Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

Aeon sighed. The girl remembered. "Fine," she said. She noticed the girl grabbed the and she mutated. She snatched her arm back. "Let's go," she told them. She started heading to the last known location of the man she was hunting.

Wesker had just left the labs when his phone went off. "Chairman Wesker," the voice said. "What?" he barked. "We found something alive here." Aeon, he thought. "Actually we have 3 life signatures here." Wesker paused. "Alright keep an eye on them." he ordered.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When Aeon mentioned MREs Ace grinned "well that is what an MRE is but MRE bombs are made with the heater in them and they're more like firecrackers then actual bombs but hey it sounds better" he started to explain as he followed the girls "you see you see you pour the heater powder into an empty plastic water bottle like so" Ace said as he poured the MRE heater powder into a bottle he picked up "then you pour water into it and close it like this then you throw it in the direction you want and it explodes with a loud pop that kin distract zombies Ace said as he poured water into the bottle till it was almost full before twisting on the cap and throwing it only to have it explode with a loud POP that would get anythings attention "its even better with glass bottles like mason jars cause then you get shrapnel so if you find any glass bottles grab them. The name's Jacob Pyre but you kin call me Jake or better yet call me Ace" he added as he poured half the heaters into water bottles before placing them into his pack as he walked

((OOC: everything I said is true too))

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC nodded her head and started to follow Aeon. She turned to Ace and liked his idea. "Those are great. They will come in handy for sure." Looking back to Aeon she sighed. "I need to go the other direction. Unless you know another place to get ammo." KC had found a store not even 10 minutes down the road that had all short of guns and ammo. She stuffed her pack full but there were still tons left. "Unless you would like me to meet you somewhere. It shouldn't take me long as long as I can get there without to much problem from the zombies there."

Devoted Poster

Aeon nodded when Ace finished. "Not a bad idea," she said. "Names Aeon Kennedy."she said to him. "KC, we can go back. We just need to be quick." she said as they turned around. "We need to be quick, I have a feeling the target isn't going to be here long." she said looking around.

Wesker knew that Aeon was hunting him. The problem was he had much more work to do before they met again. He walked back down to his labs and packed his briefcase with needles containing the Uroburos. He sighed. Why did people have to complicate everything. He got up to his chopper and flew off.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC nodded her head and took off down the road. She was a quiet runner and she was thankful for that. She wanted to hurry either way because they would not be happy about the place she was leading them to. She wasn't sure why but the zombies liked this place. Reaching the edge of the road she came to a stop and looked around the corner, sure enough there were zombies. She stopped and took a few steps back. Look like the only way in was from above. KC lead the way down an alley and started up the fire escape.

Devoted Poster

Aeon watched KC head up the fire escape. Screw that, she thought. She unsheathed her sword. She snuck behind the zombies and began slitting their throats. Finally she got bored of being stealthy and pulled out her broadsword. It was harder to use. It required both hands and it slowed her down quite a bit but it took out many foes. She swung it and cleared most of them while KC grabbed what she needed. "We ready?" she asked her.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
When Aeon introduced herself her last name rang a bell "Kennedy, Kennedy? you any relation to Leon Kennedy? " he asked her as he fiddled with the dog tags around his neck, grabbing them and holding them tight not caring what Aeon thought of if she even asked who's they were since they clearly weren't his own

Devoted Poster

Aeon smiled at Ace. "Yeah, he's my dad why? You know him?" she asked. She noticed him fiddling with something around his neck. "Those belongto someone you knew?" she asked. Traveling with people tended to leave scars. She knew what it was like. "Ace, you okay?" she asked him. She normally didn't care about her companions but she got a weird feeling from them. These people were different from everyone else. She still didn't want to tell them her truth, just in case they were like everyone else. Most everyone else either ran or tried to take her on. Those who tried to take her on weren't alive anymore.

Wesker landed in what was now Moscow. He wasn't going to lose and he wasn't going to try to take them on when his ace wasn't ready. He entered the Hive and immediately made his presence known. He set up a meeting with his scientists. "Everything here is still going accordingly," they assured him. "Good. Whatever happens do not let me down," he told them. He adjusted his glasses and found the labs here. "I need some volunteers," he said. Since no one was willing he grabbed one scientist, injected him with one shot of the Uroburos and locked him in one o the observation rooms. "No one is to interfere with him or my research," he threatened.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace was busy remembering his best friend when Aeon responded "huh? oh right sorry yeah I met 'im back in Raccoon City when I was training, he's one hell'va guy yer dad. And yeah one's my brother's and the other was my best friend's " he said showing her the two different dog tags one with the name "Tobias J Pyre" and the other with the name "Jason M Masters" before looking away to hide the tears forming in his eyes

Devoted Poster

Aeon bowed her head out of respect. If they were lucky his brother and friend would remain dead. Wesker had been experimenting on so many people that she wouldn't doubt they would run into the again. "Did they work for Umbrella?" she had to ask. This kid was hurt and she didn't want to make it worse so if they did she would have to bite her tongue. She put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't cry kid, as long as you remember them they will live in your heart," she tried to comfort him. She wasn't used to comforting people.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace wiped his eyes turning back to Aeon, "No, as far as I know they were just plain Army Special Forces, they were sent to take care of the infected when the outbreak first started. " he said but what he didn't tell her was that his dad had worked for Umbrella "Why? Oh and don't call me kid"

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC shook her head at Aeon fighting the zombies and then at them just talking about the past. She didn't care about the past, but then again she didn't remember her past. She hurried into the store and grabbed 2 new bags. Piling up on ammo and some food supplies. She saw glass jars like what Ace was talking about and grabbed some for him. Double checking to make sure she had everything she needed she hurried back outside. "OK, I'm ready. And here is some glass jars." She said handing them to Ace. Looking around she shook her head and was ready to leave. "Lead the way." She said to them. She had no mission, but to survive for as long as she could.

Devoted Poster

Aeon turned her back to them and started walking the other way. "No reason," she said. So they were for sure dead, that's good she thought. That means he wouldn't have to face them again later. They reached a manhole in the center of the city. "We are here," she said staring down at it. "I hope you guys are ready for a fight," she warned them and she opened it and jumped down into it. She withdrew he sword just in case something was down here.

Wesker watched the Osaka facility on his laptop. He chuckled when he noticed the three of them outside the steel doors to the hive. He pushed a button and released the creatures inside. "Now let's see what you can do," he muttered to himself. Soon he heard the screams Coming from the scientists as the were devoured by zombies, illuminados, and worse, lickers. There was no doubt in his mind that Aeon would be forced to show her true colors.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace looked up when KC handed him some glass jars, "sweet anyone want a demonstration? " he asked as he started pouring the heater in the bottle and poured some water into it without waiting for an answer he then threw it into a group of zombies and watched it explode with shards of glass flying everywhere impaling zombies all over mostly in the head and chest "pretty cool huh?" he asked as he followed Aeon into the manhole

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC was impressed by the MRE bomb and nodded her head to him. As they walked to the manhole she loaded up her guns and made sure her bat was in it's rightful spot on her back for when things got messy, like they always did. She looked to Aeon and Ace. "Well, I'm ready." She said as she watched Aeon prepare to go down the manhole. "If there are any to show up while you are going down the ladder, yell and I'll hold them off until you get to the bottom. I'm a perfect shot." She said as she readied herself for the fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff