3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The cyborg had been leaning on wall, thinking a few things over. Then he heard a females voice. Ark raised an eyebrow at the woman. The last time he talked to her he had been in a slightly crazed fit of guilt and rage. "Hey" He couldn't really remember her name. Isn't she North' sister? ughhh great another one, I wonder if she'll piss me off as much as her Brother. He slightly chuckled at the thought.

Under the Skin

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

Spirit watched her with a critical eye before saying. "Yes just like that, now stretch your arms forward as far as you can. This will help stretch your back when you need to get back up."
Sara obeys, looking at Spirit. "Thanks for teaching me this."

"Okay... Here, you stomp the head of the koopa." Brandon says, eating a spoonful of ice cream. He was enjoying this, Sara liked playing video games with him, but this was different.

"Are you feeling better?" South asks, heading towards the kitchen.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"You're welcome," said Spirit, she then taught Sara what she could for a few hours before heading inside to set up the room she talked about earlier.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark grinned slightly. "Oh I'm just peachy." He said sarcastically. He put his hands in his jacket pockets casually; which he had grabbed his jacket from the laundry room moments before. He raises an eyebrow. "What's your name again?" He asked in boredom.

Under the Skin
"I'm South... And yeah... Me and my brother have a connection, so I could sense he was worried about you." South grabs a bottle of water.

North wanders by Spirit, walking in. "Hey..."

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•

Aurora nodded and began stomping the head of the koopas. Her character ran forward along with Brandon's, the door shut behind them and odd laughter started to come from the speakers. The weird alien turtle thing appeared with princess peach. The battle began and Aurora frantically pressed the controller buttons, excited about killing the boss. They fought bravely, and Brandon made the finishing blow, while Aurora grabbed the princess. Music played, and cut scene began. Aurora looked over at Brandon and laughed lightly. "We make a good team." She said, her blue eyes gleaming.

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark couldn't help but laugh. They have a connection? He found it amusing. He looked at her a smirked. "Ah that must suck being connected to that guy." He said a bit mockingly.

Under the Skin
"Yeah... I think the same. I hope NM isn't mad we ruined dinner, he can be a real a** about it." Brandon says with a laugh, remembering when Sara wanted a brownie for dinner.

"It's weird... I can't read his thoughts, but we basically move in perfect sync. Even before training. When the AI came along, it changed... Then I turned into a jealous b***h and tried to kill them all." South says with a sigh, gulping down some water.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark rolled his eyes at her explanation. "Eh I didn't ask for the details princess." He chuckled. He crossed his arms and grinned. Though he noted the part where she said she killed a bunch of people. Least she wasn't soft minded like her Brother. Sometimes killing people is something you just need to do.

Under the Skin

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Hey North," said Spirit setting up the poles in an empty room, she was hanging down form a horizontal pole as she set up a vertical pole in the ground. "Did you know that the radio in our helmets are bugged, can't be shut off, and that the evil dude heard and probably saw all of our conversations? Oh and can you help me set this room up?"
South doesn't reply, just decking Ark. She HATED being called a princess, she was teased about that in school. "My brother is fine, by the way... I'd like to see you lead us."

North blinks, trying to absorb all this. "Wait... All of it?"

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark dodged South's punch. He grinned widely and laughed. "Ah did I hit a nerve?" He teased. His golden eyes gazed at her mockingly.

Under the Skin
"NO, YOU ******** DIDN'T!!!" South snaps, charging like a bull.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

Aurora laughed slightly as her cerulean eyes observed Brandon. He had ice cream on the side of his face. She lifted a hand and wiped it off. "Your a bit messy." She commented playfully.

"I'm sure he won't mind." She said quietly. "Plus I don't really like his tacos." She mumbled.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas