Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Well I can't say I didn't do anything stupid but like I said I did it for you and I have no regrets" Ace said then turning to Izabelle he said "don't worry I won't and you kin stop talking to me like I'm gonna turn on you. Haven't I proved you kin trust me by putting that chip back in?" As he sat down he thought about how to explain his decision to KC "OK I'm gonna come clean I agreed to be Izabelle's second in exchange for her bringing you back"

Devoted Poster

Aeon sighed. "You couldnt handle it," she said.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC watched Izabelle and didn't like her. She couldn't believe that was her at one point in time. She was growing annoyed with her when she heard Ace talking to her. "You did what for me?" She said looking at him. She looked to Izbelle and knew what kind of person she was. "Ace, you shouldn't have done that."

Izabelle just nodded her head at Ace and took a little pride in KC's freak out over Ace being her second.

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Krios nodded and helped her to her office leaving the other two alone to their newly created drama. "I ugh tested one of the new hunters you had in a lab... And two of the guards kinda got killed in the process." He said as they made it to her office.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach pulled her closer. "I can handle anything with you."

Izabelle looked at Krios and shrugged her shoulders. "Guess they weren't worth anything then. I'll need to up the virus on that one." She said as she turned to a closet in the office. She looked inside and the only clothing there was in there was a lab coat. She grabbed it and quickly pulled it on. "God that KC is going to get annoying." She said as she pulled her hair out of the coat and buttoned it up before turning to face him. "I want you to keep an eye on her. If she tries to stop our work I want her taken care of."

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ace turned back to KC "Look I know you think it wasn't the best choice but your trying to tell me you wouldn't do the same for me" he said looking her in the eyes

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kc opened her mouth to disagree with him, but she stopped herself. "No, you're right. I would do the same." She wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap. "Ace, I'm sorry I keep getting into trouble all the time."

Devoted Poster

Aeon shifted uncomfortably. "The nightmare...." she muttered.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach kissed her head and held her. "Go on. I'm not going anywhere."

Devoted Poster

Aeon sighed. "It's always the same, I can see myself playing on th lawn. My mom is there. We were happy. Then a black truck pulls up, and she hands me to Wesker." she said tears welling up in her eyes. "Then I can see myself in a lab with random scientists coming in changing me, feeding me, taking my vitals." she said. Tears were overflowing now. "Then there is a time skip and I'm a little older. I spend all my time with Dr. Izabelle. She teaches me how to fight, then another timeskip and I'm finally breaking free and I go home, and no ones there," she whispered. "They are gone, I haven't seen my mom since she gave me away and I haven't ever seen my dad," she sobbed.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach rolled Aeon over to look at her. He pulled her close so she was at his chest. He caressed her hair and didn't say anything. He was just there for her.

Devoted Poster

Aeon grabbed his chest and cried into it. She had never opened up to anyone like this. "Zach....the last part of my nightmare....." she sobbed. "Izabelle kills KC and I kill you or rather my licker form does." she finished. "I can still see the red glare of his eyes and the absence of care in my mom's eyes when she gave me to him," she complained. "She told him I should be able to aid his research." she cried.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach held Aeon close to him and listened to her talk and cry. "Aeon, you don't have to worry about hurting me. That will never happen. I trust you with my life." He told her. He wasn't sure what to say about Izabelle and KC. Just Ace was there if anything happened.

Devoted Poster

Aeon just sat there and cried. "Zach, if I didn't have the licker controlled it would kill you," she said. She had a feeling not having herself cured would prove to be a problem. She held Zach close afraid to let him go.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach lifted her chin so he could look down at her. He kissed her lips sweetly and shook his head. "I told you. I'm not worried about your licker side. I can handle that. What I can't handle is losing you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff