Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Black Out

"Do all humans assume that it is another symptom? No wonder you people are so squishy."

User Image

Black Out worked quickly on prototype of the implant, he made modifications.
"36 problems detected," he said to himself, he worked to find them.

(My answer is in the post, 36)
Brandon comes back for some food for both of them. "What are you doing?" He says, seeing all the weapons.

(70)

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Don't be deceived I might look delicate, and act sweet, but I'm a devil is disguise.

Aurora

•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•━┈┈━•══•

"T-there not for anything just making sure all my equipment is in working order..".Aurora's face twisted into mild anger. She knew Brandon would know that was bullshit, so she decided to take a different route. "....Did I say you could come in here!" She said somewhat loudly. She pushed him out the door and shut it.

(Nope to both of ya)

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Caboose

Caboose walked out of his room after making sure that his 'teacher' wasn't around. That robot was mean, he hurt him.

(42)
Brandon sighs, looking at the door. "Aurora.... Ark is doing this so we have a future. I could be wanted for my family being Insurrectionists, you worked for Montie, North and South as far as I know have a death penalty on our heads... We could end up dead, probably if you kill the UNSC, we'll be certainly dead. Me, North and South, not including yourself. Do you really want this totally in vain because he's doing this for us and you want us hunted for the rest of our lives and killed on sight?" He asks softly, trying to get through to her.

(40)
Tank fed into his darker side as he released Indiana's chain almost instantly. He let out a savage growl as he approached the thrones a bit closer. "You had BETTER MIND YOUR OWN TONGUE!" his heavy footsteps echoed throughout as his menacing gaze fell upon Thaddeus. Drahk stood as he attempted to calm Tank. "Enough from you! You will do well to obey your superiors. he said to Tank in a scolding manner. "What superior?" he said in a cold egotistical manner, slipping back into the depths of the group. In the name of peace. he thought to himself. He turned to face Thaddeus. "I'm afraid your not catching the point correctly. That "vermin" room the life of your kind, just the same as any experimenting madman. My case was geared for all who oppose our kind, not just one. You are young and arrogant, thus your quick temper spurs you into action. You have yet to mature, even in your experienced years. You are not needed as of now Thaddeus, take your place with the humans below. he said in an uncaring tone

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"

'Don't let him stand next to Ark, please don't let him stand next to Ark. Please any deity that'll listen to me don't let him stand next to Ark.' prayed Spirit mentally, she was officially freaking out.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Thaddeus isn't young lol >3> ^w^ and hes not being arrogant...that's my fault because I didn't personally understand what you meant ~Been up forever so I guess I read it oddly, I apologize)

User Image
Don't be deceived I might look delicate, and act sweet, but I'm a devil is disguise.

Aurora

Aurora shook slightly in anger. "Ya well!" She felt hot tears sting in the corner of her eyes. "Maybe I'll just leave and hunt them down myself then. That way your group won't be involved."
It was a drastic measure, but she really wanted to protect Ark.

(nope on the numbers)

User Image
"So you'd leave me and everyone here for a chance to revenge the man who gave his life for you to have a new shot at life?" Brandon says, a deep note of hurt in his voice as he turns away.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Aurora

Aurora punched the door in anger before turning and slumping against it. She didn't know what the hell to do. She already gave up her father for the most part, she didn't want to give up another loved one. She hugged her knees an glared at the floor. "I think you should go with your gut instinct honey. And that should be to follow through with you intent to kill." Her Mother said warmly.

User Image
(Jesus... That scared five years off my life.)

Brandon slumps against the wall, burying his head in his hands. He fought the tears coming in his eyes.

North stopped himself from fidgeting. He was getting more and more uneasy the more he waited.

Sara followed Tex, not saying a word, she had a feeling Tex had her mind set, and she couldn't stop it.

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Lu-Louisiana

Armored Lu (without the robot arm)

Lu was occupied in her room doing mini workouts and she headed for the shower to freshen up. She stepped out of her room/chamber and walked silently down the hallway barefoot.
Brandon looks up, spotting Lu. "Hey..." He calls softly, getting up and trotting after her.

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Lu-Louisiana

Armored Lu (without the robot arm)

Lu looked up at Brandon and smiled warmly at him. "Oh hey Brandon" She blinked and saw the expression on his face, he seemed like he needed a friend and the shower could probably wait then.
Brandon sighs, knowing Aurora might be upset, but he needed advice. "Aurora's really upset what's going to happen to Ark... She considered him like a older brother to her." He says, shoving his hands into his jeans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff