Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Squatting down she reloaded her shot gun and stood, all this taking her seconds. Once she stood she took aim and start shooting Dr.Salvador repeatedly only stopping to reload. "You better tell that boy not to get in my line of shot. I never miss." She said as she glanced over at Aeon and saw her arm. she didn't have time to think about it now. The girl wasn't trying to eat her and that was good enough for her. For now.

Devoted Poster

Aeon saw the glance at her arm. It quickly mutated back to normal as Aeon continued to slice the undead as they tried getting KC. "Alright I have a plan, just keep shooting Salvador," she told the girl. Aeon rand into the group of the undead slicing them up as she ran through. She jumped over Salvador just barely missing the chainsaw. It clipped her leg. As she landed she yelled in pain, blood gushing from her calf. She gritted her teeth in pain as she ran to the kid. She pulled himaside out of the way of Dr.Salvador. "Cover me!" she told the kid as she kneeled to bandage her leg. Dammit how could I let myself get hit. She took care in bandaging her leg because if she was t careful she could attract even more of them, or worse it could get infected and things would get ugly.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When Aeon jumped over Dr. Salvador, Ace was amazed and frustrated "are you ******** crazy?" he asked when she landed before noticing her leg, "better take care of that fast." Ace said stating the obvious as he shot the closest couple of undead before he heard a deafening CLICK as he pulled the trigger and found his clip was empty. Glancing up he kicked a zombie away before reloading and shooting some more zombies. "hurry up sweetheart" Ace said over his shoulder

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC was quickly shooting at Dr.Salvador, slowly running out of ammo and the zombies were coming on her quick. She was going to have to decide between the big guy or the small ones soon. Pulling out a small revolver from her waist she tried shooting both her big target and the little ones coming up on her. She started walking backwards and jumped up on a the roof of a near by car. "Aeon. Kid. You going to help anytime soon?" She yelled at them as she kicked one of the zombies.

Devoted Poster

Aeon got up. "Listen to me closely," she said to Ace."When I say go, I want you to go over tothe blonde girl over there," she said pointing to KC. "When you get to her tell her that the plan is for you to run to the closest hotel, hide in the last room on the top floor and don't come out till it's quiet," she said. "GO!!" she hollered. She made sure the other two were out of sight before transforming. "You wanna play?" she asked the monsters that were coming. "Let's play," she growled. She unleashed her full fledged mutant form and began ripping the undead to shreads. Limbs and pieces of flesh went flying everywhere as she scratched and ripped them apart with her class and tongue. Finally Dr.Salvador came for his turn and it took Aeon on shot with her tongue through his head for him to fall. Aeon then ran and hid while she changed back to normal knowing Ace and KC would know to come out now.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace nodded in response to Aeon's plan. When she said go, Ace took off towards KC "run" he said waving his hand in a "go" gesture "to the hotel" Ace said as he got to her. As he ran he shot some zombies over his shoulder.

((OOC:sorry its so short, not much to work with and I'm asleep on my feet XP))

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC saw the boy running at her, telling her to run to the hotel. She had never backed down from a fight but she was out of ammo and still hadn't taken down Dr. Salvador. With a shake of her head she took off running beating down a few zombies as she ran. Once inside the hotel she got the key for the right hotel room and ran up to it. Once inside she turned to the boy to check him over for any wounds. "Sorry, never can be too careful." She said as she sat on the bed.

Devoted Poster

Aeon came back into sight and began rummaging through the corpses. She picked out knives, random change that could be used as ammo, then went through the shop. She kept a watch out for anything, the other survivors or the undead. Hopefully no one saw her mutation. "Hello?" she yelled trying to find the other two

((ooc don't worry about it, just as long we get somekind of post. I'm not really picky))

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace didn't mind KC checking him for bites " 'sok" he said when she finished. When he heard the fighting stop and Aeon holler for them Ace opened the door "over here" Ace replied as he walked over to meet her and checked to make sure she was not infected. Seeing no marks but her leg, he stepped aside to let her pass, "so how did you beat that guy by yourself when last time I fought someone like him he killed half my team?" Ace asked as he walked next to her.

Devoted Poster

Aeon looked at Ace. "I was just lucky, KC felt all the real damage to him," she said. She didn't like the boy nosing if he wasn't careful he was going to nose into a mess he wouldn't be able to get out of. "If there's anything you need here you better get it now." she told him. Turning her back on the store and them to keep guard "Hurry up, I don't know if there are anymore of those around here."

Devoted Poster

Wesker sat in his meeting room discussing his plotwith the other chairmen. "As far as I am concerned things are going according to plan." he told them. "The Uroburos are ground accordingly." he finished the meeting and got up to check on his experiments. They were thriving and hungry. "You will be set free soon enough my pets." he assured them.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC followed Ace outside and looked Aeon over. When Ace wasn't around she was going to have to have a talk wit her. "Well, thanks to him I'm just about out of ammo. I know a place where I can get some more." She turned around to walk away but stopped herself. "Ummm...Now that we found each other should we stick together?" She asked as she looked them both over. She stood there with her arms crossed as she thought it over. She reached for her pack that she had earlier and saw that it was missing. Walking into the store and looked around for it. She saw it on the floor torn to bits and ran a hand over her face. "Great. Just great." She said as she tried to find her medicine. KC was prone to asthma.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace didn't buy Aeon's story but he wasn't one to pry he learned not to push girls too far one of his best friends had gotten killed from asking a girl too many questions "whatever" he said as he walked to the store to look for anything to use "junk, junk, ju...ooh this might come in handy" Ace said as he walked down the shelves before stopping at a rack of MRE heaters, why they were here he didn't know nor did he care but he had enough to make at least ten MRE bombs "either of you heard of MRE bombs?" Ace asked with a crooked grin as he stuck the heaters in his pack

((OOC: I'll explain the MRE bombs in my next post if one of your characters asks what they are))

Devoted Poster

Aeon chucked a red inhaler at KC. "This what your looking for? I picked up before you guys came out, figured it was important." she said. She looked at Ace "MRE? The only thing I know by that name is Meal Ready to Eat," she informed him. She turned to KC "It would be best for us to stick together but it's up to you guys," she told her. "If you want to travel with me, you should known I'm hunting someone down. Inwont stop till he's dead either." She sighed. She sheathed her sword and turned to face them.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
KC caught the inhaler as Aeon tossed it to her. Shaking it she felt she still had a lot left. She faced Aeon as she offered for them all to join together. She didn't care about her mission, just the thought of getting some half decent rest for a change. "I'll go with you. Not like I have anyone else to turn to." She said as she walked over to Aeon and took her hand in hers. "But we do have something to discuss later." She said as she looked at her arm knowingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff