Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gawker

User Image
Lehava Marise
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The blonde quickly satisfied her curiosity and Lehava's arms drooped, to signify that the girl was free. Lehava watched as the girl faced her and grinned after piling her body right into hers and wrapping her arms around her. Lehava was confused until the girl piped up a compliment about her physical appearance along with a kiss on her cheek, ..so what she just did was an act of affection. If she would have known, perhaps lehava wouldn't have been so uncomfortable. She felt a light lingering emotion flutter in her chest before dissipating shortly after, yet her face remained the same.

It wasn't usual for people to give her embraces of love, but this is the goddess of love, so she wasn't exactly surprised. She wasn't sure what to do, was she supposed to do something? How stressful. She quickly decided to just stand dreadfully as she does commonly.

The girl's voice soon filled the dark, empty room about decorations of what some deemed 'pretty' for some reason, along with the annoying light that liked to force itself through the blinds.

"Why must I decorate my room of these 'flowers' when they are soon to decay?" She murmured solemnly.

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

User Image
Aɴɴᴀ-Mᴀʀɪᴇ Cʟᴀɪʀᴇ Lᴏᴜɪs
-------------------Cʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ

Located in: The Dining Hall Feeling: Content Accompanied by: No one ----

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anna-Marie grinned wide as she conducted the inspection. "Because, flowers are like little itty bitty babies that you doctor and nurse until they're big and bright and beautiful!" she replied cheerily as she scanned the room. "The bigger they bloom is a sign of the care we show them and I treasure that. They do die fairly quickly but like any life, I enjoy the time I get to spend caring for them rather than dwelling on their deaths," she added with a snap of her fan. Turning on her heels, she walked back over to Lehava and smiled softly. "Eleven; I'll see you around camp, Lehava," she stated cheerily, heading for the door. She have the girl a finger wave then left for the next cabin, already feeling better. Some people shied away from the children of Hades but Anna really liked Lehava; their contrasts intrigued her.

Anna moved on to the next cabin and the next and continued to finish up the inspections until she was done, just leaving the Atlas cabin. Satisfied, she bounced her way back to the Aphrodite cabin, jogging up to the door. She found Madeline's flowers resting on the checkered porch and she gushed a little as she scooped them up. Excitedly, Anna dashed inside to get the flowers into some water and mad a mental note to give Maddie a big smooch on the cheek when she saw her later. She was sure only a child of Demeter would do such a wonderful thing with flowers for her. After she was done fawning over them, she let her tresses down from her ponytail and then left for the mess. She glanced at the time and knew she'd have to meet Jace soon so she jogged into the mess and quickly got a bite to eat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conceal, don't feel, put on a show
Make one wrong move and everyone will know
_
User Image__User Image__User Image

Mr Female

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Layout made by chidori_pallas
User Image

xxx.·´`·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´`·.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ Ҝησшləɗɡҿ will give you ρower, but character • • • ℛespect ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

`·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´`·. tab tab tab tab tab tab tab .·´`·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´

۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰
      ↯ Jace Reid/Son of Apollo ✧
      xxxx Growing tired of waiting on the others to help him, Jace set down the box of fireworks inside of the cabin, then walked down the steps of the front patio and towards the beach. Once there, Jace stared angrily at his friends. “Okay girls, here's what you are going to do. First, Maddie, seeing as you are best when it comes to making things pretty, how about setting the perfect mood using what ever flower, plant, etc. you need to. I'm thinking that we could have a pathway leading into the woods, and use one of the clearings in the forest that is closest to the beach for the rendezvous point. Once you've made a path way using your Chlorokinesis, I want you to go crazy with what ever you think would help make that clearing romantic. Second, Rhea seeing as Hermes cabin is famous for your thievery skills, I want you to do your best to borrow a spare small sized table fit for two and place it in the center of the clearing. Don't forget to grab a couple of chairs to go with the table. Also, seeing as it's going to be hard for any of us that aren't as skilled as your cabin, you will need to procure two magical goblets, and two plates from the kitchen. Lastly, Maya, do what ever you do best and help the other two girls anyway they see fit. Understood? Great, now I shall be taking these two with me in order for us to get the fire works set up.” Jace quickly stated to the three girls, with a slightly angry tone with a hint of harshness, before grabbing both Spencer and Shū by the back if their shirts, and dragging them back to Spencer's cabin.

↯ Shūhei Motomiya/Son of Zeus
      xxxx The moment Jace had shown up, Shū groaned in dispair knowing he had to part with Maddie for the rest of the night. While Jace was angrily giving the girls their orders, Shū quietly tried his best to comfort Maddie by continuously squeezing her hand and gently stroking the back of it with his thumb. Then without warning, he was being dragged away by Jace towards Spencer's cabin.

xxxx From the moment they had entered, the three of them quietly worked out the positions of each of the fireworks. After several hours and about three trash cans full of crumpled up wads of paper with hand drawn maps outfitted with different ideas, Shū, Jace, and Spencer finally figured out the perfect layout for the welcome back fireworks display.

↯ Spencer Frost/Son of Poseidon ✧
      xxxx As soon as the boys finally figured the perfect layout, the immediately enlisted the help of a few members of the Hephestus Cabin. With the strong armed help of the guys from the Hephestus Cabin, Spencer, Shū, and Jace had finished placing each set of fireworks in their designated spots. They had just enough time to get washed up and eat dinner, before Jace had to leave to meet Anna by the beach, and Shū and Spencer had to launch the fireworks which officially announced the start of Camp.

xxxx After parting ways with the others, Spencer headed immediately for his cabin to get cleaned up and changed into a cleaner set of clothes. Once he had found a clean outfit he liked, Spencer quickly put it on and headed towards the pavilion for dinner, along the way, he spotted Shū coming out of his own cabin in a new outfit as well; Spencer also noticed Jace leave his own cabin and head for the pavilio. Though considering he was already too far ahead of them, Spencer and Shū didn't bother catching up to him and instead walked over to their respective tables waiting for dinner to start.

۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰ tab tab ۰

Spencer - Dining Pavilion ~ Poseidon's Table
Shūhei - Dining Pavilion ~ Zeus Table

With:
Jace - Various Demigods
Spencer - Various Demigods at their own Tables.
Shūhei - Various Demigods at their own Tables.

Thoughts:

((OOC: What do you all think? By the way I did decide to Time Skip to Dinner Time which is at 6pm.
xxxxAlso If any of you wish to assist me with coming up with a new schedule format. Feel free to post your idea in the OOC thread. Include a schedule for the entire rest of the week. From Tuesday until Sunday. Remember, Fridays must have a Capture the Flag Game. If any of this makes sense please say so. If it doesn't let me know and I'll do my best to explain it better.))

shay_triforceplayer1

Mr Female

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

CourtSager

Devoted Wife

12,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image
Somewhere, flowers are blooming,
And somewhere they are dying, too.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Madeline “Maddie” Saunders
CHILD of DEMETER

Where am I?: BEACH & NEIGHBORING FOREST xxxx Who is with me?: ENSEMBLE/MAYA & RHEA xxxx How do I feel?: EXCITED AND PROUD BUT SLIGHTLY ANNOYED
xx
She didn't mean to be, she really didn't, but Maddie was upset with Jace. Yes, she was good with plants - chlorokinesis came in handy. But the way he was bossing everyone around, acting like some kind of king, or leader? She was more than happy to help, but it would be much nicer to be asked than told. Her defense mechanism began acting up, a warm tingle in her chest warning her that she needed to calm down before her pores started emitting toxins.

She opened her mouth to say something, but Shū's thumb stroked across the back of her hand while he gave soft squeezes, and she felt her frustration depleting. Jace just wanted everything to be perfect for Anna. The Demeter girl wasn't an idiot; she knew what this was all about. It was there in the soft flush on Jace's cheeks and the excited glimmer in his eyes. He was in love, and wanted to make sure everything was exactly as he planned it. Maddie sighed, deciding she could forgive him, just this once.

"Leave the decorating to me," she smiled warmly, making a mental note of Jace's desired aesthetic. "If there's one thing I know, it's plants." Without warning, Jace reached for both Spencer and Shū, dragging the two boys off with him towards the camp. Maddie sighed, this time fondly, and turned to the girls still standing with her. "Are you both okay with this? I can handle the decorating by myself, if you wanted to work together?"

Without waiting for much of a response, the redhead smiled warmly at the other two and set to work on the 'pathway' Jace wanted. She knelt on the sand, feeling it squish around her knees, and placed her hands on the surface. Closing her eyes, she willed a springy carpet of moss and lichen to form, dotted with wildflowers in shades of pink and yellow. Maddie felt the surge of power wash through her hands that came with the action, and knew the plants were bending to her command.

When she opened her eyes, the trail led from where she was kneeling all the way to the edge of the forest. She beamed with pride, and brushed the downy moss with her fingers. "Thank you," she murmured, standing again to make her way along the path to finish her task without really checking to see if Maya or Rhea were following.

xx
{OOC} Well your idea sounds beautiful. The only issue I could potentially see is what Maddie observed: try to talk to characters, and not at them, or your muse starts to sound like a jerk. Not a big issue here, just something to be careful of.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Someday you may give up hope,
And on that day, I’ll rescue you.

User Image

Hilarious Flatterer

2,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Rhea Scarlet Klein

She nodded at Maddie and just like that she went off, leaving them there for now. Swiftly going back to camp to find what she needed for the night. It seemed to her that she would be the only one to be able to get the necessary items for this plan. Without being noticed she was able to sneak into the storage area of the camp and found an oak table big enough for the two to have a beautiful dinner that night. Chairs... She thought looking around quietly. Scanning the area she saw several things, none of them being what to was sent here for. Rhea had nearly given up in that room but out of the corner of her eye as she was leaving, she saw two hand made beautifully crafted chairs, with several designs carved into the wood. A thought had occurred to her that she would have to carry all of this by herself back then come get the other items. She frowned to herself. Time to put my speed to the test, I guess... Lifting both the chairs and the table carefully and silently, she booked it out the the room towards the area where Maddie was to be making the pathway. She slowed down as she saw what Maddie had done.
"Wow...this...this is beautiful, Maddie. You did a great job." She said a little winded. "Um, I'm gonna...leave these here for now and go...get the rest real quick." With a slight smile she sprung off back towards the camp.
It took but a minute or two to get back. Plates and goblets, eh? Tip-toeing into the dinning pavilion she found herself in the back room quickly. It didn't take but a second to find a nice dinning set for the table, plates, silverware, napkins, the works. Then she looked around for the goblets. Magic goblets. Now this may be a camp full of half gods and monsters but finding that would be slightly more tricky. She decided to go towards the storage room of the hall. Hopefully finding something of that sort. No luck of course. It took her a little while longer than finding the other stuff, but Rhea looked up in the attic where all the creepy old ancient stuff was and found quite a few nice goblets and she grabbed the two with the pretty blue gems on them.
A few minutes after that she was running back to the pathway. She saw Maddie doing some touch up on the scenery and Maya was no where in sight. Huffing and puffing, Rhea hadn't really given it much thought other than she went off to find something useful to do for this. Placing the set of the dinner plates and goblets and silverware neatly around, Rhea smiled. Now I get to rest for a moment and wait.

Where am I? Running around camp
How am I feeling? Hurried, out of breath, impressed
Who am I with? Maddie, Maya

Hilarious Flatterer

2,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Maya Lynn Rae

Frowning Maya looked away from Jace. '...do what ever you do best and help the other two girls anyway they see fit.' Is that all I am? An extra? Trying not to get to upset, she looked over at Maddie who had already begun her job. And doing it beautifully. Well, Maddie has decorations covered. She looked back over towards Rhea, all she saw was her speeding back towards camp. And Rhea has the dinner stuff taken care of. It occurred to her she could help out one of them, but she'd probably just get in their way. Saddened she floated up, using her powers, to the top of a tall tree. She looked down at Maddie having fun decorating. She pouted up in the tree waiting her to be able to possible help.
It was only about ten minutes later she saw Rhea racing back towards them with what appeared to be holding the whole dinning set. She could have asked for help... She sighed. She stood up looking around. A small idea popped into her head. Maybe... Jumping off the tree, Maya flew through the skies back towards her cabin. Upon entering, she found it empty and quiet. Quickly floating over towards her wardrobe, she flung it open and began searching through it. "No...no, no, nooooooo. Oh dear gods....where did that come from? ...Hmm...yes.....eh....yes....oohhhhh cute!" She pulled out three dresses. Each with there own beauty. Maya giggled to herself. I'll make she we look nice for the event. She found sandals that matched and then she raced off flying back through the air towards the forest.

Where am I? Forest Clearing, Zeus Cabin
Who am I with? Maddie, Rhea
How am I feeling? Sad, unimportant, excited

Devoted Wife

12,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image
Somewhere, flowers are blooming,
And somewhere they are dying, too.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Madeline “Maddie” Saunders
CHILD of DEMETER

Where am I?: FOREST xxxx Who is with me?: MAYA & RHEA xxxx How do I feel?: EXCITED AND ACCOMPLISHED
xx
Satisfied with the pathway, Maddie needed to move on to the clearing and setting it all up. That was the 'grand stage' after all, the scene of the big event. She made sure to carry the aesthetic of the path throughout the forest with her, encouraging wildflowers to pop up along the ground, and on vines wrapping around the trees She smiled fondly at the plants, grateful for their cooperation.

Her excitement continued to build, bubbling within her and lending brighter and more vibrant splashes of color to the flowers, and then she stepped into the clearing. Maddie couldn't contain herself anymore, and the minute she saw the wide open space it was like her mind exploded with ideas. Swirls of color, pops of delicate moss....her eyes dropped closed and she spread her arms wide, fingers splayed and almost twitching with energy.

She felt it before she saw it. The creative energy exploded from within her, and when she opened her eyes, Madeline couldn't help but gasp in delight. What she had pictured in her head was laid out before her: a soft carpet of springy moss, dotted with bright wildflowers and tiny lilies, vines dripping from every branch, twined with little buds and bright blooms, a canopy of delicate, lace-like moss hanging across the clearing like a soft canopy far above, sprinkled with bright white daisies.

The Demeter child clapped enthusiastically, literally jumping from elation and grinning. "Yay! It's so beautiful!" She spun in a circle, arms flung wide, until she was breathless with pride and laughter. Then she collected herself and turned to head back to the beach and her friends, skipping along the moss path with her long ponytail swishing behind her and a happy grin on her face. "I'm doooone!" She trilled brightly, doing another little twirl as she stepped back onto the beach.

Job well done, she decided to head to the dining hall to meet back up with everyone. Maddie hummed brightly to herself as she skipped along, and when she reached the pavilion she slid onto the bench with a bright smile, extremely pleased with her work and anxious to see Anna's reaction.

xx
{OOC} Edited to send her to the dining hall~
Also
shay_triforceplayer1

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Someday you may give up hope,
And on that day, I’ll rescue you.

User Image

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

User Image
Aɴɴᴀ-Mᴀʀɪᴇ Cʟᴀɪʀᴇ Lᴏᴜɪs

Located in: The Pavilion Feeling: Excited Accompanied by: Autumn ----

Anna-Marie sat down with her sisters and engaged in their usual bout of gossip. One of them tugged her down, asking where she'd been all day and the conversation started. They yapped on for nearly half an hour, not even touching any of their food until Autumn broke in. Some of the daughters shied back and others practically jumped the girl when she showed up. "Hey, hey. Watch the ponytail," the young drunk chuckled, stopping behind Anna. "Hey Rosebud," she greeted Anna, plopping herself in between her and one of Anna's sisters.

"Hey Autumn, what are you doing over here?" Anna asked though she didn't mean it in a mean way. She leaned against her shoulder to let her know she was welcome but was still curious. Autumn heaved an annoyed sigh and glanced back at the Dionysus table.

"Seamus won't stop bugging me about Vitis..." she huffed. "And my dad is over there." Anna knew how Autumn felt about talking about her father so she didn't pry. She just nodded and changed the subject.

"Drinking at the table? You know, you're actually not supposed to do that!" Anna replied, snatching the gourd from her friend's waist. Autumn feigned shock and reached for it but Anna held it away. "Nope. Nope. I'm not gonna sit back and watch my best friend drink herself to death," she protested, giggling.

"Really Rosebud?" Autumn replied, brow cocked before a smirk crossed her face. "Vitis, come," she stated, the gourd returning to her hand. "Mmm, checkmate. Now focus on your offering rather than my bad habits," Autumn added, referring to the offerings ceremony. Anna's eyes widened and she nodded, checking to make sure she had what she needed.

_

Devoted Wife

12,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image
We put our glass to the sky, and lift up,
And live tonight, ‘cause ya can’t take it with ya

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Duncan Blake
CHILD of ATHENA

Where am Ah?: DININ' HALL xxxx Who’s with meh?: WHOLE CAMP, AH'D SAY xxxx How do Ah feel?: BORED AN' CURIOUS
xx
Duncan stared into his bowl of spaghetti, doing that thing where you kind of stare blankly and intently at something without really seeing it. He had already deposited a portion of the food in offering, but now he couldn't bring himself to eat the rest. He was bored, bored, bored, and also quite frustrated. Duncan knew something was up, he could feel it all day, and what bothered him most was that he didn't know what. He was a son of Athena, for ******** sake, and that some occurrence managed to fly under his radar was infuriating, however small it might turn out to be. He hated not knowing things.

The ginger heard a familiar humming, and his mood instantly brightened. His best friend's presence tended to do that. "Maddie!" Abandoning his food, he rose from the Athena table to see the redheaded girl swishing her way happily into the pavilion. She looked accomplished, and Duncan realized she must be involved in the building tension he had been able to sense. Kynodontas hissed gently, winding his way up Duncan's arm, and master and pet crossed the hall to join their friend. "Blimey, girl, ya look like ya jus' got laid or somethin'" He grinned mischievously, seriously doubting any such occurrence.

True to form, Maddie slapped the shoulder not wrapped in snake as Duncan sat next to her.
"Not funny, Duncan!" She pouted for a bit, but the smile soon crept back onto her lips. The son of Athena frowned. "Oi. Tell meh, Maddie, wha's goin on today? Ah've been feelin' a nervous energy all over the camp." Her eyes lit up and Demeter's daughter leaned in to whisper excitedly in his ear. "Jace is finally going to ask Anna out!" Duncan blinked. "Huh." He smirked. "Well, it's 'bout damn time, Ah think."

With the somewhat anticlimactic secret unraveled, Duncan felt satisfied enough to finally eat something. He willed a fresh bowl of pasta to appear before him, and a fresh glass of ale poured itself for him. Maddie side-eyed his glass briefly, almost frowning about his underage drinking, but said nothing. "Hey," the ginger smirked with a wink. "Drinkin' age in Ireland is eighteen, love." She smiled a bit in return, reaching for her own glass of grape juice. She lifted it to her lips, but paused before sipping. She looked conflicted for a moment, and then Duncan saw her drink take on a more reddish hue as it seemed to thicken. The saucy minx had turned her drink to wine!

He blinked owlishly in surprise, and even Kyn seemed curious about her uncharacteristic behavior. Maddie smiled at him and winked. "Let's just say it's for the occasion, just this once." Well. She was clearly in a celebratory mood. Duncan smiled. He had known Madeline for a few years now, since he had first come to camp, and she always had been a sucker for a love story.

xx
{OOC} just a disclaimer: I don't encourage underage drinking! I don't judge, but I'm also not trying to promote it! Maddie's actions here are baaaad, got it? hehe <3

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
So raise a pint, for the people that aren’t with us,
And live tonight, ‘cause ya can’t take it with ya.

User Image

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Layout made by chidori_pallas
User Image

xxx.·´`·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´`·.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ Ҝησшləɗɡҿ will give you ρower, but character • • • ℛespect ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

`·.¸ ¸.·´ tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´`·. tab tab tab tab tab tab tab .·´`·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab .·´ `·. tab tab `·.¸ ¸.·´

↯ Jace Reid/Son of Apollo ✧
      xxxx A little after dinner began, a small bell rang out throughout the dining pavilion. This bell signaled the start of the typical Offering portion of the feast. As always, the Zeus cabin went first, prompting both Shū and Maya to walk over to the large hearth and deposit their offerings to their father. Next it was Poseidon Cabin which only consisted of Spencer so far. Spencer causally walked over to the hearth and dropped off his offering. After Poseidon it was Demeter's turn, then Ares, and so on until each person in the camp had given up an offering to their godly parent. With tradition out of the way, everyone returned to their tables to resume eating their food.

xxxx After an hour of stuffing their faces, Jace, Shū, and Spencer quietly slipped away towards the beach to ensure that the fireworks were in perfect working order. Once they were sure everything would go off without a hitch, the boys headed back to the pavilion. Along the way, Jace slipped away and began to follow the path that Maddie had made earlier in the day. As the young man followed the path, he couldn't help but admire the perfect job that Demeter's daughter had done for him. ‘I should really thank Maddie later,’ Jace thought to himself. It hadn't taken him long to find the clearing that Maddie had picked out, and he was pleased to find a table fit for two in the center of the area, near an opening big enough to clearly see the beach.

xxxx While Jace was waiting for Anna, both Shū and Spencer returned to the pavilion and headed back to their tables. On the way to his own, Spencer passed by Anna's and gave her a note telling her that Jace will be waiting for her. He also stopped to tell Chiron that the fireworks were ready for them, thus prompting their Activities Director to calmly exit his enchanted wheelchair and address the entire camp in his centaur form. He cheerfully informed the campers that a surprise event had been put together for them down by the beach, causing a stir of excitement among all who were gathered. As soon as he finished addressing the campers, he quickly dismissed everyone and began heading to the beach with Mr. D and Spencer at either side of him.

xxxx On the way down to the beach, Shū fell in step next to Maddie, causing her to smile warmly at him. As the two of them continued to walk towards the beach, Shū carefully took Maddie's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, before lacing their fingers together. She giggled softly, her cheeks lightly flushed, and Shū was happy that she seemed happy. Getting impatient with waiting around in the clearing, Jace decided to look for Anna himself and drag her to the special spot set aside for them. However, the moment he had stepped out into the flowery pathway Jace collided with the very girl he was looking for, which caused them both to crumple to the ground on their asses. After shaking his head slightly in an attempt to regain his composure, and chuckling softly to cover up the awkward incident, Jace quickly stood back up and helped Anna back up. Once they dusted themselves off, Jace offered his bent arm for her to take and led the blonde beauty into the clearing. He pulled out her chair, like a true gentleman, and helped her into the seat across from his.

xxxx As the campers gathered around the beach, Chiron looked at Spencer and gave him a signal of permission to launch the fireworks. The young obligingly clicked the the remote detonator, causing the fireworks to burst forth into the night sky. The moment the first volley of explosions were sent into the black sky, Shū slipped his hand from Maddie's and wrapped it around her waist so he could pull her closer to him. She snuggled happily into his side, humming a soft, slow tune under her breath. Meanwhile, Jace was sitting quietly across from Anna and trying to gather his courage to confess to her. Just as the second volley was launched into the sky, Jace grabbed Anna's hand from across the table and looked her in the eyes. “Anna, being your friend has been the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's also the reason I'm struggling to admit this to you, but I'm going to try.” Jace delivered this statement evenly, never breaking eye contact. Then, taking a deep breath and gathering his thoughts, the son of Apollo continued, “Here's what I'm really trying to say; as much as I value our friendship, Anna, I'm starting to want more than that.” As soon as he finished speaking, Jace gripped the glass nearby and watched it fill with up with Pumpkin Juice before quickly gulping it down. Feeling emboldened, he delivered the essential line. "Anna-Marie Claire Louis, will you be my girlfriend?" While waiting for her answer, Jace turned to face the ocean and watched the start of the third volley of explosions.

↯ Shūhei Motomiya/Son of Zeus
      xxxx

xxxx

↯ Spencer Frost/Son of Poseidon ✧
      xxxx

xxxx

Jace - Clearing overlooking Fireworks beach; Sitting at a Table with Anna.
Spencer - Fireworks Beach; Alone standing next to Chiron and Mr. D.
Shūhei - Fireworks Beach; Holding Maddie close while surrounded by other the other Campers.
Thoughts:
((OOC: Yes I know the details surrounding the Fireworks aren't presented. I've been having difficulties finalizing the, well, details. However, I will promise you that I will definitely have the final details regarding the fourth and final Wave of Explosions in my next post. ))

shay_triforceplayer1

Sage Holwell

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

Mr Female

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

User Image
Aɴɴᴀ-Mᴀʀɪᴇ Cʟᴀɪʀᴇ Lᴏᴜɪs

Located in: The Beach Feeling: Nervous Accompanied by: Jace ----

Anna-Marie Anna spent most of the dinner messing with Autumn and talking to her siblings before the bell rang and they had to give their offerings. A little while in, she got Jace's note from Spencer and her face lit up red as the sun, her sisters teasing her after one of them glanced over her shoulder to read it. Anna quickly shoved it in her pocket and buried her face in her hands. "Oh this is just too good Rosebud. Don't forget to use protec-" Autumn started, only to be smothered by Anna, the girl nearly throwing her to the ground. The table erupted in laughter and Anna was more than thankful when Chiron gained everyone's attention. When dismissed, she ran off to get away from the giggling and managed to get her face back to its original color before heading to the place Jace told her to meet him.

When she reached the path, she'd stopped to admire the beauty of it but her onlooking was cut short when someone bumped into her. To her luck and dismay, it was Jace who helped her back up. He led her to the clearing, arm in arm and sat her down at the table. She was about to comment on the table when the first round of fireworks went off, effectively gaining her attention. She smiled happily gazing at them, remembering how her father would take her and sit her on his shoulders to watch fireworks when she was little. He stopped as soon as she started to grow into her looks but she treasured those times with her father. At the start of the second round of fireworks, Anna was surprised to feel Jace take her hand. As he spoke, she could feel her face heating up again and the fireworks were drowned out.

When he asked her to be his girlfriend, Anna's brow shot into her hairline and she drew her hand back as though she'd been burned. Biting her lip, she looked down, unable to meet his eye. She'd always liked Jace ever since he'd showed up at the camp and she couldn't believe he was here, returning her feelings. Swallowing slightly, she mustered the courage to speak, glancing back up at him. "J-Jace, je ne sais pas quoi dire. Je..." Anna paused and blushed again when she realized that her words were coming out in French. Taking a breath, she tried again. "Yes."

_

GQueerDeer's Partner

User Image

Tawny had followed the rest of the camp down to the beach after dinner. She stood at the edge of the crowd watching the fireworks, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her jacket. She was thinking about the various chemical reactions involved to get the different colors for the fireworks when she accidentally bumped into one of the Poseidon kids. She was so lost in thought she hadn't even realized she had been walking down the beach. "Sorry," she mumbled distractedly, still gazing at the sky. She wondered how much longer the fireworks were going to go on. She was starting to get bored with them and was thinking about heading back to the cabins ahead of the rest of the camp.

Tawny Brennan, Daughter of Athena

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
OOC: Does any one wish to continue or do you all think I should declare Dead? If we agree it's dead then we could try making a new one. Up to you. I'm fine with either continuing or making new one.

shay_triforceplayer1

Sage Holwell

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

Mr Female

CaptainKali

Devoted Wife

12,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
BlakeXTheXWolfXDemon
OOC: Does any one wish to continue or do you all think I should declare Dead? If we agree it's dead then we could try making a new one. Up to you. I'm fine with either continuing or making new one.

shay_triforceplayer1

Sage Holwell

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

Mr Female

CaptainKali

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ⓢ ⓐ ⓖ ⓔ Ⓢ ⓐ ⓨ ⓢ
╚══════════════╝

❂ ❂ ❂

{Honestly I think the biggest problem was the lack of a plot - nothing significant happens, no fighting, no monsters, nobody has any reason to post other than slice of life. We can't go on nothing and try to make something. I think if we reboot, we should have a real plot, with events and things happening so people feel involved.

Also, we definitely need to promote the RP more and work on getting people involved. Having a bunch of characters is useless if we need to rely on 3-4 roleplayers to carry the entire plot. We need to get people interested and give them a reason to stay - an interesting plot and storyline will do that. I'm willing to work with others on a new backstory and plot, but we all need to collaborate and get people interested, and I think it's important to try and keep to a schedule for posting - like, require people to make one or two posts a week at least, to keep things active.

Like, honestly, the reason I stopped posting was because the thread started to feel stale and boring - nothing was really happening outside the date, and it felt like nothing was really going to happen either. I hope I'm not coming across too harsh, I just think these are the main issues of why this thread started falling apart, and if we want to try fixing this or rebooting those are the biggest things we need to correct.}

❂ ❂ ❂
"Words, in my not-so-humble opinion, are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have."

Art by Hitokiri Chibi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces