Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

Aeon returned the kiss. "Zach, thank you," she said softly. "No one would ever give me the chance to talk like that." she smiled weakly "I love you babe."

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach smiled at her. "No need to thank me. I love you and I will always be here for you. You mean everything to me."

Devoted Poster

Aeon closed her eyes. "Zach, don't leave me," she said faintly. It seemed like he was now her only true weakness and she wasn't going to let anyone take him from her.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach held her close. "Never." He promised her. "Nothing could take me away."

Devoted Poster

"Not even Izabelle?" he asked in disbelif. She clung to him tight. "What about Ace?"

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach shook his head. "Not even Izabelle. Ace is a big boy. I'm sure he is fine. I just wonder if he has KC back yet."

Devoted Poster

"We should get some disguises and go check," Aeon said getting up. She walked over to a mirror and looked at her reflection. "I'm going to need a pair of scissors or a knife," she said as she looked at her long hair. "Zach, we need new clothes too," she added. She didn't want to face Izabelle so she would rather go in disguise.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach pulled the knife off his side and put it in the air for her. "I have a knife." He said as he thought over her plan. He wasn't sure how well that would go over, but he was willing to try it for her.

Devoted Poster

Aeon took the knife from him. She knew she was going to regret this but she had to do it. She took her hair and cut it. By the time she was done it sat right at her jaw. She handed him the knife back. "Alright, let's get some outfits and try this out," she said. She looked at all the hair on the floor and sighed.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach saw how upset she was over her hair Nd walked over to her. He ran his fingers through her hair and caught it in his fist. "I like you with sure hair." He teased her and gave her a kiss. He let go and walked out of the room.

Devoted Poster

Aeon followed him out. "Alright now all that's left is to dye our hair and get new clothes." she said. "I'm thinking you go blonde," she said as she walked past him smirking. "Oh and your new personality is going to be gay," she said chuckling a bit. "That way she won't recognise us at all."

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her. "Gay?" He said as she watched her. "Do you really think I can pull gay off?" He asked as he started walking out of the hotel. He shook his head and couldn't believe that she would even suggest that.

Devoted Poster

Aeon nodded "I do think you can do it, even if you can't you'll have to try anyway," she said. She walked into the nearest store with a huge smile on her face. She found a box of blonde hair dye and a box of black and purple. She ransacked the clothes and put on a tanktop that showed her stomach and baggy khakis. She quickly put the dye in. By the time her hair was done it was black with purple tips. She tossed the blonde hair dye at Zach. "Get changed. The sooner we do this the sooner we can see KC and Ace." she said.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach shook his head but did as he was told. He put the dye in while he looked for some clothes. He pulled out a loose pair of dark blue jeans and a white tee shirt. He washed the dye out of his hair and then trimmed it so he could spike it again. After he was done he turned to Aeon. "Well, do I look like me?"

Devoted Poster

She giggled and shook her head "Nope. But you make a very cute blonde," she said as she kissed him on the lips. "What do you think?" she asked as she spun around showing off her outfit. She prayed these disguises would fool Izabelle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff