she told her as she backed out of the way. She watched the fireworks as KC lit the place on fire. The thing withered and died. "Nice job KC," Aeon thanked her.

Wesker watched in disbelief as his first creation was destroyed. The group was a lot smarter than he thought. He closed his laptop. His creations needed more work. He went back down to check on his creation. "Maybe we need to up the dose," he said to no one in particular. He called the closest scientist and gave him another needle. "Give it to your buddy in there," he commanded. He watched the scientist shoot the dead man with the needle. Faster than he could blink the dead man ate his co-worker. Upping the dose could rather mean killing him compleatly or making him stronger. He went into a seperate lab and looked through his microscope at his precious experiment. After closely studying it he added another milligram of each the T-Virus and the G-virus. He watched as the Uroburos became thicker and moved faster. He smiled. "Almost there my precious," he muttered.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC smiled at Aeon. "I told you that store had everything." She said as she searched around the bag for something to pull back her blonde hair. "I'd like to keep my hair encase we need to so something like that again." She said as she pulled her hair back and took her bat. "Might as well keep moving."

Devoted Poster

Aeon looked around. "can you fly a plane?" she asked them. She knew Wesker wasn't here. That creature wouldn't have been let loose if he was. "Wait, there might be a cure here, so here's the new plan we search the hive to see if there is a cure then after that if either of you can fly a plane we get out of here." she said to them. She searched the empty rooms for ammo, notes, anything. She checked the last room when she found some of his research notes. It took her a minute to read them but what felt like an hour to take in what they said. She walked back out to KC. "That thing, it's called Uroburos. It's made, Wesker is," she sighed. She did t know what to say about it. "It's a design for a new race of virus. They want to try to cure the virus with this," she said handing the paper to KC. "They want to make everyone a servant to Umbrella, you get this then they give you shots to keep you in check, forever slaves to Umbrella." she couldn't believe any of this.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Hmm my kinda girl" Ace said when KC suggested burning the thing in front of them. "Yeah I kinda know how my dad taught me" he replied when Aeon asked if either of them could fly. As Aeon found some notes about that thing Ace heard a noise behind them, spinning around he raised his gun at it but almost dropped it in surprise "Dad?" Was all he could say seeing his dad stumble through the door. Even though he was clearly infected Ace couldn't bring himself to shoot his father

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC looked back at Ace with a smirk as he complemented her idea. Turning back to Aeon she shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't sure what she was able to do. She took the piece of paper and looked it over. Shaking her head she couldn't believe what was going on. This guy was getting more and more on her nerves. She heard Ace saying something that sounded like 'dad'. She turned around to him and saw a zombie had walked in. Ace had his gun up but wasn't doing anything about it. She walked over beside him with her gun drawn. "Ace, you know it has to be done." She said as she stoh the zombie in the head with her shot gun. "I'm sorry, Ace." She said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Devoted Poster

Aeon glared at the now dead zombie. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have been willing to avoid this whole area so that did have to happen," she said. She turned her back to them and started walking further in. "Come on, if we stay in one spot too long we will have problems." The further they walked in the emptier it seemed. They came across the hive cafeteria. "We'll camp here tonight," she told them. She placed her gun in it's holster and her broadsword on a table. She went back in the kitchen to find food. She found some stuff that wasn't old, moldy, or rotten in any way and made it for dinner. They ended up having spaghetti and hot dogs. She came out carrying two pots, and four plates. "I know it's not much but it's better than nothing."

Shy Gaian

Deeper inside the Osaka hive a pair of scientists had survived the release of the creatures, hiding in one of the storerooms. Speaking careful whispers they speak of a plan to escape and try reach another hive. Only having a single handgun between the two of them, they had carefully peek out of their hiding place and cautiously move through the long hallways unfortunately for them, they failed to notice they had been seen.

Moving through the crisscrossing hallways, Sophie spots the two scared people. As the three meet in an intersection, she raises the pipe in her hand and smashes it into the head of the one in front, the impact shattering his skull. As his body falls lifelessly, the other screams at the top of his lungs and tries to make a run for it, Sophie's dead glowing eyes fixate on him. Bringing her pistol up she fires a loose shot, hitting the running man's leg and causing him to plow into the hard floor.

"Heh...hah...haha..." A slow ominous laugh escapes her lips as she walks towards the crawling man. Standing over him, she lifts the pipe again. "...die..." The scientist's blood-curdling scream echos down the hallways and is cut off as she smashes his head in.

(ooc: Sorry about the long post, may have gotten a little carried away. sweatdrop I'll try and make sure the rest of my posts are a bit more to the point.)

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"WHAT THE HELL WOULD IT HAVE MATTERED WHY WOULD I TELL YOU MY LIFE'S STORY YOU AIN'T TOLD UP s**t" Ace yelled at Aeon as he calmed down from the shock of seeing his dad as a zombie and then seeing him shot in front of him " WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING US? FIRST YOU KILL THAT THING AND BLAME IT ON LUCK THEN YOU ASK IF MY BROTHER AND FRIEND WERE PART OF UMBRELLA AND WOULDN'T TELL ME WHY SO START TALKING WHAT ARE YOU HIDING" he continued yelling before taking some food and storming off to a corner to eat

Devoted Poster

Aeon was fuming. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH??" she screamed. She pointed her sword at Ace. "You cant handle what happened to me." she said lowering her voice and her eyes. "I asked if they worked for Umbrella to save you from that kind of hurt." "You wanna know my story? Here the ******** it is. When my father was working for the president my mother gave me to Wesker. I was given to Umbrella for experiments. I beat Salvador like this!" she yelled at Ace forgetting about KC. She sighed and then mutated into the licker before their eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff