Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach nodded his head in approval. He looked around and found some sun glasses he picked up a cool pair of black ones for himself and tossed her a pair of purple ones. "These will come in handy." He said as he took her hand and walked out of the store.

Devoted Poster

Aeon put the glasses on and followed him. "Next stop, Izabelle's hive," she said. "Unless there is somewhere else you feel we need to go," she added quickly.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach shook his head. "Nope. Just the hive." He said as he was walking towards it. he would glance at her to check on her every once in a while. Finally, the hive was in view. He dropped her hand and put his in his pocket.

Devoted Poster

Aeon took a deep breath. "Let's do this," she said as she took the lead. She walked into the hive. She could help shaking a little bit, this place carried bad memories even worse it was just flat out creepy. She headed in the direction she last saw Izabelle, hoping KC would be near by.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach followed Aeon and didn't say anything. He just kept a look out for any trouble. He wasn't sure of where they should head, but he figured Aeon did.

Devoted Poster

Aeon found the lab where she ran into Izabelle the last time she was here. She looked at Zach "You go look, I'm too nervous," she admitted not wanting to run into Izabelle.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach nodded his head and looked into the lab. He saw KC or Izabelle sitting on Ace's lap. He opened the door and walked in. "Well, what is going on here?" He asked hoping it was KC.

KC looked up from Ace and had to double check the guy in front of her. "Zach? You look...dumb." She said finally finding a not as mean word. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she got off of Ace's lap.

Devoted Poster

Aeon walked in to the room and hugged KC "Thank god your okay." she sighed a breath of relief. "It's good to see you," she said taking off her glasses.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC stared at Aeon and took in her new look. "Why did you guys change your look like this?" She asked as she stepped back and looked at them. "Anyways. I guess I am fine. I am fuzzy on what happened while I was Izabelle or whatever, but...Did I do anything to you guys?" She asked starting to get the feeling she wasn't every nice to them.

Devoted Poster

Aeon smiled "We had to change our looks to sneak past Izabelle. She kinda doesn't like us," she told her. "Oh yeah you tortured us and almost killed me," she joked. "Not really, worst thing we went through was being thrown in jail," she told her truthfully.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC's eyes were wide when Aeon started to tease her. Afterwards though KC smacked the back of Aeon's head. "I should have known better than to ask." She shook her head and looked around. "So, we busting out or what?"

Devoted Poster

Aeon rubbed the back of her head. "Yes, that's why we came back. To get you and Ace out of this shot hole and back to our hideout," she nodded. "Alright we got one with alzheimers, one pain in my a**," she said sticking her tongue out at Ace "one freak and one gay, I'm sure no one is going to notice us trying to get out of here," she said sarcastically. "Be prepared for anything," she warned KC.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC looked to Zach. "Gay?" She said confused she shook her head at being teased for her memory again.

Zach shrugged his shoulders and looked at Aeon.

Devoted Poster

Aeon chuckled. "It's something Izabelle wouldn't see coming. Like I said Izabelle doesnt like us so we completely redesigned our selves to hide from her," she said. "Alright, who is getting us out of here. I don't want to take the lead, this place gives me the creeps," she said only telling half the truth.

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Krios nodded. "Consider It done Doc." He said giving her casual salute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff