Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Because he probably heard my awful singing and the confession to North and all the times when we kissed and my stash of yaoi manga and where I put them," said Spirit hiding her face in her hands. "The worst part his he probably saw me trash my room."
Sara tries to hold it in, she really does, but she can't. She starts holwing with laughter, falling over in the process.

"I'm fine..............................." Brandon wheezes, using the little strength he has putting the game in the console and turning it on, it working perfectly now.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ark looked away from North and grinned while leaning his head back onto the tree. "You should have just left me shut off here." He chuckled pathetically. He lifted himself from the ground. "Emotions are bothersome." He grumbled. Which those words were Ironic coming from a man who obsessed over them.

Under the Skin

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

Spirit thought for a moment while frowning and blushing before she started to laugh as well.
North puts a hand on Ark's knee, stopping him from moving. "Emotions do one thing... They remind us we're human. They let you know you care, you cry, you laugh, you hate, you love, you're pissed, you're happy... That you're not a heartless cyborg. That's what separates you from those monsters we're fighting." North says quietly.

"Thanks... I needed that..." Sara thumps Spirit on the shoulder, keeping on walking. "Does North know?"

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"I was going to tell him but he told me to talk to you," sighed Spirit before frowning again. "Wait that means Montie heard the story about how North got the scar on his p***s. Damn."

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

=== ===Ark=== ===

Ark looked at the man and shrugged. "Whatever you say." He replied while getting up. However Ark knew the man was right, every word out of his mouth held truth. They were also similar to James lectures...which he didn't know if that helped or not.. Ark remained as emotionless as he could. He looked at North and sighed. "Ya know I admire you. Your a good leader North. You remind me of someone I used to know, but don't mistake that for me liking you." Ark grinned. "Because I don't." He added while walking off towards the base.

Under the Skin
"I'm sure he enjoyed that story... Can we...... Um..." Sara says, shifting on her feet uncomfortably.

"I don't care if you like me... I care that you're okay..." North says softly, starting to walk back himself. "If you want... I can make it so you can go there and let out what you need to without the others knowing." North offers,

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Take a walk? Get some fresh air? What?" asked Spirit looking at the poor girl. "I'm not a mindreader you know."

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•

Aurora smiled when the screen lit up and that familiar tune started playing. It reminded her of those few hours that she actually acted like a child when she had lived with her Father. She blushed slightly and looked at Brandon. "Thank you." She said quietly. "For all of this, and being kind to me when I wasn't."

User Image
User Image
AGENT
NM

NM backs off but then charges South again with more attacks, this time trying a bit harder. 'Yeah, it's almost as if she doesn't care about my progress. She just likes beating me up...' New Mexico thought. 'Well I have noticed changes in her cool meter when she starts "training" you.' Z thought as he displayed the cool meter on NM's visor.

Sarge finds Grif and his Sister, then just crosses his arms. "So, you came crawling back to your superior huh? Hehe, need some advice in being a soldier maybe? Or they just couldn't take your laziness? Sarge asked. No matter how much training Grif received, Sarge would not change his opinion of this dirtbag.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Montana

"Speaking of walks I'm going to bug Grif now," said Spirit walking off towards Sister's room. "Get some rest Sara, you're going to need it."
South grins, she didn't want to admit it, but NM was getting better in her eyes. And she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't know that. Course, she still had to act macho.

"Actually... I'd like to take a walk.." She heard laughter from Brandon's room, going to investigate.

Brandon grins, patting her knee as he selected two players. "I'm glad... I'm glad you gave me a chance." He says happily.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Grif

════════════════════════════

Grif's chuckled when he saw Sarge. "Aw it's nice to know you missed me." he said sarcastically. "And no I'm here on a mission, which involves me staying here for a while." He chuckled then lifted his hand and pointed at Sarge. "And you aren't even close to being my superior." He looked over to Donut the back at Sarge. He started laughing. "Don't tell me you guys still forgot to get Simmons?"His AI bickered in his ear. "So these were the guys you hung with?" He mocked. "I can't believe I'm stuck with an ex simulation soldier."

════════════════════════════

Donut sighed when Grif mentioned Simmons. "Eh...yah." He chuckled awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aurora

Aurora grabbed a controller and looked at the screen. She was rather eager to play.She smiled back at him lightly when he responded. Her blue eye glimmered from the the tv screen. "So is this like the one I played on that device?"She looked at the screen.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas