Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Yup all of it," said Spirit blushing before swinging over another horizontal bar to set up the diagonal ones.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The cyborg raised and eyebrow and chuckled. "Oh you are feisty one, aren't ya?" He grinned. He avoided her charge by stepping aside slightly. He chuckled a bit darkly. He was trying to mess with her now. "What'cha gonna do Princess? Punch me? I think it will hurt you more then it will hurt me." He teased, while leaning his face towards her with a mocking grin.

Under the Skin
South grins, then slams her knee into his groin. "When you can't aim high, aim low."

"Have you ever tried them?" Brandon asks, trying not to blush as she touches him. If Maine saw him now....

"Even the one about my p***s?" North asks, bright red.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Yes," said Spirit swinging around as she set up the room wishing she could fly but kept her head out of the clouds just in case she fell.

Zeta

When Zeta came to the first thing she noticed was her ability to walk, that and she had wings. She glared over at Black Out saying. "You just had to put me in a female body didn't you?"
This just earned a shrug from the other robot and Zeta walked out of the room wanting to find Spirit before she rushed into another situation without thinking.
"So, what do you need help with?" North asks, still bright red.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark had to be highly thankful for his high pain tolerance, however it still ******** hurt. He growled and grabbed her by the arm. "Not a smart move Princess." He mocked with an angry grin. He went to step backwards but tripped on something which caused him to fall backwards. He still held Souths arm so it brought her down with him. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Well this is an interesting position." He teased. Commenting about the fact that South was on top of him.

Under the Skin

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"I need you to set up the vertical poles while I set up the diagonal ones," said Spirit to a piles of poles of different sizes. "I already got all the horizontal ones set up and the vertical doesn't require you to climb. Well the ones in the ground that is."
South scrabbles to get off him, Sara walking by and spotting them right this moment. "Are you guys going to have sex or something in the kitchen? NM would throw a fit." She comments, grabbing a soda and leaving.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•

Aurora nodded. "Ya Ark brought me some." she mumbled. "I'm not used to foods like that." She added. The young woman swore she saw the slightest hint of a blush on Brandon's face. She tilted her head curiously. Is he okay? She thought to herself.

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

"Oh yah she was begging for it." Ark teased. He got up and sighed while running a hand through his hair. "I guess I'm just irrestiable." He chuckled with an evil grin. He looked at South who looked furious. He winked at her. "Don't worry princess you're not my type."

Under the Skin
South gets a severe eyetwitch at Sara's words, even more so when Ark says that to her. She slams him hard against the fridge, leaving a dent before storming away.

"It takes a while getting used to, I mean.... You thought you wouldn't like ice cream, right?" Brandon nudges her playfully.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

Once the room was finished Spirit went off to find Sara and Sister to get them training.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

"Ya well I liked it when I tired it." She replied. She blushed slightly, she didn't overly know why. She nudged Brandon back playfully. " I guess I can try to like it."

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark grinned after he was slammed into the fridge. She is rather feisty, He chuckled in his head. And shes rather fun to mess with. He lifted himself from the fridge and looked at it. He laughed slightly. Girls got some power too, he thought while looking at the large dent. He shrugged and walked off.

Under the Skin
South is waiting for him, grabbing him by the back of the jacket. "It's not ending here, pretty boy..." She drags him to the training room.

North follows, deciding to get some training in also. He hasn't for a while.

"Hey... Like, what's going on?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces