Welcome to Gaia! ::

York fires a few quick pop shots at North. He ducks as Kansas paint splatters where his head was a second ago. "Nice try!!" He jumps on top of a pillar, running and dodging while firing at Kate.

North fires a few quick shots at the constantly moving figure of York, moving into a better position to fire a quick shot at him. He doesn't notice NM nearby going after Kate.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
"Damn it!" Kate yelled. Shots were fired and paint splattered on the wall just left of her helmet, leaving ricochet paint splatter of her visor."Double damn it! Alright, NOW it's on!"
Kate looked at the pain splatter and and looked for a pattern in the trajectory. If she was right, the shots were fired three pillars in front of her. Quietly, Kate vanished behind the pillar next to her and quietly sprinted ahead two pillars. She peeked the corner and saw it was clear and quietly proceeded to the third pillar. Her target was just one pillar right of her now. She lowered herself to about half height and peeked the corner.
'Hello, Mexico...' Kate thought. She stood back up to normal stature and prepped for attack.
"...I'm Kate during the day, but Kansas by night!"
York fires a quick shot from behind at Kate, only to get nailed by North on the leg, he tumbles off the pillar. "Damnit..." He rolls quickly away from the paint shots missing him as he fires three quick shots at North.

North stumbles, getting hit in the arm but managing to keep several shots at York. He moves in sideways, heading towards Mexico.
User Image
AGENT
NEW MEXICO

He saw North and York going at it but forgot about Kansas... though he remembered her moving to the side... but now North was heading towards him too. Mexico didn't take his eyes off the direction North was in and without any sign, Mexico blindly shot his magnum to the other direction where Kansas was coming in from, hoping it would scare her into cover, and then he rushed towards North. He dropped down and slid towards North while shooting his paint up at him.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I like to think of myself like Batman..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgent Kansas
Kate changed plans and ran opposite side of where Mexico was shooting from. She sprinted two pillars and made a quick evasive roll and made herself open to fire, taking quick action to shoot at Mexico while he was taking shots at North. She did, however, face consequence by getting hit in the left arm twice. She quickly ducked back for cover after shooting and sat waiting for a better chance to shoot again.
York fires a quick shot at Kate while she's open. He rolls upwards, using the pillar as support as he fires on North.

North dodges to the left, getting hit in the leg by one of NM's shots to only get hit in the face by York's shot. He stands there, a pink statue.
User Image
AGENT
NEW MEXICO

New Mexico quickly turned to aim for Kansas, but one of her shots hit him right on the hand that held the magnum thus, freezing his arm and trigger finger. He stood there and tried to shoot again but it didn't seem to be making progress. NM quickly realized he was out in the open and acted quick. "Uh, umm... PEW, PEW, POW!" He took cover and waved his frozen arm around while making the best sound effects he could.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kate peeked, left, then right and saw it was safe, but sounded like a bad video game with toy gun sounds made by a grown man. She tried not to laugh and slowly made herself open to an area that 'looked' safe and crotched by a pillar, watching wearily for anyone who might catch her off guard. That is if she was off guard. She realized she was running low on ammo and she was bound to run out sooner or later. Last ditch effort was to just run in screaming hoping to scare them.
York realizes he's running short too. He fires several quick shots at Kate, aiming for the head as he tries to push himself up, the lockdown hindering him.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kate was about to make a run for an attempt to attack, but right as she turned, she saw the paint flying at her.
"Son of a b***h!!"
Before she could dodge, her visor was hit and she was down for the count. Last ditch effort, she shot a few rounds as she was falling. Where they went, Kate knew not. All she knew was she was about to be out of cash.
York gets nailed in the arm by the flying shots. He laughs, FILLIS calling the round over. "Not bad... Especially with that blind shot." He walks over, offering a hand to Kate.

Dangerous Consumer

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Under Kate's visor, she was scowling. She never did do well being defeated. She accepted his helping hand.
"I knew you were there, I just gave you a free one. I let you hit me." She said while getting up and situated. Of course, it was a flat out lie. But she didn't let herself know that.
North walks over, having come out of lockdown after the session was over. "Looks like we owe you guys a few drinks... Nice work, especially you NM, York wouldn't have got me if you didn't shoot me first."
User Image
AGENT
NM

He rubbed his own hand and looked at North. "To be honest, I thought I was a dead man for awhile there." He told North while trying to shake the feeling of having the gun stuck to him. It still felt as if he was holding it.
"Come on, lets see what the Mother of Invention has for the most expensive alcohol." York says, looking at the board and pleased to see he's now in sixth replacing Wash. He was going to earn his spot back, no matter what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff